It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Alex has shown us several leaked documents over the years, that I have read, like wiki leak stuff on websites, that been removed after being exposed, stuff, fema camps moving the casket liners after he aired it on TV with Jesse Ventura before on seems to know a little on preparedness and training... he has exposed lot of not publicized operations and claims to have visited them, besides the Bohemian Grove

Have you watched his UK video on the training excercises going on, one day, that was weird?

We are all in the same boat and bed.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Not to me, like 80 to 90 % of them are keeping hush or they are smeared and fired, or thrown in the nut hut, if not killed...you know how it goes, so to suggest that Jim has not reason to be feeling a little upset and down, just means he is one of the 10% of the law enforcement officers that have a heart

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Are we ready for change ? I don't mean change of politicians, i mean real change. I read a lot of posts telling how bad things are, but i do not see too many alternatives. Are we ready for real change ? Has the system run it's course ? Would you like to see a real obtainable alternative ?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-7-2012 by caravanserai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You were going good until the "putting Muslims in power who rape our English girls simply seems sick to us white folk in the UK."

So all other races other than "us white folk" find it totally acceptable? Please, there are more rapes committed in the UK by white males than any other race or creed.

I know plenty of Muslims with great morals and good ethics.

And by the way, I'm white.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by g146541

Only thing we have to fear, is fear itself and I admit, quit listening, cause show scares me sometime and sometime cause can't stand Alex the messenger boy...however I grow up and can handle it, especially when you see and hear what others are not telling us...and telling us!

Matrix News Sources with warnings of what is happening today, presented to us all for over 15 years from Mr. Jones and been accurate well over 90% without any doubt and speculation...(show proof if less than 90% spot on reporting by Jones and staff and guest")

Oh Alex does not get into all the UFO whackology or blame the jews and jesuits by stereotypical accusations all the time and he is not perfect like Jesus....

If fear mongering scares you and you can't handle it, admit it...take a seat and relax, get a drink, all good, just don't blame someone cause the real world news, scares you!

You said, he is not perfect like jesus, I guess you have not read that book at all have you.
It seems this is another thing you speak on without knowlege, go back and read the book if you wanna practice that sort of thing please.
I would ask for proof of any Scare em all Al Jones predictions, not random percentages.

Fear mongering does scare me as idiots act upon their emotions, and emotional people seem to like old Al.
Don't need any of them snapping again and taking any innocents with them.

Did you really compare Scare em all Al Jones with jesus???

link   
I know what will happen! nothing

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

You were going good until the "putting Muslims in power who rape our English girls simply seems sick to us white folk in the UK."

So all other races other than "us white folk" find it totally acceptable? Please, there are more rapes committed in the UK by white males than any other race or creed.

I know plenty of Muslims with great morals and good ethics.

And by the way, I'm white.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

Israel zionist regime is no better then all radical muslims put together and by far

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Do you really think the military (3 Million Strong) is going to be able to take on 50-200 million people armed to the teeth? I doubt it.

It goes far beyond that, even. Do they think the military (3 million strong) are going to willingly take up arms against their brothers and sisters? No. Every military person I know takes their oath seriously. Against ALL threats - foreign and DOMESTIC

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by stanguilles7

Do you think we are getting closer or further away from martial law happening and could it be happeing and the public has not been told and curfews is the only thing, not implemented?

The entire POINT of marshal law is to control the public. If it's 'already happening' but the public hasnt been informed, the it isnt happening.

May it happen in the future? Sure. But jones has been 'predicting' it for over a decade, so..

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by AntiNWO
Weird, I tried to watch the video and it just shows the black square with the Youtube link on the bottom. I clicked on that and it doesn't play on Youtube either. So I clicked on several other Youtube videos and none of them play. No controls or anything appear.

I thought it was a Flash problem but every other video site I tried works fine. I uninstalled and re-installed Flash just to make sure, but no luck. Is this happening to anyone else?

This video sounds interesting, although I know Alex Jones is a scaremonger, he does speak a lot of truth.

Restart your PC all YT vid work fine

You need to watch this video first from my second post on page 1
after that you will be able to connect all the dots

Above Top Secret

Forgot to mention that the first thing I tried was rebooting my computer. Also rebooted after uninstalling Flash, and then again after re-installing. Still not working, but only on Youtube.

I went to Alex's site but he uses Youtube also. Guess I'll have to wait and hope Youtube fixes itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alex should have given Jim a few pointers on how to disguise your voice. He's been doing it for years.

