Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
I felt the guy in the vid made himself look a fool. What is an ob-u-lisk? You mean an obelisk?

Who cares if the Masons have a Bible that details the pagan roots of Christianity? No one has to buy into it if they don't want to.

Hasn't there been enough book burning and banning?

Do we have to condemn every damn thing we say and do?

/soapbox

The roots of paganism are the same as any counterfeit truth. To gain any traction, it must twist truth in reflection. The root of truth starts and ends with God. We could argue that I am misinformed. The facts of history reveal that we are headed toward a contrived destruction by the "Builders" of a new world order. When the SHTF, the urine stain of symbolism will lead straight to Daddy Warbucks and all his private associations down the chain of deception.

The Masons would rather have us believe that the world is a product of random economics. What we now know as fact is something entirely different. The world knows this mess and the "Experts" that created it. The question is not one of blame. It's a question of our future and our children's future. It's important that you recognize Masonry for what it is. The only way to come out of Egypt is to start walking. Blame is not what God is coming in judgment to reveal. The heart of man is what will be revealed. When the books are opened, will your oaths be to man or to God?

I'm can only stand in this place for truth and on the correct side of all that is right in this world. I am not condemning anyone. I am simply pointing the way to the exit and salvation by way of repentance. I can only tell you why you should by denying ignorance.

Know the dog by what he leaves behind. Know God and the believer by what his life produces for others.

edit on 3-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

You can't expect everyone to agree with you. We have all had different life experiences which have shaped our unique views of the world.

If we are discussing the topic at hand, then context to reflect your experience would be nice. I have participated in many Freemason threads and have yet to hear a defense of masonry that is built on a context of their purpose in using Theurgy and ritual magic as a foundation for making the world a better place. Anyone can assist those in need apart from the use of pagan rituals.

I have not yet heard a good explanation for the Masons that have ruled the world as leaders and principalities. I have not yet heard a good explanation for the private associations that allow the good old boys system to give key jobs to fellow members. I will be waiting for an explanation from the moneychangers when the economy is ruined and our pensions are lost to inflation. My children will be waiting to hear why private associations were allowed to bring global wars so Daddy Warbucks could produce orphans. The private associations seem to lead up the ladder to those they serve. Elections appear rigged and the media is in the pocket of the bankers and corporations, all owned by Masons. How do Masons comment on these situations they have created for future generations to untangle?

Most people would like to hear some answers. The symbols left behind lead one direction and it's opposite the direction of God and the Bible. God said to give and not take. We seem to have a difference as verified by History. Do explain.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

t must be true because everybody just knows it's true. How can the whole world be wrong?" "The Bible is true because it is the word of God." "It's true because it is the most perfect moral guide ever produced. Nothing written by humans approaches its perfection." "Its writings span 1,500 years, written by 40 authors, and there are no errors, contradictions or difficulties. No book written by mere humans could be so flawless."

i am just saying it , everyone is thinking it

If we took the same attitude toward our understanding of the universe...

The problem with misunderstanding the Bible is not a problem for the Bible. It's a problem for the one looking into the reflection it returns. The Bible has proven again and again that our understanding is the only thing lacking.

I find it interesting that I am the only one defending God and the Bible here in this place. This seems to be a telling fact.

so in other words , make is super hard to get to heaven , and make it even harder to understand the bible , why cant it be simple ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It disturbs me that the Bible is written in metaphor. Why do we have to have intermediaries pretend to interpret the book one way when we all know it means something else?

Example: The snake in the garden and the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

We all know a snake didn't talk to Eve. Who really did?

Knowledgable fruit? Was the "fruit" a book? Then the Bible should call it a book.

As it is some people interpret it as the penis for obvious reasons.

Why does understanding the word of God have to be a game? Seems more like something the devil would do.

