It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So I tried another trial until my ultrasonic cleaner decided to burn and blow. This time the lecithin didn't decide to seperate in solution after a day in a fridge.

It was about 500ml of water, 4 tablespoons of lecithin and 4 tablespoons of AA.

- Heated 500ml water near boil
- Added heated water in mixer and slowly added 4 tbsp of lecithin while mixing
- Cooled water down to below 40°C to prevent AA from being destroyed
- Mixed in the 4 tbsp of AA
-Then put this mix for 20 min in UC untill it blew up

The heat definitely causes the lecithin to dissolve and stay in solution, however I don't know if the UC has any significant effect on it. The solution is still very acidic, ph of 2-3 before and after the ultrasonic treatment which makes me wonder. Lecithin on its own has quite some benefits in repairing cell walls and (buffered) AA has its own, perhaps it's the benefit of both of these that people are experiencing and not so much the liposome.

If I'm going to continue the ultrasonic path I'm going to invest in some lab grade equipment and not crapware.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

In response to Kerberos007
Thanks for the info. But, you can not heat the Ultasonic Mixture to 110 degree F, that will not work, because you also heat the vitamin C, which will lose most of its potency at high temperature.

I was assuming since the Dr. had been involved in making lipo's he knew what he was doing so I went searching and found from Wiki which says:

Vitamin C chemically decomposes under certain conditions, many of which may occur during the cooking of food. Normally, boiling water at 100°C is not hot enough to cause any significant destruction of the nutrient, which only decomposes at 190°C, [33] despite popular opinion.

Which I then followed the reference number 33 to the Safety (MSDS) data for ascorbic acid which list, Section 9: Physical and Chemical Properties, as follows

Physical state and appearance: Solid. (Crystals solid. Powdered solid.)
Odor: Odorless.
Taste: Acid. Sharp. Pleasant
Molecular Weight: 176.13 g/mole
Color: White. White to slightly yellowish.
pH (1% soln/water): Not available.
Boiling Point: Decomposition temperature: >190°C (374°F)
Melting Point: Decomposition temperature: >190°C (374°F)
Critical Temperature: 783°C (1441.4°F)
Specific Gravity: 1.65 (Water = 1)
Vapor Pressure: Not applicable.
Vapor Density: Not available.
Volatility: Not available.
Odor Threshold: Not available.
Water/Oil Dist. Coeff.: The product is more soluble in water; log(oil/water) = -2.1
Ionicity (in Water): Not available.
Dispersion Properties: See solubility in water.
Solubility:
Soluble in hot water. Partially soluble in cold water. Insoluble in diethyl ether. Solubility in Water: 1g/3ml water. Solubility
in water: 80% @ 100 deg. C and 45% @ 45 deg. C. Solubility in alcohol: 1g/30 ml alcohol. Solubility in absolute alcohol: 1
g/50 ml absolute alcohol. Solubility in glycerol: 1g/100 ml glycerol. Solubility in propylene glycol: 1 g/20 ml propylene glycol.
Insoluble in chloroform, benzene, petroleum ether, oils, fats, fat solvents.

I hope this stops the misconceptions, it shows how even the best professionals pass on hearsay.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well I made my 1st batch and it looks like most of those posted here and elsewhere on the net. A liquid. What started me all on this quest for lipo c was the youtube Math Genius and being a perfectionist like Megamind I was disappointed so I reread or say scanned the entire thread to find the reason.

Like what was said before that math genius said one thing about the ration but then went over the lecithin limit. So that's what I did. Since the Harbor freight unit I had, had a minimum line, I doubled the recipe to 2tbsp C and 6 tbsp
lecithin. And when it didn't get thick I kept adding more, up to 10 tbsp lecithin. It never did what Math genius did.

I can't find anyone who has had this lipo C laboratory tested. People can tolerated it in their stomach because there is only 12 grams of C in 1 1/2 cups of oily lecithin I think. As far as the positive effects of taking it, most have been mental. Such as vision and clarity and energy.

