It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "OH SO GREAT" United States of America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
erm barba, ive named my source many times.... ONCE AGAIN, IT WAS AN EMAIL FROM FRIENDS.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
People like Cold Anger and Denton only post this nonsense to get you riled, and once riled they will call you a brainwashed American or a war monger. They will just continue to post arguements at the sixth grade level, not back up thier sources, and generally just be hypocrits, I suggest ignoring people like this, and I am going to do so.

Here some food for thought though, Cold Anger

"When your in first place, the rest of the world spends its time looking at your ass for imperfections "

Jesse Ventura on the American Military.

Translation: Get off the nuts, sissy v

dom

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, everything posted on the initial list is correct (from my own knowledge of these things, from books, from articles, etc). For people who are sceptical about them, just do some yahoo searching and see what you find.

The only real argument is whether or not this all adds up to the US being the successor of Nazi Germany, or if these actions were just things that happen when a good state tries to fight the bad guys. (the first nuclear bomb dropped is justifiable for example, the second less justifiable but still not outright evil. Vietnam on the other hand... well, I'm not so sure that achieved very much)

Of the original 15 points I'd say a few are justified, but most aren't. And if that happens to rile some of you blind patriots then good.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom

The only real argument is whether or not this all adds up to the US being the successor of Nazi Germany,

If one has any doubts just do another search and type in "Prescott bush", he was one of the suporters of hitler during WW2. Think I lie just do the search. The shrub family is not a favorite of mine. I would gladly take a blow job president over a nazi lover. Besides anyone who thinks what is going on is good is obviously ignorent of the fact that we as a "People" have done more to destroy this planet in the last one hundred years, or can someone prove ,me wrong. OH and JC, I have had better comebacks from my ten year old brother. Grow up would you, if you couldnt see the sarcasm in my first post as the others obviously did, you are WACKED! WACKED! WACKED!

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
People like Cold Anger and Denton only post this nonsense to get you riled, and once riled they will call you a brainwashed American or a war monger. They will just continue to post arguements at the sixth grade level, not back up thier sources, and generally just be hypocrits, I suggest ignoring people like this, and I am going to do so.

Here some food for thought though, Cold Anger

"When your in first place, the rest of the world spends its time looking at your ass for imperfections "

Jesse Ventura on the American Military.

Translation: Get off the nuts, sissy v

Nonsense?

Wanna have fun Mr.Strong?
www.propagandamatrix.com...
Read before u reply me, read at least what the leaders that u like so much are talking about...
Nonsense?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, if that web site said it, it must be true right? I am sure that they rate amongst the worlds finest in both the quality and reliabilty of there reports.

I suppose you think that rense.com is a reliable news source to right?

My Aunt once told me that JFK was gay, should I start a post about it?

You are too funny, I look forward to your next arguement where you quote David Icke.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I told u, "read before u reply me" but i see u didn�t even read the 2 first sentences,

which showed me how objective u are not reading the sentence, because as person u should now that half of what stands there is known, there is no trick on it, and i use your rationality while u read u will understand,
giving me answers like this u just show that u can�t give any opinion about this matter.
Anyway if u can�t really get those senteces it�s worthless to talk to u, it�s like talk to a wall.
BTW rense or Icke doesn�t mean lie, doesn�t mean truth but it helps to open closed minds to think in a bigger way, and propagandamatrix is a good source for somethings, but anyway those sentences are world wide known but u still saying resources,
READ BEFORE U POST!!!

dom

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd read a bit about Prescott Bush. I don't think that necessarily means that Dubya Bush is a Nazi however. Certainly he's hardly Jesus's second coming, but he's got some way to go before he's a Hitler.

Propoganda Matrix has some funny quotes, but other than amusement I don't think it really has a lot to offer in the current debate. The US is doing some bad things right now, and in the past it's done some bad things. You don't have to use the NWO to try and justify why the US is bad, just accept that the US is ultimately responsible for it's own actions.

