It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I'm afraid that I disagree with both Crowley and Blavatsky.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

In my opinion, light (Lucifer, Jesus, Horus) is the life. The Tree of Life.
Satan (Gabriel, Anpu, Ningishzidda) is the hard lessons, the knowledge, the judge of the heart. The Tree of Knowledge.

These are both pre-Judaic concepts.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow, I've really taken this thread way off topic.
I'm sorry, guys.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Good post. Consider the warning from Albert Pike and the 19th degree Mason:

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired.

The main problem with deciphering this quote is knowing who Lucifer is. Depending on your view, you will read this one of two ways. If you realize that the letters to the churches in Revelation were written to the Angels of those churches, then something of a mystery is solved. John had his vision of the future defined. The warnings to the churches may not be what we first think.

Before I ever read the quotes--outside the book of Albert Pike--and the topic of his ideas of Lucifer, I read this in context to my childlike heart. Whatever the case, Pike was warning the 19th degree Mason of the Spirit of Darkness. Apotheosis means Exaltation to divine rank or stature; deification. Elevation to a preeminent or transcendent position; glorification. Apocalypse is a lifting of the veil. So, the lifting of the veil is the transcendent position that the 19th degree mason holds. As such, he is to despise the pomps (boastings) and works (creations of spirit) of the one bringing light. Of course, we must see the truth by light of the fruit. Who boasts? Who was humble in the form of a child?

He is saying to aspire to God alone. Despise the pomps and works of Lucifer (counterfeit light). In this world, we see two creations. One creation is from God in perfection. The other is a parallel creation to overcome from error. Simplistically, we can forget the pomps that we read from those who bear unnatural fruit. Instead, we can see the true story emerge from the roots of knowledge that bear proper fruit of giving.

-Earth (Egypt / Iron Smelting Furnace)

-Air (Word / Breath / Knowledge / Light)

-Water (Baptism and immersion into the reality under the veil)

-Fire (Trials / Works out of Context).

These are five baptisms that are outlined in various texts across the world. Rumi the Sufi even confirms these in so many words. The best source, of course, is the Bible. Why would we need to overcome errors in each of the four baptisms above? The same warning that Pike gave to his initiates is the same error that has overcome the Masons and others in high places. They gave in to the pomps and works of darkness. Some do not even realize. The law of inverse squares shows us why. The further you are from anything, the less defined it is to you. Being away from one side only brings you closer to the other. What do you see more clearly? Fortunately, a stronger light can cast a weaker light into oblivion. What does a lamp have over the sun on a clear day? The lamp only allowed you to see dimly in the dark.

The final baptism comes when we eventually see the truth emerge from the error (some will never see). Our baptism in the Spirit has requirements. The trials above can be seen as combinations to defuse the problem and ignorance of their purpose. Water puts out fire. Air fuels fire. Earth covers them all if it is the primary focus. Water is the key. Air is the key. Earth and fire should only be tools.

In the end, who wrote the books we are reading? If you are from a true Hermetic mindset, you know that there is only one source. The swing of this pendulum rocks our boat both directions. In the end, the pendulum will stop. When it does, we are left seeing the mean. We are not the pendulum. We are merely rocked by it from one direction to the next. Some think they can avoid the swing by a counterbalance. Newton reminds us that an unbalanced force will eventually knock us a new direction. If I can accomplish that goal, I will be that unbalanced force.

edit on 9-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wow, I've really taken this thread way off topic.
I'm sorry, guys.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trolling Satanists