This could be to the effects of what is in lecithin, Choline.

Choline is considered a "smart drug" because of its nootropic properties which means that it promotes intelligence, improves memory and basically makes a person a fast learner.

Choline is a vital compound needed for the manufacture of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and the compound phosphatidylcholine. Neurotransmitters are chemicals produced by the pituitary and adrenal glands that transmit information using electro-chemical charges called nerve impulses. Acetylcholine is vital in the proper functioning of our muscles, the autonomic nervous system and plays a part in rapid eye movement (REM) during sleep.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

This below could explain why one guy found helpful benefits after drinking

People who drink too much alcohol, vegetarians who completely avoid eating meat and other animal products and, endurance athletes and those who do not eat whole eggs may suffer from choline deficiency and may have to take choline supplements in their diet.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

The taste of Choline is fishy which is the 1st thing I thought after trying my batch.

I'm bumbed out so I'm returning my Harbor F unit and waiting for more proof this works. I don't want to take the extra doses of lecithin to continue.

I don't want to dampen anybodies else continue exploration of this and am very appreciated for this post.

As mentioned the LipoC being sold on the market is made by a different process. And I will be trying those products by LivOn Labs and this place

I will follow this post. Good Day

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I decided to keep the Harbor F for a while and try another experiment. I will make the "lipo c" as per directions at room temp. and take some for a while, then I will quite and take just lecithin and compare if I feel different.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has tried this experiment but there's a very common and basic experiment out there to determine the amount of vitamin C in OJ or any other AA solution. using iodine or sodium hydroxide titration, here are a few examples:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
faculty.icc.edu...

This will give you a very quantitative way of telling you how much AA is in a solution. A before and after sonication can tell you very accurately how much grams of AA has been coated.
edit on 28-8-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Checking back in on this thread nice to see it going strong and people getting the benefits of this. I did it for about a month and then stopped for about a month just from forgetting to make some more and being busy etc.. After a a while I started feeling lethargic and un-motivated etc. but still did not make any for a couple weeks then finally made some more and boom the first day I felt much better and am feeling great again and raring to go when I wake up etc. I have vowed to never stop again. Its great stuff.

I think I was one of if not the first to use the sunflower lecithin here as Soy is not good for you contrary to popular belief.

Hawkiye,

I may try the sunflowr lecithin before I give up. Is there a huge difference in taste or is it about the same as the soy?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I completed the next experiment. I mixed 2 cup distilled water, 8 tbsp of vit. C and 3 tbsp of soy lecithin. I mixed 1 cup water with the C, then added 1 cup more water then the lecithin and mixed on low for about 4 min.

1/2" foam which I left in the blender. I then ran the H.F. ultrasound for 3 cycles of 6 min. It came out like my 1st batch and has not separated in the fridge.

I decided the best way to test it was on me so I took 1 1/2 oz which is 9g of C before bed then another 1 oz,6g in the morning then I took another 6 gram in the afternoon for about 21 g.

I guess this works because I never got an upset stomach or diarrhea. My urine hardly changed color. But late afternoon I got extremely tired. I think my body is eliminating toxins so much so that is why. Who knows?

Tonight I'm proceeding to the next step. To increase the Vit. C in the lecithin so I don't have as much so I can judge the reactions I get are more from C than lecithin. Second, it does taste nasty but since it is a much smaller dose of liquid, it's easy to chug and wash it down with milk.

I'm assuming that when a thin layer of lecithin surrounds the C or whatever the total mass of C should be much greater than the lecithin so why does one need a lot of lecithin?

I just made a batch with 2 cup distilled water, 20 tbsp C and 6 tbsp lecithin. Mixed C in the 2 cups and blended, then 6 Leth and mixed for 4 minutes on low and medium. Only 1/4" of foam. Ran it 3 times of 6 minutes in the sonic blender. But this time I got a new result. The liquid started to get slimier not like yogurt but defiantly different. Has not separated so far.

