It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

I wish knew. I have to link to Flickr coz I'm on iPad. If you ask In your intro, someone will help you on that. Welcome btw.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The man, who was involved in training employees for the company, alleges that because of the pressure to recruit staff corners have been cut and some of the staff are not up to the job. The employee, whose identity Sky News is not revealing, said there is a "no fail" policy for security staff and all recruits passed the course regardless of how competent they were. Staff members - who had received two days of intensive training operating X-ray machines to detect lethal weapons and explosives - failed to spot decommissioned hand-grenades and firearms during a test.

Sky News

Looks like G4s is failing at every level, not surprised given its close ties with israel. And the government has decided to throw in 3.5k more troops. Are people going to watch Olympics or a military parade?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
One thing that I have really struggled to get out of my head, is the whole "queens blood shot eye" thing...

Video

Why would Buckingham Palace stay so tight lipped about it if it was innocent? It all feels very odd, and I can't but help feel (and this is just wild speculation) that it is a signal... a "thumbs up, proceed with the plan" kind of message from the very top.

It reminded me of the Nelly Furtado "Big Hoops" video (That contains the whole Pyramid hands on eye thing) but more specifically a symbolic (?) background of a blood filled eye.

Here

These two things have been playing around in my mind for a couple of weeks now, and I can't seem to shake it.

What does this prove? Nothing... but on a level deep in my mind, it feels like it is significant.

I also did a bit of basic numerology (This isn't really my thing, but I couldn't resist playing around)...
I counted the amount of days from 911 to the olympics, and there are two dates that can be reduced (through addition) that can be reduced down to 11. (I was looking for 11 after all of Rik Clays talk of the number and how he kept finding it).

These are... The opening ceremony day... and the 3rd of August.

Again, does that mean anything? Who knows... but it's interesting non the less.

One last thing... At a guess, I'd say at most, there are about 1-2 million people who have been keeping an eye on this subject. That is actually nothing in a world of over 7 billion. If most of us mentioned it to anyone without a long description, they'd think you (I!) was nuts. They'd probably be weird with you also (after the event if it happened) if you give them forewarning.

If this happens, it is guaranteed to lead to WW3, it is the only real reason for a false flag.

Under those conditions, I believe that they would pull the plug on the internet (I don't care if some folks think that isn't possible... how hard is it really to sever connections to the ISPs in reality? Probably not that hard).
When the war is over, and everyone is lucky to be eating, let alone have a working computer and power... the knowledge and information gathered here will be gone. Period.

But who will you be telling it to in that situation?

Wow... what a downer man.

In other news... 'Love Hotel' for Dogs to Open in Brazil

See, it's not all bad

edit on 12-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As we all know now, G4S have failed so hard at securing the games, that they've brought in a further 3500 British soldiers to guard the Olympic games.

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now, guess what, the utter madness continues, now G4S is recruiting A-Level students (equivalent to high school) to guard the Olympic games. A bunch of 3,300 teenagers are now going to provide additional security. You couldn't make it up folks.

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

edit on 12-7-2012 by ZeroRisk because: I felt like it....problem?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
London air restrictions are about to start which will be 30 miles wide

A series of airspace restrictions around London and south-east England are set to be enforced as part of security for the 2012 Olympic Games.

BBC News
edit on 13-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187
London air restrictions are about to start which will be 30 miles wide

A series of airspace restrictions around London and south-east England are set to be enforced as part of security for the 2012 Olympic Games.

BBC News
edit on 13-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

A Home Office spokesman said: "We are planning on a terrorist threat environment that is severe... we are not suggesting that there is any particular threat or risk to the Games that we know about."

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yeh maybe some kinda sign to what's coming.

The circle apparently shows:

''circle has been compared to a historic clock set to 4.43pm on Saturday, August 4.''

Perfect timing for a false flag?
edit on 6-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Isn't Obama's birthday August 4th?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

How can the spokesman on one hand say the terrorist threat is severe and on the same note say there isnt any particular threat. I dont believe these liars

I hope nothing happens but you can never be 100% certain. I might just go away for a few days on the opening and closing ceremonies just in case

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

It's very contradictory isn't it? Huge threat, no threat?