I don't think anything will happen, as this is another classic Alex Jones tactic: Just 2-3 months from now, yadda yadda will happen...

We've supposed to have been under imminent martial law since 2001. Well? I'm waiting.

edit on 1-7-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Weird, I tried to watch the video and it just shows the black square with the Youtube link on the bottom. I clicked on that and it doesn't play on Youtube either. So I clicked on several other Youtube videos and none of them play. No controls or anything appear.

I thought it was a Flash problem but every other video site I tried works fine. I uninstalled and re-installed Flash just to make sure, but no luck. Is this happening to anyone else?

This video sounds interesting, although I know Alex Jones is a scaremonger, he does speak a lot of truth.

Restart your PC all YT vid work fine

You need to watch this video first from my second post on page 1
after that you will be able to connect all the dots

Above Top Secret

Forgot to mention that the first thing I tried was rebooting my computer. Also rebooted after uninstalling Flash, and then again after re-installing. Still not working, but only on Youtube.

I went to Alex's site but he uses Youtube also. Guess I'll have to wait and hope Youtube fixes itself.

if you have IE
hit on the compatibility button beside the adress box
sad for you that no YT vid works .. i would be pissed

when was the last time it worked ?
maybe try to restore your OS to a date when it was working
had a problem recently with videos not loading correctly
after messing with programs to install more codecs .. it has change something

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I assure you I am not on any inebriating substance(s). Ever. No really. Seriously. I'm quite boring!

And I did not say you, or Alex Jones, or "Jim" were actually hoaxing anything, however, the possibility that this is someone playing a prank is very real. To not look at the credibility of the witness (who has said that he is a police officer, without confirmation, I don't think they do background checks before they let callers on??) The show opens itself to this possibility if it allows anonymous callers, just like Art Bell did.

Now, the truth is, I don't know! I just don't want to believe the government is going to go around taking people's weapons and firing on its citizens because an anonymous caller on a radio show, who claims to be a police officer, says so (and acts freaked out). I need more than that to base a belief on.

Please don't assume I'm attacking you by opening up this possibility to scrutiny.
(I generally LIKE people, in fact = attacking is not my style at all...boring, remember? Attacking = angry people yelling back at me and who needs that?? Oh. Wait... Well, at least you aren't yelling...My apologies if you took my post to be an attack.) ;-)

peace, as always,
AB

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Perhaps a faulty cookie. Try removing your cookies and then see if it makes a difference.

On topic. Financial world operates a lot on quarterly reports. The one ending in September will be out in October. Collapse of the financial system is a legitimate threat and if it happens that's the SHTF situation that will cause worldwide chaos. The hungry and destitute will indeed go begging to the rich, so the cop has that part right.

edit on 1-7-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you want to know the truth
view this video and you will understand what might be coming for America

Compare the situation with Syria

Gaddafi was really saying the truth
and was a very good man for his people

They have been lying to us from the start
about EVERYTHING

Wake up from the matrix people and be free from those lies

I watched the entire video.........What can I say.......Seriously, I cannot do a single thing about it......it depresses me. The matrix has a such a tight grip on people, and Im not sure people can wake up. We are being drugged by the air, water and food.....

WW3 is coming and there is no way to stop it......What I found interesting about the video was when General Wesley Clark spoke about the 7 countries to fight against, ending with IRAN......Well, that was 5 years ago. He was right wasn't he?

As far as Alex Jones.....I am on a fence with him. I have not had enough exposure to him to have a critical opinion...
S&F.......

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Martial law coming in October ??

FYI call Alex and tell him he is a bit late.

Martial Law has been in the USA for some time now most people are just to blind to see it.

Pssst don't tell anyone, but it happened very slowly

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fear mongering money grubbing ass hat. I can't say anything simpler. I can call the AJ show and be anyone I want. In fact I may even go to the effort to prove it to ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

quiet contrary, AJ been there all along and reporting on it for over 15 years now...everyone was laughing at and about him then and now, you still see some doing it and smearing him like trolls at crap feast ...

Some folks just to smart for their own good and then others, trying to convince us, they have a lick of sense, and know anything about Mr. Jones and his show and just love pissing on him, and how they get their kicks.

Sure makes you wonder what the Alex Jones Haters got in common and reasons...could it be, Alex been calling them out and they want to stereotype all Alex Jones does, before he does it...

Pre cognitive, mind made uppers?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
sheeesh, they're probably planning one of the presidential debates and trying to train the police in that area to help with security and some guy is freaking out because he's not too bright

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

please do...and what does it show...about Alex and what does it show about you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join