It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

the queen's bloodshot eye reminded me of max keiser's similar affliction. looks nasty;

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
Funny you should be talking about tsunamis through London...

In one of the rare moments that I decide to sit down in front of the TV a few moments ago, I was made aware of a new 2 part drama called "Flood", which begins on July the 17th, so just prior to the Olympics. And yes, it is set in London.

The budget looks high, the effects very realistic, and a decent cast of actors. See the following links...

SyFy - Flood website

(I'm struggling to make the youtube video show up, so here is the direct link... SyFy-Flood-Advert

At the moment, I don't know much about it other than what is shown here... but interesting timing. Some people talk about predictive programming and the like; could this be such a thing?

I've just found out that this is 4 years old... I'm not sure that matters much with regard to its relevance, but I thought I should share this in the name of reason. THough, I'm still suprised I haven't seen it before. Must be bad lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The rik clay interview had so any clues, coincedences, symbolism, and I'd never heard of fik clay, till about just over a week ago. In it he mentions a poem about new jeruselem, I had to search for this poem and one of the lines in it blew me away when I read it as it mentioned londons dark satanic mills, it linked in with this thread perfect.

Is this how long this is been planned for. This poem was written in the early 1800s.

Blake's poem

And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!
And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?
Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!
I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land

New jerusalem, Zion, 2012, Olympics.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is it possible to private message people on ATS? I tried to PM someone, but it said I can only PM the admins. Was that because I need to achieve a certain amount of posts or something?

With regard to Rik Clay, I think he needs to be heard far and wide. I don't think I've come across someone who has crawled into the head of the Illuminaries quite so well. As I said in a previous post, I think the real trouble is that a lot of folks are unable to seperate what they believe and what this cult believes. It doesn't matter if someone doesn't share their beliefs in any way... they just need to accept that these people DO believe in this stuff. When you can do that, and look at it objectively, a lot of things start to make a great deal of sense. To study them, and to understnad their methods is NOT to start believing in it yourself.

To make an analogy... I can begin to understand a cheated lover murdering their other half, but it isn't something I would EVER do... but I get it. I can see where it comes from, and how that person must be broken.

It is the same thing.
edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: repeating words

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You need to make twenty post to become an active member and use all facilities. This may seem harsh but I think they do it so get more of a feel for the site before jumping in at the deep end, as some replies to your own thoughts and beliefs can be quite offensive, if you don't know what the general overall responses will be like you would make a thread, get offended and not return.

Rik clay, had you heard of him befor?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Right... something else now. Looking for a date, just as the 9 and 11 on the simpsons show etc, I keep my eyes open. I keep baring in mind that the dates that seem to be prominent are either the 3rd or 4th of August. 4/8 or 8/4 depending on where you are. Keep that in mind.

What I am finding extremely weird is that I'm not actually looking that hard. This stuff just keeps jumping out at me in tiny moments. I've previously said that I barely watch TV at all... I'm too busy. But my missus has been watching quite a lot of the box lately, so I'll go and spend time with her in between work (I'm an animator, so it sucks up a lot of my time!).

So anyway, I went and sat with her for half an hour, and on the TV was a program called...

Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums

Here is just one image I paused on by accident from the titles... (does that get your attention? lol)

Here is a summary of the show from the web.

Fujisankei Communications International (FCI) Productions and Wild Rover are creating the series for UKTV’s award-winning comedy channel under the working title, Dara O Briain’s University of Practical Mathematics.

(Here is the logo for FCI)...

Showing how maths underpins everything in the world around us, each programme sees two main problems for Dara to crack using numbers and equations

Dara (alongside Oxford University maths professor Marcus du Sautoy) uses maths, physics, chemistry, logic and all those hidden mechanics of the world we don't see or are too distracted by football to notice to solve problems.
(An interesting way to put things!)

So how many episodes does this program have? Here is what a web page that is announcing the production declares...

Fujisankei Communications International (FCI) Productions and Wild Rover are creating the series for UKTV’s award-winning comedy channel under the working title, Dara O'Briain’s University of Practical Mathematics (8x40mins). Link to the article

8/4

Here is some more info on what the program contains.

Want to know how best to save a drowning man? Dara works out the optimum angle to jump into the river and pull them to safety. Want to deduce which door to pass through if the choices are one leading to an exit and one leading to certain death, with each door guard blatantly lying about the contents of each room? Dara finds an answer. Want to find out the most slices you can get out of a pizza if you're only allowed to cut it three times? Dara to the rescue! Link to the article

How best to save a drowning man??? Doors leading to certain death??? Strange things to choose if you ask me.

So what made me look into this innocent TV show?

I was just casually watching while I was talking to my missus, (the sound was turned down)... and I kept noticing a prominent clock in the background with a fixed time.

Guess what time it showed? Can you guess?

