It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm sure the police will consult the child to find out if the allegations are true or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Stand your ground will win again??? I'm assuming you're referring to that weirdo George ZImmerman who murdered an innocent 17 year old child. EQUALLY as heinous as what this man did to that poor little baby.

But Georgie hasn't quite WON that battle, and I don't believe he ever will. Especially in light of the things that have recently come to light, proving what a liar he truly is.

Lord have mercy on our nation!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

My problem with this story in general. Doesn't say they had evidence of anything, except for a dad saying, 'this guy assaulted my kid'. The child was suffering from 'mental trauma', couldn't that be a side affect of seeing her father beat a man to death? I mean to say sexual abuse requires a lot of evidence, I won't be surprised to hear that these two men weren't friends and were at odds with each other at times. I'm all for the fact if the guy did hurt the kid then whatever the parent is justified, if not, an innocent man was beaten to death and the murderer had a good story about child abuse to back it up. We need more information people.
edit on 12-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Because fathers just randomly leave a social gathering they are hosting to go kill someone.

Not to mention, risking the trauma of his daughter seeing him punch a guy to death in front of her.

From some of the reports I have read, they heard screaming and some of the guests came with him, and that there are 12 witnesses.

If the Sheriff can make a judgement call on teh scene, most likely the story is true.

Or, men host parties that they randomly leave to go beat a guy found near their daughters for fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If I walked in and found somebody in the act of molesting my daughter or son, RAGE would immediately take over and the PERP would probably be seriously hurt or killed too...........Period, end of story.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Which from the news that's reporting, hasn't been done yet and by the sounds of it, probably won't be. The child suffered 'mental trauma' so the father's family could easily make the case that recounting the events for a four year old are far to inhumane and brutal. I'm just saying, it's a great idea to get away with murder, no one seems to question it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No one's life was in danger in this instance.

The man would have stopped assaulting the daughter with just the father's appearance into the situation. It is highly unlikely the assault would have continued, or that things would have escalated to endanger the life of the daughter or the father.

The father killed the man out of anger, not in self defense.

This is Vigilante Justice, NOT Self defense...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Apparently your unaware of how insanely brutal this world is, we don't know the man personally, for all we know he's a skitso who take ambien nightly. Please wait for more details before you go calling a man who beat a man to death a hero.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Absolutely agree and we're not even sure of the facts to this point, why so many here jump the gun I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by seabag

If my child were ever harmed or killed and the police caught the guy before I did......

I would forgive him at his trial. I would beg the jury to acquit, and I would beg the judge for leniency in his sentencing. I would play the ultimate forgiver, and I would spend every waking moment counting down the seconds until his release, and then, and then, and then......... I would wait some more. I would watch him for months, maybe even a year or more, and I would polish my alibi over and over again, and I would eventually get that poor SOB alone somewhere pre-arranged....... and then I would take my sweet time with him.

The GREAT thing is, people who know me, know this to be 100% accurate, and people who only casually know me, also get to hear some frightening ideas of mine about "justice" and how I would never call the police if something happened to one of mine. Most crimes are committed by someone who knows you, and therefore anyone who knows me wouldn't dream of doing something so stupid.

edit on 11-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

paired with this

reply to post by anon72

Whatever the "truth" is, I'm always happy to see a grown man with the willpower and tenacity to beat another man to death with his bare hands, especiallly in defense of a more innocent person. Hell yeah, go DAD!

And the majority of replies so far are of this nature. This is embarrassing.

This whole thing is tragic. Do we really need anymore psychotic murder fantasy posts? Yeah--you're all fantasizing about murder. It's quite sickening.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Umm, so I can just kill some acquaintance and claim that I caught him abusing my child?

Sheesh, why didn't you say so?! I can't wait to start beating people's heads in!

Oh wait ... I live in Kentucky. A common-wealth state where you're not only guaranteed due-process, but also that the state will take up charges when there is no one else to press them.

Yup. In Kentucky you get to stand trial ... no matter your story.

I'm not saying that the person wasn't abusing the little girl. He probably was. But, we have laws in this country for a reason. If there were not witness to testify that the man was abusing the girl, the father should stand trial and have to prove that he caught the person in the act.

Only if probable cause indicates he may have committed a crime , your train of thought is right along side the new world order nazi party line . Your a good little citizen should you not be trolling the streets instead of the web looking for people to drag down into the mire of your corrupt utopia .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Kan two spel

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I have always believed that any criminal sexual act against a child should result in immediate death for the perpetrator.

He got what he deserved. If I was a cop that showed up after the fact, I would have shaken his hand.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by nixie_nox

Apparently your unaware of how insanely brutal this world is, we don't know the man personally, for all we know he's a skitso who take ambien nightly. Please wait for more details before you go calling a man who beat a man to death a hero.

