It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
heeltemal te veel rondkyk twak my vriend.
Sure one or two of you guys will understand this lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
So you talk to aliens who contact you from their ships near the sun. I'll go out on a limb here. I won't shoot your idea's down immediately.

Why are they contact you? What do they have to say? Are they just kinda chit-chatting about daily activities they do? Are they telling you their history? Are they going to show themselves to the "human" world? Why haven't they parked a ship down on the white house lawn and made themselves known to humanity?

i DONT WHY THEY HAVENT PARKED ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, PERHAPS THERE SHIP IS TO BIG FOR LANDING. I really dont know anything about them as they always get upset when i ask them questions about their existence.
I think it was your second post you said you destroyed them. So how do beings exist after they've been destroyed?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by eyesontheskies

I have not been to outer space or space at all. but i have control of there ships. An energy being left an image for me to show you
but i am unaware of how to post it

If they wont answer questions of their existence when asked and you have control of their ships just crash one into Venus as a warning to them to answer your questions. This would also give skywatchers an amazing site which would also prove your claims to a certain extent.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

you said they first made contact when you were playing world of warcraft?

were you wearing a headset?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

You mock what you don't understand. Understand this ~ it could happen to you in a heartbeat. Don't think you're immune.

Oh....but I do understand. Nothing is going to happen to me........and I don't think I'm immune, I KNOW I am!
I'm actually surprised this lads Psychiatrist is encouraging this. Maybe he should get a second opinion.....you know, just to be safe.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

Psychiatrists are just a bunch of wana be good friends that fall short, every time, and work for big bucks.. Why would you wish that on anyone?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No its OPs therapist that believes him not his psychiatrist.

OP doesn't say what kind of therapist, most likely aroma therapy.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You can come over now...clean the iced tea off my monitor....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmvr79
heeltemal te veel rondkyk twak my vriend.
Sure one or two of you guys will understand this lol.
Sure do, and I even understand why, imagine that......

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That is so true. They're like politicians.............heartless fiends want all your cash!

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Ahhh, now It's becoming clear. The two of them are colluding........keep him confused, while they play WOW on his account! Maybe Blizzard is in on this too!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Redacted.
edit on 3-7-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh goody another truthermantwo thread saying the same stuff as on other threads.
Just like this thread here:
i may know where the strange sounds are from

I see you are now only in "some" control of these beings where as in the thread I linked to and other threads you vacillate from in control to not in control.
Able to make sounds, not able to make sounds.

Having others give "testimony" that just happens to be in your syntax with your grammatical mistakes.

I've said it before, please prove this to me.
If you can prove it I'm willing to admit I was wrong.

I even outlined several ways you could go about proving your theories on your other thread.
You don't need to prove everything I asked though that would be nice.

To all those who read truthermantwo threads please review the link I provided where the truthermantwo can't keep their story straight from post to post.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh I forgot truthermantwo also prefers "star trek" like analysis of their theories rather than the scientific method.
As science is too cold and dehumanizing.

Never quite got an answer on what "star trek" like analysis is though.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

like these Nubians?

I guess that could make sense if they were the ancient aliens (from the History channel theory) who spoke to the ancient Egyptians or what have you.

Good thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

The human brain is amazing. Which often can be the cause of elaborate self deception.

If they have psionic technology, why would they create ships that can be controlled by random others? Even if it were the case that they had an unexpected loss of control due to your unique ability, why would an intelligent species allow their essential life support systems to remain subverted to the will of a potential hostile?

If I were these beings, I would take control of the situation rapidly.

If they are benign, they would shield themselves from you and then cloak themselves from your perception.

If they were less ethical, they would attempt to or lie and deceive you.

Since they are not particularly humane and as you have pointed out, benign, The easiest solution would be to eliminate you as a threat. They would not need to confer and deal with the ethics of the situation. They are threatened by the representative of a violent and unstable species and zap, you'd be gone. No questions or recriminations.

So, I doubt that you control their ships. I doubt that they exist at all until some evidence is shown.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I thought Nubians where black people wearing dashikis and head dresses. Like Queen Latifa back in the day.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I gave a flag just for the pure entertainment here.

2nd

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fine you know what i dont care to share anymore of my experience with anyone, im sick of the way you all treat me, im trying my darndest to provide proof you will believe, go back to gangstalking and lying for a living and have fun in your sheltered little lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Fine you know what i dont care to share anymore of my experience with anyone, im sick of the way you all treat me, im trying my darndest to provide proof you will believe, go back to gangstalking and lying for a living and have fun in your sheltered little lives.

Where is the photo you said an entity gave you to show us...that was very early today. You can come here, make wild claims, offer to show proof, that you don't...then throw a hissy fit with us.

Maybe you should try meditation...I hear it helps with stress and confusion.....

Des

edit on 3-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That kind of funny threads, thas why i loooove ATS

Seriously....amusing

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join