It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

This whole thing is tragic. Do we really need anymore psychotic murder fantasy posts? Yeah--you're all fantasizing about murder. It's quite sickening.

So if it was your child you would .... What?

Call 911 wait. Then oops the child died from injuries sustained while you were waiting for ( Government to ) help.

That is what is sick in my mind.

Human live is indeed valuable but if a person does not value it and seeks to injure a child then is caught in the act. Death is leniency.

Like I said before, Kill em all let God sort it out.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

No one on here is saying self defence. He caught a( MAN) a grown man in the act of molesting his daughter. He did what 9 of 10 of us fathers would do. He dispatched the piece of snip. Only problem I see if the fact he could'nt kill him twice.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

Let's just look at your words:

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by anon72

Whatever the "truth" is, I'm always happy to see a grown man with the willpower and tenacity to beat another man to death with his bare hands, especiallly in defense of a more innocent person. Hell yeah, go DAD!

So, no matter what the "truth" is, you are happy....HAPPY....to see a man with the "willpower" and tenacity to beat another man to death....with his bare hands.

Really? Do you not think that is bordering a little on psychotic? You don't even care what the truth is, just as long as somebody is getting beat to death.

Sure, it is a little psychotic. Even if the Dad made up the abuse story, and he was just getting revenge for some past grievance, I still admire the fact that he did it up close and personal, and he finished the job, and he stood by to accept whatever consequences may come. So, whatever the "truth" of the whole story may be, I still admire this guys willpower and tenacity. What he did is not an easy task.

Compare that with all the impersonal drive-by shootings, or people that do something and flee, or people who just do nothing and live their whole lives as victims.

Even if this was a bad guy, he still has some admirable traits.

But, maybe that's just me, I hate happy endings. When I watch movies, I like for everyone to get what they deserve in the end. Man on Fire might be my favorite of all time, because he isn't a good guy, and pretty much everybody dies in the end. Justice.
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If I caught someone abusing my child forget punching him in the head, his head is coming clean off his shoulders followed by his arms and legs..........and I would do it slowly to make the bastard suffer.

That guy acted how any parent would and he should be awarded for taking that filthy scum off the face of the earth

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

As you said "GOOD RIDDANCE" and a thumb up for the sheriff ! 👍

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Predictably, the rednecks and vigilantes of the world will prop this murderer up on a pedestal for what he did.

This is murder--not defense of self or another. Just because the murder happened in response to a crime that society firmly loathes does not change the truth of what it is; this is murder.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

This whole thing is tragic. Do we really need anymore psychotic murder fantasy posts? Yeah--you're all fantasizing about murder. It's quite sickening.

So if it was your child you would .... What?

Call 911 wait. Then oops the child died from injuries sustained while you were waiting for ( Government to ) help.

That is what is sick in my mind.

Human live is indeed valuable but if a person does not value it and seeks to injure a child then is caught in the act. Death is leniency.

Like I said before, Kill em all let God sort it out.

Nobody has advocated standing idle.

The only thing that some have pointed out is the blood lust that seems to be rampant in this thread. It's disturbing. Most of it is tough guy interwebz talk, but some seems frighteningly real.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
Predictably, the rednecks and vigilantes of the world will prop this murderer up on a pedestal for what he did.

This is murder--not defense of self or another. Just because the murder happened in response to a crime that society firmly loathes does not change the truth of what it is; this is murder.

See, now that is an accurate post.

It is murder, and the vigilantes and rednecks of the world realize it is justifiable murder, and it is not only the right of the man to defend his family, but it is his DUTY to defend his family with overwhelming force, to not only end this crime, but to send a message to the entire world that this type of crime is intolerable and will be met with rage and disproportionate violence!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
first off how did the kid get alone in the house with this guy?Who was keeping an eye on her?The guy molesting her sure was stupid to do it with all the family around.Maybe his urge to do it out weighed his common sense.Then again it is was only the father's word but what threw him into a rage to murder with his bare hands?I would have ripped the guys arm off and beat him to death with the wet end if it was my daughter.If your family means anything to you everyone would do the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
What I expect to see soon on here:

"They guy should have just punched him till he was unconscious then call the police, the guy is a murderer"

I say the father was ENTIRELY within his right and did the right thing. I just hope two things......

1. he gets no punishment
2. He didn't bust his hand up too much.

You forgot:

3. I hope the little 4-year-old girl didn't see this happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
That is my whole issue- the pedo's have no fear of the law or punishment. Rather Not Enough to make them stop doing that sicko behavior.

So, solution. Let the families of the victims have first choice as to how to deal Justice..... If they can't or won't then the Gov't can finish it.

great reply! I agree 100% and would add: the restraint the law puts on these molesters only serves to entice them more to re-offend (sort of a "try to stop me" thing) plus I'm sure they get a sick thrill out of it so the law actually adds to their pleasure. I would volunteer as an executioner if the families didn't want the job. These people cause some of the worst kinds of mental damage to children and don't need to suffer but they need to be taken out of society and I don't like the idea of my hard earned taxes adding to their pleasure by keeping them in "therapy". Bullet in the head is the humane and just way of handling them.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
You forgot:

3. I hope the little 4-year-old girl didn't see this happen.

why? seeing her father defend her is a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

... It's disturbing. Most of it is tough guy interwebz talk, but some seems frighteningly real.

welcome to the real world

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Personally I see sex crimes as legitimate candidates for the death penalty.

