It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What secret might that be that you are keeping? Are you sure you know the truth?
It is a secret that belongs to all of mankind. I believe Cody, and even admire him now. He is not a Mason, but you need not be a mason to know this truth. You merely must have an open heart, that of a child.
I myself learned it from 3 books, and a movie

If Cody does not share it with you, I can understand the reason. It is a truth better served cold and found by yourself.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it

X is a Y best served Z may not factor in the remainder. Let's review. You assume I don't already know.

If I am to get this straight, you believe that you have found a way over the wall and have witnessed the true image that was presented. This amounts to you saying, "I see you God. I've figured it out." What you many not realize is that the image you are seeing by climbing the wall is not a true image. It is a counterfeit that is a delusion God allows.

Go back to the main story at hand. Humpty Dumpty climbed the veil. He was an egg you know. He would have hatched and the tree of life inside could have produced what the chicken intended. Instead, he was curious. He climbed the wall to see what was on the other side. When he looked, He could not believe his eyes. He had a great fall from his glory. The egg cracked. All of the King's tools (Technology) and all of the kings men (Alchemists, scientists, theosophists, mathematicians) could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Hard as they try, the glory on his birthday (Lewis Carroll - Alice) cannot be gained back.

The questions remain. How do we gain glory? Is the image we witness over the wall what we imagine, or is it misplaced concreteness and delusion? Is the wall impenetrable?

You say it is not and you say you can boast the answer?

Ephesians 2

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith —and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Where is the Gate? What is beyond logic? 88 keys. Harmony.

John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.

The sheep can tell you where the gate is. They already know. When you decided to come clean with your delusion, the truth sets you free. Why do you suppose He keeps saying Mystery here? The Seven Rules of Hillel says that when a word is found in one context, there is a connection in all context. Rightly divided truth can be seen from error. Mystery Babylon is connected to the Mysteries and to Mantra. Come clean gentleman.

The Jesuits told you a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

edit on 8-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
He is not a Mason, but you need not be a mason to know this truth. You merely must have an open heart, that of a child.
I myself learned it from 3 books, and a movie

If Cody does not share it with you, I can understand the reason. It is a truth better served cold and found by yourself.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it

BINGO!

We have a winner!

This is the reason things are like they are in masonry. When a mason tells you there are no secrets, he is telling the truth. There are only things you have not found yet. Will you find them? That depends on if you actually look for them. Some do, and some don't. Some think they already know everything and they try to tell everyone else how wrong they are. They will find out who is right and who is wrong soon enough, as will the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Daddy Warbucks is the character portraied by the Masons in the Annie Warbucks cartoons and movies.

Portrayed by *what* Masons?

The Heart of the Mason is the pendant of the dollar sign on his chest. Remember?

Ummmm......no.....but do tell.....where did you get this "heart of the mason" stuff?

Daddy Warbucks is like Rockefeller, Bush and the Rothchilds. All Masons.

No, they are not Masons. But the Bushes and Rockefellers are Christian fundies, though.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

It's not for me to say, as I was shown them on condition of silence.
I am a Satanist, but I am not a Mason.

Aaaaa, run away the evil Satanist is going to corrupt your thoughts with magic and sacrificial rituals!

How dare he have a faith thats different from fundamental Christianity!!!!

Run for the hills!

I'm proud to call you my friend, Cody. I respect your personal choices in regards to religion and look forward to hearing more from you, buddy. The above was a joke, as I'm sure you had already figured!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Daddy Warbucks is the character portraied by the Masons in the Annie Warbucks cartoons and movies.

Portrayed by *what* Masons?

The Heart of the Mason is the pendant of the dollar sign on his chest. Remember?

Ummmm......no.....but do tell.....where did you get this "heart of the mason" stuff?

Daddy Warbucks is like Rockefeller, Bush and the Rothchilds. All Masons.

No, they are not Masons. But the Bushes and Rockefellers are Christian fundies, though.

You do know that lies are not permitted on ATS? You do know that ATS members know the truth behind what you are veiling?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Now you speak for the entire ATS membership as well?

Your self righteousness never ceases to amaze.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Now you speak for the entire ATS membership as well?

Your self righteousness never ceases to amaze.

Truth is coming out. People are not sheeple. Another lie.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

your message is fine, but your delivery sucks. People would be elated to hear that God loves them, but most folks don't like being hit with a Bible shot out of a cannon. Maybe you are just a young energetic kid who got messed up with the wrong cult, I don't know, but if you look at YOU from the outside, you come off a bit abrasive. You will have many more against you than with you. If that's your goal, your doing great. Somehow, I think God's message is a bit different than you are preaching.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

your message is fine, but your delivery sucks. People would be elated to hear that God loves them, but most folks don't like being hit with a Bible shot out of a cannon. Maybe you are just a young energetic kid who got messed up with the wrong cult, I don't know, but if you look at YOU from the outside, you come off a bit abrasive. You will have many more against you than with you. If that's your goal, your doing great. Somehow, I think God's message is a bit different than you are preaching.

The message is one of revealing the lie and making sure the truth rises. The world would love to flip this on end. We see it in every corner of society. The handlers of society are against the message of Christ. The people welcome it. Truth sets you free unless you refuse to see it. I have never spoken down to anyone. The subject I present may do just that. Read my signature.

Romans 10:14

14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

There is ways to spread your message without forcing it down people's throats. The gag reflex naturally makes me reject every single thing you say, because of the way you do it.

In short, your methods of enlightening people really disgust me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There is ways to spread your message without forcing it down people's throats. The gag reflex naturally makes me reject every single thing you say, because of the way you do it.

In short, your methods of enlightening people really disgust me.