No disrespect meant to you or the subject.
edit on 6/3/2012 by disgustingfatbody because: ADDED COMMENT

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

t must be true because everybody just knows it's true. How can the whole world be wrong?" "The Bible is true because it is the word of God." "It's true because it is the most perfect moral guide ever produced. Nothing written by humans approaches its perfection." "Its writings span 1,500 years, written by 40 authors, and there are no errors, contradictions or difficulties. No book written by mere humans could be so flawless."

i am just saying it , everyone is thinking it

If we took the same attitude toward our understanding of the universe...

The problem with misunderstanding the Bible is not a problem for the Bible. It's a problem for the one looking into the reflection it returns. The Bible has proven again and again that our understanding is the only thing lacking.

I find it interesting that I am the only one defending God and the Bible here in this place. This seems to be a telling fact.

so in other words , make is super hard to get to heaven , and make it even harder to understand the bible , why cant it be simple ?

It is simple. A quick study of what God is asking of man and we find two verses that point the way.

James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Masons seem to do this, but so do Churches and most of the general public. Ritual magic and Theurgy is not a requirement. Private associations are not a requirement. Destroying the world for a new order is not required.

Matthew 7:12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Based on these two passages, we see a trend toward giving as a summary of the law and prophets. Love God and help those in need. There is a problem with this. If the giving is not done by faith, it is given with duplicity. Either a person desires the reward that follows or they are trying to avoid judgment. Either way, they are looking out for themselves in the end. If the giving is done to show off to others, it is again given with duplicity in mind. Giving must be done for one reason: As a byproduct of our faith and love for God and our love for others--even our enemies. Yes, God has requirements if we take his name. The character of the name is attached to the name if we take it, otherwise, we take in in vain.

When a person knows God as an expression of their love for Him, then they are also known by God. We cannot see God or name him as an object, but we can know him with the heart. The key is knowing with the heart that is founded on faith and hope. Faith is belief and the realization of God's authority and our need for that authority.

At the end of the day, some men would rather bow down to unrighteous men than serve the Living God who has expectations based on truth and love for others. God expects us to rise beyond what we settle for by our own fallen natures.

We all light the fire we burn by. We can also take that fire and use it to light the way on the path. Either way, God leads and His will is done. If you reduce all truth down to the root, it boils down to overcoming ourselves. We won't overcome God. He is truth and love. Giving trumps all else with God. If God takes, it is only in defense of those who also give and love. He protects his sheep as we would expect a good Shepherd to do.

Summary of the entire Bible: Love God and love others in truth. Serve because of what has been done for you. It's never about what we can do, but always about what God has done for us. Truth demands that we stand with it on the right side of faith with God. Anything else and we stand alone with our private associations. The NWO will not save you from the mess that it creates.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hmmm....I got a different and larger Bible than that one when I became a Master Mason.

I love that this guy thinks he's an expert and that his opinion matters. Anti-Masons or just nutters in general seem to be obsessed with seeing dicks everywhere.

You're not "reborn" when you are raised.

The rest of this gibberish is just fabricated nonsense. We are not seeking to destroy religions, we are not against Christianity, nor do we pray to Lucifer. You all can use the "you're not high enough" card, but that just illustrates your ignorance of Freemasonry. This man is either completely ignorant or a liar.

What's the significance of 33? Man, you must be ignorant if you don't know what famous person is associated with 33 and the Bible.

Fundamentalist nutters are truly ignorant of history.

As for your diatribe, God spoke no ill of actual builders, it was a metaphor...but your tunnel vision doesn't allow you to see that. You are blinded, even to God.

As it has been said too many times before, if you think Freemasonry is paganism or "ritual magic", you honestly know nothing about Freemasonry.

Lucifer was disgraced Babylonian king.

I don't know why you quote Crowley as his words are irrelevant in Freemasonry.

Do the Freemasons refer to Blavatski and Crowley often?

Actually we don't so thanks. It is only the anti-Masons that seem to be obsessed with them.

A Christian does not practice rituals.

Everyone practices rituals...everyone.

Paganism is the worship of the created rather than the creator.

