It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Not to downplay the seriousness of the thread..but I love a good symbol hunt and this topic is rife with it.

Observing symbols and subconscious human communication is all about speculation intuition and generating assumptions presumptions - and then knocking them out one by one until the knut appears. As a writer that has to write academically to eat, this freedom to assume is 'fun' for me and so I join dots that maybe or may not be there..and wind my way through texts that seem random but often come together magically all by themselves. Its a puzzle that I cant resist

I write that because what I have here is just that supposition..dot pointing and linking and has no bearing on what I actually think about what might or might not happen in London 2012.

Some random observations...

Tsunami risk?

Entire stadium is aligned with sky pointing triangle light displays = fire symbols in alchemist traditions.....what puts out fire?

The third book of the Trilogy that inspired the Illuminate cards and this third set which the card you show belongs to, is named " Leviathan"

Biblically reference to a/the Leviathan appears numerous times. Leviathans exist "under the waters" and in biblical symbolism, the Waters are ' the peoples' of the world.

SS Richard Montgomery was an American Liberty ship. Could an event on this ship somehow be linked to the end of US Liberty/ Freedom as much as it was a ship in a flotilla that was in the war that saw the birth of modern American liberty? Cracked in two..a nation divided..falls/sinks.
As Tennyson wrote, perhaps " the end and the beginning were always there..in the beginning and at the end"...

The Ship was built by St. Johns River Shipbuilding Company - St John being a link to the Roman Catholic Church symbols perhaps.

Ordinances:

"According to a BBC news report in 1970,[8] it was determined that if the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery exploded, it would throw a 1,000-foot-wide (300 m) column of water and debris nearly 10,000 feet (3,000 m) into the air and generate a wave 16 feet (5 m) high. Almost every window in Sheerness (pop. c20,000) would be broken and buildings would be damaged by the blast. However news reports in May 2012 (including one by BBC Kent) stated that the wave could be about 4 feet (1 m) high, which although lower than previous estimates would be enough to cause flooding in some coastal settlements.[9][10]"
- from the Wiki on the wreck.

So..this basically says on its own, the ordinance on board wouldn't have the charge to cause a massive tsunami that would obliterate London...so if the same were to occur it would need to be 'assisted' into being.

Interesting off hand symbolism about the wreck itself..is the movies made with the wreck as a feature and their names. Given the subconscious nature of symbolism where we humans often 'speak to ourselves' but dont always "hear ourselves", I find it almost amusing that two of the movies this ship has featured in are " Waking the dead" and " Walks on Water" references that can be clearly said to be 'Christian'...or emblematic actions of Christ. Obvious references to Lazarus and Galilee also references of "ascension".

This could be a reference to those commiting any crime associated with the wreck..as both masonic and RCC groups believe they are doing ' Gods work" or " the Great Work".
Masonry: www.mt.net...

Also the first movie it appeared in hints towards an 'event' with the title " Blockbuster" and the second " A loyal spy" .

Other stand out movie correlations include the series " Timebomb" where "Semtex" is placed aboard by a 'terrorist' and the last one.." Bionic Agent" - another series - though this one aimed at children - which could refer to remote /robotic detonation...or..to the origin of the word ' bios' which means 'life'.
In Christian tradition those who are not saved in Christ, are "the dead". I also note the number 13 appearing there.. a mathematical symbol of merit in the masonic orders maybe perhaps be a clue...as 13 is one third of the masonic 'signature' : see here : www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Will have to come back to it tomorrow..will be interesting to see what I dream about tonight *s

ty for the thread...mapping out symbols of a potential conspiracy is a challenge

Ro

edit on 27-6-2012 by Rosha because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Wow thank you, you just added a whole lot more info to the thread. It's all good fun finding this stuff, again it's about awareness, but I do love a conspiracey
its bizzare for me as you say how it magically fits together.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here's something else I saw symbolic,
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For those who talk about London under water... remember the London's Calling lyrics:

"London is drowning-and I live by the river"

By the way... I think that if there is an attack at the Stadium, it will have to do with a biological hazard... spreading a virus in there will ensure it spreads all over the world in no time.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chibbols

That would be bad, anything can happen, let's hope nothing does.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mespen
reply to post by Wifibrains

Sorry , i just read the post i was refereing to, its 100 000 troops.
Still, its seems well over the top, why soo many ?
Im don't know how to include a link to this post ,its in the 'Other current events' cat' on ATS.