Sometimes I feel that the NWO is just used as an apology for the US government by some conspiracy theorists. The NWO envisioned by most of them is simply a paranoid fantasy...

Yes, meetings occur in dark rooms, yes, industry does manipulate politics, yes, politics is corrupt. None of these things mean that the Queen and Henry Kissinger discuss the future of the world over a nice cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So the US is bad dom? What country are you from so we can see what a model country is like (if you aren't from the US, and if so, name a country which has never done anything wrong, and thus not a bad country).

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Time for me to Step in this

Here Here. Someone intelligent!
Count me in, no responding to idiots.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007

Time for me to Step in this

Here Here. Someone intelligent!
Count me in, no responding to idiots.

Then your mood is pretty ironic

Current mood> logical

And please avoid insult we are adults we can talk with respect!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
UUUMMM, CoLD aNGeR, I didn't 'Originally Post' that my friend. If you care to read back a few posts, you will find that I didn't post that.
We Aussies, tell things or people how it is. If you don't like the truth, well then I can't do anything about that!

I don't mean offence to anyone, But, when someone posts something on this Site especially, you have to back it up with evidence. Not say, 'It's from a friend'

I can say, 'My mummy told me so!'. Doesn't mean it's correct! As much as I love my Mom! I love you Mom!

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Noone - I would never claim that any country is good. But I think it's stupid to claim that the US never does anything bad. Ridiculous in fact.

Whether or not the bad things are done for good reasons and lead to a better world, or whether or not they're done for the US's own interests and lead to a worse world for the majority of people is an interesting debate.

Personally I would tend to say that the US foreign policy is indeed "bad". But perhaps that's the cost of sustaining an empire? Maybe if I was American I'd say that foreign deaths are acceptable in the effort to sustain the US's place as the only superpower. But I'm not, so I don't.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
Noone - I would never claim that any country is good. But I think it's stupid to claim that the US never does anything bad. Ridiculous in fact.

Whether or not the bad things are done for good reasons and lead to a better world, or whether or not they're done for the US's own interests and lead to a worse world for the majority of people is an interesting debate.

Personally I would tend to say that the US foreign policy is indeed "bad". But perhaps that's the cost of sustaining an empire? Maybe if I was American I'd say that foreign deaths are acceptable in the effort to sustain the US's place as the only superpower. But I'm not, so I don't.

Not even if i was american, i�d allow or let the elite do the things they do in america, and comitt such a crimes
in the name of all the american citizens, paid btw with their taxes...

It is not just america, it�s the entire world, and is not the ppl, the problem as always goes to top of the pyramid, and we the citizens are paying anyway, if there is WMD will be used against us, bombs, Bio weapons, or "terrorist attacks", who pays taxes? we do, from those all is comitted in our name and money, and we still think that is good, trying to support the animals that are leading us instead of open our eyes and see that the enemy is CONTROLING US!

I�ll tell u, u didn�t make the post, but u took the quote and add that u agreed with him, and that u don�t answer idiots, in his post, it says Denton and me so...

Any no problem no bad feelings...
Just tell u that because i friend sends that, means that if a friend of u sends u whatever kind of info u can�t even say it is true because it�s info coming from your friend? i say it doesn�t matter who gives the info, or where comes from, what matter is the sense that those sentences are saying...

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No probs ColdAnger. I'm not trying to get into a flamewar with pro-NWO conspiracy theorists.
I just think you're misguided.

It's possible to accept that we're not being told the truth (or we're only being told 50% of the truth, and the other 50% disappears into the pit of things we don't think about anymore), but still to think that what we see on the surface is roughly similar to what's really going on.

For example, the US/UK and France have really fallen out recently. I think that's true. I think the reasons for it are mostly public. But some NWO conspiracy theorists will just say that this is all part of the plan... which seems a bit bizarre.