Actually, paganism comes from paganus meaning "rural, villager". Back in the day Christianity would have been considered pagan. Those in the urban environment (big cities) had quicker access and were exposed to new ideologies and so on. Those in the country side would hold to their traditions and were called "pagan". This term wasn't applied to pantheists or nature-worshippers until the last century.

You are a revisionist and you are trying to twist/manipulate facts to suit your agenda.

You are the only one here trying to twist truth and use God to justify your prejudice and hatred.

When the books are opened, will your oaths be to man or to God?

All of my oaths are to God.

I am not condemning anyone.

Hahaha, really?! You have passed judgement left and right.

Know the dog by what he leaves behind. Know God and the believer by what his life produces for others.

And what you've left behind smells and truth doesn't smell.

I have not yet heard a good explanation for the Masons that have ruled the world as leaders and principalities.

Not every world leader has been or is a Mason. Please name who you think is a Mason.

I have not yet heard a good explanation for the private associations that allow the good old boys system to give key jobs to fellow members.

You have to prove that that happens in Freemasonry.

I will be waiting for an explanation from the moneychangers when the economy is ruined and our pensions are lost to inflation.

This has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

As a private organization and as a member of such organization I owe you nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It disturbs me that the Bible is written in metaphor. Why do we have to have intermediaries pretend to interpret the book one way when we all know it means something else?

Knowledgable fruit? Was the "fruit" a book? Then the Bible should call it a book.

Why does understanding the word of God have to be a game? Seems more like something the devil would do.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

The world teaches you the opposite of what is true. This is because we are in an image. When you see yourself in an image, it is reversed. The trick is to understand by perspective. This can only be done when a person crosses the bridge of virtue. God is far from the unrepentant sinner. The felling of not knowing and not understanding is deliberate and happens to all of us. Until a person is willing to cross over to the other side of the Jordan (by virtue with actions), they are left alone by God. Knock and the door is opened. God always answers. The answers are found in prayer and self-reflection against the image in the mirror. The mirror is the Word of God. In a day and age of unprecedented access to commentary, there are little stones left unturned in scripture.

Unbelief blinds and keeps your mind from the truth. Seek and then find if the soil is good for planting. Seeds are not the problem.

James 1

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.

Symbol is used in the Bible because the true Word is found at the root of the symbol. Mankind cannot mess with this Word God left behind. It is hermetically sealed. A spiritual heart can see the symbol. Cross the bridge.

Words are empty if they do not paint a picture that can be seen in the mind. Symbol is the perfect vehicle. It is a bit of information that expresses more than the space it occupies. An acorn is a 75 foot oak tree. Amazing!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Try to make your argument without quoting the Bible.

It's a little too "in my face".

I guess, by your standards, my heart is blind. Strange as it seems, I still love. Isn't that what it's supposed to be about?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You have to prove that that happens in Freemasonry.

Like a dog marking territory, the symbols are a trail. The leaders are at the end of the trail. Proven.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

As for your diatribe, God spoke no ill of actual builders, it was a metaphor...but your tunnel vision doesn't allow you to see that. You are blinded, even to God.

I was formally of this opinion. I even wrote an article in defense of Albert Pike. He was warning the Masons against Lucifer in Morals and Dogma. I didn't like that people were taking his words out of the context he intended within his writing of Morals and Dogma. What changed me?

After seeing what was becoming of the world, the trail leads three directions. It leads to the moneychangers (most are Masons - Federal Reserve is Masonic). It leads to the High Priests (Catholic Mystery Religion is the same as Paganism). It leads to the Builders. The Masons here in America are not aware that their craft originates with the builders in the video I posted above. The Experts are the same as they were in Jesus Day. Why on Earth would you swear oaths to them? Satan can appear as an Angel of Light. To know the difference, know them by their fruit.

The symbols give the organization away. Where can we go where the symbols do not point a finger at the crew running the world into the ground? I can't turn on a road around here without seeing the sign marked with a compass and square. All governing officials are connected to Masons world-wide. Again, the symbols are everywhere.

