It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So we use Bible verses to plant the seed of doubt in the Bible???? Which verses are these?

Well, this Grand Chaplain gave his opinion only, but he has no authority to speak for all of Freemasonry. This former Brother should realize in the same book Albert Pike says Freemasonry is not a religion.

Ugh, do you not understand metaphors? From what I see, the answer is probably no.

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
GOD! I love "Blanket statements", they just seem to "cover" everything.

What's wrong with it when his statement is correct?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well thanks for explaining it's KJ with Masonic logo

how does Matthew 7:6 mean you should join a secret fraternity that holds all gods as true?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
so when did Christ ever command a secret order?

Why should I care what Christ says about joining a fraternity?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So we use Bible verses to plant the seed of doubt in the Bible???? Which verses are these?

Well, this Grand Chaplain gave his opinion only, but he has no authority to speak for all of Freemasonry. This former Brother should realize in the same book Albert Pike says Freemasonry is not a religion.

Ugh, do you not understand metaphors? From what I see, the answer is probably no.

The correct verses are used to twist the truth behind them.

Here is the script for the Royal Arch Degree and accompanying commentary to show you where they are taking the Lord's name in vain and causing blasphemy against God's name.

ROYAL ARCH DEGREE

Nothing about Masonry is reflective of reverence for God. It is a twisting and counterfeit designed to deceive in a very subtle way.

Lets take a look. Are you familiar with Monster Energy Drink? Do you know what a Vav is? 6th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet. Unleash the Beast is their logo. Vav, Vav, Vav. That's 666. There is a good video on this on youtube.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

The original statement was

There's no such thing as a "Freemason Bible". What people are calling a "Masonic Bible" is simply a regular Bible with the fraternity's logo stamped on front.

This Bible is copyrighted in 1928. This present year is 2012. That is 84 years ago. I don't believe we will find many Masons who attended that lodge alive today to clear the air. Your personal lodge may in fact have no "Masonic" bible it issues to its members, but since there is no global structure for freemasonry, you yourself can not know that this lodge did not have its own Bible. Your lodge may in fact have a Bible with no additions in it, so you could say it were true for your temple. But I doubt seriously you can speak for all the other lodges in the world in all of time. If the Bible you use has additions or alterations in it as the Catholic Bible does it can be considered unique to your organization. If it doesn't, its a mute point.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Which verses? Please list them.

You call us twisters and yet you attempt to twist our ceremonies, but if you've actually read or gone through the ceremony...and studied it, you'd know you're fear of blasphemy is not founded. Your link is really nothing more than recycling some of Stephen Knights fabrications. I'm not surprised that the link provides no sources.

I could care less about Monster Energy drinks. They are nasty and horrible for you.

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Yes, because in the last 84 years, everything magically changed. While there is no centralized structure, there is a standard in place. Just because it had a Masonic logo on it doesn't mean it is a "Masonic Bible", all it is is a Bible with a Masonic logo on it. We alter no verses.

Well, you have Masons from all over telling it is what it is, but yet you refuse to see it. My Bible is the KJV, plus I could care less what Catholics think as I am not Catholic.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That monster video was INSANE

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

so when did Christ ever command a secret order?

Why should I care what Christ says about joining a fraternity?

Clearly you don't ,my post was directed to KSigMason in reply to one of his statements about swearing oaths to God

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

That monster video was INSANE

Insane, as interesting and enlightening to the point of euphoria, or insane as in not connected to reality? There is a connection to 777 in this that is a clear antagonism toward Jehovah. Here is the attitude of the Gnostic who rejects God's names for his characters and attributes. Instead, they separate the names and assign different Gods to the one God. This is an interesting video because it shows many perspectives, including the person who posted the overlay comments.

I would like to hear a reply on this from a Mason, reflecting on their teachings of this Gnostic concept.

How can this be cleared up? The Masons should enlighten the world with the meaning of their symbols, from their own mouths. The secrets should come out of the closet. Why hide?

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Um...
What does an advertisement for an energy drink have to do with Masonry?
Are you stretching that far now, Enoch?

Also, you may want to differentiate between the teachings of Yehoshua
and the teachings of Saul the Pharisee.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

how does Matthew 7:6 mean you should join a secret fraternity that holds all gods as true?

Masonry is not a secret fraternity. If it was, nobody but Masons would know about it.

