It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If the S ever HTF, I'd rather be in Texas! You guys know how to take care of yourselves.

I don't know about this "Jim" guy, though. He sounded a little flakey, and I wouldn't call him credible.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Look, let's really try to think outside of the box here. There are so many "deadlines" and SHTF scenarios, most people have just learned to turn it off.

But if you see the forests from the trees, what is happening is that more and more people are becoming aware of what is really going on. I don't mean just people here at ATS----everyone in the world is talking about it. I can feel the rumbles everyday---from the people I talk to on the streets, to relatives, friends, in the newspapers, etc. Things are starting to heat up as we reach critical mass.

But we're just not there yet, folks. It's not big enough yet...we don't have the masses of people we need to create real change. But we're getting there!

In the meantime, I suggest taking these dates and putting them aside for now. Focus, instead, on spreading the word as much as you can. That's where our energy should be going.

I don't think aliens are going to land, or Marshal Law enacted, or masses of bankers arrested. Not now anyway.

These rumors are really just a reflection of what is going on...that people are waking up and taking notice.

That's a good place to be...

for the moment.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by autopat51

Who predicted 911 a few months before it happened....?

His name was Bill Cooper, and Scare em all Al groveled before him.
Shortly after Bill died, Alex denounced him and attempted to claim his credit.
Scare em all Al is a schill.
You know who Bill Cooper is?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

That's fine but by that logic 10% of the good cops would be having 600 police come foward to warn us. Instead there's just one guy, seems doubtfull to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
You KNOW you have 2 strikes against you even posting this right?

1) Jones

2) A prediction and a date/timeline.

Just sayin. Don't take any heat personal, Jones haters will trash this because you have Jones name associated, a BUNCH of people will trash it because Predications on ATS have a batting average of about ZERO.

Just saying.

Enjoy the comments.

Everyone always says this about Jones.... it's just wrong. Alex Jones may be emotional, may put out his opinion on things, but it's clear to any half way competent person the difference between his opinions and the sourced facts he puts out.

There is no merit in discrediting him at all... does the man rant, yes... last I heard there was nothing wrong with ranting on a radio show. How many stories did Alex break that were 100% true?

Tons. Alex broke the GMO/Monsanto crisis wide open. Alex broke the Fukashima cover up wide open, Alex said before 9/11 that 9/11 was gonna happen ON 9/11, and it did. Alex fought against the fluoridation of water and had marginal success. Alex had callers with inside information like Lindsey Williams who repeatedly was accurate about the price of oil by the barrel. I mean... really, what is this man getting "wrong" exactly? He's also the person responsible for educating people on Builderberg... Almost everything the public knows about them is because of Jones.

I'm sorry, but anybody who discredits this man must be delusional.

Secondly, this thread is about a random call in, so the information that comes from this call in, may or may not be true, however -- that's not Jones' responsibility. He can't be responsible for what Joe Public says when he takes public callers.

Nothing may happen in October, however, that still doesn't mean that "Jim" the caller, wasn't told that something would. Nor do I see how that becomes Jones' responsibility.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do any of you really think a cop is going to stand guard over someone else's property while TSHTF? Would you? Or would you not think 'sod that' I'm going home to protect my OWN family and my OWN property.

If this does come off and you find yourself at the front of the crowd, face to face with a cop. Just remind them that while their stood there guarding the rich people, who's stood outside his house protecting that. See if that doesn't break the ranks.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

WHOA HOSS!!!
You say,

Alex said before 9/11 that 9/11 was gonna happen ON 9/11, and it did.

As we all know Scare em all Al Jones has a camera on whenever the hole beneath his nose is open, please link the video.
Bill Cooper predicted 911, I don't believe he got a date though.
Proof please.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Britman

Considering that during hurricane katrina many NOPD officers went AWOL, so many that the NOPD had to promote academy cadets to the FULL position of police officer before they had their POST certificate.
And this was just one little area.
If there is a SHTF, the cops will secure their own first, guaranteed.
This goes for military too.
People are people, simple as that.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I clicked on the Alex Jones podcast just now, and lo and behold this Jim guy is on again. He's saying it's focused around Monsato and Anheiser Busch in St. Louis, that they told him they'll be protecting areas belonging to these corps, but that the folks will be long gone, cause they'll all be in undergound bunkers (!).