I took a one once shot which I figure should be around 13g of C. The mixture came to over 18oz when done and I put in 240 g of sodium abscortbate. I'm planning on taking 2 more shots for a total of about 40 g in a 24 hour period. I hope their right saying that C has no toxicity limit. Because if this is really lipo C then I will be getting the equivalence of more than 300g of C. If this works, one batch should last a long time since there will be about 5-6 g of effective C in a 1/2 once. Besides C is a preservative.

Hopefully you will here back from me.

As commenting on the test for vit C, they are using HCL acid like what is in ones stomach and lipo c is supposed to go thru that so I'm thinking that test won't work.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Saffff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saffff
As commenting on the test for vit C, they are using HCL acid like what is in ones stomach and lipo c is supposed to go thru that so I'm thinking that test won't work.

Say what, are you talking about my post? If so the experiment uses AN acid, you can use HCl but we are not looking for how much HCl is in a certain solution that's why we use Ascorbic Acid instead and use the titration method to figure out how much AA is in solution.

The experiment can consist of multiple titrations.
1) titrate with a pure AA solution
2) titrate with a mixed lecithin-AA solution
3) titrate with a mixed lecithin-AA solution after sonication

Whenever the color of the solution changes permanently you can figure out the molarity of the used sodium hydroxide and this should tell you exactly how much mg of AA you had in solution. My logic says that if lecithin coats some AA then the titration method should show a decreased AA content in solution because this coated AA no longer reacts with the hydroxide ions.

This has nothing to do with how HCl reacts with AA.
edit on 29-8-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by broli

I'm no chemist but did watch the yuotubes you recommended, sorry if I insulted you. Please I'm waiting for your analysis of some Lipo C

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Reporting back. The last batch with 20 tbsp of sodium abscorbate and 6 lecithin somewhat separated with about 1" of clearer color on top. I think that was excess lecithin. I tried some that way and poured off the top and tried some that way. I always shook up the bottle.

I took 1 once shots which be around 10 g each. One at night, one when I got up. But felt no reaction like before making me tired. So I took 1 shot of the 8 tbsp stuff to see it that makes me react like before. Nothing, the next 10 hours I took 2 more shots of the 20 tbsp batch. Well that last shot made me very tired and I had a slight fever of 99.5. No time did I ever have any stomach problems or the runs. Guessed I had about 45 g total.

I made another batch tonight using 20 tbsp ascorbate acid, 3 tbsp lecithin and 2 cup distilled water. I should of put in the aa slowly instead of all at once because it does not dissolve as good as the sodium ascorbate, but not wanting to waste it I made it anyway at 3, 6 min cycles. It was very slightly gritty so I fear I might feel the undissolved particle unless they where coated too.

I talked to one of the makers of Lipo c and they use AA. They said their chemist said it was better. Will try 40 g again unless it bothers my stomach.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Saffff because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by Saffff because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hay Fever! Stopped dead in its tracks! Add MSM!

I sure would like someone else to try this who has seasonal allergies to ragweed. I dissolved 1 tsp of MSM in with the vitamin C solution and made Lipo C the same way as usual. I know many here are opposed to soy lecithin, but I used this soy lecithin: Lewis Lab Lecithin which has some pineapple/coconut flavor in it. I do think it has improved the taste of the formula.

