It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

do you mean the House of Temple of the Scottish Rite, southern Jurisdiction?

It was the Albert Pike Memorial Masonic Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas. Pike served as Worshipful Master in Western Star Lodge in Little Rock, which eventually changed its name to Albert Pike Lodge in his memory (and which meets in this building).

Someone (or someones) desecrated the building by spray painting satanic symbols on it.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I think 'Lucifer' is a concept unintentionally created by the monk Jerome when trying to translate scripture.

In the Book of Isaiah the Lucifer verse appears to refer to a fallen angel, but when taken in context it refers to the fallen king of Babylon.

"Light Bringer" ironically and "bright and shining star of the morning" also refer to Christ later on in the Bible.

Of course there is the possibility that it means what appears to mean as well. The Urantia Book has an extensive explanation of the Luciferian Rebellion and the Fall.

There is a great deal of evidence that Jerome either mistranslated it on purpose or by mistake. The passage refers to a bright king. Lucifer was a Latin word (in the Vulgate) used for Hebrew text. Nonetheless, Christ is the Bright and Morning Star and the one that rises in our heats. The fallen kings are those who take the name, yet do not take the character and gospel. This is taking the name in vain. In the end, a name only speaks to character and purpose.

The Masonic downfall is their participation in the Mithraic Mysteries. Mystery Babylon is no mystery at all. It is the definition of both words. Mystery refers to the Mysteries. Babylon is the mixing of the corrupt pagan ideology with theft by commerce. Babylon is defined in the bible as this:

Babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

Why commerce? Caron is the fruit of knowledge. It's technology and the transmutation of matter to serve mankind in a graven image. The system that creates this has the mark of the beast (Carbon - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.).

Is it really that hard to track the Masons to their Pagan roots? Daddy Warbucks pays them his tithe.

MASONS!!! Defend your Daddy!! Please tell us what the connection is if it is not what I have described. I dare you to defend your symbols and where they lead. Please. Allow us the decency of filling in the gaps.

If you can't, I suggest repenting. Come out of Egypt and seek Christ why there is still time. Your clock is ticking.

edit on 8-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

If you hide the truth, at least you can keep it safe.
For a time. If it is the same truth I found, I too held that belief, that it should be hidden. But at what cost, and length of time. Who does "hiding the truth" protect and who does it harm? I'm not so certain anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

There is a great deal of evidence that Jerome either mistranslated it on purpose or by mistake. The passage refers to a bright king. Lucifer was a Greek word used for Hebrew text.

Just for the record, "Lucifer" is Latin, not Greek. The Greek is "Heosphorus".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Freemasonry is not a Christian organization although many of us are professing Christians, and the God we worship is the Christian God - Salvation can only be attained by a belief in the divine revelation which exists in the form of a Sacred Volume for every religion and of course for we Christians this is the Holy Bible. What then does Masonry and Christianity have in common? Masonry is not a religion but it is religious - it is not a church but is a worship in which men of all religions may unite - It is the friend of all, having emphasis upon those truths which underlie all religions. Masonry seeks to instill in its members a standard conduct and behaviour which will be acceptable to all creeds and hopefully that its teaching will be complimentary to that of any religion. The basic tenants of Masonry, brotherly love, relief and truth are complimentary to any man's Christian beliefs and must become a part of a Christian's search for more light in his continual search for truth - that true Spiritual Light who for a Christian is our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Link if you care to learn instead of just posting Bible passages.

You overcome with Word. The error is outlined in my last post. I have a challenge for you at the end of that post. It goes like this:

Is it really that hard to track the Masons to their Pagan roots? Daddy Warbucks pays them his tithe.

MASONS!!! Defend your Daddy!! Please tell us what the connection is if it is not what I have described. I dare you to defend your symbols and where they lead. Please. Allow us the decency of filling in the gaps.

If you can't, I suggest repenting. Come out of Egypt and seek Christ why there is still time. Your clock is ticking.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

do you mean the House of Temple of the Scottish Rite, southern Jurisdiction? The very same one that Brother Pike was a member of? Yea, he has a lot of things relating to him there. How about you look into where he fits in the the Northern Jurisdiction, or where he fits into English freemasonry. But you won't do that.

I don't need to. The main Root Temple is in Israel. Daddy Warbucks paid for it. The symbols point to the Dog Star and the all seeing eye. What is the Eye? The knowledge that '___' leads you to a feeling that is the connection to God. What did Jesus say about this:

Do you understand what he is telling them/you?

John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

Headquarters of the "Experts." Why would you swear oaths to them and not your faith exclusively to God? Men and the Dog Star will not save you. Do you see the dog in my avatar? His eyes are opened. Your dog winks as he sends you to a place you do not want to be.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Daddy Warbucks pays them his tithe.

MASONS!!! Defend your Daddy!!

Last time I checked, Daddy Warbucks works for the Christian fundies.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

There is a great deal of evidence that Jerome either mistranslated it on purpose or by mistake. The passage refers to a bright king. Lucifer was a Greek word used for Hebrew text.

Just for the record, "Lucifer" is Latin, not Greek. The Greek is "Heosphorus".

True. My error.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

For a time. If it is the same truth I found, I too held that belief, that it should be hidden. But at what cost, and length of time. Who does "hiding the truth" protect and who does it harm? I'm not so certain anymore.

I've come to think it will find its way out exactly when its supposed to.
Until then, keep it safe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Daddy Warbucks
Don't you mean "Santa Clause"? Or how about "The Master".