Because if something did happen, the lack of troops would be the reason it was a false flag (no matter what the real facts are) on 100 threads. Since there are 100,000 troops, that will be the reason if something happened it would be proclaimed a false flag!

Remember when things just happened without everything being some devious plot to distract you from something else. It's getting so bad that I fully expect to see a thread some day about how daylight is just a false flag to kepp you from realizing that night is coming!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibbols

"London is drowning-and I live by the river"

London was for years at the mercy of the Thames and high tides had resulted in literally hundreds of deaths over the years.
At the time Joe wrote the song he was indeed living by the river.

With the construction of The Thames Barrier severe flooding has become less of a threat to Londoners.

The song was generally about the general sense of impending doom that was prevalent at the time - it was impossible to pick the newspapers up or listen to the news without hearing about some new or different threat to mankind etc - and many of these perceived threats actually contradicted each other.

Joe would be pissing himself laughing if he knew the lyrics of the song were being used by some as some sort of supportive evidence for a false flag and / or an Illuminati attack - I'm sure if he was with us today he'd have something exceptionally cynical and cutting to say about it, possibly even add another verse to the song.

By the way... I think that if there is an attack at the Stadium, it will have to do with a biological hazard... spreading a virus in there will ensure it spreads all over the world in no time.

Why?
What exactly makes you think that?
edit on 27/6/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

From my Wiki Article on first page:

According to a BBC news report in 1970,[8] it was determined that if the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery exploded, it would throw a 1,000-foot-wide (300 m) column of water and debris nearly 10,000 feet (3,000 m) into the air and generate a wave 16 feet (5 m) high. Almost every window in Sheerness (pop. c20,000) would be broken and buildings would be damaged by the blast. However news reports in May 2012 (including one by BBC Kent) stated that the wave could be about 4 feet (1 m) high, which although lower than previous estimates would be enough to cause flooding in some coastal settlements.[9][10]

Link

Add in a dirty nuke or some kinda daisy cutter device, surely we can expect a big enough tsunami?

We will just have to wait and see...... until than my advice to all non-Londoners is to keep away from London during the Olympics and enjoy the the sport on your HD, LED, LCD, PLASMA 3D,4D,5D and see through televisions.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Well said.

not that it's going to happen, but vigilance is priceless.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Check out this thread as potential evidence for a falsa flag set-up!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Thanks for adding the info. A false flag, you would want people to think it terrorism or it wouldnt have the effect they want.

They are either anticipating some thing or just be over cautious.

This thread is here to raise awareness so if it does happen it won't support the cause but work against it. Just too many coincedences for me to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
2012-2001 = 11
------(9/11)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

IF 1,400 tonnes of high explosives, neatly packed in drums and all nicely wired up went BANG! then I am sure the effect would be quite serious. However, the munitions on that ship were in all sorts of shapes and sizes, are now corroded and decayed and therefore would not go BANG in the way the fantasists imagine. You do not have to be an expert on explosions and explosives to work this out. Just a slight understading of chemistry and reality is required.

I expect if I looked hard enough at the wreck and imagined the symbology of it all, I would be able to see the words "dud".

Regards

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

this is great advertising. i can't wait to see all the people that show up waiting for explosions. sounds like so much fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Found something interesting:

Olympic Park on ex-nuclear site

Olympic Park

In profile: London's plans
London 2012 officials have insisted there is no health risk after learning part of the planned Olympic Park is on the site of a former nuclear reactor.