Trust your own intuition, don't let the negativity of any situation distort it.
It does sound far fetched, but to be aware of something and ignore it would be silly, especially if it's this inyaface!
Have you ever herd of rick clay?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow mates, okay there is no reason the London area should be concerned about the SS Richard Montgomery. Yes, it would be awful for Sheerness, but that is about it. Even the most alarmist estimates of the resulting wave state that it would only be about 5m high. The Thames Barrier protects Central London from storm surges and flooding, and the surge from the blast would only be a problem in the estuary itself. The Olympic Zone is well inland and back from the Thames Barrier. Even the sailing events, which I will be going to see, are in Dorset, well away from any area of danger.

It would be a spectacular blast, on par with a small nuclear weapon, but not at all a threat to the city or the games.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is a four hr interview with rick clay, he slotted so much stuff together about the Olympics, symbolism, royal family, Zionism, much like David Icke, but no reptillians. Listen around the 1hr mark, he talks about the Olympic park road names. It looks like this site was chosen for this event when it was first built, interesting.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

I did think about this. 5meters is very high for a wave and it would be the bulk of the water in the wave that makes it more serious. As it funnels into the Thames it would raise even more, a wave would be pretty minor and fizzle out, but the tsunami scenario, the water keeps coming and coming. Looking at the geology, there is a huge bend in the river, so you are right. It would take a huge amount of water to reach the Olympic site.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
This is a four hr interview with rick clay, he slotted so much stuff together about the Olympics, symbolism, royal family, Zionism, much like David Icke, but no reptillians. Listen around the 1hr mark, he talks about the Olympic park road names. It looks like this site was chosen for this event when it was first built, interesting.
www.youtube.com...

Wow that is a crazy amount of New Age bunk! I'm not even going to get into the horrible mangling of historical theology he gets into but about the site being chosen for the games, have you ever been to Stratford mate? It was in sore need of redevelopment and has been the focus of the city for several years even before winning the games in 2005. The area is best known historically for being a major railway area, but the works closed in 1991. It was always working class, and is much newer than most of the rest of London.

Using the Olympics for redevelopment is not a new thing at all, Atlanta did the same thing for instance. It was chosen because it needed some new paint, not because of any connection to old dead religions that nutters spout about without even truly understanding.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Theres Lots of coincedences without the rik clay interview, and there is nothing wrong with raising awareness on these things when something could happen. coincedence, sircumstantial, evidence, where do you draw a line when looking at all the clues?
In my mind, it's all sircumstantial at best. I'm not saying its going to happen. But Disregarding everything rik says the way you did is only your ignorance shining through. To consider is to not be ignorant, and I mean this in the nicest possible way.

edit on 14-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I did think about this. 5meters is very high for a wave and it would be the bulk of the water in the wave that makes it more serious. As it funnels into the Thames it would raise even more, a wave would be pretty minor and fizzle out, but the tsunami scenario, the water keeps coming and coming. Looking at the geology, there is a huge bend in the river, so you are right. It would take a huge amount of water to reach the Olympic site.

"In the tsunami scenario" what does this mean? Tsunamis are produced by tectonic shifts, millions and millions of times more powerful than what this ship could produce. The 2011 Japan earthquake for instance lasted a full 6 minutes and was a 9.0 Mw. Explosions by contrast only release a portion of their energy as seismic waves, and even a full on major nuclear blast would only shake the earth as much as a minor 4.0 Mw.

If the ship were to blow, if would not at all trigger a seismic event, it's just not powerful enough to disrupt a fault. On top of this, England is not that geologically active, the last time an earthquake happened of any kind in London was 1750 and it was just barely noticed, but nowhere near powerful enough to do any damage.

What would be created is a blast wave, and a vertical spray, both of which are short-duration single wave forms that do not have the inundating power of a tsunami.

When I was living in Milwaukee, there was a huge gas explosion at a manufacturing plant. The factory itself was leveled and I felt the blast wave in my apartment several miles from the site. A friend of mine, and geology major at the University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, took a picture of the reading from the explosion on the seismometer at his university and compared it to the readout of the Indian Ocean earthquake that caused a massive tsunami two years before. The explosion only measured in one wave while the earthquake had several and was much higher on the graph despite being measured thousands of miles away.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I mean, as the water moves into the mouth of the river, the bottle neck would cause it to rise up. I don't know how the explosion could effect the water, it's only 50ft deep around the wreck but I'm guessing most of that would be vapourised if the blast was anything like a nuke. In no expert on explosions, so I do not know what kind if wave it would cause, will it just rise up and slap over like you see on a beach? Will it send out a thin 5m high ripple/ring, or will that ring be hundreds of feet thick? There are lots of variables.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

See it's not so much that I do not believe in larger conspiracies, I do in fact. However I don't like basing them upon astrology and special revelation. The whole Astrological Age craze is based upon constellations set up by the Greeks, filtered through the Romans, revived by Middle Ages "mystics" and propagated by New Age nutters who believe they have tapped into the secrets of the universe that handily come to you without needing years of study, scientific process or philosophical debate. In the last two centuries a lot of modern western religion has been added into the mixture too in order to make it fit the stuff you learned in Sunday School.

