It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
how do you beat a man to death with your bare hands.....and everyone is so happy hes dead WOW even if this dude was evil, at somepoint in the beating the father must have known he went abit too far the guy wasnt moving would have been the best time to call the cops. theirs me thinking we had laws for criminals meh instead beat them to death if they break the law or make you upset

for some reason it would have been easier to take in if the father used a gun it only takes a pull of a finger if you hear/see someone molesting your family member.

but apart from the father who else saw this person sexually abuse his daughter? am sure more people should have seen it since it was a social gathering.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I´m a peace loving person and never would provoke a fight (though I´m trained in kickboxing(brown full contact), karate (brown), and judo (just orange-green).

I´m not advocating violence here but it this is my opinion. Everyone that does not want to read further should skip the next part. I tried it as small as possible. mods may remove if not TC conform.

[size=-6]But if I would catch somebody raping my daughter, I would drag him into the woods and beat the # out of him. Then the police can have him. The justice system in germany fails often for rapers. I will do what I have to do. I know its self justice and not ok but he was destroying a life in a disgusting way so eye in eye applies to me for that. It will be a fair fight. He will lose but he had his chance before raping my daughter. I would not kill him of course or hurt him permanent, but he will have learned his lesson.
edit on 12-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't convict him if I were on his jury. One less predator in society. Society wins.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilyouknow2
reply to post by Miccey
[m

LOL, slack parents make child victims.......... Good on you

umm...mkey...
if you say soo...

Id better lock them up in the cellar so no one can see them

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
I´m a peace loving person and never would provoke a fight (though I´m trained in kickboxing(brown full contact), karate (brown), and judo (just orange-green).

I´m not advocating violence here but it this is my opinion. Everyone that does not want to read further should skip the next part. I tried it as small as possible. mods may remove if not TC conform.

[size=-6]But if I would catch somebody raping my daughter, I would drag him into the woods and beat the # out of him. Then the police can have him. The justice system in germany fails often for rapers. I will do what I have to do. I know its self justice and not ok but he was destroying a life in a disgusting way so eye in eye applies to me for that. It will be a fair fight. He will lose but he had his chance before raping my daughter. I would not kill him of course or hurt him permanent, but he will have learned his lesson.

and if you catch your daughter screaming, and SEE another person next to her
you would do the same...Right...

And the other person is you grandmother...Hugging you daughter
for comfort since she bashed her knee...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
IF he was attacking a *anyone*, good-riddance. The problem is we have a two-men-can-keep-a-secret-if-one-of-them-are-dead scenario here. Let's hope there is some kind of investigation. I'd hate to think we can just start killing anyone we invite over to the house now, if all that is required to get away with it is an accusation like this....

When i first heard about this on the Dutch news radio i thought "good riddance" myself but your post made me think..

What if this isn't what happened? Child abuse accusations involving very young kids are easy to fabricate (happens all the time). Nobody will ever know for sure now, but for all we know it's the dad who did the abusing and the other guy simply wasn't strong enough to beat the dad?

Somehow i find it hard to believe now that a pedo would attack a high risk target while visiting a "faint aquaintance".

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
If this man is convicted of a crime, our society is truly and disgustingly sick and without hope.
Hope the guy suffered terribly before he died.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Assuming the story given is the complete story, I've got zero sympathy for the deceased. He got exactly what he deserved. That said, I fully agree an investigation still needs to be done (and that seems to be the case). Should never take someone at their word, especially when the other half of the party is no longer around to give their side of the story...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Gosh the true reality of this happening is that this Dad was so pissed and STRONG, he actually did what most claim they 'would' do if they walked in on the same thing happening to their child.

