It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Haha I think he means we've gotten a tad bit off topic

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Haha I think he means we've gotten a tad bit off topic
i guess I should of put that together since my father worked the R&R for 40 + years.

Okay, back on track.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship
So, Sun worship equates to Lucifer-ism? And why would it? Who is being raised from the dead, and by whom? Refresh me

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah haha, there's just a misconception with people where they think that sun worship is satanic idol worship. All I can say to explain it is like this:

Christians have the cross, Jews have their star of David, Buddhists have their Buddha. What are these but important emblems for their religion which remind them of God.

Well when you know that God created the heavens it becomes clear that the sun is a fantastic natural symbol for all of man and a constant reminder of God's power and love.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Here is the script for the Royal Arch Degree and accompanying commentary to show you where they are taking the Lord's name in vain and causing blasphemy against God's name.

ROYAL ARCH DEGREE

Everything about the site that you linked to is wrong. Lets start with the very first line:
"He is now qualified to be initiated into the Royal Arch degree."

One does not get initiated into the Royal Arch degree. One gets exalted to that degree.

Very next paragraph:
"The Royal Arch degree catechism asks, "Are you a Royal Arch Mason?""

The ritual does not ask this. It asks:
"Do you pledge your honour ....... that you have been raised to the sublime degree of a Master Mason for four weeks and upwards?"

I could go through it line by line and point out the errors in each line, but if you don't believe that there is an error in each of the first two lines as I have pointed out above, then spending time pointing out the other errors would be pointless.

Everything that site says about Royal Arch Masonry seems to be made up.

edit on 8/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Do you think that the people who put out all this masonic garbage to fool people like me into thinking that they're reading the "real McCoy" are part of the same people who have been the enemy of masonry for hundreds of years?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I don't think the people who made that site are even Christians.

I know somebody who runs a bodybuilding site and pretends to be a bodybuilder and makes tons of money by giving advice on a forum, but has never lifted a weight in his life.

It's what sells. (Also note the advert to buy the book from which this extract is taken on the bottom left of the page.)

Besides, a true Christian would not tell lies, even on a website.

I don't think it's anti-Masonry people at all. I think these fundamentalist anti-Masonry sites are cash cows.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by emsed1

I bet you guys make pyramids with your chicken bones and stand your celery stalks up in a stonehenge configuration.

The small day to day friendliness and warm welcoming of friends and family does wonders for your health, both physically and mentally. Years ago I decided to always be conscious of how I am treating people. If some serious **** went down, like a red dawn scenario, the neighbors and coworkers that people despise and treat with disdain and coldness might be the only people who can help you out.

You are quite right. I think, sadly, that in the near future we will need to gather with as many "like minded individuals" if we are to weather the dangers of this world.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Sad but probably true. I think I've seen just about every anti mason or illuminati youtube video there is. That was one of the things that made me think it's all BS.

Half the videos out there contain REALLY poor English as if someone didn't speak English very well even though they are making a video for western consumption. They usually sound middle eastern or north African or something when there is narration.

I was like hmm...why are these people who could be Muslim for all I know telling me about what Christianity is.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yep, must be them there evil muslims.
That's it, Proto.
Embrace that unity.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
RAILS RAILS RAILS, I Call Rails.........

I asked questions on topic, will the answers be forthcoming? What is the symbol for Lucifer....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

What is the symbol for Lucifer....

A man who's been in the sun too long and is quite sunburnt (red) and has been genetically modified to grow horns and a pointy tail?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think 'Lucifer' is a concept unintentionally created by the monk Jerome when trying to translate scripture.

In the Book of Isaiah the Lucifer verse appears to refer to a fallen angel, but when taken in context it refers to the fallen king of Babylon.

"Light Bringer" ironically and "bright and shining star of the morning" also refer to Christ later on in the Bible.

