It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Also for the first link I posted, it was taken down.

The posted video was uploaded by "London2012"
Which makes me believe it was official.

Well in it you cannot post a message without it being approved by them.

Well I send a good little "I know what you're up to, you are known" paragraph. And the video was taken down.

They know who I am. It's obvious through out my life. And I'm just playing my part.

I told them it was their move next.

Coincidence? I do not think so.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Here's where it get's really weird. Given the OP supposition and the Muse lyric "light the fuse"
I just saw this video today. The guy has a pretty good understanding of Illuminati numerological ritual codes.
The really pertinent stuff starts about halfway through, but I recommend watching the whole 8 min video as it gives you a good idea of where the guy is coming from.

I presume that he has not seen this thread or he would be putting together the same pieces I am, but he does note that the Thames is involved in whatever ritual is to occur.

His self-made youtube comment is interesting as well

I have to mention that if the Orbit Tower was built to observe, but "what" will it observe during the ritual offering? I had to consider that the tower and VIP's attending could be sacrifices, but if not, they would "witness" the sacrificial offering event from the Red ritually coded Orbit Tower. From the Orbit to the crossroads makes just the right distance to witness a flash and a mushroom cloud

I have to wonder if he is correct on all but the method. Surely VIP observers would be safe from a flash flood up on the tower.

Interesting.

edit on 30-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: comment

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed or if it's been posted here, but to add further fuel to the fire so to speak the NHS are calling on all to donate blood more than ever in 2012 in particular to the lead up to the summer Olympics as " Past experience shows that major public events can disrupt regular donations". That might be yes... But also needed in times of disaster....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
... the NHS are calling on all to donate blood more than ever in 2012 in particular to the lead up to the summer Olympics as " Past experience shows that major public events can disrupt regular donations". That might be yes... But also needed in times of disaster....

Yes, that is because people don't make their appointments. In the UK blood donation is voluntary and people do it off their own back. If people are gallivanting around on holiday or watching the Olympics, then they are not lying in their village hall giving blood.

With thousands of extra people visiting the UK for the Olympics, it is only appropriate to make sure supplies are full, but I think the campaign is more about ensuring people give blood in the midst of a summer of fun, activity and sport where some minds may be elsewhere.

My other half gives blood and the level of promotions seems focussed on reminding donors to give over the summer.

This surely is normal planning and nothing to get all panicky about.

There's a danger of reading too much into things which have a simple explanation.

Regards

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Cool. I just tried looking for mrcati email so I could send him this info. No joy!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
New updates:

The great illuminati tower was revealed yesterday in London:

And to top that off, two so called 'terrorism' related incidents have taken place so far which seems to be increasing as we head closer to Olympics:

Seven Terror Arrests After Guns Found In Car The arrests followed a routine stop of a vehicle by police on the M1 motorway in South Yorkshire on June 30. 1:24pm UK, Friday 06 July 2012 West Midlands arrests. Seven men have been arrested on suspicion of terror offences after firearms and other weapons were found "hidden" in a car, West Midlands Police said. They are being held on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.

Sky news

The driver of the coach at the centre of the fake cigarette terror alert which brought the M6 toll to a standstill has described how he had no choice but to comply with armed police. David Myerscough stepped in for an ill colleague yesterday morning to drive the blue Megabus from Preston to London when a passenger called police and reported smoke coming from a fellow passenger's bag.

The Independent

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Here's and interesting article which could be significant. It shows 3 crop circles.

www.thesun.co.uk...

One looks like it could represent sacrifice. Blood dripping from church,
Two, the holt trinity and three, a time and date.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeh maybe some kinda sign to what's coming.

The circle apparently shows:

''circle has been compared to a historic clock set to 4.43pm on Saturday, August 4.''

Perfect timing for a false flag?
edit on 6-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Apparently as long as they tell you, In their eyes it makes it ok. It would be interesting to see how many other times this date has been published.
I had synchronisitys pouring in over this for three months. See this date and it's been an eerie silence scince, so I'm a pay attention to this one. Last time this happened it cost me, That was my lesson for not paying attention. I learned.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I do not think we will see a false flag against civillians in a loooong time if ever. In fact I would be more worried about Iran or the like doing something of that sort in the hopes that people suspect its yet another false flag attack carried out by their own gov. .

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I do not think we will see a false flag against civillians in a loooong time if ever. In fact I would be more worried about Iran or the like doing something of that sort in the hopes that people suspect its yet another false flag attack carried out by their own gov. .