Conservative politicians have called for a fresh survey at the site in East London's Lower Lea Valley.

But a London 2012 spokesman said the London Development Agency had already carried out a full environmental impact assessment.

"It showed no evidence of any nuclear contamination," said the spokesman.

Details of the reactor were revealed by a Conservative member of the London Assembly at an assembly meeting on Wednesday where 2012 team spokesman Mike Lee was questioned about the Olympics.

Bob Blackman, the Tory economic development spokesman, said: "During this process, officers at the bid team have been very blase about the problems of contamination in the Lower Lea Valley, but they must take this matter seriously.

Link
edit on 27-6-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I remember they had the same thing when they built the millennium dome just up the river from the Olympic park. The land was all contaminated or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting hypothesis. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. My hope is that all the exposure this kind of thing is getting, TPTB won't be able to pull off whatever it is they are planning without a bunch of people saying-"we knew this would happen, why didn't you?" which then opens a very sticky can of worms. But me the eternal optimist...

Who knows, but this and other hypotheses on the Olympics/London are certainly plausible, especially with the undercover journalist reports coming out of how lax security really is at the Olympics, Bookmarking to sit on for a month.

Okay, so having just read this thread within the last half hour, I'm sifting the interwebs for alternative news andrun across the Official 2012 song recorded by Muse (interesting, considering their anti-NWO stance) called...wait for it..."Survival". That in itself caught my eye but the lyrics are even more interesting, especially one set of lines...

Yes, I am gonna win
I light the fuse
And I'll never lose
And I choose to survive
Whatever it takes
You won't pull ahead
I'll keep up the pace
And I will reveal my strength to the whole human race

Full lyrics and song at:
www.youtube.com...

Light the fuse? Really? I might not have thought about it in quite the same way without the OP to give me the setup. Ominous indeed.
edit on 27-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: WTF??!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
With Iranian officials and spectators NOT being granted VISA to enter the UK to cheer their team during the 2012 Olympics, if anything were to occur - We certainly know who is to be blamed...

-There will essentially be NO Iranian causalities, fueling the "proof" that Iran was behind any attack.
edit on 27-6-2012 by ZeroRisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
The "80ft figure holding a wand" is the GRIM REAPER????

This is simply incredible... With every new piece of information that comes out, my gut tells me something is going to happen and at the same time I start doubting everything as it's just too blatantly obvious... The fact that there is a ritual taking place is no longer secret, the fact that the UK gov is preparing for something big is no longer secret, the fact that there are lots of things WRONG is no longer secret,...

This can be added to this nice list:

- Olympiad X: Held during the Great Depression
- Olympiad XX: First real act of terrorism (Israeli's killed)
- Guess what this one will be? You got it: Olympiad XXX.
- Olympic stadium built almost ON radioactive waste from the 50's and 60's (Link)
- ZION logo (See Rik Clay and others)
- Predictive Programming in; Spooks Code 9, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, Cars 2, and so much more
- Ley lines on the Olympic park (again, Rik Clay did some excellent research on this)
- Street names in the Olympic park (more Rik Clay)

Excellent post, Clay's observations are intriguing but as you note correctly, the plan goes way back: X, XX, XXX and little clues placed in each games in between - INEXPLICABLE alien landing in 1984. The second to last point is interesting. I have seen the medal with it ley line motif. The image above is the same general view, what is interesting is the intersection of those lines is turned into chaos on the image. While the ley lines can be seen as a graceful movement of energy (when not purposefully distorted) this representation is anything but graceful. Looks like a being has destroyed the "energy" of the area and wallows in the radioactive mess.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread I believe that the Olympics 2012 is a huge human sacrifice just like 9/11. What a better way to gather thousands of people around the world and BANG! I may be wrong, and I'm hoping that I am but everything about the Olympics looks, sounds and smells fishy.

"All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order"

-David Rockefeller
edit on 27-6-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join