He goes on to say the October event is possibly a global event, with air and ground military support in US.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Look, let's really try to think outside of the box here. There are so many "deadlines" and SHTF scenarios, most people have just learned to turn it off.

But if you see the forests from the trees, what is happening is that more and more people are becoming aware of what is really going on. I don't mean just people here at ATS----everyone in the world is talking about it. I can feel the rumbles everyday---from the people I talk to on the streets, to relatives, friends, in the newspapers, etc. Things are starting to heat up as we reach critical mass.

But we're just not there yet, folks. It's not big enough yet...we don't have the masses of people we need to create real change. But we're getting there!

In the meantime, I suggest taking these dates and putting them aside for now. Focus, instead, on spreading the word as much as you can. That's where our energy should be going.

I don't think aliens are going to land, or Marshal Law enacted, or masses of bankers arrested. Not now anyway.

These rumors are really just a reflection of what is going on...that people are waking up and taking notice.

That's a good place to be...

for the moment.

Smartest thing I've heard all day.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a jackass.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Its prob. been said, I dont know, I didnt read every post but I think a lot of AJ's callers are staged.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My favorite thing about Bill Cooper was his quickness to say "bull#!" to a caller identifying themselves as anything with any great story to tell. I admired that because who the hell knows if "Jim" is actually anything but a internet junkie with a desire to mess with some heads? Maybe he is, show us some real proof of something I can't dig up online. I say Jim's full of crap and October will pass without martial law (though I argue it's already in place and has been for a decade or more) just like the fleet of trucks with H1N1 and the Russian missiles on New Years '01.
I think AJ has great info but also a nice steady flow of BS and fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Alex Jones didn't predict the exact date of 9-11. And it was Bill Cooper in our community who "predicted" 9-11, but he was only using a wide awake filter to watch the evening news. CNN interviewed Bin Laden and he said he was going to do it so Bill rightly said if they tell you they're going to and nobody but CNN can magically find this boogeyman, that something's coming and Bin Laden will be the focus. AJ heard the broadcast apparently.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here is his full show for July 1 2012. If you care to watch, he is right about lots of truth that the MSM do not want to tell you.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Kids....please!!! AJ???

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Laokin

WHOA HOSS!!!
You say,

Alex said before 9/11 that 9/11 was gonna happen ON 9/11, and it did.

As we all know Scare em all Al Jones has a camera on whenever the hole beneath his nose is open, please link the video.
Bill Cooper predicted 911, I don't believe he got a date though.
Proof please.

Don't be foolish. It's about exposing the truth, it's about information. Regardless if Jones obtained the information from a source (since everything he breaks is based on sources) he's still the one backing the claim.

I.E.

It doesn't matter if Jones just parroted Cooper. What matters is, the information was correct, and he put it out there.

It's superficial who the information comes from, the only thing that matters is the information had a platform. Jones did more with the information and made the information reach more people than anybody else who had the information. Case in point, I've never even heard of Cooper. Yet I heard Jones make the statements live on radio. This automatically meant that the official story was false, without the need to investigate the crime scene.

The source for information does not matter if the information is true... and even if Jones got it from Cooper, it doesn't discredit Jones in any way.

Jones even said months before it happened that it would be blamed on Bin Laden. If Jones came up with the information before it happened, the government surely did too, which means they planned it and let it happen.

What part of Jones saying "There is going to be a coming terror event and Bin Laden is their boogey man" months before it actually happened isn't true? It was all 100% true, and Jones is a journalist. He BREAKS information that he digs up from SOURCES. That's what journalists do. So to say "Jones is a garbage because he got it from Cooper" is just preposterous.

Jones knew about the financial crisis before it happened, it came from Lyndsey Williams, and Jones was the platform. Does that make it not true? Does that make Jones a fraud? No. Not at all, it makes him the vehicle for information.

