It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That is one of the more logical post have seen this thread...I would agree with that presumption!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 1-7-2012 by Physic because: some reason it double posted

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh Alex does not get into all the UFO whackology or blame the jews and jesuits by stereotypical accusations all the time and he is not perfect like Jesus....

Thought some here were judging him like he was Jesus..

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

There are alot more states that have claimed their sovereignty than Texas. Texas ids speaking out about it, but others are silently making their contingencies.

If the squeaky wheel gets the oil then Texas will be the front lines of ground zero in a US takeover plot/plan.

Edit to add that AJ's caller is not the first to make these claims, seems many people are waking but remember how frightening it was when you first started to discover the reality behind the false front painted by the old ways of America?

This caller is just parroting what his new discoveries have revealed. We have been discussing these same tactics and plots for YEARS, and are at this point in a state of readiness without ignorance or fear.

It is a fools errand to think that we will not be held accountable in the future for all the silent wars and back room deals, it is not something that will not come home to roost at some point. Every country gets theirs eventually and just because America was at one time a great place to avoid such tragedy and tried through our blood sweat and tears to create something which could have been the beacon light and example for the rest of the world does not mean it is still so.

The priests and politicians have destroyed that chance.
edit on 1-7-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by g146541

Oh Alex does not get into all the UFO whackology or blame the jews and jesuits by stereotypical accusations all the time and he is not perfect like Jesus....

Thought some here were judging him like he was Jesus..

A bit amiss on your quote of me, as that is your quote.
Nope, I compare him to nothing, he is just someone profitting on the weak minded peoples fears.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by Alternative4u

You were going good until the "putting Muslims in power who rape our English girls simply seems sick to us white folk in the UK."

So all other races other than "us white folk" find it totally acceptable? Please, there are more rapes committed in the UK by white males than any other race or creed.

I know plenty of Muslims with great morals and good ethics.

And by the way, I'm white.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

While I agree that the previous statement was a blanket statement, as it ascribed a certain behaviour to a group as a whole without any statistics backing it up, your claim that rapes are commited more often by whites than any other race, are nevertheless incorrect. You are probably thinking of the statistics from the 50's, as non-white on white-rape back then was something very uncommon and in the minority. Since then, however, the statistics has dramatically turned around;

Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black.
Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape. [319]

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

More: library.flawlesslogic.com...
edit on 1-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Alex Jones is a fear mongering money grubbing ass hat. I can't say anything simpler. I can call the AJ show and be anyone I want. In fact I may even go to the effort to prove it to ATS.

Do you think they just let anyone on the show
without at least trying to filter and verify their identity before
they have to reveal who they are before getting on air with AJ

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know of Alex Jones. Have most of his videos. Is he a nut case? I think time and history will bear that out.
There have been similar calls made, not only on the Alex Jones Show, but also on Coast 2 Coast overnight and other radio programs. Collectively, all things considered, we all know that there is a battle between Good and Evil in the world today. It strictly depends upon where you stand personally as to where you fit in to this war.

If there is a major shift in policy world wide and a major shift in power, we are all doomed to be enslaved by those who wield such power and policy. This is going to halt our evolution as a people into something greater. If we cannot dump our ability to war and gain the ability to live in peace world wide, humanity as a whole is doomed to go extinct like the dinosaurs.

Big events such as the one talked about in this thread, could possibly happen. Enslavement of people and population control are not fantastic topics of discussion. They are "real world" possibilities as pushed out by the Powers In Control around the world. What is the purpose ? GREED perhaps ? Souls as it would have always been discussed in Biblical literature? Who really knows.

I don't think gun confiscations and gun control is going to happen. If it was attempted, there will be a huge uprising and internal war would be the order of the day to defend ourselves and our country from being taken over by the 3rd world Powers That Be, who are JEALOUS of what we have and have accomplished. Civil War will ensue. There will be a fight to the death in America. Our military must realize that WE will not stand down from them, That they will have to the bidding of the American People, not corrupt and weak politicians of Washington D.C.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Mamatus
Alex Jones is a fear mongering money grubbing ass hat. I can't say anything simpler. I can call the AJ show and be anyone I want. In fact I may even go to the effort to prove it to ATS.

