It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I always felt that Flight 93 was bombed mid-flight, so there wouldn't be much of anything left.

I dont understand how you "feel" something like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe you missed my point? She is the one linking the "shimmery lights " to angels. They could have been "electrical issues, natural phenomena, or brain damage". But she is making the jump, linking them to angels. And that's all it takes to convince some people.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The only human remains I could find mentioned was a 'possible' rib fragment.

Just read a little more. Hands and feet also. I guess they didn't get beamed out then. Pity

I'd like to think angels could have been there. Won't rule anything out.

I have no clue about these types of things.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Threegirls because: to correct

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

"I saw, like, angels."

Like.....when people lie, they fill in the thinking time of the next part of the lie with 'like'.

Just so everybody knows, this women is a lair. A bad one at that.

If she believes what she thinks she seen was angels,,,who in the hell are you my friend to call her a liar? Do you have proof that she is lying or are you just on ATS flying by the seat of your pants trying to belittle others to make yourself feel like you are so much smarter and intelligent than anyone else?

Do I believe in angels? Not necessarily! But I would not condemn those who do believe in them as you have done with your drive by insult!!!!

It is ignorance such as yours that take away from the goals and purpose of ATS! If you don't believe then don't! But to come out and call someone a liar, WITH NO PROOF, makes you my friend, look like nothing more than a fool, who's only purpose is to belittle those who you cannot comprehend where they might be coming from!

Deny Igorance Indeed!!!! Why are you here? To learn or to sling insults at those who may have beliefs different than your own???? Good luck in your life, with that kind of attitude! You have proven how people who have a closed mind and are not open to learning have contributed to the downfall of man!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I am not 100% convinced, I just don't believe in assuming that everybody is a liar until they are proven to be. I take it with a grain of salt. If somebody says they saw a ghost, I don't automatically assume them to be liars, or high, or have something in their eyes. I shrug it off and say "well, good for you, you saw something unusual".

The OP warned of this being a sensitive topic, and it is. If y'all think she is a liar, or high, whatever, then bully for you. The only people I assume to be lying to me right off the bat are politicians. Everybody else, I give them a fair shot.

In matters of the supernatural, there is NO WAY to prove what somebody saw. And what does it matter anyway? Perhaps it will give some solace to the families who lost their loved ones that day, to think that they became "shimmering" angels and went to heaven. In that sense, it is a neat story.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The lack of bodies is easy to explain! The BBC already proved it! You see if you throw a stone into sand the stone buries itself... There you go, case closed!

On a slightly more serious note I'm guessing as the lady lost her job she needed a new revenue stream, so the book is understandable...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Hands and feet ,,no heads?????

legs?
torso's?

rib hands feet's.???
that was it?

no eye-balls,,femurs,,???

ok,,now it is ,,a "devions of normal ",, ie not your normal ,,type crash seen.

no?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Im with ya on the Insane part!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A person believes what they believe be it in angels, aliens, ghosts, demons, etc. & "sees" them as they were raised to believe. Someone who has never heard of or seen a sketch of a gray may see one differently in their minds eye. Who are we to discount what this woman firmly believes she saw? Not once have I laughed at or made a disparaging comment to anyone on this site regarding what they believe. If I don't agree I keep my opinion to myself rather than go in search of or instigate an argument. Why not respect her belief in what she saw and felt? Quite possibly to her it was an intense spiritual experience.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes, it's easy to dismiss someone when they've seen something you haven't been given the gift to see.

It's always insanity, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Once again...she says she saw "shimmery lights". How does that become angels? Now, certain people will say that she saw angels when, in reality, that is very likely untrue.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

ya just like the woman who could actually see,,950,980,980,998 more colors than everyone else,,

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Once again...she says she saw "shimmery lights". How does that become angels? Now, certain people will say that she saw angels when, in reality, that is very likely untrue.

MY OPINION: Its what she wanted to see. Like the people who see demons in smoke.
When a person is hunting ghosts and take pics and see ghosts in the leaves.. its what they want to see and the mindset they are in : I forget the word for it.. I have alzheimers I suppose.
She was in the mindset to investigate mass death. SHe must have a foundation in her life of religion or angels. SHe saw angels and not ghosts or demons.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

O, ye of little faith.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

When they say that they have recovered bodies at a plane crash site, they have recovered parts. Most human remains don't do well with a high speed impact. First responders have an extremely difficult time at plane crashes, because they find a lot of remains hanging in trees, or laying on the ground. In a "normal" crash, where they were trying not to crash, you will get some intact remains, but a large majority of them will be dismembered. In a high speed impact, like this one, you'll be lucky to find even large body parts.

I second that having been at a crash scene marking with flags body parts for the coroner to recover

In high speed/high angle crashes anybody on board is fragmented into "human hamburger" - scraps of
tissue with occasional recognizable body parts

At Shanksville recovered estimated 8% of original bodies, over 600 lbs of remains

Including tooth found in branch of a tree....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So how many crash scenes you been too......

As I posted high speed crashes reduce a body to mostly tissue scraps

At our crash scene (Lear 35A - 4 onboard) the only recognizable pieces we found were half of chest, a hand
minus fingers and several amputated fingers

Yes these parts survive - reason is hands/feet are bony containing many bones, also contain tough fibrous
tissues (tendons, ligaments. connective tissues) which resist impact forces

These body parts are on the extremities and are easily disarticuled

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I always thought this was a discussion forum and people were allowed to discuss the topic at hand. If someone believes the woman is a liar, they have every right to say so without long winded posts deriding their opinions.

I think there is a very good chance the woman is lying. She is selling a book. I also think there is a very good chance she was unable to deal with what she was seeing and went a little batty. Then again maybe she did see angels.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
She makes the claim that she saw "shimmery lights ", which apparently no one else saw and she is making the jump calling them angels. Not credible to me.

Pretty much sums up what the catholic church has claimed to be miraculous events for the past few hundred years, somebody sees some strange light, "yup, that was the Virgin Mary" or "yup that there was angels".

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

Yes, it's easy to dismiss someone when they've seen something you haven't been given the gift to see.

It's always insanity, isn't it?

What could possibly be your point? I just cant understand. If I had claimed I saw Evis and Tupac sitting in a bar, would you use this same weird argument?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You are on the outside looking in. Your eye isn't open.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join