It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 16
80
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by luciddream
 


From some of the reports I have read, they heard screaming and some of the guests came with him, and that there are 12 witnesses.


Could you provide proof of this report?
It just seems odd that 12 witnesses just took a front row viewing, and no one stepped in to do anything about this fight? Or is this some warped American pastime




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13
 


I didn't call him a hero. But for someone to just walk away from a gathering and beat a guy to death, doesn't fit any psychological profile, unless you are in Uganda. But they are not.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Decronite
 


If you can ask nicely without being facitious, I will.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


As a father of a beautiful 5 year old girl and a former sub-olympic level amatuer boxer, I would have to say I would have reacted the same exact way. I don't think, just as the father in this case, I would go in with the intent to kill but I am afraid the power of my anger and hands would get the job done before I could stop myself. I believ justic was served and challenge any one to say the perp didn't deserve a beating.

I am curious to see what the formal investigation will bring to light. Then we will see if this perp deserved what he got. If it is in any way, shape, or form of what he is accused of then the guy deserved it.

Disclaimer: Sometimes beatings kills people so try to exhibit behaviour that does not encite one.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Turkenstein because: Added investigation thought.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)


SM2

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i am in awe of the amount of support for the molester here. It is shocking how many people actually think this dirtbag deserved anything other that what he got. If this report is accurate he had it coming. Now if this report is a sham, then well, thats a different story. You people defending this scumbag molester sicken me, the world is an ugly place and it is very easy to sit back and say "oh well, he just deserved to be arrested" until the real world bangs on your door, and I hope it never does, because I am sure your actions would make you either a hypocrite or a statistic.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Originally posted by mwood
What I expect to see soon on here:

"They guy should have just punched him till he was unconscious then call the police, the guy is a murderer"

I say the father was ENTIRELY within his right and did the right thing. I just hope two things......

1. he gets no punishment
2. He didn't bust his hand up too much.


You forgot:

3. I hope the little 4-year-old girl didn't see this happen.


I'm actually ok with that part.... she was traumatized by the sexual assault, seeing her father beat the man down (who happened to die from the beat down) showed her that the guy was wrong, she wasnt. That takes away a lot of the guilt and trauma that assault victims have to face. So.... I hope she did watch it. I hate it that she saw someone die, but I'm glad she got to see the beating (that just happened to result in death).

The girl is four years old, she doesn't understand what going on. All she know, is that guy came in the house, grab her, undress her, got on top of her and started to poking her in pee-pee hole with some kind of rod, with is painful, causing her to scream and cry. She doesn't even understand why her dad grab the guy and beat him up. She would not think the guy had die. She would believe that he went to sleep.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Justice served, case closed.
Next case....



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by luciddream
 


From some of the reports I have read, they heard screaming and some of the guests came with him, and that there are 12 witnesses.


Could you provide proof of this report?
It just seems odd that 12 witnesses just took a front row viewing, and no one stepped in to do anything about this fight? Or is this some warped American pastime
Do you think they going to stop a father for beating up a guy for raping his four year old daughter? They will join in and help the dad.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Decronite
 


If you can ask nicely without being facitious, I will.


Please, be my guest, I would appreciate the evidence, it would be really useful to this thread.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this topic and reading the responses, age four was the age I was sexually assaulted more than once by a neighbor,

I wanted to reflect on if I hated him enough to beat him to death, even though I believe it ruined my life in many ways, I don't feel hate., or the desire to kill him, although he is already dead.

Is there something wrong with me?

If It was my child I would most likely go berserk, but I wouldn't use violence, I don't think.
edit on 023030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd
 


Do you think they were gonna watch?

Chances are, they probably didn't know what the hell was going on whilst the fight was occuring.

Also, where is this, I can only assume "fictitious" story about 12 witnesses?

If I was in the Fathers shoes/boots, I would probably react in the same way if it was my own flesh and blood, it would be very hard not to do.

But to use this crime against a 4 year old girl (if indeed it happened - proof please!) to further an AGENDA to pass a gun law in your country that would be grossly abused in the name of all manner of hate crimes and grudges, is no better than exploiting/raping this little girl all over again.
edit on 12/02/1973 by Decronite because: Inserted "not"



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull
 


Thanks for providing a tangible example of the sort of rednecks and vigilantes I was referencing.

Like it or not, just because someone molests your child, you don't have the right to murder them. That may sound crude and inflammatory, but it's the way it is. A loathsome crime does not justify deliberate, calculated, rage-driven murder... and that's exactly what this is.