It's a short cut to making the world more interesting and magical.

The big problem with this, and all that was said, is that one can read into it as much as they wish. It's deliberately vague enough to fit anything, like a newspaper horoscope. For instance, it is stated that the Age of Aries was around 4,000 years ago and was marked by war and conquest. In a more realistic sense this should be placed from say the 17th Century onward, when warfare became globalized, mechanized and much more widespread. In contrast the Age of Pieces, which we are apparently currently in or just left, was supposed to be the age of monotheism. This was only true in the Western World, and at no time in it was the actual majority of the world monotheistic at all.

It fits to some people because they want it to. A square peg will still go into a round hole if the hole is large enough and the peg small enough. That doesn't make it good theory or any less garbage pseudo-theology though.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I agree, about the new ege thing being rigged to fit with religion, I'm not religious. Or new agey, though I may come across that way in my threads.
I have interests, who doesn't. I've expeirienced the number thing and it's bizzare to say the least. But if I never expeirienced it I'd never believe it ment anything. It would sound coo coo to me. It's actually one of the reasons I'm here on ats. I was never into computer networking and reaserch of anything, I never even used to think, not like I do now. I was pure sheep lol. Different people become aware in different ways, spiritual, god, paranoia about gov, NWO, illuminati, ETs. Ect. But metaphorically everyone is becoming aware of an unseen force. All of these will have impact in the collective human consciousness. we are all on the same planet heading in the same direction. What is the real force that guides us? It sounds like you been looking all around, I'm still searching, did you find it Or give up looking because nothing you found felt true to you. Sorry if that's personal, just say.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Funny you should be talking about tsunamis through London...

In one of the rare moments that I decide to sit down in front of the TV a few moments ago, I was made aware of a new 2 part drama called "Flood", which begins on July the 17th, so just prior to the Olympics. And yes, it is set in London.

The budget looks high, the effects very realistic, and a decent cast of actors. See the following links...

SyFy - Flood website

(I'm struggling to make the youtube video show up, so here is the direct link... SyFy-Flood-Advert

At the moment, I don't know much about it other than what is shown here... but interesting timing. Some people talk about predictive programming and the like; could this be such a thing?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

See it's not so much that I do not believe in larger conspiracies, I do in fact. However I don't like basing them upon astrology and special revelation. The whole Astrological Age craze is based upon constellations set up by the Greeks, filtered through the Romans, revived by Middle Ages "mystics" and propagated by New Age nutters who believe they have tapped into the secrets of the universe SNIP

I kind of felt as you do, ut I stuck with the Rik Clay radio interview, and it is honestly worth it.

I think the problem is that it requires a seperation of what you/I believe in and what "they" believe in (They ARE New Age nutters so far as I can tell). It doesn't matter if you think such things are a load of twoddle... I think the important part is that THEY believe it. If you really research the things he talks about in it (and I was a big skeptic) you start to find all kinds of things that make you raise a very serious eyebrow.

I see that you are in the London area, and I honestly hope for your sake and everyone down south that this is all a load of rubbish. But, if I was living there, I'm not sure I'd take chances and be so flipant with this. It is such an obvious target, and the timing is so very right to ignite a war. They are already rattling sabers and ringing the bells.

Check out this news story... Dangerous game: 'US almost daring Tehran to strike first'

I'm not sure how many people are really taking in just how close we are to the cliffs edge. This is very serious. If we do sink into a proper war, not an easy "invasion of Iraq" scenario, but a war with Iran, that drags in China and Russia, then London is not a place to be under any circumstances.

I hate that I sound like a 'ruddy scaremonger, but I feel like everyone is just looking the other way thinking that nothing ever happens because so many have cried wolf before.

Anyway, I'm constantly hoping all will be fine, but that hope is getting chipped away at the moment, and not without justification either.
edit on 14-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join