It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Whats a Nubian?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Welcome, Nubians to EA*RTH space MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU AND ALL YOU ENCOUNTER HERE.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
WHY PEOPLE, why is it so outlandish that an alien race would communnicate in this manner. I know im not crazy, i have done a good job getting this far with them. Why do you respond with such IGNORANCE!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And that you do, but nobody appreciates the comments from someone who can't open their mind about something.
Instability it may be, and humor it I will if that is what you believe.
Great minds have all been "crazy" or "unstable" at some point in time.

Maybe it all is just in OP's head, but it still doesn't mean you need to be rude about it. ATS is an open board, but I would have expected more open and mature people and entities to reside here.

Not one person in the world understands the human consciousness, so what makes you so sure that this is all just the imagination of someone? We can't prove, or disprove, anything within somebody else's head.

Also, OP, have you come into direct contact with these entities, or is it only communication through your thoughts

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
WHY PEOPLE, why is it so outlandish that an alien race would communnicate in this manner. I know im not crazy, i have done a good job getting this far with them. Why do you respond with such IGNORANCE!

Its hard for many to accept your truth post so you receive the responses you receive. I FEEL there ARE some near SOL space though. Some who do have telepathic abilities and who do perform mind/spirit scans. So I responds to your post with a bit more of a serious tone..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

Do you know how many of these threads we've seen here. The OP is not the first, second, 100th person to hear voices from Aliens, and post their messages to us. Have you gone to the OP's profile and read anything from their past posts.....do yourself a favor and deny ignorance.

Sometimes, it does help to point out the irrational qualities of a thread.

Des
edit on 3-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So you talk to aliens who contact you from their ships near the sun. I'll go out on a limb here. I won't shoot your idea's down immediately.

Why are they contact you? What do they have to say? Are they just kinda chit-chatting about daily activities they do? Are they telling you their history? Are they going to show themselves to the "human" world? Why haven't they parked a ship down on the white house lawn and made themselves known to humanity?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I did in fact read pasts posts. Are you all knowing now?
The date underneath, the day in which I signed up under this current username is a fairly short time ago so you ASSUME I haven't read, or seen any of the other posts of other stories.

Are you going to start callin me on my lack of Threads, Flags, and Stars now too?

I shall give you a star for being such a seasoned ATS member, I'm so proud of you, you might even make it up there with Phage or Slayer69 with your knowledge.

Good day
edit on 3-7-2012 by KeepYourAnonymity because: End of argument

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If your in contact with them why don't you provide us with a shred of physcial evidence?
edit on 3-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
So you talk to aliens who contact you from their ships near the sun. I'll go out on a limb here. I won't shoot your idea's down immediately.

Why are they contact you? What do they have to say? Are they just kinda chit-chatting about daily activities they do? Are they telling you their history? Are they going to show themselves to the "human" world? Why haven't they parked a ship down on the white house lawn and made themselves known to humanity?

i DONT WHY THEY HAVENT PARKED ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, PERHAPS THERE SHIP IS TO BIG FOR LANDING. I really dont know anything about them as they always get upset when i ask them questions about their existence.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa

I'm also going to respond because I also friends with a Nubian.

Why are they contact you?
- Cause apparently i'm a pretty cool guy!

Are they telling you their history?
- They don't say too much.

Are they just kinda chit-chatting about daily activities they do?
- yeah they control peoples minds and make people hear things.

Are they going to show themselves to the "human" world?
- Would you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
If your in contact with them why don't you provide us with a shred of physcial evidence?
edit on 3-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

Bingo....the question that always kills these kinds of threads.....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

pics or it didnt happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have a question for you........ Do they ever give out reprieves to those that pay their karma debt?

Nubians, now that's creative

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I think its ignorant to call everyone who doesnt believe your every word ignorant. I mean seriously you are telling us that you have somehow gained control with a highly advanced alien race. I mean why the heck would they put someone as primitive as a human in charge of their ships. And thats another thing, are you actually telling us that you have been to outer space? Surely you can see how ridiculous all this sounds. I believe it is unwise and very weak minded for someone to just believe everything you claim just because you say it happened. You posted a thread with some pretty unbelievable stuff in it, you had to know that people wouldnt believe you and if you didnt then my opinion is that you arent fit to run some alien space ship if you really thought that your post wouldnt cause conflict.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

I have not been to outer space or space at all. but i have control of there ships. An energy being left an image for me to show you
but i am unaware of how to post it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

You mock what you don't understand. Understand this ~ it could happen to you in a heartbeat. Don't think you're immune.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Search for an image hoster there is alot of free ones. Then upload image, get link, and post it here.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There, their, they're.

Are you currently on any "man-made" medication?
Have you ever smelt colors, or tasted noises?
Any abnormal twitching, or erratic physical behavior?
Headaches/migraines?
Vision or auditory problems?
Any strokes? Or, heart issues?

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

read terrance mckennas The Archaic Revival
some jacques Vallee

and the secret sun secretsun.blogspot.com...

then ask your nubians [africans] to show you what they really are
EDIT
bluemule's advice is good too
seeinga shrink won't help judging by what you've posted

edit on 3-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join