He had to punch this guy pretty severely to kill him right?
Not necessarily. Could be the pedo wanted to die, in which case, a little head trauma would be enough excuse to let go. REMEMBER the Nazi experiments with the ice knife to the wrists, and dripping water? Yes, it's possible to die for purely psychological reasons. I bet most pedos are sick with themselves. I have a hard time believing they just do what they do without remorse. Maybe the sociopath ones, but can they ALL be sociopaths?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think in light of the situation, if he ACTUALLY did molest this girl and was caught then YES, he deserved it. If however it didn't quite happen that way then NO, he doesn't deserve it.

I would like to see an investigation to get to the bottom but if the father did it to protect his child...

I WOULD DO THE SAME.

On a side note. Here in the UK, Pedophiles are put in separate prisons from "regular criminals" because of fear of them being killed off, they are the released later on and their name put on a list. They are still out and about and many of them re-offend.

My solution, put them in prison with the other guys who are robbers, murderers, etc who have children and let them sort them out...or let the father sort them out.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am a father with two children. One is a little girl. I am also a longtime CCW permit holder. At first when I read this story I thought "that's great." After some thought, I changed my mind. I get it that the father went crazy on this guy. But lethal force is only supposed to be used against lethal force. You might want to throw a tomato at me but in theory the perp should not have been killed, at least not bu the father.This is a slippery slope folks.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Seems as if this town has a sheriff that don't have his head up his arse. A sheriff that can see the situation for what it was. A father protecting his child. The s.o.b. should have had a little lead poisioning to help speed along the process. As a father, I can't say I would have done any thing different. I would have dispatched this piece of shat, just as this father did. Fathers every where, this man went through the worst nightmare any of us could imagine, I can't see where he had any other way to go, He will have remorse, he will have nightmares, his child may need mental help for years to come. But the sack of shat that caused it, is worm food now, rot you sack of shat.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Not that I don't think a father should murder a man for assaulting his daughter but did he actually assault his daughter? I mean she's four years old so it becomes one man's word over another's and this thing gets cloudy. Again if he really did assault the kid, kill him... whatever, but if he didn't it's just another person coming up with a good idea to kill someone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Child sex assaulter's are a dangerous breed, they have a massive re-offend issue which society does not need, add to that a child only has one go at a childhood and the seriousness of their crime is obviously massive. Apart from the real scars the mental trauma is extensive and will mark that child for life, rarely do the children recover fully from this sort of crime.

So because of the re-offend issue and as a parent myself whose daughter was the target of a paedophile (caught in time) I have to say the father should be warned about attacking people but no action taken against him as he has his full life to see the torture its going to cause the family.

Personally I see sex crimes as legitimate candidates for the death penalty.

They WILL re-offend and destroy another life / lives...

edit on 12-6-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Beating someone to death is wrong. The alleged child molester should have had his day in court and if convicted been quietly lead around the corner and shot.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Personally I see sex crimes as legitimate candidates for the death penalty.

You sound like an Islamacist.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This man deserves a medal and a beer! Not a prison sentence.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Honestly I think your reading way too much into it, but from reviewing the cases I have seen, the perp at some point has had some from of diviant sexual encounter at a young age which orginally warped his perception of the right way and the wrong way.

It is my experience having dealt with that fortay of scumbag, that in most cases their actions can be attributed to some from of abuse. Not saying that your entirely wrong......just mostly wrong. Nor is what im saying dismiss the action as being down played....cause its not. Im just lending knowledge to causes for such behavior as listed in 90% of the cases I have reviewed as such.

I find it mildly humorous that you would attach a societal constarined answer to my post. as orginally what I was driving at had less to do with society and more to do with the physical motivations of a sicko.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON.
(a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and

(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us...

There is no equal force requirement.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
After 11 pages, i see 80% of the posters still jumping the gun on emotion and celebrating unanimous victory lol.

Good job those who look at it without emotional attachment and digest it properly, i respect that.

We as the readers should view this without bias and look at it properly.

Its funny how people blame media, but who needs media to control the masses when their emotion can be easily stirred with something like this.

ANYWAY, continue to READ the TITLE and JUMP to "POST REPLY"

I will return when more information about this case surfaces.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join