It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The real activists are people like you and my my friend. The people who go to protests, write threads online on blogs, write letters to their politicians informing them of what's going on.

THe people on the front lines, who are creating grass roots movements that are, contrary to the axioms of the media and some people here, are making a difference, slowly but surely.

There's a WHOLE generation of kids who have the internet, who grew up with the internet, who have debunked things in minutes instead of years like it took my generation.

Look at the Koney 2012 thing, it took less than 5 days for most people to know it was BS, and who did all the research and digging? The new generation of internet.

I"m not saying Alex didn't do his part, he did, but he's a dinosaur, and his purpose is no longer what it use to be. He's not just here to make money and scare people.

That's his MO.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I listened to Alex Jones at least an hour everyday for the better part of a year, just so everyone knows that I am not trolling and actually have a basis for my opinion. First off, William Copper does a great job exposing Alex Jones for a fear monger (wish I would have heard his Y2K fabrication before everything else). Alex Jones is a fear monger; that’s his entire MO – any idiot can figure this out simply from listening to the ads. I will admit he does have good information – but he’s bought and paid for just the same but in a different way. The ‘survivalist’ camp is growing vastly and Jones is leading this bandwagon; its disgusting. He’s a joke. Go read a book.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Ben81

Do you think, that if police officers, just regular old cops, were getting these memos, that Jim the police officer, would be the ONLY person who was saying something?

I think not.

~Tenth
edit on 6/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Top secret documents being leaked
many cops wouldnt risk their familly and their career to do that

to confirm Jim warnings ..
we need at least a few other courageous cops to come clean about the memo

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The real activists are people like you and my my friend. The people who go to protests, write threads online on blogs, write letters to their politicians informing them of what's going on.

THe people on the front lines, who are creating grass roots movements that are, contrary to the axioms of the media and some people here, are making a difference, slowly but surely.

There's a WHOLE generation of kids who have the internet, who grew up with the internet, who have debunked things in minutes instead of years like it took my generation.

Look at the Koney 2012 thing, it took less than 5 days for most people to know it was BS, and who did all the research and digging? The new generation of internet.

I"m not saying Alex didn't do his part, he did, but he's a dinosaur, and his purpose is no longer what it use to be. He's not just here to make money and scare people.

That's his MO.

~Tenth

Agreed! Alex is there to make money just as the rest of the media we all listen too in our race to discover the truth!

I guess my post was to say, that a gem of truth may pop up even in the most unlikely of places that we might not think to look for it. I guess this just begs the question, "Why do we have to search for the truth, when it is readily available to us, but kept a secret?".

By the way, I noticed that you always end your posts with the squiggly Tenth..........what does that mean?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cops don't get top secret memos.

They are grunts dude, they don't get that info. Sure the police chief may or something like that.

But regular old cops? They are left in the dark as much as we are. I don't believe it. If cops knew this information, they would be spreading it far and wide, not just via one guy.

The odds of this happening with just one person, are astronomical, especially in the age of the internet and the free flow of information like we have.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
I listened to Alex Jones at least an hour everyday for the better part of a year, just so everyone knows that I am not trolling and actually have a basis for my opinion. First off, William Copper does a great job exposing Alex Jones for a fear monger (wish I would have heard his Y2K fabrication before everything else). Alex Jones is a fear monger; that’s his entire MO – any idiot can figure this out simply from listening to the ads. I will admit he does have good information – but he’s bought and paid for just the same but in a different way. The ‘survivalist’ camp is growing vastly and Jones is leading this bandwagon; its disgusting. He’s a joke. Go read a book.

Well he is doing a better job then Mickael Moore
but Jesse Ventura is going a better job at exposing the truth then Alex Jones

AJ sometimes exagerate i agree

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yeah I don't disagree that reading all the material is good, it's just a matter of processing all of it with a grain of salt, it does a lot of good.

Alex has had some gems, I"ll give him that, props where props are deserved.

As for my signature, just check my username

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

As for my signature, just check my username

Doh!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well U.N.O.D.A,the smalls arms treaty will be signed in September.There will be events before then for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
If you want to know the truth
view this video and you will understand what might be coming for America

Gaddafi was really saying the truth
and was a very good man for his people

thank you that statement made me laugh uncontrolably

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Cops don't get top secret memos.

They are grunts dude, they don't get that info. Sure the police chief may or something like that.

But regular old cops? They are left in the dark as much as we are. I don't believe it. If cops knew this information, they would be spreading it far and wide, not just via one guy.

The odds of this happening with just one person, are astronomical, especially in the age of the internet and the free flow of information like we have.

~Tenth

Maybe he didnt get a memo i dont know ..
but it look like he heard something that freak the crap out of him

sending a memo to the entire law enforcement is risky and can be leaked by any cops .. i agree

hope next time AJ talk with Jim .. he should ask him .. where did he get that info ?
to make his warning more credible .. in the state he was in
hard to focus your mind on the details

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's fishy for sure, I mean the guy sounded sincere so sure he may have heard something he wasn't suppose to.

