It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I thought Nubians where black people wearing dashikis and head dresses. Like Queen Latifa back in the day.

That's funny I thought of the Brand Nubians when I first read it.

Thanks for the story op, while I don't believe you actually are in contact with the alien race "Nubians" in our collective reality what your experiencing might exist in another reality if you are being truthful with us.

Maybe you should start writing all this stuff down, document your experience, use spellcheck, and you could get rich. Aliens are big nowadays.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They told me to post this, I'm currently on a ship near the sun (it's real warm!), forgot my sun-lotion too. They want you to forget what they told you earlier, the alien speaking to you was probably drunk or something, they want you to see a psychiatrist, they think you need it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Actually they are called 'Dorks' and you could be a distant descendant.

Nubians are the ancient Ethiopian people, but I guess you knew that?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I weep when I see threads like this
Yes it is pretty obvious that the OP is poorly at the moment but some of you take the mickey outa him.
OP just talk to your doctors and tell them the truth of what you hear, they will help get your meds sorted.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I gave that a star because that's the best idea you have ever had.

You don't try and provide proof you make wild claims and then when someone asks for proof you either change your story or come up with some wild theory.

Personally if you could prove your theory it would be cool.
You seem to loath actual questions and want people to believe you simply on your word.

Please provide proof, you have been asked by many members.
Some as I have, have even told you how you might go about proving your claims.

Please make a believer out of me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

So...humoring instability is the way to go....

Sorry I don't post the way you would prefer I do. This is the beauty of an open forum. Just as the OP can post his outlandish, in my opinion, claims, I can respond with my opinions.

Des

This guy is bat# crazy...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Destinyone

thanks for being ignorant and insulting.

Dont YOU be ignorant and insulting Nubia is a region in Africa, you insult its people.

Star wars....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
to the OP you might want to read my replies to this thread. it has ALLOT to do with what is happening to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
whatever-. I AM IN CONTACT WITH SOMETHING WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WELL. sorry theres no proof other than the strange sounds, ships near the sun and moon, people hearing my name being called out in dreams. I talk to other peoples voices. An image of faces looking at each other with a yellow face talking coming out of the dark, pigraphia, I dont want to read your stupid skepticism thats all it is stupid. IM TELLING THE TRUTH. Are you all paid writers stalking my thread with insulting stupidity?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

whatever-. I AM IN CONTACT WITH SOMETHING WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WELL. sorry theres no proof other than the strange sounds, ships near the sun and moon, people hearing my name being called out in dreams. I talk to other peoples voices. An image of faces looking at each other with a yellow face talking coming out of the dark, pigraphia, I dont want to read your stupid skepticism thats all it is stupid. IM TELLING THE TRUTH. Are you all paid writers stalking my thread with insulting stupidity?

Four things are evident here:

One: You are making extraordinary claims.
Two: Claims require at least tangible evidence, in this case extraordinary tangible evidence, in which you cannot provide.
Three: Nobody believes you.
Four: You believe you.

I don't believe you, but it's pretty evident that you truly do believe everything you're saying. Unfortunately, I don't think the ATS community is of much help to you (if at all), and all you're doing is running around in circles, eventually you will tire out. Just stop, these threads are ridiculous and it's madness that they make it on the front page. But then again, here I am commenting on it.

All I'm saying is, you can't provide jack for evidence, and you aren't the first person to fly off the handle claiming this and that. Either you prove it to us, or your story holds as much credibility as me saying that my name is Zurgon and I work for the Paladians of the Intergalatic Spatial Resonance Squad who is part of the Intergalatic Peace Confederation for Sentient Life.

It's absurd, and common sense instantly can tell you that it's nothing more than a story. Like I said, I don't believe in you and I don't think anyone else does either, for good reason. So I'll ask you, do you have any evidence backing ANY of your claims up? No? Well then, my name is Zurgon. And I'm part of the Intergalatic Peace Confederation for Sentient Life.