Daddy Warbucks is to blame. War is his game. Am I wrong? If so, tell me how.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

A snake being could certainly have telepathically communicated to Eve to eat a mushroom.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Believe what you like. I'd prefer a literal translation. Then there's no room for error.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

"Masonic Bible" is a myth. There are Bibles with Masonic covers and pre-scripture pages detailing information about degrees and such. But the actual text of the Bible is the same as many other Bibles. It all depends on the version.

Which technically you shouldn't quote the Bible as fact unless you are going to refer to the earliest versions possible in it's original language. Nearly every Bible ever created has misinterpreted much of the original scripture..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Which technically you shouldn't quote the Bible as fact unless you are going to refer to the earliest versions possible in it's original language.  Nearly every Bible ever created has misinterpreted much of the original scripture..

Do you discount the power of the Holy Spirit to lead one into all truth? Most 'misinterpretations' come from the bias of translators - for example, if they believe that 'Gentiles' are only non-Jews, then they continue translating goyim and ethnos as 'Gentiles' instead of using the English word nations.  And an amazing thing happens when that truth appears for you discover that the "nations" are Israel. All non-believers have no clue that the Holy Spirit will teach the body of Christ and lead them into the truth, and the 'misinterpretations' fall away. Why does the average person who calls themselves a 'Christian' err? By listening to the thousands of pastors and priests who are Freemasons and Jews instead of the Word of God in prayer and the words of scripture, and by not realising that as in the days of Christ, there are false teachers who's only mission is to make a "convert twice the child of Hell." 

The same moneychangers, Pharisees and  builders who rejected the true Cornerstone are obviously those in charge of the material world today, and as the OP rightfully notes, they stamp their marks all over just as a dog pees on every pole. They are the source of creating the 'man of Godlessness', the children of the Sons of God marrying the daughters of men who learn to worship MAN instead of GOD. But praise be to God, He tells us that the final horn power has the eye of a man and blasphemies God. The Holy Spirit also confirms that the root word of the Hebrew word for horn means a peak, rays of light... Flip over your US currency and see that triangle and single eye with rays of light emanating from it, look at the new Olympic stadium with its pyramids and cross bar supports in the exact shape of the compass & square, the rituals, the images, the blasphemies of the religion that only serves to steal the very eternal future of its adherents because they were swayed by it's promises of gaining 'secret knowledge' of occultism. God was happy to confound the 'wise' by giving salvation to those who believe the simpleness of the gospel of Christ crucified.

Those leading the world today unknowingly fulfill God's will, for He always uses the wicked against the wicked. Then He destroys them. So whilst I see Freemasonry claiming its 'victory', the Holy Spirit also confirms that it is but a pawn in the mighty Hand of God who sees every one of His Promises completed. After all, He knows the end from the beginning, doesn't he? The very laws being set up, the very camps being created, the very government corruptions being undertaken, will in the end, be the very things that are used against the very ones building their physical empire through dishonest gains, lies, deceits and corruption. Woe to those who are a part of it! Their end is near for my God is a jealous God who will destroy those who harm the temple of God. The Holy Spirit confirms every last word, and therefore a Christian has no fear that 'misinterpretations' in the Holy Bible will lead them astray if due prayer and understanding is sought from our Teacher.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am a believer but it is difficult to be one when we are constantly lectured by laymen.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Try to make your argument without quoting the Bible.

It's a little too "in my face".

I wouldn't mind the use of Bible verses if he could properly put them into context.

So I ask you to prove nepotism and you throw a anti-Israeli/Freemason video?

I seriously don't know what to do you with you. I have no time right now, but you should realize that symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous.

Can you also show without using some YouTube video how the Federal Reserve is Masonic.

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Why does the average person who calls themselves a 'Christian' err? By listening to the thousands of pastors and priests who are Freemasons and Jews instead of the Word of God in prayer and the words of scripture, and by not realising that as in the days of Christ, there are false teachers who's only mission is to make a "convert twice the child of Hell."

