It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

Never heard of him until now, did a quick search on him and came across this:

Pratchett was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in 1998 and was knighted "for services to literature" in 2009. In addition, he was knighted in the 2009 New Year Honours.

They don't Knight ordinary people only secret society members. I understand his book 'Guards, Guards' has plenty of masonic symbolism.

"You can't ask a fantasy writer not to want a knighthood. You know, for two pins I'd get myself a horse and a sword."[38] In late 2009, he did make himself a sword, with the help of his friends. He told a Times Higher Education interviewer that "'At the end of last year I made my own sword. I dug out the iron ore from a field about 10 miles away - I was helped by interested friends.

We lugged 80 kilos of iron ore, used clay from the garden and straw to make a kiln, and lit the kiln with wildfire by making it with a bow.' Colin Smythe, his long-term friend and agent, donated some pieces of meteoric iron - 'thunderbolt iron has a special place in magic and we put that in the smelt, and I remember when we sawed the iron apart it looked like silver. Everything about it I touched, handled and so forth ... And everything was as it should have been, it seemed to me.'"

Source

Another article discussing his affiliation with freemasonry:
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The attacks did not happen at night and you would not see the city because there are not any lights on in the buildings and there is not any moonlight if that is the moon. It is the sun.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Reading what I wrote in the past because you seem to have a problem dealing with what I write in the present is not the mental help I need but I appreciate the offer anyway. So kind of you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ANGELA11

Do you have sources to back up your claims? You bring nothing to the thread and as far as I'm concerned you best fit the definition of a troll. You have no understanding on the subject and I suggest you find something better to do with your time. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your posts.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I did not ask you to reply to my posts and if what I write has such an effect I will be more considerate to your sensitivity or attitude. I will not judge you but I have narrowed it down to those two.

edit on 2-6-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

But I like you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

10 years at graduate level

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Thanks so much for posting this video! Watched the whole thing this morning and it changed my paradigm once again. I knew a thing or two about sacred geometry, but the fact that it is so abundant and hidden in plain sight just shocked me.

As for the Michael Jackson album cover...I do not believe that the symbolism is simply meant for aesthetics only. But I am not exactly an expert on symbols. Still pretty intriguing. The fact that there are so many of these "could be 9/11 clues" is equally intriguing and I would think dismissing it all as coincidence and confirmation bias is bordering on denial. Clearly there is some effect happening here, even if on the level of collective unconscious.

Also for the Supertramp album...wasn't there originally a plane flying into the New York mockup or am I imagining things? Either way, why would a semi-popular English pop band have pre-knowledge of 9/11 attacks in 1979? I am a huge fan of them and this really doesn't make sense at all. They never really wrote any conspiracy lyrics or mention this stuff in interviews. This is where it gets stretched beyond belief for me. If any musicians had knowledge of 9/11 before the fact..it woulda been MJ

edit on 2-6-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Oh come on people.

There are so many albums out, each with cover art that you are bound to find something that resembles any world event if you look hard enough.

This is not event the closest bit of artwork we've seen which 'predicts' 9/11, remember the picture with the two kids playing with the building blocks and planes?

I have to say that this one is a stretch. You mean to tell me that whenever a black and white chequered floor appears in anything ever that it's masonic? that whenever a skyline is depicted in anything ever its New York?

I'm really not sure how you drew the conclusion that the buildings circled in the OP picture were a WTC tower and WTC7! They're just typical skyline buildings to me, the 'WTC7' one looks nothing like it.

This is why people think truthers are crackpots.

Please understand that this is my honest opinion on this. I don't think the official story adds up at all, but this is too much of a stretch.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Vasteel because: more detail

edit on 2-6-2012 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

thanks a stack I always suspected he was a bit different now my suspicions are confirmed great writer though I love his books thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

it's funny i stumble across this.

Recently i've noticed vast amounts of my artists that i have been listening to for years have their lyrics based on the similar systems of oppression, rebirth, slavery, corruption etc.

My explanation is that, it is somehow built into the human subconscious and the artists don't realize, or don't realize the actual truth behind their lyrics. If you listen to MJ's lyrics, you will see what he was trying to promote, he knew about the conditioning of the system and oppressive forces at work here.

When someone is as famous and wealthy as he was (prior to his debt), it is impossible to avoid such connections. Whether he was directly connected to some kind of conspiracy, i don't know, but i am of the opinion that events and knowledge are inbuilt into the human psyche, which are then activated through the right side of the brain in art and creation.

Makes sense if you look at school completely avoiding that type of education and making students regurgitate the same useless crap to participate and be a good slave to the system.

/crazyconspiracytheoristrantoff

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Your right in a sense, most garbage or rather untalented artists (Not Michael) have ghost writers. What people don't understand is that you have to pay for the marketing, production, distribution and any accommodation/transportation etc you receive after your million dollar deal. So in other words you sell over a million albums and you barely make over 100k. Once you opt out of the deal you automatically go bankrupt.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't dispute that MJ was at one time, and may still be in the know of the elites game, he was a major player and a genius ready to sacrifice his life to end the veil of illusion for the ignorant, and i admire him for that.

9-11, 8-10, Very close numbers indeed and a subtle hint that he was knowledgeable of events occurring, note his gaze is actually focused on 11. If that didn't suffice, then the crescent moon and buildings give the daft another hint to work with. Masonic dance/game/ritual floor has sacrificial blood on it hence 'Blood on the Dance Floor', and to top it off, MJ, HIStory (His Story) is in the mix of all this drama, who knew?

@3:20
"Money, If you want it, you earn it with dignity! Buffet, Morgan, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Carnegie, KKK". Michael Jackon - Money - HIStory, Past, Present and Future.

edit on 2-6-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Your right in a sense, most garbage or rather untalented artists (Not Michael) have ghost writers. What people don't understand is that you have to pay for the marketing, production, distribution and any accommodation/transportation etc you receive after your million dollar deal. So in other words you sell over a million albums and you barely make over 100k. Once you opt out of the deal you automatically go bankrupt.

I am a life dedicated metal head; effectively all the music written is done by the musicians themselves, and they don't make much money in metal, as it's not mainstream (unless they sell out), so you know the lyrics and musical quality has to be of relevance and of great standard. The fans are the most dedicated i have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So now we're taking random album covers with random illustrations of cities on them and claiming they're related to 9/11.

Keep it up ATS! This is why no one takes you seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Don't like thinking do you? Have you ever thought about thought?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Your taste in music does not give you the right to call it garbage because your taste in music is your opinion. If you think music is garbage you are not entitled to an opinion. The problem with music today is the money. Not the music.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You all forgot to account for the 13th hour... 9 - 11

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Nine pages devoted to this preposterous "theory". No this is not a theory it's just plain crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you read this post?
Hope yes, so you can see the clues and links (circled in yellow) in my Opening Post.

However:
1) The Red color, in some exoteric rituals mean Blood or Sacrifice.
2) The Masonic Floor.
3) Arm left on 9 o'clock
4) Arm right on 11 o'clock
5) Crescent Moon, right on the day of 9/11/2001
6) One Tower of WTC disappeared
7) Huge explosion Behind the City of New York
8) The Mourning on his right arm
edit on 1-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I don't know if anyone has commented on this but one thing you did not mention here is the album's title: "History in the Mix".

That speaks about what the album trys to convey, knowing that 9/11 would be history by the time anyone would figure out what the cover and maybe even the songs mean.
edit on 2-6-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join