ANYWAY -- I was outside painting for the last two days and my allergies were starting to go nuts. Sneezing non-stop and runny nose. I have had allergies to ragweed for over 30 years. I know Vit. C is recommended, so I started going back into "high gear" on my lipo C and had to make a new batch this morning. I added the MSM and have not sneezed or needed to blow my nose since I took it, and I have been outside painting for about four hours now. I am shocked and amazed. Would like others to try this and report back if you have a similar experience. I will keep making it this way for sure. I find MSM hard to take, but with just that one teaspoon, it really was unnoticeable.

more on MSM and allergies:

Dr Stanley Jacob M.D. in his book “The miracle of MSM”.
Stanley Jacob, M.D., Comments: I have seen hundreds of allergy cases clear up with MSM, including my own. Years ago, I experienced the typical miseries of a seasonal grass-pollen allergy. From mid-April to mid-July, I required the usual antihistamine relief. In those days, the antihistamine medications often created a side effect of drowsiness. Today, they are less likely to do that. But way back then, it was a price you paid for relief. If I didn’t take medication, my eyes burned, my nose ran, and I developed nasal congestion, making it difficult to breath through my nose. Often the symptoms would persist throughout the day.
I started taking MSM more than twenty years ago, and it relieved my problem entirely. No eye irritation. No runny nose. No congestion. No problem at all through allergy season. I have continued to take MSM for all these years and have not had to resort to an antihistamine even once.
My son Stephen, who is now 46, developed severe pollen allergies about ten years ago at just about the same age that I did. His hayfever came on so strong that he had to take time off from work. Stephen had constant sneezing. His eyes reacted terribly. When this happened, I recommended he start taking MSM. Stephen says the following about his experience with MSM: “I took about a gram. Within a few days there was a marked decrease in severity, and my condition continued to get better, although I was never completely free of symptoms. After that I started taking MSM every year from the middle of May through July.
I could basically control the symptoms although sometimes the pollen was so bad that I had severe attacks and couldn’t work. “In time I learned that if I started taking the supplement well before the start of allergy season and also doubled the dosage I could get even better control. I now have about 65 percent relief, I would say. Even this past season, which was extremely dry in Portland, I did quite well. I haven’t had to take any time off from work for about four years thanks to MSM. I know I would do even better if I increased the dosage but when I do I get some intestinal reaction. My father and a lot of other people I know can take much more than I can. That’s just my particular comfort zone.”
For some individuals, 1 or 2 grams twice daily may be enough to bring pollen allergy symptoms under control. Others may require 3 or 4 grams twice daily. In general, relief is usually obtained within a range of 2 to 8 grams a day. Always start with a lower amount of MSM, and increase your dosage slowly to avoid the possibility of gastrointestinal discomfort. Should you develop any discomfort, such as increased or loose stools, just reduce the dosage.
For the common pollen variety of allergy you may not need a very high dosage. In some resistant cases, you may have to double the dose, and even double it again. Do this slowly. When you reach the effective level, you will notice rapid relief of allergic symptoms. I have often been asked the question, “What if I keep increasing the dosage and the allergic symptoms don’t go away?” My answer is always the same: “Nobody bats a thousand.” It just doesn’t work for every person. But it works for many. In pollen allergies it works for most. For best results, take the MSM in divided doses during the day.
My recommendation is to take your doses in the morning and early evening. The evening dose is important because pollen tends to accumulate in the nasal passages at night and thus upon awakening you experience sneezing, coughing, and burning eyes. MSM taken in the evening will often prevent this from happening. But don’t take it too late. It may give you energy and keep you awake.

I'm wondering if MSM is even more effective with the C & lecithin. Fantastic!
edit on 30-8-2012 by 2serious because: add info

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saffff
I made another batch tonight using 20 tbsp ascorbate acid, 3 tbsp lecithin and 2 cup distilled water. I should of put in the aa slowly instead of all at once because it does not dissolve as good as the sodium ascorbate, but not wanting to waste it I made it anyway at 3, 6 min cycles. It was very slightly gritty so I fear I might feel the undissolved particle unless they where coated too.

It's not because you didn't stir it well it's because you exceeded the solubility of AA at room temp in water by a factor of 2; 33gr/100ml.

