It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
they shouldn't give away the surprises. what do we have to look forward to. i mean why even bother to buy a ticket now. sheesh.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Everybody is thinking something is going to happen at the Olympics cause all their carefully placed signs are pointing at something big and sinister happening cuz that's what they want.

Then something big does happen but it's totally unrelated to the Olympics and nobody saw it coming, except a few.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Odds are nothing gonna happen at Olympics in London.All the potential clues you are all looking at are deceit in itself. Come on now, be grown up CT's. If so many clues were available to the "lay person" all of you (& me (maybe)), then that would signal the alert that I need to keep my eyes elsewhere (say in the U.S.) where every high ranking puppet can lay an excuse that they were gone and missed the FF attack and were safe, because they were in London. That goes for every other puppet leader on the globe.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

I totally agree with you here! "Look at the right hand so you don't notice what the left is doing". Classic misdirection.

'Whistleblower' my hind end....... I'm sure there were plenty of people perfectly aware what this guy was up to and let it happen and be leaked. Question is, what's the real purpose of it all???

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Question is, what's the real purpose of it all???

Won't have to wait too long to find out and I and my family will be done traveling by then and back safe in home turf. Whatever happens is gonna happen, but somethings gonna happen or try to happen for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Odds are nothing gonna happen at Olympics in London.All the potential clues you are all looking at are deceit in itself. Come on now, be grown up CT's. If so many clues were available to the "lay person" all of you (& me (maybe)), then that would signal the alert that I need to keep my eyes elsewhere (say in the U.S.) where every high ranking puppet can lay an excuse that they were gone and missed the FF attack and were safe, because they were in London. That goes for every other puppet leader on the globe.

I'm of much the same mind which is why tracking and accounting for the obvious and too easily 'discoverable' is so important to finding out what *is* going on.

I'd be very interested to see the list of who *isn't* going to the London games...and whether or not here is any new activity around Denver..aside from the wildfires that is...as Denver is a 'meeting point' of a fashion...for bigwigs going to ground.

Ro

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Very true, this could easily be a ruse to get everyone expecting an attack on London, only for it to happen elsewhere and take us all by surprise. I mean we cannot underestimate how sneaky and cunning these NWO criminals are.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
Everybody is thinking something is going to happen at the Olympics cause all their carefully placed signs are pointing at something big and sinister happening cuz that's what they want.

Then something big does happen but it's totally unrelated to the Olympics and nobody saw it coming, except a few.

It sounds like something written in the book The Art of War. I saw a copy of it once in a library, only glanced few a few sections. Its got A-LOT of pages.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If the illuminati exsist, This is how they do it, they want to subtly tell us what they are going to do to us, that way we have been told and in their sick minds that gives them the right to do it to us.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here's a picture of the ship overlayed on top of the picture of the beds, take a look!

flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow.

Here's the official Olympic theme song:

Look at the title. Read the lyrics in the description and pay attention.

‎"And I'll reveal my strength
To the whole human race"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

The video link not working

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think we all expect something will happen during the games........

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

work now?
edit on 29-6-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
www.youtube.com...

work now?

Youtube Link not working, what was it?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mantaray
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think we all expect something will happen during the games........

There is also a VERY large possibility that something will happen not during but AFTER the games. Like a bio-weapon or a nuclear attack of some sort. Because for some reason the security folks are putting a lot of emphasis on the evacuation of London. Their flying a lot more military personnel into the country on Chinooks than is stationed to protect the actual games.

We apparently have at a maximum, 20,000 security personnel guarding the Olympics. But we have a lot more being flown in than that.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by Soulece
www.youtube.com...

work now?

Youtube Link not working, what was it?

Just listen to the new official Olympic theme song, "Survival" by Muse.

Pay attention to the lyrics. In fact, read them.

Its eery.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I believe that nuclear attack on the Games is in CIA style.
Not only Troparevo, KGB etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Yeah, I herd it. Deeeep. Survival, muse, says something on its own.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Mind you this is the same band that did:

"Uprising" Listen to those lyrics..
www.youtube.com...

And this is just now came across
"Neutron Star Collision"
www.youtube.com...

Nibiru? Neh.

But I do look for details like this. I'm a researcher.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join