You sound like an Islamacist.

Ha ha...Far from it...

I'm a realist, these people have a very very high re-offend rate as said, if out he would have attacked again, now all this psychiatric testing and treatment isn't cheap, keeping him locked away isn't cheap, here in the UK we have places like this

Whatton Prison in Nottinghamshire is a jail with a difference. Every one of its 840 adult male inmates is a sex offender - and 70% of them are paedophiles. It is Europe's largest sexual offender rehabilitation centre.

Now that's just one institution costing the tax payer untold cash, now when the end result is that these people end up locked up forever or get released and destroy yet another life I feel that the death penalty os an option to think about.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
No one's life was in danger in this instance.

The man would have stopped assaulting the daughter with just the father's appearance into the situation. It is highly unlikely the assault would have continued, or that things would have escalated to endanger the life of the daughter or the father.

The father killed the man out of anger, not in self defense.

This is Vigilante Justice, NOT Self defense...

Whilst you may be right you treat the attack so matter of factly, can you imagine the emotion IF the father walked in on his 4yr old being assaulted. As a parent who had a sex offender target his child I can tell you that the idea of walking in and thinking, ok he will stop now I'm here isn't how the head works at the time.

That's your flesh and blood, you don't give him a chance to stop, YOU MAKE HIM STOP...

And yes, it would be out of anger but I defy any parent to say they that they would not feel like killing the offender. Should you kill the man, no its against the law but allowances for situations must be thought about.

Same with helping a seriously ill helpless old person / partner to end it all, there's more to it than the death angle.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
for me , i cant blame the father killing him too, in all honesty if i had a daughter and i seen someone raping her i really think i would kill the person too, well maybey after the few minutes of complete ass whooping i might come to my senses and only break his arms and legs and then call the cops and have him sit in prison for i dunno how long to let other inmates beat on him too, and id hope he gets raped by big bubba too, call me crazy but i wouldnt play around when it comes to my kids if i ever had or have any, i hope the judge lets the father go home with no jail time or fines

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This man is damn hero. The fact that he beat the paedophile to death with his bare hands makes it all the better IMO. Paedophiles should be left to die in a pit somewhere. I'd love to shake this guys hand.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

So without seeing a shred of evidence except for one word against another, this man is already proven guilty? I'm happy we don't live in your country and we live in USA where the innocent are innocent until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by Miccey

Originally posted by verschickter
I´m a peace loving person and never would provoke a fight (though I´m trained in kickboxing(brown full contact), karate (brown), and judo (just orange-green).

I´m not advocating violence here but it this is my opinion. Everyone that does not want to read further should skip the next part. I tried it as small as possible. mods may remove if not TC conform.

[size=-6]But if I would catch somebody raping my daughter, I would drag him into the woods and beat the # out of him. Then the police can have him. The justice system in germany fails often for rapers. I will do what I have to do. I know its self justice and not ok but he was destroying a life in a disgusting way so eye in eye applies to me for that. It will be a fair fight. He will lose but he had his chance before raping my daughter. I would not kill him of course or hurt him permanent, but he will have learned his lesson.
edit on 12-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

and if you catch your daughter screaming, and SEE another person next to her
you would do the same...Right...

And the other person is you grandmother...Hugging you daughter
for comfort since she bashed her knee...

Slow down and give some respect!
I´m 47 and my grandma is dead long ago. So is my father and my mother. I actually have a daughter and a son. If I catch my daughter screaming and SEE another person next to her, I would ask whats up. I said RAPE do you understand the difference between RAPE and standing next to my daughter probably scaring her without wanting it (and even if intentionally), that´s not a reason for violence, if that´s what you want to imply.

Don´t try to put words in my mouth. Get dry behind your ears and experience some life before talking bs

Yea...I need 3 more years and im just as old as you

And no i didnt put words in your mouth, i asked something
other than rape if you read my post. And you didnt post your
age so HOW could i know about you granparents and parents.

But PLEASE i beg pardon if i offended you...
EDIT: Old Man...
edit on 2012/6/12 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know whats more alarming. The fact that there are people out there sneaking off to molest peoples kids or the fact that it seems most people are ignorant of what habeas corpus is for and would rather people just be killed. Either way you look at it, something is rotten here. There is no "right answer" to this, only wrongs.

I have half a mind to believe this is close to the truth, a possible exception being the intentions of the father. I get the feeling he meant to beat that guy to death, who's going to openly admit to the press or the law otherwise? There are a lot of IFs here, too many IFs.

Regardless, if its found that it all went down like they say it did then so be it. The people's justice was served, no further action needed. Be careful of the "people's justice" though, sometimes it tends to commit atrocities. People (collectively) don't have much of a clue what justice is IMHO. To most, it appears "justice" is supposed to be something that serves their personal interests. To others, justice an obstacle to their interests.

So who is wrong and who is right in a world with perverse people and perverse systems of order? How do we even know?

My condolences to the daughter for having to live in this rotten world. Learn to use a firearm, learn to fight for the sake of others. Don't lose your head in it.
edit on 12-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join