Since you used 20 tbsp and 1 tbsp is about 15g of AA the total would be 300 gr of AA in 2 cups (473 ml) of water. That gives 63gr/100ml, which is double the solubility of AA at room temp. And considering it's getting stored in the fridge it goes even more down.
edit on 30-8-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Thanks for the calculations
Your absolutely right. Today I found about half of what I used in the solution is at the bottom of the bottle. I have taken 2 one once shots from the top of the bottle, so far with no upset stomach. Maybe 5 g per shot. Will try more today.

BIG Correction to when I reported that a manufacturing of lipo used AA. I spoke with them again and found out they used Sodium Ascorbate. The person said they were busy when I called and must of said the wrong one. That confirms what I found out that SA mixes well. I prefer SA because of it more neutral PH and better taste but not at higher concentrations. The SA is they same price as the AA at the my health food store.

Below is the specifics of Sodium Ascorbate for anybodies reference. From the Material Safety Data Sheet

Physical state and appearance: Solid. (Granular solid. Crystals solid.)
Odor: Odorless.
Taste: Not available.
Molecular Weight: 198.11 g/mole
Color: White. White to yellowish.
pH (1% soln/water): Not available.
Boiling Point: Not available.
Melting Point: Decomposition temperature: 200°C (392°F) - 218 C
Critical Temperature: Not available.
Specific Gravity: 1.66 (Water = 1)
Vapor Pressure: Not applicable.
Vapor Density: Not available.
Volatility: Not available.
Odor Threshold: Not available.
Water/Oil Dist. Coeff.: Not available.
Ionicity (in Water): Not available.
Dispersion Properties: See solubility in water.
Solubility:
Easily soluble in cold water. Insoluble in diethyl ether. Insoluble in chloroform and alcohol. Solubility in water: 62 g/100 ml @
25 deg. C and 78 g/100 ml @ 75 deg. C

According to the above and your calcs. I'm near the max for my SA solution. I think I will next make a batch using SA and sunflower lecithin which I can get at a local store. I don't like soy products and only used them because I needed a starting point.

The SA dissolves into a slightly orange yellowish clear color and it is easy to see if there are any undissolved particles.

I'm trying get the max per once because my 88 yr old father is very sick and has difficulties taking anything like this stuff orally. I was hoping that since lipo was developed originally for cosmetics that maybe if I rub this on his skin it will absorb into the body. Does anybody know of anything to mix it with to aid absorption other than DMSO because that would amplify his other "meds" which I don't want?

edit on 30-8-2012 by Saffff because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2serious

I I know many here are opposed to soy lecithin, but I used this soy lecithin: Lewis Lab Lecithin which has some pineapple/coconut flavor in it. I do think it has improved the taste of the formula.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Kerberos007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kerberos007

Originally posted by 2serious

I I know many here are opposed to soy lecithin, but I used this soy lecithin: Lewis Lab Lecithin which has some pineapple/coconut flavor in it. I do think it has improved the taste of the formula.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kerberos007

Thanks very much for the MSM idea. 2serious, Great information.

Also, if anybody would like to try the Lewis-Labs Lecithin product suggested by 2Serious, below is one of the great discount stores that offers almost 40% discount off of the list price:

www.vitacost.com...

They even offer free shipping for orders over $49 dollars in the USA,

Enjoy !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good Sunflower concentrated Sodium Ascobate batch

I discovered my best batch yet. It was 2 cups distilled water, 20 tbsp SA, 2 tbsp Sunflower lecithin.
I blended the lecithin in the 2 cups water for 2 min then added the 20 tbsp of SA and blended on medium for a couple minutes, then 3, 6 min cycles on the sonic blender. It had a nice thin consistency and stayed blended over nite in the fridge. Best tasting of the bunch so far but still awful.

The reason I use 3, 6 min cycles for the sonic blender is I think the more exposure to the 42khz frequency the more the mixture will be broken down to smaller sizes but I have no way of proving this.

Produced 18 oz of 240 g of SA. = 13.3 g/oz. Which when taken at 1/4 oz = 3.3g so it is easy to swig down with a wash afterwards, plus one batch will last a long time so one does not have make it so often and it's easier to take larger C quantities when traveling.