Do you think they just let anyone on the show
without at least trying to filter and verify their identity before
they have to reveal who they are before getting on air with AJ

No, there is not enough of an effort to verify. He takes these things at face value, which is stupid.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Typically no screening, however there was few callers who call in and flame Alex and show at times, have heard, with certain times for whistle blowers and law enforcement or military personal only allowed...being new more or less and screening callers seems on now more than before when there was none

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

think you failed to use the quote tags, is maybe what happen on your comment...and as far as who Alex Jones is making money on or not...

edit on 1-7-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
all this predicting
over and over
yet nothing ever happens
-gets tiring-
someone, someday might get it right though

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Martial Law has been in the USA for some time now most people are just to blind to see it.

Pssst don't tell anyone, but it happened very slowly

I don't think you know what martial law entails. No doubt our country has seen some eroding freedoms to promote corporate government wealth - but to liken it to martial law is a laugh.

Do you have a curfew? I don't - I can stay out all night if I please. Have you been accosted by military police? I haven't. Can you peaceably protest? Can you post a rude blog about our government on your website? Can you come to this site and speak your mind? You sure can - and people do... constantly.. and very loudly.

I just have to chuckle when people claim we are under martial law, because we can't do something like.. dance at a Washington monument where it is prohibited. Yea.. we are really beset and downtrodden.

I have a feeling a huge % of the worlds population would trade your martial law for theirs.

P.S. Keeping on topic - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that absolutely nothing amazing is going to happen in October, other than my wife forcing me to carve another pumpkin for the 1 child that will inevitably show up on Halloween. If one police officer knew about this, many would. If many knew, there would be more leaks than a random caller on the Alex Jones exaggeration / wild speculation laden show.
edit on 1-7-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I was in Moscow in 1993 during the attempted coup of the new glastnost government by the communists. (I think that's what it was - I know the communists were bombing a building that housed political leaders for their deliberations and such)

The first part of the martial law was a curfew, after which we could be shot. A lot of soldiers, riot police, and guns.

As things progressed...
Our hotel hosted a few hundred Russian soldiers with weapons. We could not leave the hotel (or it was possible we would be shot). A member of our group forgot to turn out his light when he went to sleep and woke up with a gun in his face and a soldier shouting in Russian (it was dumb of the guy to do - he should have turned out the light!)
This was not fun or exciting - it was scary. Our Russian translator/guide kept telling us "Don't Worry! It's Russia - It's Normal!!" Seriously. I don't think we're there yet, either... ;-)

edit on 1-7-2012 by AboveBoard because: typed a typo - typical!!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Who predicted 911 a few months before it happened....?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

would say the forces are in play and you did not listen to the caller Jim...did you?

Did you read in this thread, that the only missing or main thing missing is the curfew...and then we can call it official...for those that say it is not happening now to some extent and yes, the streets are loaded with tanks, drones and troops, have been seen and observed, posse comitatas is over and NDAA and other acts, have done away with rights of trial and jury of peers and gun confiscation is coming...slowly but surely, bet your ass.

What makes a slave?

edit on 1-7-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

wondering what those joint operations and exercises with Russian troops are about anymore?

Rights? What rights?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Alex Show today is on Feudalism, any questions?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
sheeesh, they're probably planning one of the presidential debates and trying to train the police in that area to help with security and some guy is freaking out because he's not too bright
My thoughts exactly. In between sobs it sounded like he was talking about some contingency plans in place to 'protect the better neighborhoods, where all the rich folks live.' Which is probably part of most cities' police planning, to figure out what to do with street riots, etc. how to protect assets. I think the rest was paranoia (weed, coke, too many red bulls?) and this Alex Jones guy egging him on. Pretty hysterical stuff. Btw, I wouldn't be surprised at all if indeed there's another earth shattering event in the next few years, kinda like we've been having pretty much non-stop dating back to the beginning of mankind. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
edit on 1-7-2012 by SanAnselmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let me know when AJ predicts something that comes true and i will give a flying ish what he has to say until then his diarrhea of the mouth continues....MEGAPHONE style.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join