It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The writings on the wall
I just read this article, and it shows a picture of the opening stage for the Olympics.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ys0HyVVg
It relates to a thread I started a couple weeks ago. Look at the stage with the innocence of a child. looks like debris. Look at the two beds and boxes at the end of river then look at this.
flic.kr...
this is lying up stream in exactly the same possition as the beds. Another bed shows a pirates head, skull and crossbones anyone?

I live in the UK, down south at the mouth of the Thames estuary there is an island. Just off shore, not far out to sea there is a shipwreck. The ship is a liberty ship by the name of SS Richard Montgomery. During WWII it ran aground and broke in two, fully loaded with high explosives. If it were to explode it would send a tsunami down the Thames into London. 
Close by are towns, oil refinery and power stations. You can see her masts at low tide, three crosses stick out of the water. Google search: SS Richard Montgomery liberty ship.

There was a message on the huge steps of the sea wall as I was walking past the area This wreck is best viewed from. Letters 50cm tall and written professionally in the same paint road markings are painted with. Message reads...

Marked not far out to sea, broken in two and beyond all help. 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. The truth of it is, this wartime souvenir is common knowledge. But whisper to yourself, you can see the end of the world from here.

I walk down onto the beach to touch the water. When I turn to walk back, there is another message written on the front of these huge steps, hidden only able to be viewed from the water. It reads......

What if there is nothing left. No land to walk on. It's hard to believe its going to happen. When the sea swallows up its islands, it becomes a faceless gorgon.

The writings on the wall was the first phrase that came to mind. I have pictures of these messages and can take you to see them.
This poem came from the consciousness of the artist, which is just a different aspect of me or you. Which in my mind makes it all the more revealing.
what do you think of these messages, there is more to this story, but the messages seem as good a place to start as any.

Heres an illuminati playing card. I'll show you the one relative to my discussion and describe the symbolism of events yet to come. Then if you wish you can look at the others via google image. At least seven of these cards have manifested into reality since 1995.
flic.kr...

Note:
colours in the card on clothes are same as Olympic rings.
Card mentions combined or multiple disasters.(oil refinery, local towns, tsunami into London?)
Is that smoke or a wave in the card?
Could that be big ben?(London)

That's the card on its own.

Now. there are end game conspiracies out there pointing towards the London Olympics 2012. And others that say Britain would not make it through the next apocalypse. I don't believe these, or any other, but all are possibilities and taken into consideration.
So, I have the card, with it's correlation to London,2012 Olympics, multiple disasters, and a possible wave. The ship and it's poem with its correlation to end of the world, being in the perfect position to play this card word for word. Also the poem states "this will happen" not might, or could.! Then the vids I saw on YouTube long ago trying to expose the end game. Also pointing to 2012, olympics etc. I'm sure we have all seen them. And now this "stage" picture fits perfect aswell.

If you do a bit of research, you will find that there is much discrepancy about what was actually on board. Anything from nukes and dirty bombs, to chemical weapons and TNT.

If the NWO is real, and the illuminati exist. This ship could have been "planted" and the British empire held to ransom over world domination and financial control. After nukes where invented, it's said a new world order was born. The whole world could have been held to ransom, as world trade currency was soon switched to the USD. Its also said these false flag events are planned decades in advance, also if the illuminati are involved they are said to give subtle warnings. It's then up-to the individuals to be aware enough to pick up on the language they speak, art, symbolism, poetry, movie, music, and subliminal signs.
Many, many coincidences here, to many for coincidence if you ask me. I never went looking for this, it just fell into place right in my lap.

This part is worse case scinario.
The Thames barrier was built to hold back a flood or tilde wave, to prevent it flooding the city of London, But Stratford, the place of the 2012 Olympic park, will be right in any such disasters path. If the barrier is raised, all places downstream would be hit twice as the wall of water turned back on itself to head back out.
Even the barrier itself could be part of the "master plan" causing much more severe flooding at the Olympic site.
Adverts are advising Brits to stay at home and not holiday this year, "why would you want to with so much going on? Jubilee, olympics, ect,
Even British airways has an advert saying, "don't fly"???
Project blue beam, alien visitation, NWO false flag event, or nothing..... You decide.
Flags for exposure please, just in case.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Pic of messages in my Flickr account, help yourselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I also saw a bt broadband commercial. It showed synchronised swimmers in a stadium full of water, the water drains away and they get up and walk to the podiums. In a pikoville type cartoon.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Lets think about this logically mkay?

Olympics will have volunteers from almost every known country to mankind. Why would you want to risk sour relations with them because their athletes got off'd while competing?

Even if it wasn't London's fault, they receive blow back due to what ever interpretation the other countries would have. Preconceived notions being what they are an all.