Of course there is the possibility that it means what appears to mean as well. The Urantia Book has an extensive explanation of the Luciferian Rebellion and the Fall.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Thanks Saurus, but I don't think Satan, is Lucifer

I go searching around and your mindset is abundant.
TITLE: FREEMASONRY PROVEN TO WORSHIP LUCIFER , PART 3, STUDY OF SYMBOLS

But curiously I do find the color "Red" be of interest and involved in some way, or associated with Lucifer. Anyone else care to share?
Thanks emsed1, there does seem to be connections between all these players. Fallen Angels, Lucifer, Jesus, and even Satan.
edit on 8-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add

Also, in the link, to which I read with a grain of salt, is this passage

Please, we implore you, take the time to read our articles so you may finally know the Truth of Jesus Christ, the God of the Universe which Masons contemptuously call an "inferior god", and Whom they never, ever mention in their teachings or their rituals. We fervently pray that the Holy Spirit will illumine your mind, heart, and soul with the knowledge of the true God, and only the true God, of the Holy Bible.
As mentioned above about who puts this stuff out, I don't know, but who ever it is wants everyone against the Masons and re-enter the Matrix via the Bible. It says to me, you can hate Masons but you must love the god of the bible. Be a good sheep and get back into the pen, box. Yea, who is sponsoring this stuff.........
edit on 8-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Haha, I think you probably read way too much into that. You have to admit that there are crazy fundamentalists of every religion and faith. Just as there are crazy Christians who taunt the corpses of fallen soldiers at their funerals, crazy Jews who talk about gentiles burning in hell forever, Christians who talk about Jews burning in hell, occultists who just want to SEE hell on Earth, there are people who are crazy Muslims.

These extreme viewpoints from the stance of each of these religions are readily available on the internet and pop up quite frequently if you are researching certain things.

Cody, you have to be able to let people broach these topics without fear of being called racist or prejudiced right? It's like in the 9/11 forums...if you even use the worse zionist you're called a crazy Jew hater. Here we have this delicate thing where a person is trying to tell you about how your government wants New World Order and how the Illuminati are involved and you're starting to think that every major icon is evil. And the text on the screen uses poor syntax and spelling while the narrator is difficult to understand through his thick accent which can only be described as middle eastern.

I just point out things as I see them without beating around the bush and would hope that others take it as such without fear of race baiting.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Here is the script for the Royal Arch Degree and accompanying commentary to show you where they are taking the Lord's name in vain and causing blasphemy against God's name.

ROYAL ARCH DEGREE

Everything about the site that you linked to is wrong. Lets start with the very first line:
"He is now qualified to be initiated into the Royal Arch degree."

One does not get initiated into the Royal Arch degree. One gets exalted to that degree.

Very next paragraph:
"The Royal Arch degree catechism asks, "Are you a Royal Arch Mason?""

The ritual does not ask this. It asks:
"Do you pledge your honour ....... that you have been raised to the sublime degree of a Master Mason for four weeks and upwards?"

I could go through it line by line and point out the errors in each line, but if you don't believe that there is an error in each of the first two lines as I have pointed out above, then spending time pointing out the other errors would be pointless.

Everything that site says about Royal Arch Masonry seems to be made up.

edit on 8/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

LINK

JESUS CHRIST

Masonry: "In his private petitions a man may petition God or Jehovah, Allah or Buddha, Mohammed or Jesus; he may call upon the God of Israel or the First Great Cause. In the Masonic Lodge he hears petition to the Great Architect of the Universe, finding his own deity under that name. A hundred paths may wind upward around a mountain; at the top they meet." (Carl H. Claudy, "Introduction to Freemasonry." p. 38)

Christianity: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the Life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. (Jn.14:6) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name [but Jesus] under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

---------------------------

GOD

Masonry: "...Since every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself. (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 14th Degree, p. 234) "The only personal God Freemasonry accepts is humanity in toto...Humanity therefore is the only personal God that there is." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry," p. 216) "The Absolute is Reason. Reason IS, by means of itself. It IS because IT IS...If God IS, HE IS by Reason." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree. p. 737)

Christianity: In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen. 1:1) For there are three that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word [Jesus], and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (I Jn. 5:7) God said undo Moses, I AM THAT I AM... (Ex. 3:14)

------------------------------

THE HOLY BIBLE

Masonry: "...the literal meaning (of the Bible) is for the vulgar only." (Albert Pike, "Digest of Morals and Dogma," p. 166) "Masonry makes no profession of Christianity...but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple...in which there shall be but one alter and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shastra, Sade, Zend-Avesta, Koran and Holy Bible shall lie...and at whose shrine the Hindoo, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel..." ("The Kentucky Monitor." Fellowcraft Degree, p. 95) The removal of the name of Jesus and references to Him in Bible verses used in the ritual are "slight but necessary modifications." (Albert Mackey, "Masonic Ritualist." p. 272)

Christianity: The Words of the Lord are pure words, as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. (Psa. 12:6) All Scripture is given by inspiration of God... (II Tim. 3:16) ...if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa. 8:20)

