It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Does what you said there even make sense to yourself?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
If I stacked all of Alex Jones' predictions that never came to pass on top of each other, I could climb to the stars.

This guy is a snake-oil salesman, peddling survival gear and gold to paranoids.

Why is anyone still taking this clown seriously?

Instead of making bull# stairs can you make a list right now please. Nothing more...

JUST A LIST of Alex Jones' predictions that never came to pass excluding y2k nonsense !!!

1)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

yes and I should have quoted, the quote you were quoting, calling Jones a CIA conman...was asking for proof and being sarcastic somewhat, asking the poster to prove that remark...not calling you a CIA OP, was agreeing with you!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The caller sounds exactly like the prankster that called into Coast-To-Coast years ago and said that he worked at Area 51 and cried on the phone, just like this caller, telling people that "they" were out to get him. It sounds like the same person.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by Ben81

This is such BS. Nothing will happen. You can tell by the questions "Jim" is asking that it's scripted. Alex Jones is a fake and ex-CIA conman.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

View the video about the illuminati on page 1
they are there and planning many events already
the terrorist events on 9/11 was them

has long they are there .. i will never underestimate any leak
i dont know if whats Jim say is the truth .. but its possible very possible with the illuminati running things

Another video that expose the corrupt leaders of this world with a secret agenda

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
With respect to martial law, it's old but was still relevant in the 1921 West Virginia coal mine 'wars'

www.wvculture.org...

Support for civil authorities was contingent upon the ability of local and state forces to suppress violence and restore order efficaciously. If Bandholtz determined that civil officials were ineffective, or even negligent by releasing prisoners whom they knew would contribute to new disorder, the general was to detain the prisoners in his custody "as long as necessity exists." In cases where the military refused to turn prisoners over to civil officials, Bandholtz was to detain those prisoners as ordinary military prisoners under the provisions of the Court Martial Manual. In each case, however, Weeks required the general to forward a full report of the circumstances.37

By September 1, private airplanes had dropped copies of Harding's proclamation on the belligerents. Each side, now totaling an estimated ten to twenty thousand men, refused to comply: the Logan County force was unwilling to relinquish the commanding heights of Blair Mountain, and the miners feared that their withdrawal would precipitate new raids by Sheriff Chafin and Captain Brockus. Arriving in Charleston at 11:30 a.m., General Bandholtz carried with him a second proclamation that reflected the belated realization of President Harding and Secretary of War Weeks that the 1866 decision in Ex Parte Milligan after the Civil War prohibited "martial law . . . where the courts are open and in the proper and unobstructed exercise of their jurisdiction."38

No martial law as long as the courts are open and operational!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Sorry dude, I have no idea what you are trying to say... Learn to express yourself

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Weird, I tried to watch the video and it just shows the black square with the Youtube link on the bottom. I clicked on that and it doesn't play on Youtube either. So I clicked on several other Youtube videos and none of them play. No controls or anything appear.

I thought it was a Flash problem but every other video site I tried works fine. I uninstalled and re-installed Flash just to make sure, but no luck. Is this happening to anyone else?

This video sounds interesting, although I know Alex Jones is a scaremonger, he does speak a lot of truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to add my skepticism, I don't find the cop credible and can't trust anything from Alex Jones without another source and verification.

I listened to Alex for YEARS and went from being a fan, to tolerant, to finally not being able to stomach five minutes of the guy. Why? No, not because I'm a "co-Intel op" or any of the myriad of other things he accuses anyone that disagrees with him of being. I've just learned his technique of mixing some truth with so many distortions that I grew tired of wading through it. Also I find his personality immature and grating.

It's like so many other things, where fans of his will only hold up what they view as "the good" and detractors will only hold up "the bad". Both are right, but in his business, once you cry wolf and distort once or twice, your credibility as a legitimate and trustworthy source of information fades. Alex has played that card many times and even most of his thinking fans admit this, but forgive it and that I can understand but not condone. If someone here for example is defending everything about Alex Jones all the time, you know this person has poor judgement and should just be ignored. Like many of the commenters on Infowars.

He's been preaching doom and gloom since the start, it's how he earns a living, of course he's going to guess right about SOMETHING once in a while, it doesn't take a genius to see financial collapse around the corner and with that the possibility of martial law. I don't doubt LEOs are being prepared to varying degrees here and there, I say good, bring it on, don't panic, because more of us are better prepared and quiet about it than they realize.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
Weird, I tried to watch the video and it just shows the black square with the Youtube link on the bottom. I clicked on that and it doesn't play on Youtube either. So I clicked on several other Youtube videos and none of them play. No controls or anything appear.

