It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Awesome and ominous coincidences in the Michael Jackson cover "Blood on the Dance Floor" album of 1997! I stumble on this M.J. album and I've found a terrifying coincidences with the 9/11 event. Seems there are incredible correspondences and links for that event and clues hidden into details in the cover of this album.
Blood on the Dance Floor.

WTH?!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wow, is there anything the 9/11 truthers won’t read into

Its just a album cover, nothing more

I don’t even see the supposed links to 9/11 you claim to be present.

Really please explain this because I just don’t get it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Move along, nothing to see here folks
' throws a gas canister'

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you read this post?
Hope yes, so you can see the clues and links (circled in yellow) in my Opening Post.

However:
1) The Red color, in some exoteric rituals mean Blood or Sacrifice.
2) The Masonic Floor.
3) Arm left on 9 o'clock
4) Arm right on 11 o'clock
5) Crescent Moon, right on the day of 9/11/2001
6) One Tower of WTC disappeared
7) Huge explosion Behind the City of New York
8) The Mourning on his right arm

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Can you read this post?

Yes i can read and yes i have read this post and looked at your annotated picture.

Again I see no connection to 9/11, I think you are looking for connections where there are none.

What am i missing hear.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There was some thing similar in this website :

vigilantcitizen.com...

I have one question :

What is mourning symbolizing here ?

+ I suggest you bring a photo of Baphomet in connection with the moon.
edit on 1-6-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
WTH?!!

My thoughts exactly.

Rituals of blood sacrifice..wtf?

Take a break

Also."Masonic Floor"....No, just a dance floor.

Stop it, your killing me

edit on 1-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Thanks for your opinion....roger...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ive seen many wierd images and explanations and strange coincidences.. And this image seems to tie them all together.. All the way down to checkered floor.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the other things in the album cover, not real versed in the occult as it bores me. However, the arm thing is a, no pun intended, stretch. His right arm isn't even to the 10 o'clock position and his left arm hasn't quite made it to the 9 o'clock position.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The Red color, in some exoteric rituals mean Blood or Sacrifice.

Yup it can also mean lust.

The Masonic Floor

What those white and black tiles, then I guess my bathroom is a “Masonic” bathroom

Arm left on 9 o'clock

could be 8 o'clock depending on what you want to read into it

Arm right on 11 o'clock

could be 10 o'cock depending on what you want to read into it

Crescent Moon, right on the day of 9/11/2001

what?

One Tower of WTC disappeared

In that case why only one tower when both collapsed during 9/11, would it not make much more sense to say that the artist only drew in one tower because the artist was just drawing a sky line and not a representation of the new York sky line.

Huge explosion Behind the City of New York

Again who is to say this is new York, also who is to say its a explosion, looks like cloud to me if it was a explosion i would expect to see a explosion which i don’t.

The Mourning on his right arm

Well considering the name of the album perhaps this was supposed to be there in reference to that, but again nothing to connect it to 9/11.

This is what is called a confirmation bias you are seeking to find evidence for a predetermined belief to justify your beliefs in any way you can, in other words you are seeing what you want to see.

Michael Jackson just had some amazing songs and some questionable relations with minors; he was not predicting 9/11

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Your statement say all.

I believe in the official story of 9/11.

Channel closed

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Maybe so..

But that doesn't rule out the fact that people purposefully include such esoteric symbolism into album covers, artwork, photo shoots, music videos, etc.

Maybe in this instance, it might be a bit of a stretch for the OP to say it's that MJ's album cover has indirect links to 9/11.

But when you think about the level of sub-conscious messsages being put on us in movies & music, things such as this don't seem as crazy as you would think..

So when it comes to this, I wouldn''t necessarily dismiss it straight away.

Everything is there for a reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with 9/11. A checkered floor being masonic? Are you kidding... That skyline looks nothing like New York, there's no buildings there that are representative of New York.

I just saw a picture of humpback whales hanging out in the ocean, they appear to be staring at the sky, as if they knew planes were going to be flying overhead towards New York to crash into some buildings. SPOOKY.

This 9/11 stuff is getting old...I feel bad for the people that lost loved ones and for the people that passed away, when hogwash like this pops up every day/week.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
the facepalm required for this would implode the universe.
was the super bowl halftime show an Illuminati ritual too?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Your statement say all.

I believe in the official story of 9/11.

Channel closed

Is that really the best you can do to circumvent my very robust critique of your claims. If so it’s not a very good attempt at it and does not prove that you are correct about all this “symbolism” you seem to be seeing.

Its just you deflecting.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Starred!!! **********************

Don't mind Otherside and Hamr they didn't catch the symbolism and yes it's right there and you explained it well.

More proof that major "accidents" don't happen, they just appear that way.

I've watched big fish in little ponds (people with a lot of power in departments) and they micro manage to the point that nothing gets by them..............TPTB, Whoever is running this crazy ride is twenty steps ahead of the average ATS members.

Also note the many of the clouds of dust are in the shape of people..................vaporized into dust.

There is probably a lot more symbolism we're not even catching.

It's a perverted game with TPTB, they love to give hints before hand and then sit back and laugh that most people don't catch the subtle hints even after the fact.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for your comment.
Kind, smart and sharp, as usual.

Stars.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Disagree with you, Michael's arms are exactly at 911.

Michael, in some of his last interviews claimed that there were higher occult powers that are running the music and political industry.

For the replier that said, "the occult bores me"........that means, even though our entire system from the way our major cities are set up, our holidays even to when important people are born, marry and die are set up on a occult time table" he/she has no knowledge of such because, like most people, they don't do the research yet offer a opinion without properly studying symbolism and dates yet brushes off observations.

I call that trolling, bullying or discrediting, maybe all three. "Move along" is a tactic used to distract people from the truth or further examination.

Distracted, dumbed down, divided and proud of it.

Album is from 1997 and OP described what video maker also sees.

Description of video: - No description other than

Michael Jackson's Secret

Whether he was really privy to such info remains to be seen but I have posted in another post a General talking about invading Iraq years before 911, we just needed the right "incident".

All planned, all executed, all bought and paid for but most people simply just keep them blinders on thinking ignorance is bliss.

The python is almost upon you and most of you don't see it coming.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Arken

Starred!!! **********************

Don't mind Otherside and Hamr they didn't catch the symbolism and yes it's right there and you explained it well.

More proof that major "accidents" don't happen, they just appear that way.

I've watched big fish in little ponds (people with a lot of power in departments) and they micro manage to the point that nothing gets by them..............TPTB, Whoever is running this crazy ride is twenty steps ahead of the average ATS members.

You dismissed me pretty easily with only reading 1 comment. I just find it futile to even discuss this stuff especially when people are being castigated for exposing their true beliefs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join