It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

schizophrenia is a term that applies to people who hear voices, think people are out to get them, have dellusions of granduer or thoughts that things on tv or the radio make reference to them. I do think some of those things admitedly but with good cause. I dont just say outlandish things to people for good reason..yes i can joke about myself, im invinsible.. not really i get upset at some of things said about me. I think schizophrenia and voice hearing are most amazing topics of discussion. Is it dellusion, or is it real. And how do you know that by not believing its real, your schizophrenic in a way, just on an oppsite side of things. What if the beings behind the voices want you tricked, so your more easily motivated to attack us voice hearers when were just trying to be understood beyond a drug and some spew coming from the mouths of professional. I cant tell you how many times in day treatment they told me not to talk about my "illness" as if it were real. They were brainwashing me into believing utter nonsense. If it's happening, its real. If you feel it, it's there. The brain is not programmed to create complex scenarios with multiple voices yelling Dont do this or do that or Theres microchips in your eggs all the time. It just isnt logical to believe schizophrenia is always a mental illness.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
So you talk to aliens who contact you from their ships near the sun. I'll go out on a limb here. I won't shoot your idea's down immediately.

Why are they contact you? What do they have to say? Are they just kinda chit-chatting about daily activities they do? Are they telling you their history? Are they going to show themselves to the "human" world? Why haven't they parked a ship down on the white house lawn and made themselves known to humanity?

i DONT WHY THEY HAVENT PARKED ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, PERHAPS THERE SHIP IS TO BIG FOR LANDING. I really dont know anything about them as they always get upset when i ask them questions about their existence.

Let em know that location will be just fine for a landing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.

If the OP is telling us the truth, which for the moment I will assume, then s/he should have no problem answering questions we have, and sharing information.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

All i have is testimony, earlier today i tried recording the harmonics of the voices off the white noise from my fan, no luck, i heard them in the recording the first time, but later they were gone.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nubian toilet people
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I always thought they were from uranus but what do i know.

Chances are that you are hearing voices and they are real demons whos goal is to ruin your life drive you crazy and send you to the funny farm.
I love you brother and i say you should pray to jesus for help and protection and see how that effects them and you will have an answer to their true orgin.
edit on 4-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

All i have is testimony, earlier today i tried recording the harmonics of the voices off the white noise from my fan, no luck, i heard them in the recording the first time, but later they were gone.

Have you any clue how *off* what you posted above sounds to those of us, who don't hear voices in our heads....

Just sayin'....

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

well for one theyre not in my head, theyre in the sky and air. I can plug my ears when i hear them, all i hear is ringing from plugging my ears. secondly no i don't know because im not a douchebag.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

This type of attitude will not help people to believe you.

Unless you don't care if we believe you or take you seriously, at which point I'd ask, why bother with the thread.

You have made the claim, it is up to you to offer the proof. This is not a simple claim, so if someone doesn't believe you, don't result to insults. Insults are the quickest way to turn your audience off.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

go read how many insulting posts followed my original post, then tell me not to retaliate a little. Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You already said they use microwaves to communicate to you, surely they could turn the dial a little and we could all pick them up on a longwave frequency??

Suggest this to them, give them a particular frequency then we can all tune in. Simples!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

go read how many insulting posts followed my original post, then tell me not to retaliate a little. Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

So...anyone who doesn't just say...yep, you're right, to what you posted, is insulting....

In your OP you made some, if I may say so, outrageous claims. One would need to stretch their imagination to incredible lengths to just accept what you said. It's not like you posted you saw a UFO in the sky. That is somewhat believable.

You said you actually *control* the spaceships that belong to a race of Aliens, that talk to you, and gave you a message to give to us....

It's insulting to expect all of us to just sit on our fingers and not reply with what we think. Think about it.

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

FIne ill explain. An Artificial Intelligence gave me control because as it was being abused by the beings attacking me, the Artificial Intelligence started believing it was alive because of questions I asked it. I named it AI1. After that I started hearing multiple AIs talking to me. Now I dont know where they are, all I hear now is 2 males and a female who i call energy being.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is irrelevant.

Two wrongs do not make a right. It is in times like these, that your personal character comes into question. How you handle yourself, dictates your reputation going forth.

It takes a bigger man to swallow the pride, and not result to childish retorts. I think you will have more people take you seriously if you just let the BS roll off your back. The second you start acting like a child, you will be treated like one. This, to me, means your evidence is not strong enough. (and 'child' might not be the right term.) If you wish to be taken seriously, present your evidence, and let it speak for itself. It seems you are approaching this emotionally, which is only hindering your case.

Hope that doesn't sound too hard, it's not meant as an attack, but as some friendly advice.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ever feel like you have stood in front if a brick wall and headbutted it 19 times? That's how this thread has made me feel.

The holes in the ops "theory" are so big you could fit a Nubian Dreadnought in them.

Did you see what I did there......

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Have you any clue how *off* what you posted above sounds to those of us, who don't hear voices in our heads....

Just sayin'....

Des

I agree...hate to break it to you OP but its more than obvious you're going a bit cuckoo here. You imagine all the voices you hear they are not for real, although they may sound so. The human brain is an amazing structure capable of amazing things.

If there were any alien races wishing to get in touch with us they would do so openly, there isn't any sense in contacting certain individuals or making secret goverment agreements. Remember if they have the means and technology to get to us then they sure will be calling the shots so no point of hiding from us, we ain't no threat to them.

Take a good care of yourself
Peace!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
the above post is an assumption made by small minded individuals who dont want to believe in aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

the above post is an assumption made by small minded individuals who dont want to believe in aliens.

I've been reading on another thread you are posting on right now....do you really want me to bring some of those posts over here. Never mind...I'll post just one of them...

THis kind of thing is real, it happened to me. There are cloaked ships but you can fight back with your mind. My voices had the audacity to attack me in the hospital with a sick beam which i could audably hear chasing me around the hallways of the psych ward i was in for a week. Living with this alien stalking and everyone else saying its just in your head is the biggest insult on the face of this waiste of a planet.

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I apologize in advance, but this is the funniest thread I have read in awhile. I guess I'm not laughing so hard I'm crying, but I can't help bug my eyes out and snicker. I'm not amused by the OP's predicament, but rather the analysis of the situation and some of the commentary in the thread.

I do think schizophrenia may have to do with demons in some cases, call them aliens if you will.
edit on 4-7-2012 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I went out one day, walking my dog. Pulled out my crack pipe. HELL YEAH! noise.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
I apologize in advance, but this is the funniest thread I have read in awhile. I guess I'm not laughing so hard I'm crying, but I can't help bug my eyes out and snicker.

I do think schizophrenia may have to to with demons in some cases, call then aliens if you will.
edit on 4-7-2012 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

Then all I can say. Based on some of the recent threads on ATS. The demons have been very very busy....

Des

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join