It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have given a name to an extra-terrestrial race, I have called them Nubians, they said they want that name. These beings have ships in space, the same ships youve been seeing near the sun. I am in some control of them because at first they considered me their enemy. But after some conciousness shifts and working through their abuses, I talk to them as if they were equals. These are the same beings who we call voices (schizophrenia) they don't know what to do or say to people and thats why some voices are bad and some are good. they are psychic, artificially telepathic and have amazing technology that keeps them alive. Perhaps they even ressurect? Their psychotronic technology talks to planets and spirits and spiritual entities, even God and Jesus. I realise Nubian is Star Wars but they want that name. The strange trumpet sounds, hums and anything heard in your head comes from these beings, they have been trying to communicate with us for a long time but until me, they have not been able to let us "Know" who they are. Please welcome them to earth in friendship and be careful what you think about, or they may start attacking you.

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Schizophrenia....yep...that's it.....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thanks for being ignorant and insulting.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

thanks for being ignorant and insulting.

Seriously...if you really are hearing voices you think are Aliens who can only communicate through you...how is that me being ignorant. I think you should see a professional, especially if these voices start telling you to do violent things...

How rational does it sound, you posting this thread to begin with. The voices told you to that. What if the voices told you to hurt someone....

Des

edit on 3-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Don't worry about me......I'm wearing a walkman with the volume up high in order to drown out their "voices". Plus I'm wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm Next to Stupid", so they'll be too embarrassed to linger too long near me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Please welcome them to earth in friendship and be careful what you think about, or they may start attacking you.

Well, I'm screwed.

Some benevolent race!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I would not recommend a shrink. I would recommend a shaman.

And this book.

www.amazon.com...

And this one.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341332193&sr=1-1&keywords=vari eties+anomalous

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Please welcome them to earth in friendship and be careful what you think about, or they may start attacking you.

Well, I'm screwed.

Some benevolent race!

OMG...do you hear them too....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

OMG...do you hear them too....

Des

No. But if I have to think nice thoughts I think I'm in trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Doesnt the term Nubians refer to a race of Africans? I've read it in various historical literature. Perhaps a different name for your friends to clear up confusion.

How did they first contact you and how did you gain control?

link   
Doesnt the term Nubians refer to a race of Africans? I've read it in various historical literature. Perhaps a different name for your friends to clear up confusion.

link   

for your ignorants information i see a psychiatrist and therapist, my therapist believes me when i say theyre real, my psychiatirist is stand offish when it comes to believing such nonsense, but its insulting, i experience them, they never tell me to harm anyone and they have claimed to me from the start they are not human. Since the only way to make someone hear voices is through the ionosphere or microwaves, im guessing aliens. And please believe me when i say i can focus them on anyone i choose, maybe in a few years youll start hearing them..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is no reason to respond with such a comment, skeptic or not. Everyone here gets shot down enough already, and not one person can accept new ideas and theories about happenings. True story or not, it is still interesting, and if you don't believe in the post, or what's said, then don't waste your time reading the thread and still proceed to reply with an uncaring, rude comment. WE don't know who the OP is,or what can be really going on.

Fake or not, there is no reason to discredit someone without trying to understand.

Anyway, OP, it is interesting to hear of your encounter. I personally wish I could be able to communicate with these "nubians". Any suggestions as to how I may give them a call?
Also, if they are the voices in our head, and they have been trying to communicate with us, why don't they just yell at us. I sure as hell would take notice to some other entity screaming in my face through my mind

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I was playing world of warcraft when they started saying loudly "THis is the FBI put your hands up" and it took me several years to get through to them to have a conversation with them. TO gain control i imagined human technology, circuit boards, psychotronics and used my imagination to destroy them, it got quieter and more distant each time.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeepYourAnonymity

There is no reason to respond with such a comment, skeptic or not. Everyone here gets shot down enough already, and not one person can accept new ideas and theories about happenings. True story or not, it is still interesting, and if you don't believe in the post, or what's said, then don't waste your time reading the thread and still proceed to reply with an uncaring, rude comment. WE don't know who the OP is,or what can be really going on.

Fake or not, there is no reason to discredit someone without trying to understand.

Anyway, OP, it is interesting to hear of your encounter. I personally wish I could be able to communicate with these "nubians". Any suggestions as to how I may give them a call?
Also, if they are the voices in our head, and they have been trying to communicate with us, why don't they just yell at us. I sure as hell would take notice to some other entity screaming in my face through my mind

Interestingly ive had two people hear my voices call out my name in dreams. And one other a 70 year old man hear yelling like a blake man yelling my name is what he said it sounded like. Ive been left evidence of the energy beings existence through objects left for me and others. Im telling you ALL they are trying to prove that doctors are liars and they are right, schizophrenia is contact with these beings, but be careful they can drive people crazy. theyre not benevolent, i never said they were, they more analyse and respond psychicly or something, its really confusing without being able to see the inside of there ships or meet them face to face.

link   

link   
Last night I was chilling with my bro who also is a Nubian. Apparently there lost and have been here for 30 years. +Rep OP
edit on 3-7-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

So...humoring instability is the way to go....

Sorry I don't post the way you would prefer I do. This is the beauty of an open forum. Just as the OP can post his outlandish, in my opinion, claims, I can respond with my opinions.

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

so what do you propose then? Military actions against the Nubians?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join