Couple of things.....and let's put aside AJ.
I think there is some reasons/theories an "event" could happen in Oct.
1). The indications that Netenyah wants to strike before the Election , to help assure at least US verbal support. He is banking on the fact that the
US admin won't want to risk the large jewish/democrat vote a week or two before the election. If there is a strike things could go crazy really
2) For some reason that I am not fully aware of, many US economic shocks happen in Sept/Oct, the 87 Crash, the 08 Crash, several other smaller
corrections. I don't know if it's something in the business cycle, or just coincedence, but it is a trend. A large downturn could have much more
effects then normal with the debt load the US and/or EU is carrying. The banks would probably temporarily close, and people would get antzy. The
above, with the likely (if even temporary) closing of the Straits of Hormuz/oil supply could easily cause a major problem in the world economy
starting immediately with fuel and food prices....the two things that make the average person nervous.
3) I think there is a good chance this election could turn out like the 2000 mess, and I think it could lead to a degree of civil unrest. Especially
if (like I think is possible) Obama wins the popular vote, but Romney wins the Electoral College. I think this has the potential for civil unrest not
seen since the 60's. Again, if this were to happen, it could effect the economy and cause number 2 to happen. If the US is in termoil, Israel might
just go for Iran leading back to number 1. The snow ball effect of any of one of these first three points could lead to the other two happening.
4) Even if Isreal doesn't strike Iran specifically,there are several major Jewish festivals/holidays in the Sept/Oct timeline, (Yom Kippur the big one
I think) and both the Israeli's and the Muslims have used that date as a cover to attack each other.
5).I beleive in Sept is the anniversery of Black September, and it would surprise me if there is a large terror strike in Isreal on that day. Those
Muslims seem to like their "dates" for future hits. Not to mention the 11th Anniversery of September 11th. TPTB like to up the ole' terror alert
then....further adding to the nervousness.
6) If either the US or IDF is going to hit Iran, the weather starts to get non compliant from about Nov till March, since we will (temporarily) have 3
carriers and other forces in region the capability is increased for an attack, even if the actual likelyhood doesn't go up.
7) Syria is still a mess and could fall to total chaos at anytime. Any intervention could again lead back to the Iran issue which depending on timing
could effect the election.
8) ON TOP of all those situations, we have all the stories we have posted at ATS about troop movements, bullet buys, police and military saying,
"something is coming" and people are getting worried. I know lots of "non conspiracy/"regular" people that are starting to get concerned about the
various world situations. Incidently, I am sure the police and military ARE looking at the world situation and planning accordingly, even if it's
cautionary and not part of "the dark side NWO".
9) Finally, be it coincidence or not the year is 2012 and that is subconsiously on many people's minds as well. Not to mention how all this seems to
line up with alot of Christian/Jewish/Muslim end time prophecy and it just gets strangly weird, regardless of your personal faith or lack of.
Perfect Storm or Bad Coincedence, planned or accidental, the world is in a VERY precarious spot right now.
I think alot of us at ATS see all this but haven't put all the interconnecting dots together; so we have been bothered/nervous/scared about this fall
on a semi-subconsious level, especially based on our own specific interests or concerns (regardless of what AJ says). I am not making any
predictions, it's just there is a perfect storm of situations that if if one event were to happen (by accident or design) it could quickly lead to
many or all of them happening. I am not saying it's nessicarily "SHTF", but it could be a REALLY BUMPY RIDE and depending on that ride could indeed
fall off the cliff to some sort of varying level of catastrophe.
edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason
edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: structure