It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Sorry I have been having some problems today with the posting functions. That was meant for another member, I have amended the thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Arken

Also note the many of the clouds of dust are in the shape of people..................vaporized into dust.

edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Yes, that part creeped me out as well.
I did not even know this is how the album looked! How creepy! The Masonic floor of course, is what grabbed my attention first. That always lets you know to "look...HARDER" as Rafiki says in the Lion King.

Lots of symbolism in this one..I am going to pick it apart a little more.

Great find, Arken!

Also, for some reason it is making me think of an Illuminati card, but which one I am not sure yet..let me peruse the images and see what I get.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow...this is one of the more "in your face" symbolic pictures I've seen. Complete with the "blood on the dance floor" phrase, it makes it even more ominous.

The checkerboard floor is a dead giveaway that this is a "nod" to the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thats why I've been telling y'all, THE MAN ISNT DEAD. He faked his death to save his life because he knew the illuminant wanted to kill him

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

If I may interject... I think the reason he/she keeps alluding to the reasearch he/she has done is because this subject is not one you can explain to someone in a paragraph. It is a subject that takes a lot of time and consideration as well as an understanding of occult symbolism. Even just saying this cover is an example of occult symbolism turns many people, such as yourself, away from the topic.

If you don't believe it to be symbolic. Then don't believe it. But don't waste your time trying to convince some of us who understand what the OP is implying here. I really hope that didn't come off as confrontational. I just don't want this thread to turn into an endless back and forth between those who already have an understanding of the background behind the concept in the OP and those who either don't know or don't believe. Also, there are other threads that explain about occult symbolism and their use by the elite/Illuminati. It would be going off topic to try and explain it all to those who want to know why we are seeing symbolism and making connections. I think this thread is more for the people who already know about that stuff.

To give you an idea...I can look at album covers, movie posters, magazine ads and know instantly the symbolism that is being conveyed. They all have a mix of checkerboard floors, a single eye being shown, butterflies, bird cages, mirror images, subjects being depicted as manequins or puppets and a whole slew of other stuff, but these are the big ones. I know you will just laugh this off, but I just thought I'd explain some more.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well your whole apartment complex is probably designed by a mason!
Floor is definitely masonic

Anyone forgetting about Bill/William coopers 9/11 prediction before he was killed?

Notice any symbolism here:

I can see the all seeing eye on the right and what appears to be the skull and bones symbol on the left. The coat of arms (Both animals seated with the lion crowned). The world is turned upside down unleashing a pattern with skull and bones symbol and a demon by the lion etc.
edit on 1-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I doubt it, I don’t live in a “apartment complex” I live in a detached house and I am fairly sure it was not designed by a Mason but then again, with all those symbols you probably know more about my home that I do.

If you are talking about my bathroom floor with its black and white tiles, it was me that chose them and I am not a Mason
edit on 1-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Wow, is there anything the 9/11 truthers won’t read into

Its just a album cover, nothing more

I don’t even see the supposed links to 9/11 you claim to be present.

Really please explain this because I just don’t get it.

Supertramp's Breakfast in America, released in 1979":

The Coup's "Party Music", released two months before the 9-11:

Naaaah, just coincidences, just album covers, nothing more, move along, there's no such thing as "Illuminati music industry" and the 9-11 was NO inside job. Go back to sleep, your government has everything under control.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

For me to believe that they are any more than coincidences you would first have to prove to me that 9/11 was a NWO backed false flag and further to this that the NWO have infiltrated the entertainment industry deeply enough that they can manipulate album covers and explain to me how they have managed to keep this massive secret.

The Coup's "Party Music", released two months before the 9-11:

I think you will find that album came out in November 2001, two months after 9/11 not two months before as you have stated.The original artwork, that you have showed was created in June 2001 before the 9/11 attacks and they changed eventually for its release in November

en.wikipedia.org...

So many inaccuracies I just don’t know where to start!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting. If what you say/see is correct, then I would assume that the album art was done by an artist of the record company's choosing. If the Illuminati in the music industry concept is true then the foreshadowing 9/11 is plausible. IMHO.

EDIT: Just saw the other albums. Supertramp... Amazing. Breakfast in America, that blows my mind.

edit on 1-6-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us"

His album cover artist was Mark Ryden.He also painted this piece of garbage...

Notice his hand gesture..."As above so is below"

Good luck defending him now...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Good one with the All Seeing Eye on the wall. Perfect!

Interestingly, MJ is wearing a peace-sign T-shirt while standing next to it. This type of mixed symbolism is confusing to me because Peace is the anti-thesis to "their" agenda, yet I always hear how the peace sign is a type of occult symbolism. That said, it is people that give symbols their power and not the other way around so maybe that is why it confuses me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Actually most hand gestures or rather popular ones such as sign language "I love you" is derived from occult symbolism. Michael was always against them...That's why they accused him of child molestation and eventually killed him. Listen to the words in the song.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow, all of the skeptics are really annoying.

I guess they don't understand that Masons run the music industry and they purposefully put black and white checkered floors in practically every music video.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Actually most hand gestures or rather popular ones such as sign language "I love you" is derived from occult symbolism. Michael was always against them...That's why they accused him of child molestation and eventually killed him.

Please do show just one shred of evidence that what you have said is true that is not derived from your or anyone else’s interpretation of his music.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Baldryck

THE HOUR OF THE FIRST PLANE CRASH IN WTC?

I too thought MJ's pose with his arms is indicitive of the timing of the WTC attacks - more so than pointing to 9/11

a couple of professional sceptics trying to derail you - if they are that sure its all BS why dont they move on to another thread ?

Why are the debunkers so damn persistant ?

things that make you go Hmmm ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

if they are that sure its all BS why dont they move on to another thread ?

Yeah because only people who agree with the thread should post in it right, we shouldn’t bother pointing out when someone is wrong. If that was to be the ethos on ATS ignorance would be rife, fortunately this is not the case.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

How many hours have you put in?

Have you been asked by a well known author to help research for a book with pay?

You didn't add to the discussion just another immature, sarcastic attack.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Please do show just one shred of evidence that what you have said is true that is not derived from your or anyone else’s interpretation of his music.

Notice the symbolism in their outfits as well.

edit:
As above so is below:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Interesting, can i ask what book is that and how does it prove what you said about MJ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join