It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Seriously dude I don't mean to be rude but do you want me to make a youtube video and read it out aloud to you whilst explaining in detail? Use the internet and your local library read up on Hellen Keller and the occult.

The name of the book is Codex Magica by Texe Marrs. I didn't get my info from there if anything I stumbled upon the images with a quick search as I had read up on the subject years ago. Good luck with your research and if you got more questions I will gladly answer them to the best of my abilities.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Bottom line is,

You are never going to convince me.

I know that line is going to get me allot of criticism but this whole symbolism stuff is utter rubbish. It’s a bunch of people with way too much time on their hands watching to many movies and reading too much into them.

Getting back on topic, has anyone yet found any proof that what the OP has said about this album cover to be correct because so far all i have seen is stuff about reading into the “symbols”.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My job is not to convince you but rather point you in the right direction and let you come to a conclusion on your own. Trust me symbolism is everything and that's the whole point of secret societies to put out blatant messages that cannot be understood by average citizens. I've got a very interesting video for you and I would advise you to watch it:

There's a thread on this here: knOwhOw

The first step in understanding the occult is symbolism don't forget it. Remember that we're not against you, just here to help. Whats in a pyramid? Whats in a pentagram? Whats with the Golden ratio?...whats with the hexagram? (I.e placing a hex on someone). You need to understand all of this first, it's the basics to the occult.
edit on 1-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Perhaps part of the problem here is that in the past i did believe in quite a lot of conspiracies including the existence of the NWO, when i done my own research, it was extensive particularly in the field of terrorism and international relations. I came to the conclusion that the NWO does not exist and almost all of the conspiracies I used to believe in were also false.

I spent a few years with my eyes closed, now they are open.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry, but his arms are pointing to 8:50. So much for that eh?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Perhaps part of the problem here is that in the past i did believe in quite a lot of conspiracies including the existence of the NWO, when i done my own research, it was extensive particularly in the field of terrorism and international relations. I came to the conclusion that the NWO does not exist and almost all of the conspiracies I used to believe in were also false.

I spent a few years with my eyes closed, now they are open.

I've been researching for years and I wasn't convinced for years but a couple of things I came across were too blatant to ignore. The N.W.O does exist, How many presidents have stated that we need a new world order? What does the back of the one dollar bill say? NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM...what does that mean?

Apologies to the OP if he feels I've derailed the thread in any manner but I believe these statements will convince the skeptics to undertake some further reading into the subject.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You're welcome to point out when you think someone is wrong but it becomes disruptive when you do so over and over and over and over again. We get it. You're not buying it. Point taken.

edit on 1-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

There's some symbolism here as well. This album is from May of 2000. Did Iron Maiden know as well? Please, you have to be an expert at this symbolism stuff. You can point out all the signs in this album art right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ever seen the end of Fight Club? Watch the last few minutes again...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

really cool, i can see it all

if anyones played max payne 3 yet, its full of masonary symbolism like crazy, its pretty creepy

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Oh, WOW.
I never saw the one about the Supertramp album.
Odd thing, a few weeks ago I suddenly thought of that album after years of not hearing it. (My mom had the original vinyl album and I remember her playing it on the record player when I was young..)

Makes me think of:

Now watch what you say
Or they´ll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Oh won´t you sign up your name
We´d like to feel you´re
Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

At night when all the world´s asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won´t you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who i am, who i am ,who i am.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I really don't think you really understand the term new world order very well, Open borders, single religion, currency, one world army, one world government, lack of human rights, mass 'treason', lack of progression in hierarchical or financial status i.e slaves for life. Ever watched the movie Equilibrium? how about reading George Orwell 1984? That's exactly what we can expect.....What do you think the purpose of the United Nations is? The name says it all.

Now back to Michael Jackson, thanks to this thread I've had him on playlist for the last hour, music doesn't get better than this.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
2) The Masonic Floor.

I'm quite confused, though, on what this has to do with anything. Not only do the Freemasons have nothing to do with the possibility of 9/11 being an inside job, but the style of floor is most definitely NOT a "Masonic Floor." It is a very common black and white checkered floor that has absolutely no connection to any kind of group or conspiracy. Well, unless you pull out some kind of weird number theory about the amount of white tiles shown times the amount of black tiles shown divided by a random number you put some kind of reasoning behind using and it comes out to 33 which is apparently a symbolic number for the masons for one reason or another, then I may believe you. But I still fail to see the relevance of the Freemasons being mentioned along with 9/11.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
For some reason I don't know why this reminds me of those MAD magazine back covers that if you fold them there was a secret image hidden...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Again who is to say this is new York,

Lisa & Bart, too

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Do you have any idea where chess originated from? What you don't understand is the symbolism expressed is not only Masonic but common within dozens of secret societies or ancient Egyptian mystic schools that serve the same purpose (Please feel free to criticize) that originated in Sumeria where Babylon was. Such as the tower of Babylon and the origins of the Vatican, the trinity and a lot of other aspects such as Dec 25th etc, Easter, Christmas trees, Ash Wednesday and the God damn Pope.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

you guys arent seeing it right then... the moon was a cresent on the day of 9/11, there were buildings that were clearly the same one's close by the twin towers, the 11 is there in the original in the same stop, although faint. Red does represent blood and sacrifice, just like our flag. but the floor i cant crack. Are you guys forgetting that micheal jackson gave that one speach about secrets in the music industry? he was much smarter about these things then you guys think...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

For me to believe that they are any more than coincidences you would first have to prove to me that 9/11 was a NWO backed false flag and further to this that the NWO have infiltrated the entertainment industry deeply enough that they can manipulate album covers and explain to me how they have managed to keep this massive secret.

The Coup's "Party Music", released two months before the 9-11:

I think you will find that album came out in November 2001, two months after 9/11 not two months before as you have stated.The original artwork, that you have showed was created in June 2001 before the 9/11 attacks and they changed eventually for its release in November

en.wikipedia.org...

So many inaccuracies I just don’t know where to start!

edit on 1-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Still their art was made BEFORE the 9-11. And the American entertainment industry flagged SOOOO many flags on the 9-11, that you have to live with your head entirely buried in the sand, to keep denying it. Even cartoons such as The Simpsons, flagged it before it happened.

So much stupidity I just don't know where to start!

edit on 6/1/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
D. post.
edit on 6/1/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

not to mention the population control, there goal: kill i think its 85%? there are those georgia guidestones written in 8 diff languages about the new world order in georgia, krazy stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join