My method is simple. Deny ignorance with truth that has be demonstrated. I do not demonstrate the platform I stand on. I simply reflect the truth found in the Bible where it needs to be seen in context. When truth sits next to an error by context, the subject judges. That's not me doing the judgement. We each light the fire we burn by. There is error in us all and my message has been simple: Seek Christ. His words cannot be refuted or changed or lessened. They are what they are. His Word is good and can be rightly divided.

Notice that I do not speak ill of anyone. I simply speak to the context of truth. If truth reveals something in another person's image, we can't say the path toward repair is no known. If you expect me to say nice things about people doing evil things in the world, that won't happen. We all do those things and are equally charged. The point is to seek the remedy. Christ is the remedy for all of us. Repentance is found in the arms of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

But your not. By finishing your statement with

"Christ is the remedy for all of us......."

That is shoving it down my throat. I have a very large piece of my heart didicated to Jesus, but my own faith is not yours. So stop forcing Christianity on other people.

It's very unlike Jesus, who you strive to emulate.
edit on 8-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I just have to say that you really took a minor comment I made and took it to mean I had undergone some paradigm shift. You can rip on Christian fundies all day long and browbeat about ignorant people and when I mention the word muslim you go on a vitriol and try to psychoanalyze me.

Guess what, I've linked to and talked about a lot of different stuff here in the few months I've been a member...that doesn't mean I have it tattooed on my chest. So I know you're like the Goodbye Mr. Chips of satanists and you have a lot of well sourced and valid information. That doesn't mean your research bleeds into the field of who I am as a person at all. As I recall you had a few rather scathing posts about how ignorant and horrible I was for talking about anti-masonic conspiracy theories and about how "until you learn tolerance etc..." Well, I was convinced not by you or the masons on this site but just by the provided information that clearly debunks a majority of the false claims. You can't come back now and call me wishy washy and intolerant.

I could sit here and try to defend myself by describing the muslim friends I have or have known but I shouldn't have to. I described various groups of people who had made several conspiracy documentaries dealing only with Americans and obviously targeted towards a Christian, American audience as "Middle Eastern, North African or Muslim" based on their accents and poor use of the english language in the written text on the screen.

I hope that in time maybe you will start to understand me as you think you do so well. I also look forward to future discussions with you and the others here.

p.s. your story about reading secret books that reveal the truth was awesome...if you're getting a headache it's because I'm sending LOVE and LIGHT your way!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Would you agree, still keeping the contents of the book silent, that I am completely on track with Mystery Babylon and the connection to the Builders that Jesus mentioned?

Second question. In your opinion, is Jesus really Lucifer (Satan) deceiving mankind?

I will only answer these questions in my own opinion, OK?

1. No, I think you are way off track. Yehoshua did not come as the Immanuel. He is not the Messiah of the Jews.

2. You need to first make the distinction between Lucifer and Satan. These are two different deities. Lucifer is the light, and Satan is the teacher and judge. Yehoshua is Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Aaaaa, run away the evil Satanist is going to corrupt your thoughts with magic and sacrificial rituals!

How dare he have a faith thats different from fundamental Christianity!!!!

Run for the hills!

I'm proud to call you my friend, Cody. I respect your personal choices in regards to religion and look forward to hearing more from you, buddy. The above was a joke, as I'm sure you had already figured!

I'm proud to call you my friend, too!
Thank you for showing me such kindness.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Hehehe, Proto, no need to get so defensive!
It's good that you think for yourself. Although I'm not convinced that's what you're actually doing.
However, you have no need to defend yourself to me.
I can say whatever I want to you, and vice versa etc ad nauseum
I have absolutely no emotional/educational/any kind of investment in which way your spiritual path takes you. And you really shouldn't give a flying fig leaf what I think, either.
However, if you're so full of love and light, show it, act it, feel it.
Don't just pay it lip service.

And quit sending me that stuff. Vicodin...Calamine...
edit on 9-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

2. You need to first make the distinction between Lucifer and Satan. These are two different deities. Lucifer is the light, and Satan is the teacher and judge. Yehoshua is Lucifer.

Strange - most religions group "light" and "teacher" together.

How do you compare your deities to those of the ancient religions (i.e. Egyptian, Greek, Hindu)? Is there a correlation, or do you see them differently?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Yes!
I do correlate them.
I follow the Sumerian and early Egyptian traditions.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Alister Crowley shows here that his deity is duel aspected in nature. The masculine dark side is Satan or the typical supreme pagan sun god, in this case represented by Apollo (often though Horus), the other aspect is the feminine light side often depicted as the moon or venus, that being Lucifer. This passage from Crowley shows that he admits that archangel Michael (who is Jesus) defeated him in heaven and thrown him out onto the earth (dust).

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow?
Confessions - Chapter 67 p. 635

Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386). Defender Publishing LLC. Kindle Edition.

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

"Since the all-seeing eye represents the Egyptian Osirus, let's look at who Osiris is. He committed incest with his sister, Isis, which resulted in the birth of Horus the Egyptian god of the dead as well as a Sun God .. Osiris is known by many other names in other countries ... In Thrace and Greece, he is known as Dionysus, the god of pleasures and of partying and wine ... Festivals held in Dionysus' honor often resulted in human sacrifices and orgiastic sexual rites. The Phrygians know Osiris as Sabasius where he is honored as the solar deity (a sun god) who was represented by horns and his emblem was a serpent. In other places, he is known by other names: Deouis, The Boy Jupiter, The Centaur, Orion, Saturn, The Boy Plutus, Iswara, The Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, BAAL!" Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 359

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. . Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law....I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles. Source: 'Confessions' - chpt 66 p.617, 618. Alister Crowley

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Your definition of "light" must be different then.

Am I correct in assuming that in your context, light does not refer to knowledge, but rather as physical light, or even creation perhaps.

I'm just trying to figure our the origin of your deities, so that I can understand what you believe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join