It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Well, I do thank, you, but I must insist that I did not swear to any of those things. My oaths are to God and God alone.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a very old Freemasons Bible that I personally use as my Bible of choice. It was handed down by my great grandfather. Its beautifully illustrated on the inside with tons of drawings of the Temple, Maps, etc...

There is nothing about it that is different then any pre-1960's King James Version of the Bible, and a pre-1960's KJV is considered the purest text for common usage (outside of going back to original languages) by most Christian groups.

While I don't agree with all the precepts of Freemasonry, accusing them of re-writing the Bible is a bit far fetched.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

While I don't agree with all the precepts of Freemasonry, accusing them of re-writing the Bible is a bit far fetched.

I wouldn't know if the Freemason Bible is rewritten. The main concern is in the Freemason verses that are used in the various degrees. The verse sets are used to plant seeds of doubt into the mind about the aunthenticity of the Bible. Symbols are rewritten, not by actual words on the page, but by the implications drawn about them. The subtlety of how this is done is a gradual process.

My best examples of this can be found by searching the topic. There are many pages available.

Here is a quote from a Freemason Grand Chaplain who spoke the truth against Freemasonry. His full letter is worth reading. LINK

According to these three tests, masonry is a false religion manifesting a satanic attitude toward the Bible, the Deity of Jesus Christ, and the blood atonement of Jesus Christ. In order to establish this charge, keep in mind the Word our Lord Jesus Christ who said, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established." Please consider now the testimony of Masonic authorities which reveal Masonry's satanic attitude toward the Bible, the Deity of Jesus Christ and the vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of Christ's blood on the cross.
LINK

He really does a good job of revealing the subtle deception:

J.D. Buck, M.D., another Masonic writer of importance, in his book Symbolism of Mystic Masonry wrote (Pg.57) "In the early Church as in the secret doctrine, there was not one Christ for the world but a potential Christ in every man. Theologians first made a fetish of the impersonal, Omnipresent divinity; and then tore the Christos from the hearts of all humanity in order to Deify Jesus; that they might have a God-Man particularly their own."

His reply to JD Buck was this:

One would have to look far and wide in the writings of false teachers to find statements more blasphemous than this about the person of Jesus Christ, my Lord.

This is the main case against Freemasonry and any other religion that opens to door to the thought that man can chart his own course to the gate of heaven and eternal life. Christ offers the final verses below to anyone who would try to get in over the fence or through a side entrance.

Jesus said the Builders rejected the capstone. I would say he was accurate in saying this 2000 years ago as a way to foreshadow the dilemma we find ourselves in today in this world. The cause of the problem is rejecting Christ. The leaders were the ones rejected by John the Baptist for baptism in Matthew 3. He calls them a brood of vipers.

John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

Know them by their fruit. Men care nothing for the sheep. They are only out for themselves. They have their reward and anyone who follows them are in the same boat with them by oath. What you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven. The good news is, what you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven. I would follow the Chaplain's path in the link above. He was smart.

edit on 6-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"Did Jesus count Himself, conceive of Himself as a proprietary sacrifice and of His work as an expiation? The only answer possible is, clearly, He did not...He does not call Himself the world's priest, or the world's victim."

I wholeheartedly agree with this quote.
Bravo the apostate

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a very old Freemasons Bible that I personally use as my Bible of choice. It was handed down by my great grandfather. Its beautifully illustrated on the inside with tons of drawings of the Temple, Maps, etc...

There is nothing about it that is different then any pre-1960's King James Version of the Bible, and a pre-1960's KJV is considered the purest text for common usage (outside of going back to original languages) by most Christian groups.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

then why have a FREEMASON BIBLE?? if there is no difference what's the point?? you do know that all believers are to love and edify all other believers? so when did Christ ever command a secret order? if as they say ,Freemasons worship him?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

then why have a FREEMASON BIBLE??

There's no such thing as a "Freemason Bible". What people are calling a "Masonic Bible" is simply a regular Bible with the fraternity's logo stamped on front.

so when did Christ ever command a secret order?

Matthew 7:6

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

There's no such thing as a "Freemason Bible". What people are calling a "Masonic Bible" is simply a regular Bible with the fraternity's logo stamped on front.

GOD! I love "Blanket statements", they just seem to "cover" everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

How are you doing on that high horse of yours?
Is the air getting a little thin?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by Masonic Light

GOD! I love "Blanket statements", they just seem to "cover" everything.

Could you explain what is different in a masonic Bible as opposed to a non-masonic Bible?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Masonic bibles replace the word Jesus and God with Lucifer and Satan right?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Masonic bibles replace the word Jesus and God with Lucifer and Satan right?

