It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

So...humoring instability is the way to go....

Sorry I don't post the way you would prefer I do. This is the beauty of an open forum. Just as the OP can post his outlandish, in my opinion, claims, I can respond with my opinions.

Des

This guy is bat# crazy...

Crazy like a fox...he's getting the attention he craves. I find it sad that some posters think just because they said something unbelievable, we'll all go...cool Bro! I see it as someone who really does need some help, that we can't give them. Part of me feels sorry for him, part of me sees his anger at us that point out things he doesn't want to see,, and wants to defend my position. I made the mistake of getting involved in the first place.

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I made the mistake of getting involved in the first place.

Indeed my friend, but thanks for the last 20 minutes - it has been a great read.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Man, this thread just reminded me why I stopped coming to ATS...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think you may just be having lucid dreams or something. A lot of New Age types use lucid dreaming. They call it Astral projection, or Out-Of-Body experiences. They try and use it to contact aliens or do other psychic things. Dreams can be every believable, especially lucid dreams. Lots of people have made claims about aliens and other beings/entities that they have supposedly met through lucid dreaming and astral projection. They also claim to go through "consciousness shifts".
Your claims about meeting these aliens involve "space ships near the sun" that we have seen. Sorry, we have not seen any space ships near the sun. Your experiences also involve God and Jesus. So now we know you are a Christian, but here is absolutely no proof of God either. So you are just involving already unprovable things like god, into a really unprovable claim, like meeting and communication with these "Nubians".
Your story really doesn't add up. My guess: your just lucid dreaming.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey, dont want to offend you or anything... but how do you expect people to belive this?... u even wrote "careful what u think about, or they may start attacking you"... That doesnt sound like any beings i would like to meet!... As we all know all people get some lol thoughts out of nowere... Some people revisit theese thoughts and fantasies... DOING DUMB STUFF... U should reassess if theese beings is a product of your imagination... And even if they aint, id suppose theyre the bad guys... ALSO nubians? what kinda name is that? its a therm for a race in africa.

"The Nubians (Arabic: نوبيون‎) are an ethnic group originally from eastern North Africa, between northern Sudan, and southern Egypt.[1]
The Nubian people in Sudan inhabit the region between Wadi Halfa in the north and Aldaba in the south. The main Nubian groups from north to south are the Halfaweyen, Sikut, Mahas, and Danagla. They speak different dialects of the Nubian language.
In ancient times Nubians were depicted by Egyptians as having very dark skin, often shown with hooped earrings and with braided or extended hair.[2] Ancient Nubians were known for their skill and precision with the bow.[3]"

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

The other day I thought that I had read the stupidest post on this site I had ever read. Thank you for proving me wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe you could introduce them to radio communication. It shouldn't be much of a task for them if they're technologically advanced enough to have spaceships.
Problem solved then, they get to fulfil their wish of being able to communicate with all of us.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
With the amount of similar threads on ATS recently I'm amazed anyone can hear anything with all the different types of aliens communicating with all these "special" individuals, we have aliens in craft next to this planet or that planet, aliens from parallal universes, beings from other diemensions and so called angels. I'm amazed anyone can hear there own thoughts with all those aliens all talking at once.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Nubians is also a breed of Goats....maybe it's goats talking to him...not Aliens at all....

Nubian Dairy Goats not only supply smooth, creamy highly digestible milk, they also make great pets.

With the current gloomy outlook on the economy many people are considering alternate sources of supplying their family with food. Milk is a staple of the American diet but commercially bottled milk is constantly rising in cost. Couple that with safety concerns antibiotics and hormones that are regularly used in the cows form commercial dairies and families may want to look into providing their own milk source with dairy goats

Read more at Suite101: Nubian Dairy Goats - Best Milkers: Facts about the Nubian goat breed producers of high quailty milk | Suite101.com suite101.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'd believe more in a talking goat than aliens are talking to me and nobody else can hear it!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If the ops is being honest, then I can only feel a little bit sad. Mental illness is a difficult burden to bear for anyone. Its good he is actually seeking treatment (therapist and psych) but I find he is seeing both (typically you see one or the other).

As far as people making fun of him and such...the person is sick..is it mature to make fun of a person's illness (however tempting it can be)? Proper mental illness is no different than say, cancer..and you don't see a person making fun of a person losing their hair in chemo...or if you do see that, you auto-respond with a fist to their teeth.

I am not saying don't point out the major flaws (less some of the "touched" on ATS start entertaining the notions..it is a bit of a madhouse in here with some elements), but try to walk that line of showing the failure of the claim, but at the same time gently urging the ops to see through his own illusion and see these voices for what they actually are (a disorder to be recognized and checked).

Should some proof come up of his claims, I reserve the right to readjust my view on the claims..but for now..the most obvious answer is illness over reaper forces around the sun he is chatting with.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If this is real , this is most likely demonic influence. ( In my belief).

I cant tell if you are trolling or being serious.

However , if you are being serious. You can get rid of the voices if you want. All knees will bow , the knees of the most just , the most merciful , and the most evil creatures.

---------

Or .. it is a mental illness. Could Aliens speak to you? Of course they could .. if we believed they were actually around. The Alien species would be so far advanced than man kind it wouldnt even be funny. However , unlike God , aliens i would have to see to believe in - not in a dream or in my room , but an actual world wide event with many witnesses.

--------

I dont understand why people are treating this guy like this when he posted this in the Grey Area ... if i am reading something in the Grey Area i wouldnt insult him ... but simply throw an opinion out as i just did as to a source of the voices.
edit on 4-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Are you aware nubians are an old tribe in Africa that were traders?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sorry dude

Not to insult but this one's a no go.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Well played you have just given the OP more ammo for his delusions

Demonic? nah just as insane as his space aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Pic truthermantwo is using
belongs to some one with more brains.
who do the Mod let this happen?
people will think its him?
sorry can not remember his name!

as for this post!!!
he is crazy.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
See a doctor and get some help.
I do not say that as an insult or to be mean.

I really believe you need help to get back to reality.

Unless your just joking around.......

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ok, prove it. If you are in control of some of them, bring a ship down. Do something unusual with one.
Have it at a given time and place. We're waiting.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nubian goat pets!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

they can at times project voices through televisions and radios but no one else seems to hear it. My guess is they use some form of psychic channeling or a frequency tuned to my wavelengths or something, its hard to figure out. But to prove im not alone, there are many people who have an experience with voices and beams chasing them around. My uncle heard voices when he was younger, he said he thought the world was yelling at him it was so loud.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join