That's all journalists are. They are vehicles for information. They do research.. they discover sources and repeat the information from the ones they feel are credible.

Jones has a ridiculously accurate track record of this.

What kind of garbage is your argument? So Jones repeated Cooper, how does that make Jones wrong, especially when it happened?

Here is a clue, if Jones wasn't a good journalist, he wouldn't have repeated Cooper. He only repeated Cooper because he verified his information, which again, not a person in this thread can say was inaccurate.

There is something to be said for those that keep repeating "He's been saying it's coming for years." He's privy to the endgame, it's a lengthy process. 100 years isn't very long in relation to the plot, so theoretically when analyzing information of a lengthy plot, you are analyzing slices of said plot.

Anybody who has conducted an investigation knows that the process involves guessing and being wrong. Take a typical murder scene, the detective might suspect the Husband with conviction only for it to turn around and be the neighbor 5 years down the road. So when the neighbor is arrested and prosecuted, do we demand the neighbor be let go despite the evidence because the detective said it was most likely the husband? No we don't, we analyze all of the slices. In the case of a murder investigation, you may find every slice by the end which may radically change the investigation.

Same thing with Jones. He's following crumbs that fall out of the master plan, he can try to extrapolate the crumbs and he might be convinced they came from a donut, only to find out 10 years down the road they came from a coffee cake instead. This is natural when the information that is being investigated is deliberately being kept in secret.

This is COMMON SENSE.

P.S.

The video has already been posted in this thread of Jones saying in July of 2001 that there was a coming terror threat and Bin Laden was the "suspect." The towers fell September 11th 2001. Which one came first?

There is your clip, doc. Took a whopping 1 second to find by searching "Alex Jones Predicts 9/11" In youtube search field.

Quit being ignorant. I watched this live, by the way.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
Lol, good luck imposing Martial Law on the populace, especially the Texans.
The USA has a huge amount of weapons in circulation and a Hell of a lot of people know how to use them.

Do you really think the military (3 Million Strong) is going to be able to take on 50-200 million people armed to the teeth? I doubt it.

I am not American nor do I live there. I just can't see any Govt. successfully dis-arming the US populace especially with the level of resistance it has been met with.

That said, I do feel that something is going down this year. For better or worse, I don't know.

But, good luck imposing Martial Law on the people. Hell, even here in Ireland the Govt. wouldn't be allowed impose Martial Law. The IRA and INLA (Including their splinter groups) would fight to the death before they hand over their stockpiles and submit to the Govt.

Anyway, if S does indeed HTF then I plan on being armed to the teeth and taking out as many of the puppets as possible before I go.

Tiocfaidh Ar La agus Erin Go Bragh.

Obama wouldn't hesitate to make Texas a smoking ruin. The oil and natural gas remain when the dust settles.

He'll open the border to populate it again.

Not that this will happen. Just that you shouldn't think an armed populace can beat the military.

Go ask the Libyans......the ones that are still alive that is.
edit on 7/1/2012 by DCPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
By the way;

Bill Cooper was a moron. He calls Jones a liar?

Look, when you call someone a liar, you prove it, you don't just claim it and call someone names. That's not credible and Bill Cooper lost all credibility when he did that.

Every time Jones insinuates someone is less than truthful, he shows you why. A clear example was when he exposed Beck. He showed clips of Beck making fraudulent statements, then showed new clips where Beck claims he never made said statements, etc. This is how you SHOW someone deception. Cooper never did that, he attacked Jones via Ad Hominem. As we all know here, that is a logical fallacy, it's an attack on the person and NOT an attack on the message... however, it's the MESSAGE that is being disputed. (A lie is a fraudulent message, so you attack the message, not the person who delivered it. When you prove the message to be purposefully deceitful, the person delivering it loses credibility autonomously without ever attacking the actual person.)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I do believe there will be a WW3, when it begins I do not know. This is in the Bible but not called WW3. I do know it will happen and !/3 of mankind will be destroyed. As for Alex Jones, why waste your time?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join