It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Also look at the 'reflection' on the floor. There's a pyramid that's supposed to be a reflection on the right, but it's not inverted and there's nothing it would be a reflection of. Meaning an underground ruler.

They are not reflections. That's why it's not inverted - there are no pyramids that would be reflected, like you said.

The chequered floor is transparent, laid in the middle of a city, that can be seen THROUGH it.

EDIT: I just thought of something - three layers of the city.. the 'underground' (or 'under floor'), the 'earthly' and the 'esoteric'.. or, 'hell', 'earth' and 'heaven', if you wish. Interesting in it's own way..It also brings forth the number three (3). Also the word "MIX" contains the roman numerals for 1000 and 9. And oddly, "HIS" is written with capitals. H and S are not roman numerals (but could stand for HELL and SATAN), and the lonely I could be added to the 1009 to get 1019, which is a number that has both 11 and 9 in it, and .. see what I mean? Almost anything could be interpreted this way, if you really get into it.. but it doesn't mean it's intentional, or that the observer is correct about his interpretations.

As far as the mentioned hidden meanings - I don't know, seems kind of far fetched. Could be intentional, but not 'obvious' or 'striking' enough to really make a rational human say - "That must be it!".

I mean, how many night depictions have crescent moon in them? Look at any comic or cartoon, when it's night.. most of the time, you will find the crescent moon.

And how exactly is a chequered floor automatically 'masonic'? Sure, it could be, perhaps. But it's used -SO- much in so many places, from 3D rendering (useful for testing) to all kinds of dancefloor designs and even the good, old chessboard. Freemasons have no monopoly on chequered floors, you know..

The clouds seem a bit startling, but they could be just some clouds. The pyramids are really just the 'top parts' of skyscrapers - there are also many other shapes seen. But I admit they do look a bit out-of-place.

The clouds do not form humans - at least I can't see them doing so - but they certainly do form a more 'etheric' version of the city (which is not necessarily New York). A 'higher plane' version of something can be of course considered 'illuminati', but it can also be considered 'actual reality'. Anyone who knows about 'auras' and 'souls', already has a worldview that supports this kind of thinking.

I think "History In The Mix" could be read as HIstory iN The mix" (HINT).. but that would be stretching even farther.

Jacko does have a really weird pose in that cover, which could be some kind of 'masonic gesturing', but I don't know about that, so I can't make any good comment about it.

As for the hands, others have already pointed this out, but if there was a central point for the clock, it would have to be a bit to the right from Michael himself, where the 'hands of the clock' would meet, of course. And from that point, when you look at it (take a real clock and compare), the hands point closer to 8 and 10 than anything else - and they definitely are NOT pointing at 9 and 11, as delicious as that would have been to some. They simply aren't. This is an undeniable fact. Anyone who claims otherwise, is blinded and delusional.

The mourning black band - well, I have no explanation for that. It could be a 'prior knowledge' sign. But there might as well be some other explanation for it.

Red color - that's a stretch - the NAME has the word "Blood" (which is just as good evidence as any) to it, so it's only 'natural' that the clothes would be red.

Btw, that's not ORION'S BELT in the sky, is it?

To sum it up, in my view - there are some interesting bits about it, but nothing conclusive. I have seen more interesting and more shocking evidence about 'prior knowledge' - this doesn't quite qualify. I do have a feel of 'something being quite strange' about the whole thing (the first thing being the word 'blood' used in a title, creepy), but then, Michael was a strange guy.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12   >>

join