------------------------------

REDEMPTION

Masonry: "These three degrees (1st, 2nd, 3rd) thus form a perfect an harmonious whole, nor can it be conceived that anything can be suggested more, which the soul of man requires." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 196) "If we with suitable true devotion maintain our Masonic profession, our faith will become a beam of light an bring us to those blessed mansions where we shall be eternally happy with God, the Great Architect of the Universe." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 79) "...salvation by faith and the vicarious atonement were not taught as now interpreted, by Jesus, nor are these doctrines taught in the esoteric scriptures. They are later and ignorant perversions of the original doctrines." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry." p. 57)

Christianity: As it is written. There is none righteous no not one: (Rom. 3:10) For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23) For He hath made Him [Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. (II Cor. 5:21) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9)

More in the link if you care to read.

LINK

edit on 8-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Proto,

I think you'll find I'm the least politically correct person on these boards. I don't pretend to be tolerant or full of light. I am quite the opposite of those things. I only claim to be well-mannered until angered, well-educated, and as humble as possible at all times. My only trouble is that when people keep saying they follow religions of love and light etc., yet seem to find an enemy lurking around every corner, the hypocrisy is comical. Jewish, Muslim, Christian, New Age, all do the same thing. And you can take my word on it, since, as a theistic Satanist, I've been on the receiving end of vitriol from all of them

First, you were convinced Masons were evil people bent on world destruction, then you changed your mind, and now it seems you are afraid that Muslims are trying to destroy Christianity. Don't jump from one fear bandwagon to another. If you look hard enough and deep enough, you'll find the one group bent on world control. And it won't be the Masons. Just follow the money. Always the money.

When I was writing my thesis, I took a trip out to the Levant. I met a very interesting gentleman, a Mason btw, who had an amazing library. There were four books in there that he said would interest me, and he laid them out on the table, said he would turn his back and leave, and would give me half an hour to read them. Two of them were Gnostic, two of them were Islamic. None were of the bible or the Koran. All of them blew my mind. I realized exactly how much had been hidden and changed completely. After half an hour, he came back, we went to dinner and never said another word about it.

If you hide the truth, at least you can keep it safe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Here is the problem, and it's been pointed out OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

"Morals and Dogma" has nothing to do with Freemasonry. It is a book written by one man, who happened to be a Mason, about the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (Southern Jurisdiction).

It is not Masonic 'canon' if such a thing exists.

This is tantamount to saying because Pastor Fred Phelps held up a sign saying "GOD HATES FAGS" that all of Christianity is hateful and judgmental.

If you really want to draw conclusions, at least rely on substantiated evidence and not regurgitated quotes from Pike.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Freemasonry is not a Christian organization although many of us are professing Christians, and the God we worship is the Christian God - Salvation can only be attained by a belief in the divine revelation which exists in the form of a Sacred Volume for every religion and of course for we Christians this is the Holy Bible. What then does Masonry and Christianity have in common? Masonry is not a religion but it is religious - it is not a church but is a worship in which men of all religions may unite - It is the friend of all, having emphasis upon those truths which underlie all religions. Masonry seeks to instill in its members a standard conduct and behaviour which will be acceptable to all creeds and hopefully that its teaching will be complimentary to that of any religion. The basic tenants of Masonry, brotherly love, relief and truth are complimentary to any man's Christian beliefs and must become a part of a Christian's search for more light in his continual search for truth - that true Spiritual Light who for a Christian is our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Link if you care to learn instead of just posting Bible passages.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Here is the problem, and it's been pointed out OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

"Morals and Dogma" has nothing to do with Freemasonry. It is a book written by one man, who happened to be a Mason, about the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (Southern Jurisdiction).

It is not Masonic 'canon' if such a thing exists.

This is tantamount to saying because Pastor Fred Phelps held up a sign saying "GOD HATES FAGS" that all of Christianity is hateful and judgmental.

If you really want to draw conclusions, at least rely on substantiated evidence and not regurgitated quotes from Pike.

"Morals and Dogma" has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Are you sure? Albert is also in Washington. He is the symbol for Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Are you sure? Albert is also in Washington. He is the symbol for Freemasonry.

do you mean the House of Temple of the Scottish Rite, southern Jurisdiction? The very same one that Brother Pike was a member of? Yea, he has a lot of things relating to him there. How about you look into where he fits in the the Northern Jurisdiction, or where he fits into English freemasonry. But you won't do that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join