Every single rapist should be put to death , my daughter was raped at 12 years of age by her step dad and the damage done almost cost her her life through severe depression and guilt resulting in suicide attempts , so for all you bleeding hearts that protect these rapists YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THEM AND ONLY ENABLE THEM SICK SICK SICK.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I believe one of the write ups had it sound as though the man arrived with friends who have been invited, so the father did not know him. Don't think there was a history of bad blood there.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

This whole thing is tragic. Do we really need anymore psychotic murder fantasy posts? Yeah--you're all fantasizing about murder. It's quite sickening.

The entire population has become neutered and emasculated. People these days think the cops are supposed to protect them. How can a cop protect you when they are miles away? Cops come by, clean up the mess, collect the evidence, and hopefully arrest the guilty party, but it is up to each one of us to protect ourselves. People these days think laws are absolute, and that laws provide protection, but laws are only guidelines for the law-abiding citizens. Laws don't do anything to prevent a criminal from being a criminal.

So, while you call it a murder fantasy, I call it personal responsibility. I'm happy to know there are still people willing and able to stand up for themselves and not depend on others to save them. We don't have a Batman or Superman and life isn't like the movies. In life, terrible things happen to good people, and nobody is there to save the day. Most of the time the terrible things come from someone we love.

So, this is a feel-good story. This is a story of a little girl panicking and wondering if anyone was going to save her, and her Daddy DID save her for a change!

If more stories ended like this one, there would be a lot less of these stories, and that is a good thing!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let's just look at your words:

reply to post by anon72

Whatever the "truth" is, I'm always happy to see a grown man with the willpower and tenacity to beat another man to death with his bare hands, especiallly in defense of a more innocent person. Hell yeah, go DAD!

So, no matter what the "truth" is, you are happy....HAPPY....to see a man with the "willpower" and tenacity to beat another man to death....with his bare hands.

Really? Do you not think that is bordering a little on psychotic? You don't even care what the truth is, just as long as somebody is getting beat to death.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Battleline

What if the headline read.....

Black man beats white man to death for molesting daughter.

Would he still be walking around free with no charges?>

That is all I am suggesting.

regardless it is still an appalling act and in no way am I race baiting

What has race got to do with a situation where a 4 year old child has been molested unless you want to blame the crime on race??

How else are we as a society going to ever stop the hate unless people like you can somehow become colorblind??
edit on 12-6-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I think in light of the situation, if he ACTUALLY did molest this girl and was caught then YES, he deserved it. If however it didn't quite happen that way then NO, he doesn't deserve it.

I would like to see an investigation to get to the bottom but if the father did it to protect his child...

I WOULD DO THE SAME.

On a side note. Here in the UK, Pedophiles are put in separate prisons from "regular criminals" because of fear of them being killed off, they are the released later on and their name put on a list. They are still out and about and many of them re-offend.

My solution, put them in prison with the other guys who are robbers, murderers, etc who have children and let them sort them out...or let the father sort them out.

This is MY stand aswell...Look at the BOLD text...Sorry btw for editing in the quot...
And i think this is what 95% are missin..The ability to REEEEAD

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If the evidence comes back and says "yes the daughter was sexually assaulted" then so be it, the guy had it coming, as a parent of a daughter, my reactions may be similar, I wouldn't act as such to say "stop, now I'm calling the police, don't try and leave", we are all victims to our own emotions, this child is 4 years old, innocent and defenseless, And as I said, I'm not sure how I would react, but I can safely say it would be "rage" whether that rage led to me beating the guy to death or restraining him to prevent escape, I really hope I never have to find out.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

Originally posted by verschickter
I´m a peace loving person and never would provoke a fight (though I´m trained in kickboxing(brown full contact), karate (brown), and judo (just orange-green).

I´m not advocating violence here but it this is my opinion. Everyone that does not want to read further should skip the next part. I tried it as small as possible. mods may remove if not TC conform.

[size=-6]But if I would catch somebody raping my daughter, I would drag him into the woods and beat the # out of him. Then the police can have him. The justice system in germany fails often for rapers. I will do what I have to do. I know its self justice and not ok but he was destroying a life in a disgusting way so eye in eye applies to me for that. It will be a fair fight. He will lose but he had his chance before raping my daughter. I would not kill him of course or hurt him permanent, but he will have learned his lesson.
edit on 12-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

and if you catch your daughter screaming, and SEE another person next to her
you would do the same...Right...

And the other person is you grandmother...Hugging you daughter
for comfort since she bashed her knee...

Slow down and give some respect!
I´m 47 and my grandma is dead long ago. So is my father and my mother. I actually have a daughter and a son. If I catch my daughter screaming and SEE another person next to her, I would ask whats up. I said RAPE do you understand the difference between RAPE and standing next to my daughter probably scaring her without wanting it (and even if intentionally), that´s not a reason for violence, if that´s what you want to imply.

Don´t try to put words in my mouth. Get dry behind your ears and experience some life before talking bs

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join