It's just, we need to think critically about these things, that's one of the major problems with our community ( not ats, but the truth movement in general) is that we latch on to these events and never ask the most important question.

Which is how do you validate the information? What are the odds of this happening to just one individual as opposed to many?

The tough questions, the ones that lead to our conspiracies potentially being BS are the ones we most often don't wanna ask ourselves.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Watch the vid to stop laughing
i was before like you thinking he was a tyran
damn i was wrong .. have friends at the job from the ME and Africa
telling me the same thing about Gaddafi

the MSM really made a good job to portray him a bloody crazy man that needs to die

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Recollector

I agree thats why they were probably hoping for a few small protest
hire agent provocateur in groups to start influencing violence

They have been signing law against the constitution since the 9/11 false flag
its their plan to control the mass by any mean necessary
the US can be transform into a perfect heaven for the elites
but a prison for all the others with higher taxes to pay
and all people like alex jones or jesse ventura will be put in prison or worst
if they continu to be against the government
the internet will obviously be regulated and everyone will need to id and be searched like never before
ATS might even cease to exist in october if its really what i think it is

dont take this message seriously .. you cant do nothing about it
the important part is to know the truth about the NWO evil intentions to remove all liberty from citizens

A small protest cannot become big even with provocateurs.Become violent, yes, but if it is small the police will handle the violence asap.

A BIG protest, big enough to become a rebellion, doesn't need provocateurs.A protest is big if the idea behind it is big enough.Like 5 cops beating a black man in LA.Like bread priced at 50$ overnight.Like a misshandled terror attack (false flag ofc).Like a BIG natural disaster (Yellowstone SV).Like a WORLD WAR.

But not a war with Syria.Couple thosand (hardly thousands, will be probably hundreds if war happens) protesters against war with Syria must be high or drunk to become violent, provocatuers or not.

They surely want Internet down, or at least censored.It is probably the biggest threat to them.

The thing that is really fishy about this Octber event : IF they (TBTP) want an event in October, why would they release documents to the entire police about that now?
The grunts in the police force are like you and me, just tools.Tools react best when they are UNIFORMED or DISINFORMED and preferabily taken by surprise.

I can understand that only ONE cop had the guts to speak on AJ show.But I cannot understand why would TPTB, if real, to want PEOPLE to know now about something they plan on October?

I call it and hope to be a bluff of AJ.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As for Ghadaffi, look into the Gold Dinar if you wanna know why he was targetted.

It's clear as day once you know that he wanted to make an African Union that traded it's natural resources exclusively in Gold, that the big banks and NWO could not have that.

He was no saint, but he was NOT removed for being a dictator, he was removed for trying to save Africa from becoming another NWO Testing ground.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He shouldn't have died the way he did, he should have stood trial for his crimes

However he wasn't warm and fuzzy, he was a beligerant tyrant, I'm not defending the West before you get all defensive, but he ordered the deaths of civilians on a boeing 747 which also killed 100s in a Scottish village, a member of his regime shot at unarmed exiled Libyans in London, protesting outside the embassy in a Free Country, resulting in the death of an unarmed police officer, Yvonne Fletcher, he also supplied the IRA with Semtex, and arms to the Red Army Faction, and allowed them to train in the Libyan desert, resulting in more senseless deaths I could go on, but, you've already decided what to believe, and obviously you have every right to believe what you want.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

It's fishy for sure, I mean the guy sounded sincere so sure he may have heard something he wasn't suppose to.

It's just, we need to think critically about these things, that's one of the major problems with our community ( not ats, but the truth movement in general) is that we latch on to these events and never ask the most important question.

Which is how do you validate the information? What are the odds of this happening to just one individual as opposed to many?

The tough questions, the ones that lead to our conspiracies potentially being BS are the ones we most often don't wanna ask ourselves.

~Tenth

This is why ATS is a great place to debate all the conspiracies
we see and examine every angle of every stories

This is the site that always come the closest from the truth

here we are not scare to ask the good and hard questions

we are the best at that
ATS have been debunking UFOs, The Paranormal and Conspiracies for a long time

If we are good ATSers .. many would arrive to the conclusion
that hoaxers are bad actors when its time to cry

I dont know but so far .. after listening to his warning 2 time
he sound really sinceres

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As for Ghadaffi, look into the Gold Dinar if you wanna know why he was targetted.

It's clear as day once you know that he wanted to make an African Union that traded it's natural resources exclusively in Gold, that the big banks and NWO could not have that.

He was no saint, but he was NOT removed for being a dictator, he was removed for trying to save Africa from becoming another NWO Testing ground.

~Tenth

Exactly !! .. my video do explain all of that
it is 1 hrs and really worth the full hour
if you have time tonight .. i suggest you to watch it
most complete video ever that will help people connecting the dots
edit on 6/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ben81 posted this, please Watch it!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
Lol, good luck imposing Martial Law on the populace, especially the Texans.
The USA has a huge amount of weapons in circulation and a Hell of a lot of people know how to use them.

Texas is an oil-rich desert region full of religious extremists. You know how our military handles that sort of population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join