It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's a comment by maxblack from the ats thread regarding this crop circle.

"This crop circle of June 2, 2012, represents to me more than just a crop circle with a date that everyone can speculate as to what the date means.

I had been waiting patiently for some sign, some ritual clue that would affirm my theory that if the NWO is manipulating time as I suspect and using a super computer from the future which is linked to a mega occult ritual, then any sudden NWO change in the near future that needs to be communicated to those in the present, would need to know the new "DATE" to any changes that the future seeks to implement while in the present time line.

By altering the present, they effect the future. This is their goal and this crop circle to me represents a message to the present by those in the future that the future date of August 4, 2012 has been selected as approved for display as denoted by the crop circle date provided and approved for some future usage on such a date.

While all the busy talk is focused on the date, I also take notice of the fact that the crop circle used a "POLAR Calendar" to provide us with such a date.

I do not think that such a usage was by happenstance or by accident. In fact, I think that use of a Polar Calendar is significant, because to me, it could very well signify a polar incident as well as all the other noted items it could also be indicative of.

A polar incident is somewhat different from all the other theories, but even I after studying the date have seen that August 4, 2012 is double coded for the Queen of England and so with that code in mind, I have looked at items related to the Queen and the Royalty for more clues.

Prince Williams was baptized or Christened on Aug. 4, 1982 and this date in 2012 would be his 30th year from his Christening.

While the birthday of Obama is August 4, 1961, the fact that he is from Chicago and taught at the Univ. of Chicago which is in Hyde Park is to me a coincidence that can not go unnoticed.

All of other dates, Aug. 4, 1914 Germany declares war on Belgium, but the dates that caused me to take notice was the fact that in Aug. 4, 585 BC was when Solomon's Temple was first destroyed.

Then again in Aug.4, 70 AD, the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed again but this time by the Romans.

Aug. 4, 1964 and the Gulf of Tonkin false flag gives us plenty of reason to ponder what the date of August 4, 2012 could mean.

While it could mean any number of things, I am thinking an event linked to a "Polar" event timed to the mega ritual of the London summer Olympics that is the key event being used to time the manipulation of time as we know it.

While the London summer Olympics has many false flag theories, the one that has caught my attention is the London Tower theory that it will be destroyed at 4 pm on August 4, 2012.

Since I follow what I follow strictly for the ritual, such a crop circle in my opinion is how the super computer generates a coded change to the present that allows those in the present to know the precise timing and date needed for all other conspiratorial events to focus on.

I would add at this point that there are many viable false flag theories and what many do not know is that those many false flag concerns are coded ritually, so in that finding, I am left to conclude that the NWO can pick and choose which false flag event they need for their agenda.

This means that the many false flag events are all possible events that could be used even if the time line changes and decisions are made not to use them.

August 4, 2012 could be a date that will used in some false flag event in London, but such a date could also be a global event and this is why I think a key clue was the fact that such a date within such a crop circle used a "POLAR" calendar to give us such a date, implies that we should consider a polar event as well as false flag events linked to the Summer London Olympics.

A polar event could imply a pole shift or a magnetic reversal, but even so, such an event because it is known in the future to occur could be used in this timeline to augment the ritual in a way that adds to the fear and destruction of any such event.

On a different matter, the recent global super virus called "Flame" which is many times more dangerous than STUXNET is named Flame, because in my opinion it symbolizes the Olympic Flame that is the ritual key event linked to the mega ritual that is ongoing.

Since the Olympic Flame is due to be "Extinguished" on August 12, 2012 during the closing ceremonies, I see this somewhat non related event as linked closely to the Olympics and the ongoing mega ritual of time manipulation.

August 4, 2012 could bring many things, but as it matters today, this crop circle of June 2, 2012 is timed to inform the NWO workers of the needed date that they can now focus their efforts on to "ENSURE" no mistakes occur to undermine the NWO agenda at a critical time line manipulation point .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoMatterNeverMind

Absolutely. Coincidence has jumped out of the window at this point.

It makes me wonder what we might have noticed in the run up to 9 - 11 had we been aware.

Another thing to probably note at this point is that they seem to be using the US way of presenting the date. 8-4 not 4-8.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Wow... pretty wild. I'm unsure about dates being sent back from the future, but I don't discount that either. With a group as powerful as we are talking about (who probably still retain ancient knowledge dating back thousands of years) then nothing is off the cards. But whether we go for that idea or not, it doesn't discount the rest of it. The Prince W connection is prime in my opinion.

Though I refuse to be be frightened or fear, this stuff is seeming just a bit too much to take. It is everywhere if you start looking, almost to the point where you begin to question your own sanity. Almost.
But I am as rational as they come, and I don't believe for a second that I am imagining all this.

I just say to them, let me (and us here who are watching) be... should they be watching us. Paranoia? No, common sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That theory seems very far fetched, but there was lots of August 4th info there.

I'd heard of illuminati manipulating time lines befor. We are definitely in the realms of infinite possibilities and this is just but one more. I don't think it's impossible, and the odd tower thing they have built, when I first saw it, to me it looked like it symbolised time stopping.