Yes....but you left out the part where it replaces "Lord" with "Baphomet" and "wine" with "beer".

And I gotta tell ya, boys, when Lucifer turned the water into beer at the wedding feast in Cana, it was really a sight for sore eyes.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

How are you doing on that high horse of yours?
Is the air getting a little thin?
Why Hello Cody. I hope your day goes well. Actually, I ride a turtle, and the air is full of all the aroma's one could imagine, but thanks for caring. Thank you, Ill take the low road

You can have the high "horse" This is just for you.......

Don't you just love the spirit

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh my Sweet Lord of Hell.
Now you're torturing me with soft rock renditions of folk music?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Oh my Sweet Lord of Hell.
Now you're torturing me with soft rock renditions of folk music?
If it makes your day a little brighter, and lifts your spirit a little higher, then I'm guilty as charged.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
But it kinda ruins my day, man.
You're just so mean

edit on 6-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But it kinda ruins my day, man.
You're just so mean

edit on 6-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)
I see your point, and even have to acknowledge I may have ruined some of your other days too, Sorry

No one ever said the truth would be pain free. Its been my experience that true medicine taste's awful.

But, as a friend of mine say's constantly, it will be okay, it will be okay. I hope your pain is short lived and relieved by friends. It will be "okay".

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Don't worry, dude.

The itchiness and pain subsides when
I limit my exposure to the self-righteous and the condescending.

I'll be fine when I can scrub your post from my mind
Until then, I need 3 vicodin and some calamine.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Don't worry, dude.

The itchiness and pain subsides when
I limit my exposure to the self-righteous and the condescending.

I'll be fine when I can scrub your post from my mind
Until then, I need 3 vicodin and some calamine.

That's the spirit

edit on 6-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add

opp's one liner, sorry......
edit on 6-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye,

I found the song to be quite beautiful and the sound of thousands singing together in unity and harmony always gives me goose bumps. The message is quite appropriate too, I think people should always remember to respect everyone, ESPECIALLY when there is a differing point of view.

I was adopted when I was 3 years old but have recently discovered my origin and family history. Turns out I'm full blooded Scottish and I was shown the family tree which says that I'm descended from Lord Nelson. I always wondered why I felt such a nagging sensation to learn more about the esoteric and the history of our world. When I saw

Lord Nelson's obelisk I realized there's occult DNA in me haha

I know that you have a lot of Christian stuff against the occult and I have struggled with that as well, being brought up a Christian in the south. All I can say is that all the great mysteries and secrets of man were given to us by the creator and the bible has been written (and re written who knows how many times) by the hands of men. There is a reason why we all have the pituitary gland and our chakra. There's nothing that says you can't live a life of love and goodness while still delving into the secrets of the ages, not just after Christ.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

All Seeing Eye,

I found the song to be quite beautiful and the sound of thousands singing together in unity and harmony always gives me goose bumps. The message is quite appropriate too, I think people should always remember to respect everyone, ESPECIALLY when there is a differing point of view.

I was adopted when I was 3 years old but have recently discovered my origin and family history. Turns out I'm full blooded Scottish and I was shown the family tree which says that I'm descended from Lord Nelson. I always wondered why I felt such a nagging sensation to learn more about the esoteric and the history of our world. When I saw

Lord Nelson's obelisk I realized there's occult DNA in me haha

I know that you have a lot of Christian stuff against the occult and I have struggled with that as well, being brought up a Christian in the south. All I can say is that all the great mysteries and secrets of man were given to us by the creator and the bible has been written (and re written who knows how many times) by the hands of men. There is a reason why we all have the pituitary gland and our chakra. There's nothing that says you can't live a life of love and goodness while still delving into the secrets of the ages, not just after Christ.

I found the song to be quite beautiful and the sound of thousands singing together in unity and harmony always gives me goose bumps.
As it did for me as well, but my blood is not from Scotland, it is from Ireland, and defiantly close enough
Both, very spirited if you ask me.

You may be misunderstanding me, I do take much from the christian scriptures, but I will also "take" from other sources as well, as they avail themselves.

Your "Christian" point is taken well, but I am not a Christian, nor Buddhist, or Hindu, or Muslim. As noted by Cody my ambition is to a "Higher" understanding, a higher awareness. But at the same time I do not harbor special feelings for one group over the other because I have seen why those "Differences" were put into place.

I do, however, aspire for those differences to be exposed and remedied, and let that unification take place, or as the song goes bring our true love back home......

Hear the voices, united, it is the future... or else.....
I hate putting that part in there, I really do.

edit on 6-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add

edit on 6-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join