It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I read this with an open mind. I know my own biases and have set them aside. Yet still I cannot buy into this in any way, shape, or form. A part of me thought you were initially joking, and maybe you were. That would explain it, lol. But if not, I have to say that most parents are wrong...imagination is not always a good thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Again who is to say this is new York,

Lisa & Bart, too

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
For those of you who are interested in ...who did the album cover for (Blood on the Dance Floor) ..it is an artist named (Will Wilson) and he is friends with some politicians.

I am just curious....was Will Wilson inspired to draw the album cover...or was he specifically instructed to draw it; and if so...by who?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by Arken
WTH?!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly.

Rituals of blood sacrifice..wtf?

Take a break

Also."Masonic Floor"....No, just a dance floor.

Stop it, your killing me

edit on 1-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

Your screen name fits your posting, perfectly.
That's all folks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I think I get what you're saying which proves I should have done a little more research but also that it has no relevance to the Masons. In fact, I really do not believe that such a simple pattern could be used as such a distinct symbol UNLESS there is a constant number of tiles always shown. Math doesn't lie.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

no worries M8 cheers for the change....hope i never offend you in anyways...just was pointing out something that might make yours post have a little more punch m8

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Interesting question. I am sure they get "guidance" to what direction to follow when creating. How though, i would love to know. There's way too many hints, tips, clues, subliminal messaging in arts and movies alike, which was pre-9/11

Not to derail the thread. The same counts for Steven Jackson and his infamous 1995 Illuminati card game. Did he do it himself, or ..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I find this to be a real stretch, but there ARE very strange similarities / coincidences - and I don't believe in coincidence. Either way, I always thought Michael Jackson was an alien... it's a lot easier to believe that than a picture on one of his albums was a prediction of the future.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So pretty much what people do is when an event happens to an iconic object they then go back and look through the millions of ways that object has been used in the past and then find a few they can interpret through symbols and lots of imagination to some how fit into a preditcion of said event. Never mind the twin towers were used as a symbol of NY by the entire planet and thus has been portrayed in every way imaginable. Take another I iconic image like the Statue of Liberty and say somebody blows it up you can right now go back through millions of images and will no doubt be able to tie some of them to that event. MJ and 911 now I have heard it all.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by nunya13

Actually most hand gestures or rather popular ones such as sign language "I love you" is derived from occult symbolism. Michael was always against them...That's why they accused him of child molestation and eventually killed him. Listen to the words in the song.

Of course Michael knew about The illuminati. When you make the kind of money that he did, you're new money and get invited into the club. However, not everyone cooperates with the powers that be. If you choose not to, Then they will destroy you.~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

damn that iron maiden one is a bit disturbing since the olympics are coming here soon....think this will need some going over with a fine tooth comb .....don't you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think you may be reading a little much into it. It just seems like a typical MJ album cover. Anytime you study into something hard enough and look for such things they will come that however dosent mean they are really what you interpet them as. interesting post tho op gotta give ya that

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

By Michael himself, you may not know that Michael love art and he study it. He knew why he approved that album cover
edit on 1-6-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Awesome album cover, all u need now is a mosque in the frame and people wearing turbins with their names on them and you will know who when and how lol

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Cover drawing: Will Wilson (www.willwilsonstudio.com...) Art director: Nancy Donald Art and design director: David Coleman y Frank Harkins Reference picture taken for the cover by : Bill Nation Bill Nation was told to photograph Michael on the set of the video. And then the drawing was made by Will Wilson on Oil on linen. The city behind Michael is thought to be New York, as it Wilson's home city at the time.

Found this info here:

Info< br />
More on the Artist

And finally a Photoshop I did:

Open to interpretation. But the painting was made from an actual photo of MJ on set, so he wasn't specifically posing, but that is a regular stance he used often in videos and performances from what I've uncovered.

Just curious...what ever happened to investigating something instead of simply putting up random thoughts. This isn't "General Conspiracy"...its more like "I'm bored and want to type something"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

respectfully, I'd say his arm positions look more like 10 minutes to 9.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Stop being blind the coincidences are there. Just like the coincidences with Thriller and the current zombie apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The tower is under the right foot. There is no spire on the tower painted which means there was a tower demolished by a bomb but not both towers.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I can't remember, is this how I got started!?
I gotta go back and figure out what happened in my "times" that allowed me to find a conspiracy. Trouble is. . .I forgot what times were mine!?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Imagine how they reacted when the tower collapsed and it was not supposed to collapse. That is why building 7 was demolished. Panic attack. Demolishing building 7 was not part of the plan. Building 7 was wired with explosives that day.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join