Well it was twenty past eight. 4/8 See below. This clock remains the same throughout the series, and it is a lot more prominent in certain episodes and shots. This was the first one I found...

How about some 11s to mix into all this? Watch this from the point I have chosen. Not once, not twice, but 3 times. 11 11 11. And this little problem they are trying to solve relates to vampires.

School of hard sums

So... I just find this a little bit weird. In fact, it scares me a little. Even posting it scares me a bit, as I feel like I might have stumbled upon something I wasn't supposed to notice. I'm just hoping that it is good old fashioned coincidence and paranoia... but there are some very strange things in this program.

If we can accept the concept of messages (plans?) being given out in the media, and that they are big into numerology and symbolism, then this odd program kind of fits that picture.

And now for a looney Disclaimer aimed at the possible illuminati should the exist:

If I'm right about this, and you illuminates notice... just leave me alone. At this point I can't stop you, I just want to keep myself, my loved ones and those interested safe. Few people are listening to any of this anyway.

I feel sad I have to write the above, but if this stuff is real, then they are powerful people, and I'm not taking any chances... but I'm sure I'll sound looney toons to anyone else. Nothing could be further from the truth.

edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: spelling

edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Added some links

Edit: One last picture.. though this might be a little tenuous...

edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Added the last image

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks for the info.

On Rik C. Yeah, I found him on youtube a number of weeks ago. I've been studying this stuff for years and was suprised I'd never seen him before. It was a proper moment of seeing how big the rabbit hole was. It helped bring the jigsaw together. I'm sad he is no longer with us, but if foul play was at work (thus my crazy disclaimer in the last post) then I think it is possible he was getting too close to the truth, and was being too public about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I was getting stuff coming left right and centre untill I got the date you just mentioned, 4/8, then an Erie silence, nothing. This was so noticeable I'm sure this date is the message I'm supposed to receive from all this.
I posted it earlier in this thread, it's a sun article showing three crop circles. One was a polar clock set to a time, one a triangle flower of life, and the other what looked like a church with something dripping out of the bottom and a star above.
You say you see this on tv just now? Damn crazy. Same messege

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pages mysteriously deleted from rik clays blog after his death, luckily someone saved them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I was getting stuff coming left right and centre untill I got the date you just mentioned, 4/8, then an Erie silence, nothing. This was so noticeable I'm sure this date is the message I'm supposed to receive from all this.
I posted it earlier in this thread, it's a sun article showing three crop circles. One was a polar clock set to a time, one a triangle flower of life, and the other what looked like a church with something dripping out of the bottom and a star above.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Yes, I saw that.

I've begun to wonder of late if crop circles are not the work of aliens, or hoaxers (though I'm sure some are inspired by them)... but the same people we're talking about now.

They would seem to very much fit in with the MO of these people, and also the magic connection/numerology.

I'm suprised that I've never heard that connection made.

Perhaps these aren't warnings, but spells? Just an idea...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"BBC News - London 2012 security not compromised, says Coe"

This updated/added at 20:11 UK time; it does seem quite interesting the amount of emphasis and re-emphasis the news is putting into how the Olympics are going to be safe, it is almost as if they (the MSM) are subtly implying that there is a reason that something should go wrong.

At least, this is the impression I get as if it were myself to report on this issue then the body of my point is how it is highly ironic that at a time of the UK getting rid of a great number of service personnel they then have to draft 3,500 for Olympics security, and to be frank the thought of the Olympics not being secure only occurred to me when the news kept raising this story.
edit on 15-7-2012 by NoMatterNeverMind because: fixed a typo

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Originally posted by Wifibrains

www.thesun.co.uk...

Yes, I saw that.

I've begun to wonder of late if crop circles are not the work of aliens, or hoaxers (though I'm sure some are inspired by them)... but the same people we're talking about now.

They would seem to very much fit in with the MO of these people, and also the magic connection/numerology.

I'm suprised that I've never heard that connection made.

Perhaps these aren't warnings, but spells? Just an idea...

Yes I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoMatterNeverMind

Yes the main story on the news is not about the olympics starting, but more focused on the flaws in security

Talk about advertise those flaws to the whole wide world

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Col Richard Kemp: Olympic security gap 'bizarre'

Colonel Richard Kemp has described as "bizarre" the fact that the army are on standby to provide an additional 3,500 troops to help with security at the 2012 London Olympics. This comes amid fears that private contractor G4S may not have enough trained staff. Speaking to the BBC's Today programme, the former Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan, said that many of the soldiers on standby will have just returned from tour in Afghanistan and will be ready to go on leave with their families, so "this will hit them very hard indeed". He told John Humphrys that the wider morale in the army "is very fragile" due to the recent announcement of redundancies, and he believes "this will simply add to that fragility.".