Oh, and might I add, getting upset and insulting literally everyone that disagrees with you will do you no good. You're very paranoid friend, it's okay, you don't have to be so defensive. As if anyone has ever taken my advice before, I recommend that you just cut it out. It'll be the best for both parties, yeah?
edit on 4-7-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Wow you insult me for asking for proof.
Go back to the first thread I encountered you on.
I gave you suggestions on how to prove your claims.
Being a skeptic is not the same as being stupid.
Being a skeptic allows me to be objective.
I have said on many threads I believe the supernatural could be real I just want proof.

Please point out how I am being stupid?
I am just asking for proof and have even offered my help in proving your claims by way of suggesting experiments to test your claims.

If you have people who hear your voice please get them on here so they can tell their story and be questioned.
Not like last time where a post under your user name with your syntax and grammatical errors was posted as "testimony" from someone else.

Asking for proof is not being stupid.

If you can prove your claims by answering some of the questions I put forth to you on another thread I will admit I was wrong.
I would champion your case and defend it.

So why is it you offer no proof for your claims?
Why do you change your story from post to post.
Why in one thread A(random letter value) do you say you are no longer in control of these abilities, then in thread B say you are in control, only to say later in thread B say you aren't in control.
Only to wind up back in Thread A saying you are in control.
You change your story so many times it's hard to keep track.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Please convince me?
Answer questions you keep dodging.
Make me a believer, I am willing to believe if you can prove your claims.

So what do we need to do to get this done?
What steps are you willing to take to provide evidence?
Several of the things you describe can be tested.
So lets try and get some testing done.

You have a water color painting done on the level of a 5 year old that you claim appeared out of no where and is actually an image of certain particles.
You say it gives off energy.
Lets find some way of testing that.
What type of energy does it give off? Electric, Magnetic, Radioactive?
Lets get that painting tested.

You have said you can control the sounds, pick a day and time and city.
Make the sounds occur plus or minus say 2.5 hours.

You have said you can make others hear your voice when you are not around.
Lets set up a blind test where you are given sounds, words, numbers, and whole sentences.
See if the receivers, who if I remember right are 2-3 people who live with you or near you, can pick up any of your transmissions.

Those are 3 things right there that I can remember off the top of my head that you claim.
They are testable, so lets test them.

Prove to ATS that you are speaking the truth.

To do otherwise and call your skeptics "stupid" is not to deny ignorance it is to embrace it completely.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

your mincing my words pigraphia, i never said it gives off energy, i said it was created by an energy being as a description of how she saw an event i suffered, and yes it was terrible suffering but i fought hard and won with the help of God and Jesus. I couldn't give you evidence beyond a description of my experiences and what I observe in reality because it just doesn't work that way. Maybe if you send me a picture of yourself and a full name i could try to give you a dream of my name being said or even voices to talk to you, but you wont like them very much. See pigraphia ive suffered alot to even be able to explain what ive gone through, had i not defeated the sound system that projects loudly voices from the sky, oh yeah, even in the bible in revelations it says there will be voices from the sky. See 2000 years ago or more people knew voices would come from the sky, thats where these beings are from, space projecting voices into our atmosphere.
edit on 4-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Deleted.

You really aren't worth the effort.........you get what you deserve on this site.
edit on 4/7/12 by Stonesplitter because: aint worth the effort

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

I believe they work, what is it focussing intention and a tone? That is how God works. Its not my place to be like God, but to follow him.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I've said all I can, the rest is up to you. I won't keep entertaining this stuff if you can't help yourself. There's a lot people have to learn about themselves in this life time, and continually posting on forums looking for help (or attention) but not accepting is your prerogative.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

whatever, strange sounds, heat waves, booms, earthquakes, its all around the world and its linked

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Doesnt the term Nubians refer to a race of Africans? I've read it in various historical literature. Perhaps a different name for your friends to clear up confusion.

How did they first contact you and how did you gain control?

I was playing world of warcraft when they started saying loudly "THis is the FBI put your hands up" .

Hahahahaha sorry but this cracked me up.

Playing World of Warcraft... definitely starting to understand a little more the type of person you are.

Dream world......

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

edit on 4-7-2012 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Interesting...the last time I experienced a "consciousness shift" I had taken a large amount mushrooms (quite innocently as I like mushrooms, they taste nice).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join