It would be very bad for business if you get my drift, It would be in their best interest to not allow it to happen. Now if they wait till after.....then that's entirely different.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

interesting, a couple of months back (i think end of jan/beginning of feb) i remember it being all over bbc news for a day that insurance companies were planning to stop home insurance policies for anyone living near the thames. i've just done a search on bbc's website and i can't find anything about it.

to me the tsunami idea sounds very possible

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Of cours this is just speculation, but many many coincedences. Count them. They all lie deep in conspiracey, pirates, UCC law, NWO, Iluminati, false flag, ect.
This is ats speciality is it not. Can this be debunked, or can more links be made??

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Has anyone else read Freak Angels

I suggest you at least check out that first page I just mentioned sort or interesting given your topic...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Brilliant post and good research.

I knew something was gona pop during Olympics but wasn't sure exactly where and what.

SS Richard Montgomery 60 years old arsenal:

286 × 2,000 lb (910 kg) high explosive "Blockbuster" bombs[7]
4,439 × 1,000 lb (450 kg) bombs of various types
1,925 × 500 lb (230 kg) bombs
2,815 fragmentation bombs and bomb clusters
Various explosive booster charges
Various smoke bombs, including white phosphorus bombs
Various pyrotechnic signals

Wiki

Add a dirty nuke to the mix either from Iran or Al-CiADA and you can see a perfect false flag being carried out.

Apparently Birmingham airport is being advertised in London underground because Heathrow has too many problems and with all these signs its leading me to assume the elitists are planning to move the capital somewhere up North. Also the BBC moved their HQ to Manchester.

Why would the elites give a crap about London anyway? It's turned into an immigrant criminal infested high traffic zone so it doesn't really matter to them if London sinks or explodes. The financial core of London can be easily relocated.
edit on 26-6-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Has anyone else read Freak Angels

I suggest you at least check out that first page I just mentioned sort or interesting given your topic...

I see lol

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Very very interserting find.
The Olympics-- England?, 2012?
More people will be watching this event than any other televised event ever!
I do feel that this is a perfect time to stage a false flag event.
There is another interesting post on ATS about an investagative reporter going undercover as a G5 security trainee. Apparantly there are 200 000 troops being recruited as part of a potential ' evacuate london' scenario incase things get 'bad'.
I hope that all goes well , though TPTB see us all as casualties of 'there' war.

Im nearly 40 years old and live in the midlands and I've never heard of that potential time bomb shipwreck,
Its strange how such a potential dedstructive device has never been made puplic knowledge or even been a subject in are schools history classes.
I guess that if it where common knowledge then Londen wouldn't be as populated as it is today.
How would you be able to perform a controlled detanation on such a monster?

Also, the the BA advert with the plane coasting around the London streets?
The first time i watched it i thought i was seeing things!
A flight company advertising not to fly, mmm.

Again i say , we all casualties of TPTB war!

Sorry my reply was long, one thought led to another, im sure you have been there many times.

S+F to you for your passing of knowledge

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Especially now it's all digital, they would have had plenty of time to move any riches. People should watch who's gonna be where.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by forklift

Especially now it's all digital, they would have had plenty of time to move any riches. People should watch who's gonna be where.

It's not like the queen or the Zionists/secret orders will make a public announcement that 'Hey, we're about to leave London just before Olympics starts, enjoy the fireworks!'. But it's best to watch out for 'Big' people moving out of London around that time.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

200,000 troops? Sheeeet. That sounds suspect on its own like they gonna have the need to do something. In an innocent accident people would just move outwards any way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think it was Edgar Cayce who predicted that "20,000 people will die in the Summer of 2012"

However, the same prophet also prediceted that The Pope would be assassinated in May 2012, so not holding my breath ....

I think TPTB are more likely to stage a false flag somewhere else while the eyes of the World are on the London Olympics.

It's the old sleight of hand idea. Focus everyone's attention on one big event, at the same time doing something else while no one is watching.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

It's the old sleight of hand idea. Focus everyone's attention on one big event, at the same time doing something else while no one is watching.

Just like how Russia attacked Georgia a day before Chinese Olympics?

Second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Not sure if you've seen this before, but a good watch:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You could be right, and the more info released about these events the less effect they will have, as people will see its not terrorists and we are being played. After all, they want us to bow down to them becouse we feel we need there protection. The more that know it's actually them pulling the tricks, the less will say " HELP, PROTECT US."

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Not sure if you've seen this before, but a good watch:

Link not working for me!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I think it was Edgar Cayce who predicted that "20,000 people will die in the Summer of 2012"

However, the same prophet also prediceted that The Pope would be assassinated in May 2012, so not holding my breath ....

I think TPTB are more likely to stage a false flag somewhere else while the eyes of the World are on the London Olympics.

The old slight of hand idea yeah? Look at the first link again and look at the figure, look in his hand!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry , i just read the post i was refereing to, its 100 000 troops.
Still, its seems well over the top, why soo many ?
Im don't know how to include a link to this post ,its in the 'Other current events' cat' on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Map shows exact location of SS Richard Montgomery:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join