When I hear people who know their job saying the word bizarre, it says to me that things aren't quite right. Bizarre to me means out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Listening to this raises a rather interesting point, or perhaps makes it more obvious, that there has been 7years to prepare for this, which makes me think of two points really; secondarily that getting 3,500soldiers in for security now is dreadfully last minute on behalf of the UK government, but primarily, that there has been 7years of "definite" planning time.

To clarify the primary point in relation to 9/11; it has been observed that hints, or clues, or statements depending on how one views them, to the date and location of the event were hidden in plain sight, the concise example being in The Simpsons episode where Lisa (if I recall correctly) holds up the magazine showing $9 next to the Twin Towers, which shows both the date, 9/11, and the location, the Twin Towers.

However, that was a "definite" location, as the Twin Towers were only ever going to be in New York, but, the Olympics changes its venue, so, given that 7years ago (again, if I recall correctly) on the 6th July 2005 it was confirmed that London would host the Olympics the "definite" location was confirmed and whosoever is behind any plans for an "occurrence" at the Olympics would be able to inform everyone that it is going to happen, through numerology or subtle messages in advertisements and so on.

(Hope that I managed to make that point well enough, it seemed a lot clearer in my head)

As an addition to this, if we want to follow the numerology theory behind 4 and 8, then content in the link posted by saladfingers123456 contains:

An interesting time;

Page last updated at 08:43 GMT

Re-statement of that company name again, and again, and again;

private contractor G4S

How to contact the people of this radio show?;

Get in touch with Today via email , Twitter or Facebook or text us on 84844.

All of course on Radio 4.

Okay, so maybe that is clutching at straws a little bit.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
xxx

Rik clay brought up alot of interesting theories. I especially like how he was able to make everything kind of fit. The xxx thing blows my mind. I tried to find some info on a possible celestial alignmènt but could find nothing, except the transit of Venus which just happened would like to share more but I will have to wait until I get on my PC, this mobile is aggrevating

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoMatterNeverMind

How to contact the people of this radio show?;

Get in touch with Today via email , Twitter or Facebook or text us on 84844.

All of course on Radio 4.

Okay, so maybe that is clutching at straws a little bit.

Wow... I just checked that out.... 84844... Oh my word. I didn't even notice that! Good spot. I'd like to know the odds on that. You are not clutching at straws, imho.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The polar clock crop circle. Channel 5 has a logo that flashes up between every commercial. It's a moving polar clock. Got some snap shots.
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Well the number to text message is a short code (Short code - Wikipedia), which is basically a 5digit number to send a text message to.

I think the numbers that non-charities have to use must start with either 6, or 8, and moreover numbers can be shared between parties, that is more than one party could be using the number 60000 and they have a "keyword" so to speak, so you would see something like "Text QUIZ plus your answer A, B or C to 60000" (made up example), but then another party could have "Text INFO and your E-mail to 60000" (another made up example).

The reasons for the mention of this is that the number they have involves no keyword, and my presumption is that they own this number and probably did not choose it at random.

I would hypothesise that as they are Radio 4, they would want a short code with the number 4 in it, so it having at least one 4 is somewhat a given, however, the number begins with 8, rather than 6, and then contains 8 and 4 both again.

The odds of this can be seen as:
choosing the number to begin with a 6 or an 8 - 50% random choice
choosing the number to have a 4 in it - 100% for "Radio 4" (to be as sceptical towards one occurrence)
the remaining three numbers leave 1,000 possibilities, so 0.001% for choosing 844

Further to this, Radio 4 are part of the BBC which have (to my knowledge) a lot more of these short codes that could have been used so they've specifically chosen this number, which could be highly co-incidental, but I think that it is definitely worth consideration.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

With a nice shining sun at the centre.

How about this little piece from Boris Johnson today in the Telegraph...

I put down the phone and gazed at the teeming skies. I considered my options. Maybe it was time for prayer. Perhaps we could stage a pagan ritual at Stonehenge, involving either the sacrifice of maidens (if there are any these days), or a goat, or a rabbit, or maybe just a worm — whatever the RSPCA would allow. Maybe it was time to call upon the sun god Ra, or Phoebus Apollo, or Sol Victrix, or whatever name he now goes by, and lift our hands in chanting entreaty. Come on, O thou fiery spirit that animates the world. Come on out from wherever you are hiding. Shine the light of your countenance upon us, you miserable blighter. Extend thy beams, so reverend and strong, and dry the water from our upturned cheeks. Flatter the mountain tops with your sovereign eye, vaporise the thunderheads, and give us all a break.

Then a lot of filler... and then this little nugget...

And even if we are about to enter a little Ice Age, the last ones didn’t seem to impede Britain’s rise to a position of global dominance.

Oh really? And he is talking about a mini ice age, and the opening ceremony being marked by hail and thunder.

The age of aquarius indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join