Ummm...that is the definition of False Flag- doing something and blaming it on someone else.So your second sentence contradicts your first. However, given history, it is far more likely to happen the other way around, that TPTB do something and blame it on Iran as an excuse to go to war with them like the US has seemed interested in doing, just like the Luisitania in WWI or Bay of Tonkin in Vietnam, more recently like the false accusations of WMDs that got us into Iraq, etc, etc

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yeah I'd agree with that, but they are having trouble keeping secrets now, many will know its false flag, but when it comes to ww3, the people will be powerless to stop it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Cassius666

Ummm...that is the definition of False Flag- doing something and blaming it on someone else.So your second sentence contradicts your first. However, given history, it is far more likely to happen the other way around, that TPTB do something and blame it on Iran as an excuse to go to war with them like the US has seemed interested in doing, just like the Luisitania in WWI or Bay of Tonkin in Vietnam, more recently like the false accusations of WMDs that got us into Iraq, etc, etc

Think of it as the double agent of false flag. I just saw a service on about the USS liberty attack on what is the European version of PBS in my country. Nobody had any qualms to say that the investigator believes America asked Israel to sink the ship, so that egypt can be blamed for the sinking of the LIBERTY to get a justification to attack Egypt with a carrier group.

More people than ever believe that 911 was done by western secret services, with the Saudis as a hub. False flag has become a household therm. If a bomb would explode in London during Olympia, your first reaction would be to assume it is a false flag carried out by the MI5 or 6 or the cia or all of them. So would many other people.

But most likely nothing will happen. Too many people are aware of past false flage operations to use them still, at least not in a fashion that they can use them close to home. The Iranis and the like wont place any bombs either, because it will not cause the people to immediately revolt in outrage at yet another "false flag" that killed their own and it might quite literally blow up in their face, if people dont bite and realize this time around there is no doubt it were indeed the bad guys who played with bombs. Unless either faction feels lucky to takes a gamble of course.

To sum it up for both sides carrying out a false flag in the fashion of 7/7 would be a huge gamble therefore I dont think we will see one, unless either party really feels hard pressed to use one.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, being in the UK myself... I notice Rhianna is doing the rounds in London in the run up to the games, and wow, it doesn't get much more blatent than this!

Here is the video, but not very clear

And here is a close up picture... snake on the hat, Pyramid in the background with an all seeing eye (apparently according to "The Sun" it is an "Egyptian Theme". It is almost laughable.

Photo from "The Sun" Click!

I'm sure there is plenty more symbolism here, but you don't have to look hard.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm pretty damn sure nothing will happen during the Olympics in London. The media is reporting that G4S security firm have not fully trained all their security staff just a few weeks from the start of the 2012 games. This is becoming far TOO public for anything to take place. It's be too obvious.

It's far more likely that if anything takes place, it will be AFTER the Olympics. Perhaps shortly after the games. A bio-weapon or a nuclear attack, something that will be an international crisis. Of course, I certainly hope and pray nothing happens. But if anything can further an agenda, it's state sponsored terror

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
HI,

This is my first post so please go easy on me. I live in london and use the tube everyday to go back and forth to work. I was waiting on the train platform and saw an olympic poster from the mayors office. I noticed that everyone in the poster was enjoying themselves except for one guy who was on the bottom right hand side of the poster looking very suspicious.

This stood out to me and I thought why would they have an arab guy looking suspicious near an underground station around lots of people who are enjoying themselves. Maybe im looking into too much but it doesnt look right to me. I thought i would post here as it seems relevent to the thread

img.abovetopsecret.com...

img.abovetopsecret.com...

I uploaded the pics to the forum but i keep getting th X come up in red instead of the images in the preview. Hope it works
edit on 10-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

Wow very we'll spotted. Yes that's very strange, and I think that could very well be worthy of a thread of its own. Hurry up and post 20, and start a thread on this. This could be subtle subliminal messaging, so people automatically think something it's not when it happens. This is more evidence for a false flag if you ask me. Thanks for bringing it here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What i find strange is that i saw it on many underground train platforms and it is a very large poster. I asked many people at work as well as friends and no one has ever noticed it. I took the picture several months ago on my phone but really wanted to get it onto this forum.

Funny thing is now i dont see this poster anywhere on the underground but i really wanted to share the picture

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

Ok I'll help you get the ball rolling. Make an introduction thread, explain how you found ats and what you hope to gain from it. You will get people welcome you, thank them. Each one is a post and 20 should not be a problem in no time. Drop ha hint you have something to share after your 20 posts, and people will be waiting.. And you could share his with much more people within the hr. Send me some smilies to bump up ur posts if you have too.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Just one question. How do i embed those picture as i tried and it didnt work. Sorry this is all new to me and thanks for wanting to help me out

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join