It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I hope the Nubians and Nordic/Aryans get along .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This post mostly be quotes from truthermantwo taken from this thread and another he authored on the same subject. Compare and contrast the statements. Yes I admit now I have deleted irrelevant portions. I am not trying to hide anything and you can search his posts yourself. I simply edited them to save time and post space.
Here is a link to the thread I quoted aside from this one: Quoted thread

Originally posted by truthermantwo
your mincing my words pigraphia, i never said it gives off energy, i said it was created by an energy being as a description of how she saw an event i suffered

the image of faces was found in a diary in another persons room she has no idea where its from. It relates to me because i was emitting red energy and it was causing people to get sick, hence the sick looking face on the red one. im the green one because im gemini.

Okay I may have remembered what you originally said as it was so long ago. This brings up the question what type of energy were you exactly giving off?

I would think you would take a scientific view on it and say wow, it really is amazing that voices can be interactive and refer to themselves as "we" or "us" as though they have separate conciousness' from the person experiencing them. but no, think of some insult because you dont want to understand.

first of all I need to make an argument about the scientific method pigriphia, you think the human element cant be involved, then how can you come up with anything valid. the human experience is what started science, and now science is throwing that away? I cannot agree with the scientific process if that is the case, im sorry but your left either not caring or whatver about my belief.

I have told my story and was hoping for more star trek like analysis of the situation. Its my opinion that messing with the voices the way I did cau sed the strange sounds. Little known fact as well, I had control of the ufo's and made the grays take drugs, their machines can beam anything from the universe appearently. pretty amazing stuff i know about them thanks to my resourceful reverse interrogation of them as they were trying to subdue me with fear. Hey USA, i want recognition for the dicovery of how to operate or dismantle psychic technology. Of course that day will never come.

So which is it do you want scientific analysis or star trek like analysis whatever that is?
Do you not like the scientific method or do you want us to look at your claims through he lens of science?
If you can make the aliens take drugs can you make them land on earth, or even contact say 15% of the population?

well for one theyre not in my head, theyre in the sky and air. I can plug my ears when i hear them, all i hear is ringing from plugging my ears. secondly no i don't know because im not a douchebag.

I can't counter this with a quote as you are consistent on this point.
I will say this though. If it were real sound in the air/sky and you plugged your ears you would still actually hear them just muted as plugging your ears 100% isn't possible. Sound can transmit through our body.
What you do however is create a new auditory sensation that makes your mind focus on a different input. That being of your body. When this happens it turns off your voices because subconsciously your body knows the voices should be turned off when you plug your ears. The fact that you can't hear them when you plug your ears makes them less likely to be from a real external source.
Even if they were being broadcast not on the auditory spectrum but straight into your head you should still be able to hear them as it would be bypassing your hearing.

All this said I am still eager for the experiment you are trying.
For those of you reading I U2U'ed him my picture and first name and he is trying to contact me mentally.
The part of me that wants the supernatural to be real hopes he succeeds.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

whatever-. I AM IN CONTACT WITH SOMETHING WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WELL. sorry theres no proof other than the strange sounds, ships near the sun and moon, people hearing my name being called out in dreams. I talk to other peoples voices. An image of faces looking at each other with a yellow face talking coming out of the dark, pigraphia, I dont want to read your stupid skepticism thats all it is stupid. IM TELLING THE TRUTH. Are you all paid writers stalking my thread with insulting stupidity?

Why is this thread still open?

The OP'er is obviously not a well man, he has already stated that he is in therapy, this should be closed IMO ...taking the p**s out of people with crazy ideas is one thing, but doing the same to someone who is obviously not well and receiving treatment is another!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

WHY PEOPLE, why is it so outlandish that an alien race would communnicate in this manner. I know im not crazy, i have done a good job getting this far with them. Why do you respond with such IGNORANCE!

Because even though this place likes to think it denies ignorance, a lot of people here embrace it with open arms

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean by "there's microchips in eggs". You mean actual microchips in eggs or are you using this as symbolism? In any case I don't eat eggs, so I don't have to worry about that.

