It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First time I have posted a thread in th 9/11 Forum. Considering the amount of vitriol thrown back and forth here, and considering the subject of this story, I expect more of the same. There are several interesting (imo) things about this article.

In summary, an ex-FBI agent wrote a book regarding her experiences at Shanksville, site of the crash of Flight 93.

Lillie Leonardi served as a liaison between law enforcement and the families of the passengers and crew members killed in the United Airlines Flight 93 crash. She arrived on the scene about three hours after the crash. Although Leonardi's book, "In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir," centers on her vision of angels, she argues her life has been changed more by what she didn't see that day.

"The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies," she said.

Leonardi, 56, remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils. She said she also remembers a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board. "I'm used to crime scenes but this one blew me out of the water. It just looked like the ground had swallowed up" the plane, Leonardi said

What she did see however is interesting in itself.

"That's when I started seeing like shimmery lights ... and it was kind of misty and that's when I first saw, like, the angels there," Leonardi said. "And I didn't say anything to the guys because you can imagine if I would have said, 'I just saw angels on the crash site,' they'd have called the office and they'd have said, 'She lost her mind and tell her to go home.'

No bodies but the presence of angels. What happened out in PA that day? I am not an expert at plane crashes so I'll ask the experts...is it uncommon for a plane crash to disintigrate and have "no bodies"? Is her testimony credible or not, based upon her stress disorder? What do you guys think of her story and the fact high ranking FBI agents say she is sane and believe her? Just curious and thanks.

No bodies but many Angels

Colorado Jens

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No wonder she is ex-FBI. Shes clearly insane.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No wonder she is ex-FBI. Shes clearly insane.

So you are saying post-traumatic stress disorder is insanity?

CJ

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was going to post this. Thanks!

I think it's a very interesting story. Her ex supervisor (Kenneth McCabe) defends her, and says he believes she is a sane person.

Where DID the bodies go? Maybe the Angels cleaned them up...

edit on 3-7-2012 by yahtzeestone because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wans't there a movie about an alien race that would take the people out of doomed airliners just before they crashed?
I don't know what to think of this, to have angels (spirits) you have to have a dead body right?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I may be off the mark here because I'm not familiar with the intensity of flame or temperature from burning jet fuel but is it possible that the bodies of those on board were incinerated?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm not convinced, by any stretch of my imagination, that Flight 93 crashed in that hole. Actually, that seems more likely a complete lie. As far as angels? That's her solitary experience on the matter, which, to me, seems like a lie as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ManicDepresive1

Millennium and it was the future doing it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

would be nice too ask her a few questions,, like,, how is your health,?
ie: she says "remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils."

stinging her nostrils,,cant see why,,
maybe her eyes,,if she was down wind,,
was it a night?/day? when she arrived?
was the "glowy things,,phosphere's residue?

ya lots of questions,,did the stingy nostrils,smoke,,,,
produce, halucanagenic pycosis?
was there any electrical phenomena in the area ,,at the time,,?
questions,, yup.

edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

thank you ..Its been awhile.

Interesting story, we will never know i am afraid.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
She makes the claim that she saw "shimmery lights ", which apparently no one else saw and she is making the jump calling them angels. Not credible to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I am not an expert at plane crashes so I'll ask the experts...is it uncommon for a plane crash to disintigrate and have "no bodies"?

When they say that they have recovered bodies at a plane crash site, they have recovered parts. Most human remains don't do well with a high speed impact. First responders have an extremely difficult time at plane crashes, because they find a lot of remains hanging in trees, or laying on the ground. In a "normal" crash, where they were trying not to crash, you will get some intact remains, but a large majority of them will be dismembered. In a high speed impact, like this one, you'll be lucky to find even large body parts.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm having some difficulty with this one. How can she talk about what she saw on the job? Don't FBI agents sign some sort of confidentiality thing saying they cannot disclose matters they have encountered while on the job, as per national security issues?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I always felt that Flight 93 was bombed mid-flight, so there wouldn't be much of anything left.

If she says she saw spirits, or angels, whatever, then I believe her. Reality for everybody is subjective, and who are we to say what is a lie and what is the truth when it comes to the supernatural?

Neat story, thanks for sharing it OP!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

What she saw was "shimmery lights ". How can that be linked to ANYTHING else?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well, come to think of that, maybe she did see angels or spirits. Whether they were actually there is another matter entirely. I know a man who sees penguins everywhere he goes, but he is very aware of the fact that it's all in his head. Maybe she just didn't realize it.

link   
"I saw, like, angels."

Like.....when people lie, they fill in the thinking time of the next part of the lie with 'like'.

Just so everybody knows, this women is a lair. A bad one at that.

link   
reply to post by Blueracer

You want a list of causes for shimmery lights? Should I start with electrical issues, natural phenomena, or brain damage?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

What she saw was "shimmery lights ". How can that be linked to ANYTHING else?

Could very well be linked to the inhalation of fumes, which tends to make people high as a kite.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No bodies, but body parts. This is the Shanksville coroner :-

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join