Masons, stay the course! Stay the course.. You will find your reward in the next life. Did you know that when you deal with reptilians, you know, alligators and snakes, you must use unconditional love and acceptance, even when they are eating you alive. Stay the course!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

I've come to think it will find its way out exactly when its supposed to.
Until then, keep it safe.
Cody, thank you for a respectful answer. Now I feel like grabbing the jar of calamine. J/K Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Anytime

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Daddy Warbucks pays them his tithe.

MASONS!!! Defend your Daddy!!

Last time I checked, Daddy Warbucks works for the Christian fundies.

Nice try, though.

Daddy Warbucks is the character portraied by the Masons in the Annie Warbucks cartoons and movies. He is a war profiteer. He is after the oil and Annie. He really wanted a boy, but Annie will do. Don't you remember the thread? Turn the cartoon upside down and the eyebrows are the same vav Hebrew letters as the ones in the Monster Energy Drink. Vav, Vav, Vav is 666. Remember?

The Heart of the Mason is the pendant of the dollar sign on his chest. Remember? Daddy Warbucks is like Rockefeller, Bush and the Rothchilds. All Masons. Daddys who sold their children down the river for the money and oil.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times'

Mystery Solved POST: LINK

More points made by me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Daddy Warbucks
Don't you mean "Santa Clause"? Or how about "The Master".

Masons, stay the course! Stay the course.. You will find your reward in the next life. Did you know that when you deal with reptilians, you know, alligators and snakes, you must use unconditional love and acceptance, even when they are eating you alive. Stay the course!

2 Thessalonians 2

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The lie is on your heads. What secret might that be that you are keeping? Are you sure you know the truth?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by protocolsoflove

Proto,

I think you'll find I'm the least politically correct person on these boards. I don't pretend to be tolerant or full of light. I am quite the opposite of those things. I only claim to be well-mannered until angered, well-educated, and as humble as possible at all times. My only trouble is that when people keep saying they follow religions of love and light etc., yet seem to find an enemy lurking around every corner, the hypocrisy is comical. Jewish, Muslim, Christian, New Age, all do the same thing. And you can take my word on it, since, as a theistic Satanist, I've been on the receiving end of vitriol from all of them

First, you were convinced Masons were evil people bent on world destruction, then you changed your mind, and now it seems you are afraid that Muslims are trying to destroy Christianity. Don't jump from one fear bandwagon to another. If you look hard enough and deep enough, you'll find the one group bent on world control. And it won't be the Masons. Just follow the money. Always the money.

When I was writing my thesis, I took a trip out to the Levant. I met a very interesting gentleman, a Mason btw, who had an amazing library. There were four books in there that he said would interest me, and he laid them out on the table, said he would turn his back and leave, and would give me half an hour to read them. Two of them were Gnostic, two of them were Islamic. None were of the bible or the Koran. All of them blew my mind. I realized exactly how much had been hidden and changed completely. After half an hour, he came back, we went to dinner and never said another word about it.

Set us free. What did the books say? You are a satanist and a Mason?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It's not for me to say, as I was shown them on condition of silence.
I am a Satanist, but I am not a Mason.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

New Age, all do the same thing. And you can take my word on it, since, as a theistic Satanist, I've been on the receiving end of vitriol from all of them

You said the above quote in relation to being a Mason and knowing something from four books that were revealed to you. Clues.

Lesser Case

Theistic Satanist is...

Theistic Satanism, sometimes referred to as Traditional Satanism, or Spiritual Satanism, is a form of Satanism with the primary belief that Satan is an actual deity or force to revere or worship.[1][2] Other characteristics of Theistic Satanism may include a belief in magic, which is manipulated through ritual.[3] Unlike LaVeyan Satanism founded by Anton LaVey in the 1960s, Theistic Satanism is theistic[3] as opposed to atheistic, believing that Satan (Hebrew: הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan, ‘the accuser’) is a real being[3] rather than a symbol of individualism.
LINK

Another Mason then tells you this:

LINK

Then this:

LINK

Again, let's look at Theistic Satanism as the lesser case (As above, so below):

Theistic Satanism, sometimes referred to as Traditional Satanism, or Spiritual Satanism, is a form of Satanism with the primary belief that Satan is an actual deity or force to revere or worship.[1][2] Other characteristics of Theistic Satanism may include a belief in magic, which is manipulated through ritual.[3] Unlike LaVeyan Satanism founded by Anton LaVey in the 1960s, Theistic Satanism is theistic[3] as opposed to atheistic, believing that Satan (Hebrew: הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan, ‘the accuser’) is a real being[3] rather than a symbol of individualism.
LINK

And the deduce the truth:

The greater case is that one is the other. Please explain how I am incorrect or correct. Come out of the closet. What are you hiding?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's not for me to say, as I was shown them on condition of silence.
I am a Satanist, but I am not a Mason.

Would you agree, still keeping the contents of the book silent, that I am completely on track with Mystery Babylon and the connection to the Builders that Jesus mentioned?

Second question. In your opinion, is Jesus really Lucifer (Satan) deceiving mankind?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What secret might that be that you are keeping? Are you sure you know the truth?
It is a secret that belongs to all of mankind. I believe Cody, and even admire him now. He is not a Mason, but you need not be a mason to know this truth. You merely must have an open heart, that of a child.
I myself learned it from 3 books, and a movie

If Cody does not share it with you, I can understand the reason. It is a truth better served cold and found by yourself.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

...I suggest repenting.

If I repent will I end up thumping a Bible as hard as you do?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join