The "80ft figure holding a wand" is the GRIM REAPER????
This is simply incredible... With every new piece of information that comes out, my gut tells me something is going to happen and at the same time I
start doubting everything as it's just too blatantly obvious... The fact that there is a ritual taking place is no longer secret, the fact that the UK
gov is preparing for something big is no longer secret, the fact that there are lots of things WRONG is no longer secret,...
This can be added to this nice list:
- Olympiad X: Held during the Great Depression
- Olympiad XX: First real act of terrorism (Israeli's killed)
- Guess what this one will be? You got it: Olympiad XXX.
- Olympic stadium built almost ON radioactive waste from the 50's and 60's
- ZION logo (See Rik Clay and others)
- Predictive Programming in; Spooks Code 9, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, Cars 2, and so much more
- Ley lines on the Olympic park (again, Rik Clay did some excellent research on this)
- Street names in the Olympic park (more Rik Clay)
Can anyone still say there's nothing wrong with all this? It's not secret anymore, which makes me doubt a false flag a lot, while at the same time,
imagine this really starts the end game? Combine this with a fake invasion, electrical grid failures everywhere (i.e. time for them to clean up the
internet and get rid of all the evidence that is now still freely available), start of new conflicts, everything at the same time, nobody will expect
it, nobody will be heard when they say "this was all predicted!", people will be too busy with reality to listen to the information WE had
People knew about 9/11 before it happened, at the time it happened everybody was too distracted, and by the time some of us were willing to listen,
disinformation was such a success that even the conspiracy community was extremely divided over what really happened...
I hate to be negative, I try as much as possible to put all this in perspective, and I manage to do so with almost everything in life, except for
this, I have a horrible feeling about the Olympics that I can't explain, I want to believe it will all be all right, but something inside me keeps
shouting "DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!"
Damnit, I want to move on from this dimension, at 24 (at least in this lifetime) I've already had it, it's too obvious we're heading towards something
major, wether it's this year or the coming decade, I don't care, just get it over with so we can all move on...
edit on 26/6/12 by
ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)