Furthermore, Masonry does not hold that all gods are true. Masonry recognizes the existence of one God, the Great Architect of the Universe, the giver of all good gifts, and the judge of the quick and the dead.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Your personal lodge may in fact have no "Masonic" bible it issues to its members, but since there is no global structure for freemasonry, you yourself can not know that this lodge did not have its own Bible. Your lodge may in fact have a Bible with no additions in it, so you could say it were true for your temple. But I doubt seriously you can speak for all the other lodges in the world in all of time.

Subordinate Lodges do not have the authority to deviate from the traditional usages of Freemasonry. They are required to abide by the laws and constitutions of the Grand Lodge to which they owe allegiance.

In English speaking countries, the King James Version of the Bible is used on the Altar, opened on the correct passage which corresponds to the degree on which the Lodge is opened.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Masonry is not a secret fraternity. If it was, nobody but Masons would know about it.

Furthermore, Masonry does not hold that all gods are true. Masonry recognizes the existence of one God, the Great Architect of the Universe, the giver of all good gifts, and the judge of the quick and the dead.

you're right I should have. said a Fraternity with secrets,
cheers !

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

So yeah... I want to chime in here. I will be happy to provide evidence for these claims when I can figure out how to upload pics from my phone to my ATS pics.

Last night completed my year as Worshipful Master of my lodge. The lodge presented me a gift.

The gift was a beautiful "Masonic" Bible from Heirloom Bible Publishers in Kansas. It had my name engraved on it and like many heirloom bibles it had many pages of extra material, such as places to fill out names, dates and signatures from the lodge members.

It had both a traditional concordance and several extra sections that provided DIRECT SCRIPTURAL references for every Masonic ritual.

It had a beautiful Masonic creed (which I will photograph) explaining our belief in God, and our scriptural duties to our fellow men.

Then --- a SHOCKER! I came to a page which said:

(Exorcist theme music)

HOLY BIBLE

Authorized King James Version

published 1611 A.D.

The next page started like this:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The last page said something like:

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I suspect that even after I post photographic evidence of this I will be accused of lying, heresy, disinformation,etc.

I suppose witness testimony from the 30 folks (mostly non-Masons) who witnessed this macabre presentation would be disregarded as mind-controlled.

I suppose also that I should be pissed off when this prediction comes true, but I won't be.

Whether you are convinced or not doesn't matter to me. Neither Freemasonry or any other group, church or government can offer salvation.

It is not in my purview to judge anyone. Being judged, of course, is saddening. Not because you hurt my feelings, but because judgment, intolerance, ignorance and bigotry are the huge roadblocks to our only ultimate purpose in this life, as expressed not only by the Holy Bible, but by all true scriptures and beliefs.

We are to love one another.

So, until a bit later I say flame on. Do your best.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So now all Gnosticism is polytheistic? What about Gnostic Christians?

We have told you, over-abundantly, what our symbols mean. You're like a broken record.

We don't reorganize the attributes of God and manifest different gods as each individual attribute.

We hold no obligation to give up anything we don't wish. We are a private organization and do not need approval to keep our secrets. You are not entitled to know everyone's business

reply to post by emsed1

First off, congratulations on your year in the East.

Second, I can't wait to see the photos.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Don't forget to take the comic book out of the middle of your bible before you take pics

On a serious note, that sounds pretty awesome. Don't these ceremonies and rites have Egyptian origin? What was the name of the mystery religion 2,000 years go?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Nah they are more "Welcome to our lodge. Brother so and so do you promise to be a good leader and be a good example? etc etc..." then we go for buffalo wings and beer.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I bet you guys make pyramids with your chicken bones and stand your celery stalks up in a stonehenge configuration.

The small day to day friendliness and warm welcoming of friends and family does wonders for your health, both physically and mentally. Years ago I decided to always be conscious of how I am treating people. If some serious **** went down, like a red dawn scenario, the neighbors and coworkers that people despise and treat with disdain and coldness might be the only people who can help you out.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
the neighbors and coworkers that people despise and treat with disdain and coldness might be the only people who can help you out.

I'm reminded of Michael Ruppert's quote in Collapse (paraphrased): "You run up into the mountains with ten years of baked beans, you'll be shot by the people who got there first. You'll die alone; you'll survive as a member of a community."

I don't agree with him about everything (he jumps to conclusions a lot, and the data has yet to bear him out completely), but he's spot on there. The stories of people who survived disasters by being the self-sufficient survivalist that seems very popular around here are the exception to the rule; learning to live and work together is how the species manages to be not dead yet.

Man, has anybody even seen the rails for this thread lately?
edit on 7-6-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Man, has anybody even seen the rails for this thread lately?
?

Could you rephrase that please.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join