So far, I've only seen the fundamentalists be the false teachers. You and your ilk is about hatred, fear, coercion, and paranoia, not love and compassion.

So whilst I see Freemasonry claiming its 'victory', the Holy Spirit also confirms that it is but a pawn in the mighty Hand of God who sees every one of His Promises completed.

Where are we claiming victory? We are happy living our lives and assembling as we see fit.

The very laws being set up, the very camps being created, the very government corruptions being undertaken, will in the end, be the very things that are used against the very ones building their physical empire through dishonest gains, lies, deceits and corruption.

So do you want to emplace a theocracy in the governments? You're against personal liberty?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
That's a pretty awesome video. Dude seems kinda silly...acting like there is no history before Jesus. Guess that proves that they don't worship Lucifer haha. I have been told by a friend who has had some teachings in the mysteries that the kabbalah somehow is a key to unlocking the tree of life which has been woven into the bible.

Kabbalah?
Babylonian magic, reinterpreted through a Judaic lens.

As an aside:
The tree of life is Lucifer (Jesus)
The tree of knowledge is Satan (John)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sun worship is a very real (and false) pagan religion

sun worship is false?

get rid of the christian god
what do you get?
same as it always was in the bazillion years before this (FALSE ) diety was invented

get rid of the sun
what have you got

do i have to answer question two for you or can you figure it out on your own?
edit on 4-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

"Masonic Bible" is a myth. There are Bibles with Masonic covers and pre-scripture pages detailing information about degrees and such. But the actual text of the Bible is the same as many other Bibles. It all depends on the version.

Which technically you shouldn't quote the Bible as fact unless you are going to refer to the earliest versions possible in it's original language. Nearly every Bible ever created has misinterpreted much of the original scripture..

The scripture translations and interpretation of the translation is not the issue. The core of the text is found at the root of the symbols locked within. This wisdom and knowledge is encoded and hermetically sealed. Now that we have a compendium of knowledge based on history and context, we can return to the core of the text and decipher the meaning. The central meaning will be a combination of concrete and abstract meaning, just like the two languages that were used to encode the symbol. Hebrew is a very concrete language and Greek is a very abstract / mathematical language. Our mind is geared for both sides. When the two become one, the meaning opens like a flower. This is by design.

The reason this is valuable to our discussion here is of primary importance. If truth is not used to rightly divide itself, the meaning breaks down and becomes confused in paradox and contradiction. Rightly dividing truth requires the key to unwinding truth. This key is an intuitive process that is common to all men. When Theurgy and ritual magic is used as our foundation of truth, the mind is opened to reprogramming of the consciousness. Our Spirit, at its core, is a quantum processor that reads and translates symbols. If it is fed the incorrect symbols and meanings, our mind is incapable of reading the symbols when drawing implications. This is where the counterfeit wisdom and knowledge of the deceiver comes into the mix.

What are the rules that we should know? Seven Rules of Hillel

The only valuable teacher a person can have is one influenced by a Holy Spirit (pure consciousness). When we open ourselves up, by oath and ritual, to spirits that are malevolent, we are open to error and false programming. Why would we willingly open our mind to false doctrine and wisdom? THE Holy Spirit was offered by Christ for free. All we need to do is knock and seek.

When the student is willing, the teacher will appear.

The counterfeit to this last statement is this: When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

The difference is subtle. With Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the teacher is always willing and the student needs not be ready. A willingness to open our mind to God is all it takes. Faith is produced by God. Our education is produced by the Holy Spirit of God, acting on a willing and eager heart, to receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding from a benevolent benefactor.

Why would we seek the world's wisdom? Why would we willingly seek error? Why would we hide behind our works when the motivation is duplicity? The answer is obvious.

We don't need an organization of men to seek God or do good works. We just need God, along with a willing and contrite heart. When pride is humbled, God's authority and wisdom fills the gap.

edit on 4-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You preach the truth brother!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum