It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Martial law coming in October ??

Air and Ground support troops supporting local military and law enforcement
inside the US are preparing for something in October .. sound like martial law

The guy looks very freak out trying to warn us of something big going on
and wants to be sure to give the warning

with all the military hardware we see on trains and helicopters in the air going on recently
such activity and notes to the law enforcements telling them to prepare to be "guards"
"there is something in the air" couldnt be more clear then that

The guy suddenly cry at the end of the video saying something about the NWO
and hang up on this

If everyone would know the truth and whats coming what the illuminati have in plan
you would also cry about it when you realise everyone was fooled by those elites

The end of the call is really emotional .. his tears looks credible

This call is from the Sunday, June 24th broadcast of the Alex Jones radio show. Jones announced that he only wanted to take calls from members of the military or police. A man identifying himself as a police officer named ‘Jim’ called in to report some startling information.

“We have been told that in October we need to be prepared for an event that will require us to use air and ground support, in conjunction with the military here.”

During the call Jim comes across as passionate, sincere and very shaken by the information he tries to share. After the commercial break, Jim gets choked up as he tries to convey his appreciation for what Alex Jones has tried to do in terms of waking people up in the effort to save the Republic from the clutches of the forces seeking to destroy it. Now, nearly in tears, Jim concludes by saying “This country’s dead Alex. It’s gone” before unexpectedly hanging up.

Link
edit on 6/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You KNOW you have 2 strikes against you even posting this right?

1) Jones

2) A prediction and a date/timeline.

Just sayin. Don't take any heat personal, Jones haters will trash this because you have Jones name associated, a BUNCH of people will trash it because Predications on ATS have a batting average of about ZERO.

Just saying.

Enjoy the comments.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
they always do this.. give you a date far away to keep you interested. october will come and go

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I find this very, very interesting. I have kept telling my best friend that we need to be stocked up by mid September. For approximately 6 months now I have been having dreams and intuitive feelings too...that something is going to happen in October or November of this year....and for a time...it won't be safe to leave home. I am hoping I am wrong.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you want to know the truth
view this video and you will understand what might be coming for America

Compare the situation with Syria

Gaddafi was really saying the truth
and was a very good man for his people

They have been lying to us from the start
about EVERYTHING

Wake up from the matrix people and be free from those lies

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Eh, it could be anything, but October would be right for an economic collapse if TPTB finally want to allow it to happen in the US.

Who knows

I'm not holding my breathe.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
You KNOW you have 2 strikes against you even posting this right?

1) Jones

2) A prediction and a date/timeline.

Just sayin. Don't take any heat personal, Jones haters will trash this because you have Jones name associated, a BUNCH of people will trash it because Predications on ATS have a batting average of about ZERO.

Just saying.

Enjoy the comments.

Not all Police officers accept to be part of the illuminati
trying to conquer the world with violence, blood and lies to create the NWO

if you knew the truth has a police officer ..
a good cop will try to leak this info even with risk for his career or his life
and expose the criminals and refusing to be part of their game

hope he will not be alone .. many cops and soldiers have great soul
they will fight and die for humanity not for the government controled by greedy pricks

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lol, good luck imposing Martial Law on the populace, especially the Texans.
The USA has a huge amount of weapons in circulation and a Hell of a lot of people know how to use them.

Do you really think the military (3 Million Strong) is going to be able to take on 50-200 million people armed to the teeth? I doubt it.

I am not American nor do I live there. I just can't see any Govt. successfully dis-arming the US populace especially with the level of resistance it has been met with.

That said, I do feel that something is going down this year. For better or worse, I don't know.

But, good luck imposing Martial Law on the people. Hell, even here in Ireland the Govt. wouldn't be allowed impose Martial Law. The IRA and INLA (Including their splinter groups) would fight to the death before they hand over their stockpiles and submit to the Govt.

Anyway, if S does indeed HTF then I plan on being armed to the teeth and taking out as many of the puppets as possible before I go.

Tiocfaidh Ar La agus Erin Go Bragh.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not a 'Jones hater' but this sounds fake to me. Shall I tell you why?
He says he is trying to disguise his voice. Well that sounds pretty much a natural voice to me. And when he breaks down his voice sounds - just the same! If he was disguising his voice in the first instance, his voice would be different ie natural when he breaks down. Because unless you are a darn good actor you can't keep it up during emotional stress...
Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This could be true, BUT...

1.Alex Jones
&
2.Jim the cop

And it is an event that could be related to some terror attack (another forum of ATS), big social unrest (another forum of ATS), a virus (yep, another forum of ATS), an alien invasion (totaly another forum of ATS).

Jim the cop on Alex Jones and you hastly posted this in "world war three" forum.

Even Jim said that he don't know what will be in October.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Recollector because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Come on.

Alex gets some "Police Officer" on the line who claims Marshall Law is coming?

Ohh my, Alex you old windbag, go back under your rock, sell another movie or a book and just shut up already.

You are no longer necessary. Sure you were back when we needed fear mongers to wake people up the idea that not everything is right with the world as we know it.

But now? You're a problem to those who seek truth, you are a remnant of a time long past and it's time for you to hang up your megaphone and let the real activists lead the way.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
This could be true, BUT...

1.Alex Jones
&
2.Jim the cop

And it is an event that could be related to some terror attack (another forum of ATS), big social unrest (another forum of ATS), a virus (yep, another forum of ATS), an alien invasion (totaly another forum of ATS).

Jim the cop on Alex Jones and you hastly posted this in "world war three" forum.

Even Jim said that he don't know what will be in October.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Recollector because: (no reason given)

i understand your point and i agree with you
but they speak about WW3 and this event would happen after

they wouldnt have info about attacking Syria and Iran
if the US and Nato invade Syria or Iran .. americans will this time be very pissed
that their young soldiers have another illegal war to fight
the second american revolution is over due ..
a war will certainly create more chaos in the street with possibly terrorist attack and / or false flag
so they can create a more strick police state with soldiers everywhere
to protect the elites interest .. because they fear the mass will be able to organise a coup detat
replacing the entire corrupted government and congress
if such revolution would happen and people know the truth on how they were fooled
they fear the people so much because only the people could destroy their bloody empire

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
while i am not saying that this bloke JIM is lying or is an actor or anything but does anyone remember that other show COAST TO COAST that had the guy from area 51 crying and begging for help from that show talking about being followed because he knows too much etc. but then the following night admitted that it was a joke or a lie. we have to take this with a grain of salt. while he does sound upset and very convincing i think its best to be careful and not get sucked in too much.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Come on.

Ohh my, Alex you old windbag, go back under your rock, sell another movie or a book and just shut up already.

You are no longer necessary. Sure you were back when we needed fear mongers to wake people up the idea that not everything is right with the world as we know it.

But now? You're a problem to those who seek truth, you are a remnant of a time long past and it's time for you to hang up your megaphone and let the real activists lead the way.

~Tenth

Predictions on ATS are not popular lol
we do know how to filter false prophets

If Jim is really a police officer .. then they could have receive a "memo" to prepare themself
for an unknow event in October and they will be hire to be "guards"

government warning all local enforcement
without telling them the whole truth

if i knew better i would say that is highly probable
especialy in the kind of time we live in today
with big rumors of wars and civil disobedience in the streets
another war will be the cherry on the cake for americans

do you agree with me ?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

i understand your point and i agree with you
but they speak about WW3 and this event would happen after

The one starting to talk about ww3 was Alex Jones.

It is totaly understandable that a war in Syria would piss off many americans...but you realy, really beleive that americans will go nuts about that to the point of where it will be an armed rebellion?

I think that IF, and I reiterate IF, Jim is a real cop and he speaks the truth, the MOST possible event in October would be a terror attack that will DWARF 9/11.Such and attack only needs to shot down the Stock Exchange, and in these days (let alone in October) it will be chatastrophic for US economy.A rebellion will shortly follow.

Another posibility is US become impossible to pay his debts, the US $ devaluates 50%-100%-200%.A rebellion will shortly follow.

IF the war in Syria triggers WW3, there won't be any rebellion in US, mainly because the americans will hate the russians and the chinese more than their own government.

Also, if the was in Syria will ever start, it will before October.

This might be a WW3 thread, but WW3 is the least possible situation that will make americans revolt in such a manner that will require a military response from their own army.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So this Jim was in ST Louis.
Where were the other callers located?
I think on one of the other threads the eruption of the New Madrid Fault was mentioned.
That could create the chaos requiring military control.
Also to consider - could TPTB have a race war cooking there?
Any maybe elsewhere?
They have been bringing in a lot of black africans, and allowing millions of Mexicans - like to even the match against the white people.
That would result in their desired population reduction, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Come on.

~Tenth

Not a slam on you, but really..............who are the real activists???? The Republicans and Democrats who we see fighing against each other every day on ATS?

The MSM?

I realize how Alex sensationalizes things, but what news media that we watch in this country doesn't? The idea of non bias, is just not a good business model for ANY news source to follow, if they want to make money. Things in this country have to be based on US versus THEM or it just doesn't work to generate revenue! Does FOX, MSNBC, CNN etc etc lie or twist to truth to keep their flocks following???? Sure they do! It isn't about telling the truth anymore in journalism. It is about generating revenue!

With that being said, at the same time that they ALL twist the truth, there is in fact SOME truth that is involved in their so called journalism and reporting. It isn't so simple anymore as to believe the news that we here, from ANY SOURCE including what our government tells us.

We as human beings, with the capability to use our brains and to be able to think for ourselves, have the ability to take what we hear and decipher it OR just BLINDLY believe what we are being told and leave it at that! Hey, it is game night and it is the Democrats versus the Republicans, it is the Conspiracy Theorists versus the MSM believers, let's go KICK THEIR ASS on the battlefield of knowledge............................

Well, to have knowledge, don't we have to have the ability to digest every source and thru the hard process of thinking figure out what the actual truth of the matter is???

I hope "Jim" is totally wrong about October, but at the same time, nothing disproves or proves what he said. Therefore, I can't just brush it off as some nutcase on the Alex Jones show saying something that is NOT true! Maybe Jim is a brave individual who actually heard something he shouldn't have. Again, maybe Jim heard something that he misunderstood, but to say because he called into The Alex Jones Show and not CNN, doesn't take away the fact, that maybe he IS telling the truth................

Seriously, if he called CNN, FOX etc etc, do you really think that the MSM would pass on the information to us??? Sometimes we need to step back and look at the craziness that is happening around us, and point the finger at ourselves for relying on news sources to tell us the truth versus using our own minds to sort thru the garbage and try to narrow it down for ourselves.

I myself, don't believe much of anything my government tells me or the MSM!!! After all, if they have been telling us the truth, then how the hell has our country gotten into the shape it is in today?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

I agree thats why they were probably hoping for a few small protest
hire agent provocateur in groups to start influencing violence

They have been signing law against the constitution since the 9/11 false flag
its their plan to control the mass by any mean necessary
the US can be transform into a perfect heaven for the elites
but a prison for all the others with higher taxes to pay
and all people like alex jones or jesse ventura will be put in prison or worst
if they continu to be against the government
the internet will obviously be regulated and everyone will need to id and be searched like never before
ATS might even cease to exist in october if its really what i think it is

dont take this message seriously .. you cant do nothing about it
the important part is to know the truth about the NWO evil intentions to remove all liberty from citizens

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do you think, that if police officers, just regular old cops, were getting these memos, that Jim the police officer, would be the ONLY person who was saying something?

I think not.

~Tenth
edit on 6/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Any time you see "Alex Jones" you know there is some sensationalistic crap involved.
Scare em all Al Jones has NEVER predicted ANYTHING.
Which is shocking as if you put out enough lines, something has got to bite.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join