It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Don't mind Otherside and Hamr they didn't catch the symbolism and yes it's right there and you explained it well.

Really, I think if you will read my previous posts I caught all of the symbolism and I also explained it all away rather effectively.

Why would they do this and how would they do this. For this to work MJ and/or members of his production team have to have had prior knowledge to 9/11 then they also had to have the sick sense of humour to put in some cryptic message on his album cover therefore the artist also had to be in on it.

It’s funny, whenever I say to a truthers that 9/11 would have to have so many people involved that they could never have kept it a secret they talk about “compartmentalisation” when you even try to say that MJ was in on the plot that goes out the window. If you believe the truthers then you would also have to believe that my Gran had prior knowledge to the attacks and her dog was flying the plane.

Even if you do believe that 9/11 was a massive NWO backed false flag this is completely illogical, when will people on ATS start to engage some of that brain matter and deny ignorance.

How can you claim to deny ignorance yet at the same time believe that a album cover of MJ’s in the 1990’s predicted 9/11.

This is why people don’t take 9/11 truth seriously.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I've given 100+ hours studying 911.

Was a big fan of MJ and he was coming to close to opening his mouth, talking too much publically and that can cost you your life.

Dismissed you very quickly because you have not done the research and put down a very valid observation.

You did not converse or leave room for discussion, you used a bullying tactic to discredit and close off others to what the OP observed.

I simply called you on it.

I worked under some small powerful people, and nothing, I mean nothing got by them.

Everything was planned out to the enth degree. The more important the "project" the longer and more elaborate the preparation and the better the cover up.

I can only imagine what really powerful people plan out and how far in advance.

One last thought.........there is the possibility with all this "occult / black or dark magick" that those running the real show, that have the real power are eons ahead of the average human.

Ever hear of selling your soul to the devil?
edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Masonic Floor

Now, think one big chess game and read L. A. Marzulli's book, Cosmic Chessmatch".

No it wasn't just a dance floor, it was purposely Masonic.

This checkered floor can be seen in many films, most notably - The Matrix where Neo is walking up the flight of stairs where he meets morpheus (for the first time) to enter the real world (dimension) and the floor pattern of the stair is..yes the checkered floor.

It's one big chess game and we are the pawns.

Just like in Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter.......................open your eyes and your mind.

This episode deals with the Checkered Floor, its many meanings and its relationship to summoning entities.

I strongly suggest you check out L. A. Marzulli, he explains it better than me.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I've given 100+ hours studying 911.

Really at what level and at what institution.

And

Why can you pass judgment on how much research another member has or had not done?

I know that your post was not directed at me, but to me it seems like you are the one who may need to go and do another 100+ hours studding if you think that secret messages as to the truth behind 9/11 can be found in looking at a old album cover of MJs.

it was purposely Masonic.

Are you then telling me that my bathroom floor is Masonic and that the Masons/Illuminate/Reptilians or whoever are influencing my bowl movements. Because these claims about the tiled dance floor are just as outrageous as the Masons influencing my bowls.
edit on 1-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

my very robust critique

hemmm... No.
Nothing at all if you are so mind closed and if you totally accept the "official" fake 9/11 story.
There are clues that tie the 9/11 and this Michael Jackson Album clearly visible, Mr. blind.

You can say "Yes, only coincidence" or "No, these are proofs of a planned massacre".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

We both know that’s a total copout.

Even if I was to believe the official story of 9/11 I could argue that there is nothing to this album cover so stop using my believes around 9/11 to avoid the points that I have raised in relation to your thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Don't worry, your personal opinion is clear enough.

De minimis non curat praetor.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You are refusing to address any of the points i have made because they show that you are wrong to assume that there is some kind of cryptic message held within this album cover that predicts the attacks of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Despite the fact I didn't read any of the replies, I imagine some of them are just downright rude.
People who don't understand symbols, symbology or symbolism is my guess.

Now on the other hand, I would like to know who designed the cover, because I don't think MJ would have done that, other people are hired to do that usually, but that is just something I don't know, I'm sure you can find out who designed it.

But I do find that interesting none-the-less as someone who studies symbols, symbology and symbolism.
The very fact that the twin towers were the symbol of capitalism is interesting enough for me that that was the chosen target.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Very good question............who did design and decide to market that cover.

Excellent question.

Once we research that and explore that individual's background we should, my guess, is have more interesting information.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Read my second phrase on previous post.
My answer for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

yeah look again your just avoiding the issues if you cant argue against what i have said to you fair enough but at least concede that you were wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just because the occult bores me, does not make me a troll. I don't study the occult, not really interested in it, so I suppose those points could be valid, I don't know one way or the other. I suppose I could just post ignorantly to support or deny the occult references but I didn't and won't. Just being on honest on why. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

That point aside... his hands are not pointing at the 11 and 9, more like the 8 and 10 as I pointed out earlier in the post. Take it for what you will.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Thank you for confirming what I have already suspected and stated on this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When looking at the old masonic drawings shown in some of the clips, I can also see the crescent moon returning again and again. This fact combined with the checkered floor, looks more like a finger pointing at masonic symbolism, then anything else.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

THE HOUR OF THE FIRST PLANE CRASH IN WTC?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
so instead exposing 9/11 and preventing it he makes an album cover?
logic fail on too many levels

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Never a fan of Michael Jackson, I knew he was going to die soon when he said what he said about the Jews.

The bracelet he is wearing is the same you see on Madonna. Kabbalah mysticism (jewish black majik going back to King Soloman)

Also look at the 'reflection' on the floor. There's a pyramid that's supposed to be a reflection on the right, but it's not inverted and there's nothing it would be a reflection of. Meaning an underground ruler.

His RED clothes also have Kabbalah meaning.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I suppose... but it's not 9 and 11 as orginally posted. Just pointing that out.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

THE HOUR OF THE FIRST PLANE CRASH IN WTC?

So now that your original hypothesis has been completely disproven you move onto yet another equally ridiculous point.

Admit it you were wrong and there is nothing to this album cover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join