If your targets are non-LaVeyan Satanists, tell them the Church of Satan is the only valid Satanic institution. Use high-handed rhetoric peppered with sympathetic references to eugenics. Talk down to them as hard as you can.
If you're trolling LaVeyans, claim their Church is a personality cult. Call their high-ranking members (Peggy Nadramia, Blanche Barton, Peter Gilmore) sycophants of LaVey. Insist they only hold their positions through nepotism.
Declare all forms of Satanism misguided and corrupt, but one. Pimp the one you choose mercilessly.
Try to broker "peace" between the Church of Satan and Temple of Set. Claim you're doing it for the good of Satanism as a whole.
Remind Temple of Set members that Michael Aquino is a pedophile. Accuse him further of being one of the architects of MK ULTRA.[2]
Tell Church of Satan members that LaVey betrayed Satan and the Church's membership with his cash-for-titles scheme and subsequent denial of the Devil as a discrete force in 1975; insist that Aquino and the rest of the priesthood who resigned from the Church in protest are heroes faithful to Satan.
Tell them Anton LaVey cribbed his philosophy from Ayn Rand and Ragnar Redbeard, his magic from Aleister Crowley, and his look from Vladimir Lenin. They will get butthurt even though this is true.
Condemn animal sacrifice roundly and widely. This is lulzy not because they actually practice animal sacrifice (even though they do), but because they love hearing about it so much.
Tell them you have much in common with Satanic philosophy, but you don't see why they don't use a less inflammatory term like humanist, or atheist, or Objectivist. Remind them that "Satanism" is not very appealing to the masses, giving their movement less popular purchase.
Ask them why there is so much Nazi imagery in Satanism. Tell them you might have considered joining if not for that.
Condemn LaVey for the treatment of his pet lion, Togare, whom he scarred for life with neglect, starvation, and regular cattle-proddings.
Ask them how the artificial human companion and total-immersion environment technology is coming.
Ask them if they ever got the Black House back.
Make fun of their Web 1.0-era site that hasn't been updated in years. Lol, frames.
Correct their Latin.
Inform them that the sigil of Baphomet is in the public domain.
Remind them that "Shemhamphorash" is not a word.
Demand to know why they seem to love Lenin so much. Imply that they are communists. Or worse, Russians.
Ask them to explain why they use Enochian in their rituals, when according to John Dee it is the angelic language.
Ask them to explain charges by Diane LaVey (ex-wife) and Zeena Schreck (estranged daughter) of regular beatings and chokings doled out by Anton.
Bring up the fact that Anton LaVey was bankrupt, toothless, and on state assistance at the time of his death.
Tell them that because their latest book The Satanic Scriptures was not authored by LaVey, it's only second-rate poseur nonsense.
Point out that Peter Gilmore is only high priest of the Church of Satan because he bought a controlling share in it from Blanche Barton. Insist that Xerxes LaVey is the true heir and that Gilmore and Barton have betrayed Anton's vision. When they respond that Xerxes is being groomed as the heir, tell them that's just what Gilmore wants them to think.
Ask obvious questions, and when you're inevitably told "Read the book!" by some pretty cool guy who thinks he's elite because he paid $100 to a cult, respond "What book?"
Say that Satan would never want someone as full of fail as them, and that if they truly love Satan they should become a Mormon.
Tell them they're not even real Satanists and only follow dogma rather than walking their own sinister path.
Ask them why the inverted cross is such a common symbol in the Church of Satan, because it is a Catholic symbol. St. Peter asked to be crucified upside down because he did not want to executed in the same manner as Jesus Christ.

Found this when I was looking for stuff on Satanism. The way I see it, if people wanna go around racking up back karma, let 'em.
edit on 9-6-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Do you want to troll me with ED tactics, Proto?
Because none of the above applies to me.
And is actually hilarious.
Try harder, kiddo.
I have faith in you.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Ah good ol' "cutting edge" ministries. You say you don't think Lucifer is Satan, but then the very link you use says that we worship Lucifer and are Satanic? Why use it if you are skeptical?

To your link, we're not a religion so thus we cannot fall under your presumption of being a false prophet, but I do know wolves in sheep's clothing when I see one. We don't lie to our fellow Masons. We don't refer to Christ as an "inferior god". It's too bad most Christians don't know the history of the Pentagram. Freemasonry doesn't teach that man is becoming God, and your site never made any reference to anything Masonic to prove it. Your site is also a bit mistaken when it comes to symbols, other religions, and basic history.

The color red is also associated with Christ. Red is a symbol of passion, of fervency and zeal, of martyrdom, courage and fortitude, love, and of life.

The ones often decrying Freemasonry just wants control over more minds.

reply to post by Masonic Light

I've been there. A beautiful building. The Brethren of Western Star Lodge were very hospitable when I visited in 2009.

How does Freemasonry participate in Mithraic Mysteries? Christianity has been said to be an imitation of Mithraism.

reply to post by EnochWasRight

Our HQ is not Israel. I really think you have no idea how Freemasonry operates.

Which of the Bush family is in the Mason? In fact, can you name anyone in those families who is actually a Mason, what Lodge, and when they joined?

And he dodges the questions!

I also didn't realize that you spoke for all of ATS.

From the way you act, I'd assume you belonged to a cult.

Ignorance is simple. We have tried to spread truth and yet you deny it. You are the one doing the judging? Really?

You haven't spoken ill of anyone? Really? You need to take a good look in the mirror before you say this load of bologna to Jesus.

