It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

All the points are covered if you would but watch the videos and read up on this subject.

You refuse to do both.

I don't have the time or energy to argue with you.

What organization and institutions are none of your business. That isn't a cop out but covering my hiney. I've had a interesting life and been privileged to speak with many different people.

I'm not going to spoon feed you because one can lead a horse to water but cannot make them drink.

Now If the placement of MJ and the clock is correct that = 18. (10 + 8)

Look up the significance of 18.

You can start here: astronlogia.com...

That is even more significant occult wise then 911.

Simply do more research.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge. - OHD.

Good day and safe journey.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Basically what you are saying is that you will only debate with people who agree with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another interesting picture. (It is completely irrelevant to MJ and music, but may depict "911" as this episode was aired in 1997):

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No, debating with you is impossible because you already have a core belief/mindset.

Also, in my opinion, I don't believe you have done enough research on the matter of 911 and MJ and I am not going to spoon feed you what took me hours of painstaking work to find out.

You wouldn't accept my findings anyway.

What will possibly change some of your perception is coming to the conclusions yourself through research.

To appease you I will admit, perhaps you are right and I am wrong. I don't think so. I've watched some powerful people operate and they leave nothing to chance.

Like a good chess player they think many moves ahead.

Now, we're talking about other dimensional entities thrown into the mix. Entities, or beings that maybe millions of years older then us plus having actually been within the presence of our Creator.

Anything is possible and oftentimes, fact is stranger than fiction.

Again, a proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge.

Michael Jackson was a very very intelligent and creative man. He, I believe, also had some ethics and was trying to warn / tell his public as much as he could about the matrix we inhabit.

A slave that does not realize he/she is enslaved will never try to rebel.

A prisoner that does not realize he/she is imprisoned, will never try to escape.

I am sure you will want to have the final word so go for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

100+ hours....a real expert then!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I love how people categorize truthers....but I am sorry....i have to completely agree with ARKEN on this one...i rarely see Arken in the 911 threads....and i know i am there.....now if one has any clue as to the Masonic floors in movies...in music vids...and in the media industry then people will comprehend this completely.

It is a great observation....and very valid as there seems to be quite a few things such as this predicting 9/11....is it pure coincidence....do we really know...but no matter if it was done by a bunch of wacked out terroists with box cutters (sorry have to laugh)...Or if it was an covert operation by the elite to promote yet another manufactured war.....The whole operation would have required forethought and pre planning.....no matter what...it would have been years of pre planning.

good find Arken......now when someone just starts posting with the words...YOU TRUTHERS.....your points and posts are valueless not matter how intelligent you may be. If you start off right away as derogatory....you have lost all...absolutely ALL credibility.

so
to you and twenty
to Arken

oh yes and a snf which i do not award often.
edit on 103030p://f39Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

If this is real screen shot from 1997 its a lot more compelling than the op picture
edit on 1-6-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Another good catch.

There were signs all over before 911 happened. There are other thread for that.

MJ's sister stated Michael was murdered.

A old game is to exploit your weakness, publicize it and then murder the intended victim with most everyone saying, "just another booze / drug death".

There were many symbols on that cover.

If you look at most of our movies and album covers the occult symbolism jump right out at you if you've studied this subject enough.

Why?

Because for now, the dark half is running the show on planet Earth....................but not for long.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The points you made only show that you do not know anything about symbolism...and how it is used...and i can see you will close your mind off to anything that might have reference to 9/11 or the occult for that matter.
now your name should change to Onlyonesideofthecoin because you immediately only chose to look at one side.

now should we take a look at 9/11

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
just a bit of curiousity....on the reverse side...MJ is gone...and there is blood on the masonic floor....Is there symbology in the mix there also?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

yes it is...but if you watch the vid....bart moves his hand into the forefront of the image with a wad full of cash....which makes it even more compelling.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Could just be coincidence im not american so i dont know what lisa is holding up? Whatever it is would it be $9?
if it would then its just an object that would cost $9 depicting the most famous new york buildings empire state building and wtc help me out here

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yep, and Thriller accurately depicts the coming dancing zombie apocalypse. Just you wait!

Also, Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder predicted the dance floor pattern of this album color with their TPTB/ secret society hit "Ebony and Ivory".

And the Billie Jean correlation? Don't even get me started!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow. No wonder people think all truthers are nutjobs. There is absolutely no hidden 9/11 symbolism in this album cover. His arms aren't even pointing to 9 or 11. But when that is pointed out the OP automatically changed their stance to the time the first plane hit. Mularkey. Pure and simple. I usually enjoy your posts Arken but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Why do you insist on posting in such a manner as to imply that you know something that none of us who disagree with you know. You are basing all of your replies on the basis that your 100 hours of research is enough to say I have not done my research (trust me i have) and therefore I am wrong and you are right. You fill you posts with spiritual references with the “other dimensional entities” and random metaphors with some numbers chucked into the mix for good luck but all they are doing is distracting form the truth.

There is no reference to 9/11 in the 1997 album cover for “Blood on the Dance Floor” by Michael Jackson.

Have you ever considered the possibility that it is you who is the one with the close mind?

edit on 1-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What kind of secret information would be given to the likes of a pop star, especially one that presented such erratic behavior as MJ? As far as I know, sensitive gov't plans, conspiracies, and tactics are not shared with the likes of drug-addled pop stars. That is my main concern with trying to link an album cover with a government conspiracy. As if the powers that be would actually hang out with musicians and discuss their latest plans of world domination. Draw all the conclusions you want from a pedestrian work of 'art', but I don't think it will get you very far.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

first off...ummm....i was not the one who said 100+ hours...so your mistake....and what i pointed out was if you start with derogatory remarks.....then how can you be credible in anything your saying as that immediately becomes an attack....and it loses any power you may have in your statements.....just as by showing your mixing up who is posting what...i know it is a honest mistake.....but hey...pointing it out....now do i know something.....i have my suspicions.....about symbolism and how symbols are used throughout history as a method of communication between groups....also...when it was pointed out to arken...who IMHO is a very good presenter....he could come back and say i made a mistake....but if it were me ...and when that clock face showed up...BTW well done to whomever did it....because i too went OMG.....that is even more frightening....but also it could be shear and utter coincedence....but by the same token it means if it holds true.....there could be more cases of the 8:50 time in other places...no matter...it is interesting...whether it just be coincidence or something more sinister......cheers for your remarks...well noted.
edit on 013030p://f51Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This thread is so ridiculous....talk about a total flip flop! "My original point got debunked....they don't point at 9 and 11....but that's not what I was really saying! I really meant to to say his arms are pointing at 10 and 8! It's 18, it's soooooo obvious.....people who disagree don't know what they're talking about."

I like a good conspiracy, but do some research before hand....and make sure it doesn't have ridiculous amounts of holes in it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad83

Well that is good...because i am just a nutjob in general...and that is truth...just ask my psychiatrist. But i don't believe people think all truthers are nutjobs....just ask a truther....oh right truthers are not people....oh therefore nutjobs are not people either....

Geniuses are defined as individuals of high intellect who possess exceptional creativity and are capable of original thought. But they are also often obsessive, depressive, compulsive, introverted or manic.

SOURCE

just food for thought.....man i love mayonaise

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wait, no, I think you all are missing this, the floor is a checkerboard=chess=pawns=king, MJ was the king of pop, pop=7up=7 + up, space is up, so we have 7 + space, also space=black + stars, Michael Jackson is both black and a star...so we are left with 7, MJ is one of the 7, now we have to find the other 6, please add more when you can ATSers we're almost there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join