It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The government lies to the people and tells them anything they need to, in order to carry out their agenda, ...follow the breadcrumbs and see where they lead and understand what the deal is and martial law is upon the planet. you will see.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

little concerned at your discarding the caller with such comments...comments like that, they make me tend to believe the show was real and some of these comments are from those who may be smearing and queer

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You may want to look again at Mr. Jones track record...think you find it just the opposite of the impression you mention...

If you or anyone think we are further away from martial this year, then last year or year before and TSA and checkpoints and toll booths are prison planet chipping is not going to happen and is the plan...and we are moving away from this trend and the government is your friend...

Got some sad news for you all, as it doesn't take a curfew to make martial law a reality!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

think Jones called y2k scam and what it was...

As far as the Bible being the source of news, for past, present and future...be nice to write one, that everyone obey and abide by and use it to control them like sheep...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Ben81

Do you think, that if police officers, just regular old cops, were getting these memos, that Jim the police officer, would be the ONLY person who was saying something?

I think not.

~Tenth
edit on 6/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Considering there are 6490 police and sheriff's patrolling St. Louis, it's hard to believe just one guy came foward. St. Louis police

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

think Jones called y2k scam and what it was...

As far as the Bible being the source of news, for past, present and future...be nice to write one, that everyone obey and abide by and use it to control them like sheep...

Right, like that would ever work in the modern world. Maybe in the dark ages when people couldnt read the scriptures themselves to find the truth and the Vatican was in control, but now? We all know different. I already knew Y2K was a scam, people back then are doing the same thing they do now with their doomsday prepping and spending up their life savings for nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
"there is something in the air" couldnt be more clear then that

I've been hearing 'there is something in the air' and 'there is something coming' since 1987.
It definately is NOT clear and people have been saying it for at least 25 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If I stacked all of Alex Jones' predictions that never came to pass on top of each other, I could climb to the stars.

This guy is a snake-oil salesman, peddling survival gear and gold to paranoids.

Why is anyone still taking this clown seriously?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Has his core message for 15 years been consistent and right, or not? It is live and he speculates and make predictions all the time yes, but his core message is spot on and he has brought a lot of important issues into the mainstream that used to be hidden.

In the end what matters is waking people up to the hidden agenda and the truth, and especially people in the police and military, so that things can be turned around. AJ has been extremely successful at this. So, who cares if some of his predictions and speculations have not "come true"? Only people like you who cannot see the bigger picture obviously.

Talk radio is showbiz and AJ being the way he is has made his news/talk show bigger than mainstream media. What have you and the likes of you done lately for liberty and freedom other than sitting anonymously on a conspiracy forum and attacking a man risking his life on the very front of the freedom war...
edit on 1-7-2012 by VisitorQ because: spelling

"This guy is a snake-oil salesman, peddling survival gear and gold to paranoids."

Paranoids? Are you living in the real world or what? We are on the verge of a total collapse of the US and Europe and it is all by design and AJ has been talking about this for many years trying to warn people and turn it around. It's nothing wrong with making money. He uses it to fund and expand his operation.
edit on 1-7-2012 by VisitorQ because: added something

edit on 1-7-2012 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Ben81
"there is something in the air" couldnt be more clear then that

I've been hearing 'there is something in the air' and 'there is something coming' since 1987.
It definately is NOT clear and people have been saying it for at least 25 years.

Well the difference is we are in 2012
and pretty much anything can happen before the 21 december
there has been something in the air for a long time for that date

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is such BS. Nothing will happen. You can tell by the questions "Jim" is asking that it's scripted. Alex Jones is a fake and ex-CIA conman.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

"Alex Jones is a fake and ex-CIA conman."

Oh, really? Care to back up that with some evidence?
edit on 1-7-2012 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I too believe there will be a major event in October.
Hallowe'en anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Only thing we have to fear, is fear itself and I admit, quit listening, cause show scares me sometime and sometime cause can't stand Alex the messenger boy...however I grow up and can handle it, especially when you see and hear what others are not telling us...and telling us!

Matrix News Sources with warnings of what is happening today, presented to us all for over 15 years from Mr. Jones and been accurate well over 90% without any doubt and speculation...(show proof if less than 90% spot on reporting by Jones and staff and guest")

Oh Alex does not get into all the UFO whackology or blame the jews and jesuits by stereotypical accusations all the time and he is not perfect like Jesus....

If fear mongering scares you and you can't handle it, admit it...take a seat and relax, get a drink, all good, just don't blame someone cause the real world news, scares you!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

Oh he has proof, he is currently CIA and knows for sure...show us the documents whenever you get a moment and that proof, so we can all have another good one!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I would buy that and if anyone else recalls listener from back around Christmas calling in, sounded like same caller to me, when I think about it and if we can link the two together it might prove this theory...as I cannot be certain and if Jones and them are scamming with shill callers or show is being pranked with disinformation, it would be interesting to find out the truth, would it not?

Where are all the ATS experts at when you need them...hope it is not all the Jones smear commentators here...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If this 'Policeman' has something to say that he feels so passionately about, why does he wait for the day Alex Jones says he's only taking calls from Cops & Military...?

Sounds more like Jones having this Cops & Military phone-in day to bring authenticity to this call.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am sorry but every year there is a prediction for a BIG EVENT and its always for October.

I predict a BIG EVENT but its gonna happen tomorrow...

Your going to wake up and have another day of life on this earth. Your going to breathe in the breath of life and make decisions that will mold the future.. and hopefully they are positive ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Do you think, that if police officers, just regular old cops, were getting these memos, that Jim the police officer, would be the ONLY person who was saying something?

Checkmate,,,,

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Anything Alex Jones is involved in is always pure BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join