I took 1 1/4 oz for about 17 g at night then when I got up I took 2 more oz within 5 hours of each other for a total of 43 g in a 12 hour period. Result, no stomach problem, runs and urine normal color, it must be being used by my body. Also I did not have any side effects, I must be getting cleaned out.

I will continue taking about 10 g a day. I want to try making this formula stronger by increasing the temp. but won't be doing it soon. I have taken over 100 g of C in the last four days which if this is lipo then it has the effect of over 700 g. I don't know of anybody else that has tried this and I better rest my body from this C assault.

Mixed with 25% Jojoba oil, had a slight tightening effect on the skin then felt smooth later, I will see what happens over the month. My scalpel psoriasis seems to be improving from the oral intake, but time will tell.

Please let me know if anybody else try's this, but please take the larger doses gradually increasing in strength. I have been thru several 6-10 day fasts and have lived on just raw food for 9 months at a time in the past so I'm fairly cleaned out. If one is not, too much C at once might produce severe and upsetting cleansing results. I don't know.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Saffff because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
IMPORTANT:

I've stumbled across something that may be very important for some people who are doing this protocol to understand.

I'm a big believer in managing one's own health. I exercise, take certain supplements, watch my diet very closely and monitor through a variety of devices and routine testing much of my blood work and other vitals to track progress on anything of particular concern.

Recently, I noticed a trend of increasing glucose serum levels in my body. Nothing extreme, but worrisome nonetheless, as much of what I have been doing should keep the levels well below the top range of normal in a fasted state. Yet that is not what was happening in my case.

I considered anything new I was doing in my diet, including liposomal C, and went hunting for a possible reason.

Here is what I found:

High Doses of Vitamin C Supplement Increase Blood Glucose Levels

According to the July issue of Diabetes Care, high doses of supplementary vitamin C may cause an unexpected elevation of blood sugar levels and false diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.

Donald R. Branch, PhD, reports the case of a 49-year-old, slightly obese man who took high levels of vitamin C, causing high fasting (121 mg/dl) and after-meal (220 mg/dl) blood sugar levels. The man, who had earlier been diagnosed as a potential candidate for type 2 diabetes based on his age, obesity and repeat elevated blood sugar readings, had taken 4,500 mg. per day of a synthetic, unsweetened vitamin C product for the past five years.

The patient was asked to discontinue the supplement and, after seven days, morning blood sugar averages dropped to 99 mg/dl. He then restarted vitamin C supplements in dosages of 4,500 mg. per day, and morning blood sugars rose to 110 mg/dl. He discontinued the supplement again and, after one week, blood sugars dropped to 79 mg/dl.

Branch says that elevated blood sugars, as a result of taking such a high dose of vitamin C, "...could result in a misdiagnosis of diabetes and/or additional, unnecessary testing, as in this case." He adds that "..vitamin C-induced production of glucose may interfere in the glucose monitoring of true diabetic patients."

Branch says that the man reduced his vitamin C intake to 1,500 mg. per day, and his blood sugars returned to the normal range.

So I found my answer. Accordingly, I now think I will return to using liposomal C for acute issues like colds or other illness. All other times, I'm backing off considerably.

Everyone who is thinking about taking liposomal vitamin C should be aware of this information.

Hopes this helps some of you.

edit on 21-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Given its potential importance for some people, I've started a separate thread on this new issue of consideration.

Liposomal Vitamin C may cause a misdiagnosis of diabetes or interfere with glucose monitoring
edit on 21-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I have been making my own liposomal encapsulated vitamin c for a few months now and all I can say is 'wow.' I work with Children and Special Needs Children and essentially I am exposed to every cough and sneeze and wet hand and runny nose that is available.

I don't get colds or the flu - while everyone around me is getting sick. It elevates my energy levels as well. Thank you for the information - thanks for sharing information about a healthful method to stay well - and learn about science at the same time.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join