A NWO is coming into existence. It basically involves the US (and whichever poodle it can get) reaffirming US domination across the globe and ensuring that the whole of the 21st century is "America's century". That's no great secret either...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
No probs ColdAnger. I'm not trying to get into a flamewar with pro-NWO conspiracy theorists.
I just think you're misguided.

It's possible to accept that we're not being told the truth (or we're only being told 50% of the truth, and the other 50% disappears into the pit of things we don't think about anymore), but still to think that what we see on the surface is roughly similar to what's really going on.

For example, the US/UK and France have really fallen out recently. I think that's true. I think the reasons for it are mostly public. But some NWO conspiracy theorists will just say that this is all part of the plan... which seems a bit bizarre.

A NWO is coming into existence. It basically involves the US (and whichever poodle it can get) reaffirming US domination across the globe and ensuring that the whole of the 21st century is "America's century". That's no great secret either...

Let�s see dom, as far as i see, u agree on that we are not being told about the truth never. U r right on that point, but on the point of UK/US/France fallen out...
Let me tell u something, public, anyway means us, the citizens, but in the media p�"public" means another thing, if u refer to ppl disagree with the Us/Uk/France/Au
Policy, making protests all over the world. I�ll tell u that doesn�t mean that it was known that ppl would disagree with such massacre. But nothing happend all those protests are for nothing, because the leaders are still doing the same no matter what.I refer to that dom, i agree maybe more and more are starting to hate their goverments because of what they do, but don�t forget that they can�t do anything, therefore for NWO leaders is such easy to do it, The masses are blind.
About use US as a tool to control the population faster u are right, it is not new, but feel that americans, will deny these comment, they would say, how can u say something like this about my country?? i�d say that is not because of the citizens, but that the elites in their goverment are using their own country in other purposes, (it has been happening here in europe for 2.000 years at least), and now that america is suffering this, they use the patriotic feelings, and kind of show an enemy to make the ppl not look at their own country...
It�s well known from even romans.....
America would be the last part of it, and u and i know it, now it�s a job of everyone to be aware of the authentic enemies of the People...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hi... just skimmed through a few posts. i think that wizard guy should think before he posts as his accusations were not thought over.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
JCDenton I think you should just rethink your entire argument, because you have none.

Cold, the politicians made the right decision by not listening to the Majority.

Public (the people) to the media really just means (the miniorities who complain whine, and pretend to have nothing while no one excersises political correctness on them).

Frankly I don't want flaming homos all around the world uniting to change foriegn policy, I don't want their liberalized retarded cousins coming out of the wood work either.

The real world requires intelligent voters, just as the founding fathers knew it would, and frankly, there are no intelligent Liberals.

The Greeks knew it, the Romans knew it, and now we know it, Democracy doesn't work, we must heed the fathers of our nation and rebuild the priviledged voter system that was the basis of American Government.

Instead of land however, College Education should be the requirement. Or at the least, proficiency in understanding concepts of the beginnings of American Governmen, why it was made, by who and how it was intended to operate and for what reasons.

I find it laughable though that everone wants us to listen to the UN, aren't they the NWO? lol

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
Cold, the politicians made the right decision by not listening to the Majority.

Well if u are happy with decisions being taken without listening what u say or think, and then even think that is right.... Well i have nothing to say then, if u agree with this i can�t disscuss this with u dude, u already said it...
But why u think is the right decision would be my final question? Do we live in a perfect world to make those "right decisions"??

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Well if u are happy with decisions being taken without listening what u say or think, and then even think that is right.... Well i have nothing to say then, if u agree with this i can�t disscuss this with u dude, u already said it...
But why u think is the right decision would be my final question? Do we live in a perfect world to make those "right decisions"??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident

Ridicule is the tribute that mediocrity pays to genius

There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

The Matrix is a system, Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you are inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many are so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

Love is not dead because, it has never existed.

Your a wacko man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join