One can only hope the grand jury isn't comprised of bloodthirsty mongrels with an agenda.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Are there other witness? If not...For all we know the guy was in there with the guys wife and they got caught. Things got out of hand and we have a person whom lost their life. I didn't read the article, but I don't like when people rabidly condone murder, and why was the 4yr old left alone?


edit on 12-6-2012 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


There is absolutely nothing wrong with you Stormdancer777
I think I get what you are saying.

You just know that hating someone for the rest of your life is letting them win.

I had similar experiences when I was 8-17, I just chose to not let them ruin my life, and thinking about them is not worth a second of my life any more.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly
 



Like it or not, just because someone molests your child, you don't have the right to murder them. That may sound crude and inflammatory, but it's the way it is. A loathsome crime does not justify deliberate, calculated, rage-driven murder... and that's exactly what this is.


I disagree, and I'm proud to be the type of redneck you apparently don't like much. Because, as such a redneck, I highly doubt I'll ever be a victim of a "loathsome crime" as you call it. Criminals pick on victims, they don't pick on other criminals. I'll be your potential rage-driven murderer if it serves as a deterrent to keep opportunistic criminals away from my children.

Suppose we are having a birthday party, and you and I are both guests with our children, and everybody there knows our respective stances on the issues, and a pedophile decides to sneak off with one of the kids...... do you suppose they will pick yours or mine?

Molesting your child means you will call the police, and they will get a chance to plead their defense, possibly avoid prison altogether, and if they do go to prison as a first-time offender they'll get minimum security, counseling and early release, whereas abusing my child means certain and gruesome death, and if there are no witnesses they'll get a shallow grave in my back acreage, if there are witnesses, they'll still be dead, plus get their name and reputation slandered all over the press, because only my side of the story gets told. They have an uncontrollable sexual urge from mental incapacity, but they have typical risk/reward decision-making skills, who's child do you suppose they will choose to take a risk on?
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by unworldly
 



Like it or not, just because someone molests your child, you don't have the right to murder them. That may sound crude and inflammatory, but it's the way it is. A loathsome crime does not justify deliberate, calculated, rage-driven murder... and that's exactly what this is.


I disagree, and I'm proud to be the type of redneck you apparently don't like much. Because, as such a redneck, I highly doubt I'll ever be a victim of a "loathsome crime" as you call it. Criminals pick on victims, they don't pick on other criminals. I'll be your potential rage-driven murderer if it serves as a deterrent to keep opportunistic criminals away from my children.

Suppose we are having a birthday party, and you and I are both guests with our children, and everybody there knows our respective stances on the issues, and a pedophile decides to sneak off with one of the kids...... do you suppose they will pick yours or mine?

Molesting your child means you will call the police, and they will get a chance to plead their defense, possibly avoid prison altogether, and if they do go to prison as a first-time offender they'll get minimum security, counseling and early release, whereas abusing my child means certain and gruesome death, and if there are no witnesses they'll get a shallow grave in my back acreage, if there are witnesses, they'll still be dead, plus get their name and reputation slandered all over the press, because only my side of the story gets told. They have an uncontrollable sexual urge from mental incapacity, but they have typical risk/reward decision-making skills, who's child do you suppose they will choose to take a risk on?
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)


Is it verified with witness' that the events described took place? There should be a full criminal investigation in this matter, a person lost their life here. What if the man was your brother and he was completely innocent of anything described here, say he just looked at an angry man's wife the wrong way. You would accept your brother as being a child molester and deserving of what he got?



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought one of the stories in the Victoria Advocate mentioned a gathering of about twelve people and the deceased was someone who arrived with the guests - the father did not know him personally.

The online articles have been changed. They are a bit different from yesterday.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It is wrong and it is right that he did what he could to protect his daughter. But hitting him to the point of death might be a little to much. I'm not a father so I can't say what I would feel if I were in the situation. I probably would beat him to death too.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My daughter hasn't been 4 for a long time. I met one of her asshole boyfriends once that was so smooth he was oily. He tried to snow job me on what a great guy he was. I finally backed his ass into a corner and told him, with my eyes too big and a smile that showed all my molars, that I would walk into Hell and spit in the eye of the Devil himself if He hurt my daughter. I had/have absolutely no fear of a slime ball like him. I'd kill him, without a moment of hesitation.

Doesn't matter if the man is charged or not. If the chain of events is a truthful as was reported, he won the devotion of his little girl. Even if she doesn't comprehend or remember what happened.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
C'mon, where is this story about the 12 witnesses??? Still waiting...

As if it was a likely story in the first place!

But if true - out with it, stop wasting time!

To think I have to stoop this low: Though I suspect I will be waiting a Looooong time for that story.

Gotta wait six weeks for the report.

There seems to be an air of decency about the whole thing, only there is something the Sheriff ain't being all together honest about...
edit on 12/02/1973 by Decronite because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
80
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join