It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

No bodies, but body parts. This is the Shanksville coroner :-

www.youtube.com...

Wow that guy looks and sounds very nervous and uncomfortable!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

And every crash cited by just about everyone talking about Shanksville, is a crash where they were trying NOT to crash. A vertical impact at high speed is going to leave NOTHING in the form of large pieces of wreckage like in that link. They don't happen often with a commercial plane, so we have very little in the form of reference. There have been several commercial accidents however, when the first thing said by the investigators is "Where's the plane?" when they got on site.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's funny how people just jump to conclusions that she had to be hallucinating or she has to be insane. Of course people know everything there is to know about the universe, so she has to be crazy (insert sarcasm).

I think the first questions that need to be asked is how was her record at the F.B.I.? Did she have a good record or did she make claims of seeing these things to co-workers? Is any psychological problems in her background? Was she predisposed to seeing angels before the crash? Has she had other paranormal experiences?

I think just jumping to the conclusion that she has to be crazy or hallucinating is really simple minded.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by ColoradoJens

She saw "Shimmering lights". She jumped to conclusions as to what that was and meant because she was thinking of the area as a death scene.

What other explanations may there be for these lights or were her eyes messing with her from the smoke and fumes?

Good point-shimering light or star effects are the symptoms of a brain without enough oxygen,on the cusp of passing out so to speak.
At that point,our minds can enter a trance/dream like state where we may witness certain visions and beings.

Question is-does that state allow us to see into a hidden realm,or is it a trick of the mind?
I keep my options open,but I tend to tilt towards the hidden realm idea.

Our physical brain,in that altered state may allow us to see into the great beyond.
Maybe.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by Blueracer
She makes the claim that she saw "shimmery lights ", which apparently no one else saw and she is making the jump calling them angels. Not credible to me.

Pretty much sums up what the catholic church has claimed to be miraculous events for the past few hundred years, somebody sees some strange light, "yup, that was the Virgin Mary" or "yup that there was angels".

Or on ATS - that was the Pleidian galactic army moving into place to protect us from some other dastardly race that will do us harm. Your comment isn't very well aimed as it really relates to religion as a whole. Nowadays it must be ET.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManicDepresive1

I remember seeing the show or film about 'reapers' pulling the souls out just before they die, allowing them to avoid the terrible experience and pain of death. I don't exactly recall which show or movie it was, but I believe it may have been a series titled 'Dead Like Me'.

Built on the premise of a young woman's death and subsequent assignment as a 'reaper'. The reapers are provided with names and times where future deaths are scheduled to take place.

Just remembered another show that had something similar in an episode. I believe the title of the series is 'The Event' and it aired at some point in the past few years

edit on 4-7-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So let me see.

No bodies at Shanksville
No bodies at WTC
No bodies at the Pentagon

and the logical conclusion is that all bodies were disintegrated (to dust!)?

-and Not that there were NO bodies in the first place???

I can show you pictures of human remains following high
speed crashes. Bodies are very durable and do not 'give up' that easily.

No evidence of any planes at both Shanksville and the Pentagon!
And two planes in New York (which birds in flight can make s**t of), can suddenly
and completely penetrate rows upon rows of much denser steel columns and up
to eight layers of horizontal concrete flooring?

And we are surprised when we are told that no bodies are found?

This is all a joke, right? What's going on?
Where are our brains at?

Has someone(s) being telling us stories maybe?
Naw! Couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't happen, right?

The whole U.S. Military war machine (and other Militaries) were ready to GO into
Afghanistan within 3 weeks of 9/11/2001 in search of one man and his band of ragtag
followers. And now that the man is dead, they must remain there, in a sovereign nation,
until 2024, to put things right!!!

It is clear that there were many on board the 9/11 conspiracy. Now ask yourself,
Would they really (bush, cheney, rumsfeld, guillliani etc.) have participated in a plot
in which they really had to participate in the real killing of 3,000 of their own citizens?

Where do we get our news again? And who owns them?

It's a big one, this one!

I am also just fresh off of reading The Truman Show Thread.

Forgetting everything else for a moment :

The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies," she said.
Leonardi, 56, remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils. She said
she also remembers a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with
the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board. "I'm used to crime scenes but this one
blew me out of the water. It just looked like the ground had swallowed up" the plane.

And we, a sophisticated and intelligent first world nation.

Tut, tut.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

this guy seems very nervous and agitated under relatively mild and calm questioning. almost like he has been told that unless he makes this "look good", he and his family might find themselves in grave danger. very fidgity and uncomfortable for a professional coroner supposedly telling the truth. which, or course, he isn't.

also i believe this "i saw angels" story is being told to put a kind of (religious) taboo on questioning the OS any further with regards to the Shanksville "crash site", one of its weakest links imo.

ETA is that how angels are created? a person dies and immediately theyre clothed in robes and given a harp to strum as they float gracefully skyward like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon? i doubt it.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Just because she used the word "like" as sentence filler, that doesn't necessarily mean she is lying. Many people do the same thing in everyday communication to fill in the spaces of their speech during which they are thinking - like, um, uh, well, so, let's see. I can't be certain as to whether or not she is telling the truth but saying she is lying based on her grammatically incorrect usage of the word "like" is a little close-minded. Maybe she's just a poor public speaker.