A while ago I was thinking about our solar sytems path through the galaxy, and in my search I attributed it to this.

flic.kr... the centrifugal force gives structure. Time is relative, and based on measurements of movement.

This is the odd tower they have built.

flic.kr... it's called the arcelormittal orbit, so it looks like the first orbital picture, and looks just like the line in the first picture only collapsed due to lack of spin. And it's name

edit on 16-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Thanks for the screen shots, I will check out this programme.

There is no doubt in my mind that the show displays 'hidden symbolism', thats obvious just from the examples you posted, but the question really would be who puts it there, why and who for?

you will also notice that the last picture that you show displays the 'Jacobs ladder' symbolism, comprising the two columns (in this case of light) and the ladder to the heavens rising up towards the sun.

edit on 16-7-2012 by MickC because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Very interesting Wif. That tower has bothered me from the first moment I clapped eyes on it. Nothing... NOTHING is normal or right about that tower. The most ugly, strangest thing I have ever seen erected in the name of "art".

Interesting connection too.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MickC

Saladfingers123456 posted them
I think these signs are there for people who are aware, or to subconsciously tell the sheep what they are doing. In their sick minds, we were informed and that gives them the right to do it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MickC

Yes, I didn't want to say, as I thought others might see other things in there than what I mentioned... but I think this show is loaded with info. Almost a message... instructions? It'll require some extreme reading between the lines I feel. Probably more than my limited knowledge can pull from it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw that retarded bastard child of a roller coaster

edit on 16-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
One more thing...

I meant to post this a while back. Did anyone catch the launch of the BBC titles for the games?

It shows London, or the UK surrounded by a gigantic wall. The wall is topped by the pyramid lights. Here is a picture I put together to make light of it...

Sorry it's a bit big!

Here is a link to the titles. They just seemed a bit odd.. and rather dark/sinister.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

STOP IT
I saw this on tv yesterday. I thought it also resembled a wave.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

STOP IT
I saw this on tv yesterday. I thought it also resembled a wave.

That had never occured to me... but now you mention it! Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wow, look at the picture again, explosion in the background!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah... though I'm not sure if it is a result of me playing with it. But maybe not.

Damn, I wish I didn't have to work at the moment. It's hard to concentrate, my mind just isn't with it. I'll be back in a few hours, if I don't see something else first! lol

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Interesting...

G4S aware months ago of delays in Olympic security recruitment

It's saying here that people aren't showing up to do the work. Could it be that warning videos on youtube haven't gone unnoticed?

Here is the first paragraph...

Across the country G4S staff are failing to arrive for their important work as Olympic security guards. The company claims the scale of the problem only became fully apparent in the last few weeks. Even the Prime Minister says “the full extent of” the problem “didn't come to light until relatively recently.”

The rest of the article goes on about this that and the other, not referencing the opening line. This doesn't mean anything in itself, but I just find it interesting.

These articles are coming thick and fast. A new one every hour it feels like.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's very possible you know. G4s staff recruits where criticised as being to young untrained and inexperienced. Surely these warning threads and videos will be spoke about between the population(I hope) and not be forgotten the moment the pc is turned off. I know in uni and college most educate themselves and each other on the NWO.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This article, "BBC News - Manchester police: G4S security absence 'a disgrace'", states that:

Only 17 of an expected 56 G4S staff turned up for work at an Olympic team hotel in Salford, the chair of the Greater Manchester Police Federation has said.

To add some numbers that the specific situation of people not turning up to do the work.

Now, I am well aware that the Olympics are going to be in London and that the bulk of the security would be there, however 56 G4S staff seems like a small number anyway, I know that's in Salford but does anyone know how many people G4S were unstaffed by? We have been informed that 3,500soldiers have been drafted in, but I don't recall anywhere it being stated that G4S were 3,500staff too few... My thinking is that this has been deliberately left out of reports so that as many military as needed can be put in place to carry out any planned situation perhaps.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's something interesting. I hadn't even realised, but only goes to add weight to the date...

Apparently, the 4th of Aug is the busiest day of the Olympics.

Every venue in London will be in use on that day.

Some stuff on road closures...

On Saturday 4th August 2012, there will be a number of temporary changes, such as closed roads, turning restrictions, traffic signal timing alterations and parking and loading bay suspensions in place to ensure the smooth running of the Games and significant disruption is expected across much of London.

To me, that sounds like potential chaos.

Source

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Righty... one more link, because I actually have to go and read it myself... but I've come across a blog that would seem to be following on the work of Rik C. Never seen it before and it was buried deep in google. I only found it after searching that date. Worth a look. She has an interesting theory on the potential centre point. THough, who's to say there will be only one?

Cheers

Sandra Barr

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

well typically here in the US, when there is a big athletic event at the numerous stadiums, there are always road closures, turning restrictions and the like. And yes it is chaos. But if 10,000+ people try to leave anywhere at once it is gonna be a nightmare

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join