It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What your experiencing is what is the Devil, Satan, the Serpent.

The are extremely advanced technological parasitic spiritual organisms.

Its all very real but I believe they have you going in a deception, they are crafty and deceptive in such a way, that most would not even notice the seemingly childlike malignancy.

They can shift into a sound frequency, light.

Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

lol. coc aine is a hell of a drug man.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
so you talk to aliens... Why you? What makes you so special? smh

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So the OP believes in unseeable, unproveable entities that speak to him through his mind. They also know your thoughts and can influence your destiny. Seems to me he is right on par with most people. Oh sure, he has different names and modes of operation, but at it's core it is the same as what most people believe today.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
So the OP believes in unseeable, unproveable entities that speak to him through his mind. They also know your thoughts and can influence your destiny. Seems to me he is right on par with most people. Oh sure, he has different names and modes of operation, but at it's core it is the same as what most people believe today.

You forgot one tiny thing...the OP can control their spaceships with his mind.....

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Dude do yourself a favor and stop posting for a while until you get your head sorted out, you say your uncle also heard voices, I hope you have told your Doc's about this because schizophrenia can run in the family.
Just talk to your Doc's ok? and stop reading this thread cos people are being insensitive and taking the micky.
Stay safe hope you feel better soon BM.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol, yes, he does have a little more to his story. Better for the movie rights.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Perhaps you're thinking of the undead bug race of "Nerubians" that are on World of Warcraft since you claim to have been playing it when they spoke to you.

I would lay off the WOW....it seems to be affecting you quite negatively. This is Earth my friend, not Azeroth.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had contact with one of these Nubian's about 2 weeks ago while I was on the toilet reading this months UFO magazine. They don't like to be told what to do or yelled at and that they would only allow me to communicate with them if I ran down the street completely naked screaming "death to videodrome, long live the new flesh". After I completed their task outside the local supermarket I was given instructions to re-initialize contact through the toilet, however, I could hear them better if I removed the toilet completely and spoke to them directly through the sewage pipe. They told me that their voices resonate through the sewer system because underground where the pipes are there is very little electrical interference. The communication method works quite well.

Even though the smell was nauseating and every so often you could hear water rushing from other people flushing their toilets, I had a feeling I was being told the truth and that I should prepare for my awakening and my de-materialization from flesh into light energy. My task is to awaken more people to the great Nubian toilet people who are here on an intergalactic federation of light mission of peace and harmony, they are here to melt all of our nuclear weapons down into spaceships to help us reach the stars on the other side of our galaxy. They live in a binary star system called Seqwastremig on a planet called Rewstreyrevf, they have 2 moons each of which exist interdimensionaly. I have had many conversations with these beings and I feel like I am on a new place of awesome existence and awakening. I am looking forward to when Niburu arrives as it will transform all human beings from flesh into beings of light.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

thanks for the advice, except i havent played WoW in over 2 years, so im not familiar with the nerubian race on there. besides the name nubian just popped into my head and I heard this

"we like that name (my name)"
so i asked
"do you want me to call you nubians"?
they answered
"thats right (my name)"

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82

Perhaps you're thinking of the undead bug race of "Nerubians" that are on World of Warcraft since you claim to have been playing it when they spoke to you.

I would lay off the WOW....it seems to be affecting you quite negatively. This is Earth my friend, not Azeroth.

I guess you could call it the "WoW factor"

Really though i think most of you should ease up on him a bit would if he really does have a mental disorder? wouldn't people ripping on him make it worse?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Oh wow. You are funny....and quite creative I might add. Perhaps I should go sit on the toilet and see if the Nubians feel like a bit of small talk.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I'm thinking this is more on the trolling side than mental illness side. But I suppose you're correct, if he is mentally ill then we should try to be a bit more understanding.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Umm...you said you were playing WOW when they first spoke to you. Have you been speaking with them for over 2 years?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I'm thinking this is more on the trolling side than mental illness side. But I suppose you're correct, if he is mentally ill then we should try to be a bit more understanding.

Idk he my seem a bit off but i cant really say he is trolling...YET.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
gee wiz thanks (sarcasm)

Look aside from your slanderous jokes and pity for my "mental illness' because you dont understand what voice hearers suffer, ive been trying to explain how it works. I would think you would take a scientific view on it and say wow, it really is amazing that voices can be interactive and refer to themselves as "we" or "us" as though they have separate conciousness' from the person experiencing them. but no, think of some insult because you dont want to understand.

no go on..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So I'm to assume that Schizophrenia doesn't exist and all people who hear voices are in contact with otherworldly beings? You have to look at this from that perspective. What makes one person schizophrenic and another a "voice hearer"?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
gee wiz thanks (sarcasm)

Look aside from your slanderous jokes and pity for my "mental illness' because you dont understand what voice hearers suffer, ive been trying to explain how it works. I would think you would take a scientific view on it and say wow, it really is amazing that voices can be interactive and refer to themselves as "we" or "us" as though they have separate conciousness' from the person experiencing them. but no, think of some insult because you dont want to understand.

no go on..

So...now you are changing what you posted in your OP. You now say it's mental instability, not really Aliens named Nubians talking to you....help me out here...I'm confused....

What are you actually saying...now. Thanks in advance.

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
gee wiz thanks (sarcasm)

no go on..

im not sure who your responding to but, im not saying i don't believe you as i have heard voices before(only female) just not to the extent you have or are. i was just saying people should back off you just in case. besides, we don't need people posting over and over again that you need help, as it gets in the way of what your trying to tell us and is quite annoying.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not a bad troll OP. Not bad at all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join