To add:

If she is telling the truth, it's more likely that she is just a tad psychotic as opposed to having actually seen angels.

edit on 4-7-2012 by darkmistandtrees because: ETA...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Planes fall out of the sky at about 90mph.

If this plane was falling due to a struggle on the plane, as they like us to believe, then it would not be travelling that fast, probably about 90mph, similar to the Air France speed when that crashed into the sea. So there would be sizeable chunks of debris.

There would be bones, skulls, teeth at the very least becuase these take very intense heat to completely disintergrate. Flight 93 did not crash into that hole, the hole is more of a crater and plane crashed do not leave those types of craters.

9/11 is a total fake, total lies, anyone that supports the 9/11 OS is either brainwashed and not able to think for themselves, or is nothing but a liar.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

www.youtube.com...

Wow that guy looks and sounds very nervous and uncomfortable!

I don't think so. Just exasperated by truthers twisting what he had to say over the years.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Except, it didn't just "fall" out of the sky. It was intentionally driven into the ground at high speed.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

You start your post off with three......lies.

Human remains belonging to the people known to be on the jets, were found at the crash sites. EACH of the four jetliners, left wreckage at their respective crash sites. Try doing some honest research.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

If this plane was falling due to a struggle on the plane, as they like us to believe, then it would not be travelling that fast, probably about 90mph, similar to the Air France speed when that crashed into the sea. So there would be sizeable chunks of debris.

There would be bones, skulls, teeth at the very least becuase these take very intense heat to completely disintergrate. Flight 93 did not crash into that hole, the hole is more of a crater and plane crashed do not leave those types of craters.

9/11 is a total fake, total lies, anyone that supports the 9/11 OS is either brainwashed and not able to think for themselves, or is nothing but a liar.

Like to give us your reasoning or a source for your 90 mph ?

According to UA 93's flight data recorder impact was at 500 knots :-

www.oredigger61.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by claireaudient
I may be off the mark here because I'm not familiar with the intensity of flame or temperature from burning jet fuel but is it possible that the bodies of those on board were incinerated?

Jet fuel in open air burns at a maximum of 600 degrees F. The temperature of a crematory chamber used to incinerate bodies is from about 1800 to 2100 degrees F. And even that high temperature crematorium will sometimes not fully incinerate bone shards.

yup. this right here ^^^^^^^. i was going to look that up. thanks for saving me the effort. think about it folks. you cannot cook 6000 pounds of human remains to ashes at 600 degrees F.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A lack of oxygen to her brain from breathing in the chemicals from the burning wreckage could cause hallucinations or flashes of light similar to what athletes experience after intense exercise. The lack of bodies is a GIANT red flag that points in the direction of a replacement aircraft that was headed for WTC7, which still happened to 'collapse' despite nothing colliding with it.
In any aircraft crash site. There will be bodies, or more correctly, pieces of bodies strewn everywhere amongst the wreckage. Unless her FBI training led her to believe that everyone on the plane was raptured including the 'terrorists' who 'hijacked' it.
Methinks her innocent angel talk is incriminating the official story

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

In what universe? A commercial plane can't even get airborne at 90mph. Even a commercial flight can be doing near mach 1 when it impacts, depending on how it hits. EgyptAir 990 approached mach 1 in its final dive, and that was a Boeing 767. A small plane like a Cessna 182 I can see falling at about 90mph, but a commercial plane? No way in hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
She is attempting to put a "spiritual spin" on her story. Perhaps this was suggested to her by a publisher or whomever. Books sales are known to increase when angelic beings become part of the story line - it adds to the human interest element in the story and people seem to crave it because of their own spiritual deprivation.

She might also be searching for the "spiritual element" because the scene was so utterly devoid of anything real - or human.

Angels are purely intellectual beings - unembodied pure spirits. So, theologically speaking 'angels' have no relationship to bodies, to the dead or dying, nor to anything human for that matter. Angels are know to accompany the living (as in guardian angel) - but never the dead.

It can be said that the soul departs the body at the time of death but in an invisible manner.

The most significant aspect of her story is that she confirms the fact that there was NO plane - and consequently that there were No bodies. She was aware that she was confronted with the "impossible" and she knows that it was a false scene that she was in the midst of. The addition of "angels" seems to be an embellishment that enabled her confounded psyche to try to make some sense of it all...............

OR she's a [SNIP] LIAR

edit on 4-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/7/12 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't see any bodies here either. Just bits. Caution....

Graphic

Of course these bits of ground round are laying on the cement instead of in a crater and a forest so they are a bit easier to discern.

Of course she saw something she couldn't explain. I have seen that too. Those who haven't won't.

To a skeptic, there is never enough proof.

edit on 4-7-2012 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by thegameisup

Except, it didn't just "fall" out of the sky. It was intentionally driven into the ground at high speed.

There is no evidence to prove this whatsoever.

Apparently 'Some of the passengers then made an attempt to regain control of the aircraft. During the attempt, however, the plane crashed into a field'

If we are to beleive that then it would not have been 'intentionally driven into the ground at high speed' as you say.

IMO, It was either shot down, fell from the sky in the struggle that was claimed, or no plane crashed. It certainly was not deliberately driven into the ground at high speed because there is no evidence of that.

Why would hijackers hijack a plane and just drive it into the ground, they'd at least hit some kind of target to cause as much destruction as possible!

Just like the towers, they would have hit the towers lower down if they wanted to cause more deaths, which should theoretically have been their objective. But the towers are for another thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join