I thought the Greek equivalent to Horus was Harpocrates? So, talking of beings, Lucifer is Venus? Astronomically yes, Lucifer is Venus. Biblically, Lucifer was a Babylonian King, a male, while Venus would be feminine.

Plus, what does Crowley's beliefs have to do with anything? His and Blavatsky's opinions are as about as relevant as yours.

I love how you try to twist truth to suit your need.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You may have misunderstood my point, Ill reiterate it for you.

As mentioned above about who puts this stuff out, I don't know, but who ever it is wants everyone against the Masons and re-enter the Matrix via the Bible. It says to me, you can hate Masons but you must love the god of the bible. Be a good sheep and get back into the pen, box. Yea, who is sponsoring this stuff.........
What i share is that it becomes obvious that the secrecy of freemasonry is being used, or was, by forces covert and occult and really is nothing but a game to those who are, did, do this.

But on the other hand I have most recently read where the one who, if did not institute, infiltrated Masonry, is no longer in power.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the web site, nothing more.
added:
The color red is also associated with the human heart, and its content...

edit on 9-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add

edit on 9-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I just thought it was funny and that you would get a laugh!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I did!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Okay, I was a little confused.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Okay, I was a little confused.
No problem. But on another level that is exactly the problem.

People are expected to "Judge" certain bits of information, no matter if it is in the media or a court of law, or a political race. You can not come to a proper conclusion when all the evidence has not been provided. We have always gotten bias or one sided information.

At least, at the very least, Freemasonry tells you up front, your not going to get "certain" information. That in itself is light years ahead of the media

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I think that bias is a worthy topic for you to explore. You are so close to truth. Keep going, you are almost out of the rabbit hole! I recommend that you explore the cognitive bias known as subjective validation.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Out of all the threads that I have participated in on ATS, I would like to say that this has been one of the two most enjoyable for me. Thank you to all you gentlemen who interacted with me here.

That's all, really.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I think that bias is a worthy topic for you to explore. You are so close to truth. Keep going, you are almost out of the rabbit hole! I recommend that you explore the cognitive bias known as subjective validation.
Funny you should bring that up. I never knew the term or that one even existed for it. The Magic of the the human mind...

When logic dictates that there should be a piece of the puzzle in a "certain" position but yet you find non, does not mean the piece does not exist, it just means you haven't found it yet. To carry on knowing the supporting piece is missing using a placeholder for it is definitely like treading on "Thin Ice".

I can not deny I have had to do a great deal of reading while standing out here, in the cold, tis true. But, on the other side of the coin, the drive, the inspiration, the direction, come from a "higher" source. There truly is, a Divine Plan.

I know I am looked at as a quirk, an oddity, and defiantly something to note at the minimum from your perspective. "Aww man, he's just a cold reader". But you still play the "What if" game with me. And why is that? Because deep inside each and everyone, know, what if is real. What if, resides in all spirited beings, and what if, connects us all together.

I tell you who I am, I am a father who was on the verge of loosing his daughters life, who dropped to his knees, crying uncontrollably like a baby, who offered his own life to the divine for the life of his 2 year old child. The deal was sealed! When the attending doctors are ALL confounded as to her recovery and admit it must have been Divine Intervention, there can no longer be "What if", it transcends to "IT IS"!

I have not simply made an oath for an unknown force, from that moment on, my heart, my life, is dedicated for "It Is". It has asked me to observe a transition, and that is the best I can do in human terms!

Yes, its all a psychosis of the mind, its mental illness at its best, and quite out there. But you know what? If I had to choose between living down the rabbits hole without "It Is" or living where I am, with it, I choose to live here.

There are a great deal of topics and subjects brought to light at this site, and rightly so. So much work must be done, but yet, there is a glaring absence of a class of topics. I suppose, in due time.

Thank you no1smootha for bringing my "Bias" to light. To ease your mind, I do keep my feet firmly planted on Terra fir-ma, for the short time I will be here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

I'm afraid that I disagree with both Crowley and Blavatsky.

As do I, But JG's post was a mischaracterization of Crowley. Crowley did not believe in the literal historical existence of Jesus, and took Jesus to be a Jewish form of the Osiris myth. Crowley used the word "Osirian" to describe Christianity often.

Concerning what "Enoch" wrote: utter tripe. What I posted was 100% factual.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I've challenged JG before and debunked him, I've tried to get him to debate me, and his answer was that he didn't have enough time to post a reply. Same with Lonewolf, who despite all his rabid proselytizing, ran away from me with a "meh, find some other messianic jew to debate.". Each time I challenge these guys, they don't answer me. Really telling.

And yes, I agree with you.
edit on 11-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join