I thought it was a Flash problem but every other video site I tried works fine. I uninstalled and re-installed Flash just to make sure, but no luck. Is this happening to anyone else?

This video sounds interesting, although I know Alex Jones is a scaremonger, he does speak a lot of truth.

Restart your PC all YT vid work fine

You need to watch this video first from my second post on page 1
after that you will be able to connect all the dots

Above Top Secret

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

You summed up my feelings just about right, although I do watch some of his documentaries from time to time.

Also, seeing him calling for rebellion is idiotic, especially in this day and age. You have to hide your hand and guess your opponents. Like Poker.

There are millions of people out there who are ready for war but don't openly show it because, after all; He who flaunts it loses it, He who hides it keeps it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If Operation Mockingbird is still in effect, Alex Jones is the biggest fish in that pond no doubt.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am with Emergency Planning here in the UK, and I hear things all the time, but I can honestly tell everyone on here that you would not get as much warning as Oct 2012 if anyone like PM, or President of USA was planning to do or go ahead with anything, sorry folks but you wont get any warning, if anything happens in any country any place, it is going to happen at night while your tucked up in bed.
If WW3 breaks out your going to be in bed, it will be so fast with no warning you wont even get your pants on.
The USA have upset Russia, China so badly the last few years who would they let you know your going to become a crispy dead person? USA under your current leader is hated everywhere, even in the UK we wont trust him as a friend as we all did with your other leaders.
We hate people who try to bring the UK to fight friends who have stood by us in War like Iraq, Iran, Egypt, removing there leaders and putting Muslims in power who rape our English girls simply seems sick to us white folk in the UK.
I hope I have not upset you with this, we just feel some things are best left alone rather than mess and make things worse as your leader has decided to do.
Yes I know our UK prat Cameron has gone alone with your guy in following his idea, but we hate our leader here too, as we hate being bossed about by prats.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by djv1985

Hey, I remember that! But I never heard about the hoaxed / joke part of it. The guy was very convincing, but I remember thinking, yeah, but he could be an actor. I would really appreciate any sources for both the call and the confession - that would be great! I have seen the original call on youtube, but not the "oh and by the way I punked you!" part. It didn't set well with me then, and this doesn't set well with me now. "Jim" may just be fanning the flames of his own imagination, for all we know...

peace,
AB

Here it is! I found the youtube link and answered my own question...
Art Bell Area 51 Caller - Hoax Confession:
(Not trying to derail the thread, just following up on this thought.) It is very interesting. The guy is good at sounding really scared at the drop of a dime! ;-) So "Jim" could be, I don't know, the same guy as the Area 51 caller? The guy "Brian" (aka Area 51 caller) admits to trying to get on the Art Bell show several times with a bunch of different crazy characters - so he has more than one accent or voice in his bag-of-tricks. Dang. I wish I had a voice analyzer. That would be cool... Anyway - could be someone else, it just has the same feel to it...
peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Ah! Beat me to it! I posted the video of the hoax confession...
peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Thanks for the video about the Area 51 guy

This is what i think .. NOT THE SAME GUY .. first
and Jim sounds like a black guy
the area 51 caller .. sounded more like a white guy
there is clear differences between both callers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, I just read that Sept in National Preparedness month. Maybe that has something to do with this.

2nd

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Okay now, Serpico is full of crap...what are you guys, bunch of cops or peeps, who been ratted out by Jones and his guests?

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Frank Serpico

On the Friday, June 29 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about Obamacare, the betrayal of the Constitution, and calls for nullification by the states in response to the Supreme Court ruling legitimizing the legislation. Guests on today's show: historian and author Webster Tarpley and Frank Serpico. Tarpley is the author of several books, including Obama: The Postmodern Coup - Making of a Manchurian Candidate and Surviving the Cataclysm: Your Guide Through the Worst Financial Crisis in Human History. Serpico is a retired American New York City Police Department officer who is known for testifying against police corruption in 1971. He is the co-author of Serpico: The Classic Story of the Cop Who Couldn't Be Bought. Alex covers other important news and takes your calls.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Why don't you just give us your top 3, as I can pile crap all the way to heaven, still don't mean I can walk on water!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If was a hoax prank caller, why would Alex Jones ever risk being involved with such a hoax...come on, are you guys on crack?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join