Listen though, I'm not trying to put you down. What I am doing is pointing out what those voices COULD be. Schizophrenia manifests in different ways and not all schizophrenics are violent or paranoid. Some just hear voices. Some are told to do things that are completely benign, while others might hear those voices telling them to do violent or destructive things. Am I positive that you aren't truly hearing voices from an alien race? Of course I'm not. I don't claim to know everything as I'm fully aware that I don't. However it's better to eliminate the things that make the most sense before moving on to the things that seem unlikely.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Go back and look at this thread as well as others of the OP.

After you do that explain to me how presenting logical questions is ignorant?

Not taking anything on face value and questioning something is a form of ignorance to you?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwoAre you all paid writers stalking my thread with insulting stupidity?

hahaha you don't have to pay anyone to come on here and make fun of this thread, it seems like they're all getting a LOT of amusement from it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Haha no no no you got me all wrong. I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, I was just saying that a lot of people on here like to embrace ignorance than deny it. Not talking about you, the OP, no names. Just my opinion after reading many of the threads on here.

I have presented logical questions before and it gets me nowhere in these types of threads, your just better off observing than participating or it will make you angry like it does for me haha
edit on 4-7-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
nubian eh ?

watch out for those hyperdrives in the J - type 327's, they can be tempermental

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Ah, I misunderstood than.

I feel you on standing back instead of participating on threads like this.

I guess part of me just really likes getting answers and actively participating.

I do hold back though, if I didn't I would go insane.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

that's okay.

Sometimes I can't help myself but to join in, but I find that if I type a reply to these kinds of threads it's usually hurtful and breaking the truth to the OP in a way they can't accept.. So I have learnt to just sit back and read, someone usually asks the question I wanna see eventually anyway. I don't like being mean, or saying mean things.. I just can't help it sometimes when it comes to stupid threads that waste my time haha. And they ALWAYS have AWFUL spelling and grammar. To me, a sign of someone's intelligence lays in their formatting, spelling, and grammar. If it's full of mistakes and poor structure you know it's just someone who is barely literate and is just talking bs.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
someone throw this garbage in the trash bin so we can focus on tangible evidence concerning everyone else. quick, seriously...home page looks like this is a kid's website. looks insulting.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Loon3yToOns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

WHY PEOPLE, why is it so outlandish that an alien race would communnicate in this manner. I know im not crazy, i have done a good job getting this far with them. Why do you respond with such IGNORANCE!

If you know that you're not crazy, then why the need of a psychiatrist and a therapist? Clearly one must be "not quite right in the head" if they have a shrink and therapist. Did the Nubian reveal themselves before or after your mental health pursuits? If it was after, I'd seriously ask the psych to prescribe something different. Or if it was before, maybe something a bit stronger is in order?

I'm not trying to belittle. Just concerned.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

You seem to know about dreams? So just wondering on two dreams that I had a couple of days ago if you could help or guide me to someone or tell me I'm just freaking out a lil too much..
The first dream was that I was standing on my patio out the back, I was looking at the sky when there was thunderous noise from the clouds it formed into a big fluffy yet dark and scary cloud that had a big fireball like somthing come through it came through the clouds but not any closer and all I could say to my partner was "Watch!" It ended ...
The second was I was in a car ready to go somewhere and church bells started ringing a lady turned to me. And said "the time has come for the end of the world"
Is there any chance you could help with defining the meaning of these to seperate dreams?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

How were you able to control these beings which, based on your description are highly advanced beings? It looks to me like you are hallucinating.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You have been active on this site since November of last year, why are you only now sharing what you know?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Schizophrenia....yep...that's it.....

Des

Thats #ingg disgraceful , make a joke outof a mental disease

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Now the voices I would hear, told me not to tell anyone else, that I was hearing something speak to me. I did suspect it was alien, it all stared one night I was looking at stars, when one kind of exploded and had purple rings form around it. I would try to ignore these voices, but they would tell me things some times, about things that were happening around me.

edit on 5-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

I never heard about the eggs but they put the chips in ,on the Philadelphia cream cheese.
I never heard about the eggs.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Amen!!!! you finally hit it on the head in relation to the demons!

edit on 5-7-2012 by Sert3k because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join