It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+142 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im big into longevity, anti-aging, and antioxidant supplements since i have always had health issues as a child. I recently read of a new form of Vitamin C which has an over 90% cellular bioavailability rate. IV`s of vit c only have less then 20 percent bioavailability.

On a recent article on naturalnews.com, there was a story about a kid in New Zealand who was in a coma on life support from leukemia and pneumonia who completely recovered from this stuff and there are no signs of his leukemia anymore.
near death, now cured

Since i started it last week, its been like drinking coffee all day long. I have vast reserves of energy, 10 miles a day on the bike, or 40 mins of cardio, my stamina is awesome, my recovery time from exercise awesome. I gave to one of my cousins who is tired all the time, and the next day he jumped on his mountain bike and did 25 miles in 95 degree weather, parked his bike, and walked 2 miles to my house to celebrate this awesomeness with a few Belgian beers.

This has been by far the best thing i have ever taken supplement wise. My grandma had a bad flu, gave this to her and the next day she vacumed her whole apt, did laundry, dishes, and cooked and shes 80 years old and said this vit C stuff is frickin awesome and takes it daily now.

It has also given me vast sexual energy and random erections like as if i have ate a bunch of ginseng. I cant give enough thumbs up to this stuff

MOD NOTE
Summary thread here...now closed
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Jan 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Im big into longevity, anti-aging, and antioxidant supplements since i have always had health issues as a child. I recently read of a new form of Vitamin C which has an over 90% cellular bioavailability rate. IV`s of vit c only have less then 20 percent bioavailability.

On a recent article on naturalnews.com, there was a story about a kid in New Zealand who was in a coma on life support from leukemia and pneumonia who completely recovered from this stuff and there are no signs of his leukemia anymore.
near death, now cured

Since i started it last week, its been like drinking coffee all day long. I have vast reserves of energy, 10 miles a day on the bike, or 40 mins of cardio, my stamina is awesome, my recovery time from exercise awesome. I gave to one of my cousins who is tired all the time, and the next day he jumped on his mountain bike and did 25 miles in 95 degree weather, parked his bike, and walked 2 miles to my house to celebrate this awesomeness with a few Belgian beers.

This has been by far the best thing i have ever taken supplement wise. My grandma had a bad flu, gave this to her and the next day she vacumed her whole apt, did laundry, dishes, and cooked and shes 80 years old and said this vit C stuff is frickin awesome and takes it daily now.

It has also given me vast sexual energy and random erections like as if i have ate a bunch of ginseng. I cant give enough thumbs up to this stuff

Sounds pretty good. How do you make the stuff?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

So how is it made?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

HERE YOU GO....looks like Im gonna be at the drug store today. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light!
www.quantumbalancing.com...

How to Make Liposomal Vitamin C

Vitamin C is the most used supplement in the world. There is good reason for this as the science behind the many benefits of vitamin C is solid. Dr. Svent Gyorgi and Dr. Linus Pauling performed innumerable experiments proving that man, unlike most animals, is dependent upon vitamin C for a healthy existence. For decades we have relied upon various ascorbic formulas for our supplemental needs, but now a whole new vista opens up with Liposomal technology.

Increase Absorption Dramatically - Regular vitamin C is absorbed at approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract water and loosen the bowels. Nanotechnology, liposomalized vitamin C is absorbed at 93%, measurable in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Get IV results with oral dosage!

Heat one cup of distilled water in a ceramic coated or stainless steel pan on your stove (do not heat it in a microwave oven) until almost boiling.
Pour the water into your blender and add three level tablespoons of lecithin and blend until all of the lecithin is totally dissolved in the water.
In one cup of cold distilled water, dissolve one level tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Make sure it is totally dissolved, very important!
Add the ascorbic acid mixture to the lecithin mixture and blend well.

edit on Thu May 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i hope this concoction isn't the same one that is turning people into flesh eating zombies!!!

can you over dose on viamin C ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lol no one looked at the link..

Now, did you actually use the ultrasonic thingo? Or just blend the bejesus out of it? I'm not in any position to buy funky doodads.. but I do understand the principle.

I'm full of a cold right now, congested and aching.. this could be right up my alley for the morning shopping..

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I buy non-gmo Lecithin from Now products and pure vit c powder. Together they cost like 20 some odd bucks. The lecithin is like a waxy polysaccharide from soy, that has its own benefits. So i put a few tablespoons of the lecithin in boiling water, at the same time in cold distilled water i dissolve a tablespoon of vit c powder. Then the 2 fluids go in a blender for about 5 mins.

After that, the mixture goes into an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner i purchased new for about 25 bucks. The action of the ultrasonic basically allows the lecithin to coat the vit c. I sonically treat it for 30 minutes and end up w about 2 cups worth. I take 1.5 tablespoons 2 times a day so the 2 cups is about 2-3 weeks worth.

Tastes like sour milk, but not as bad. More like lemon juice mixed w cream. I chase w a glass of water

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i hope this concoction isn't the same one that is turning people into flesh eating zombies!!!

Rest assured that Mike Tyson Syndrome will not be caused by this concoction.. I have this on good authority.

Pretty sure you can overdose on anything, especially vit-c if you go mad with it.

Chance of overdose

Vitamin C is water soluble, with dietary excesses not absorbed, and excesses in the blood rapidly excreted in the urine. It exhibits remarkably low toxicity. The LD50 (the dose that will kill 50% of a population) in rats is generally accepted to be 11.9 grams per kilogram of body weight when given by forced gavage (orally). The mechanism of death from such doses (1.2% of body weight, or 0.84 kg for a 70 kg human) is unknown, but may be more mechanical than chemical.[123] The LD50 in humans remains unknown, given lack of any accidental or intentional poisoning death data. However, as with all substances tested in this way, the rat LD50 is taken as a guide to its toxicity in humans.

But then, Id expect you'd have to really go at it to suffer toxic overdose. But everything in extreme excess is dangerous.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Good information and I have passed this on to my wife to digest.

She is more into the health thing and I am sure we will be enjoying the pleasures of this shortly.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

I believe this is a serious thread and maybe perhaps you should respect the OP and not make light of it.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sounds awesome

Also sound like you may have slipped abit of coc aine in it to

When things make you that active and alive, i tend to steer well clear or at least keep it in moderation and not get to hooked, you know the saying... to much of a good thing is a bad thing, i believe in a health mix/balance of healthy things, in moderation, i don't think it would be to wise to get hooked on this wonder drink and have it every single day because it makes you feel amazing,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So the cleaner is a jewelry cleaner?!
edit on 31-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Moderators, this thread read likes a commercial ?

+76 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Huh? How could it be a commercial when no one sells this, and no brands are being promoted? This is a recipe for making a supplement at home. Perhaps if you'd like to tattle on the thread you should use the alert button.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
S+F for later going to have to try some of this, for some reason this yr alone my immune system just hasen't been itself. Sick quite often this yr diet hasen't changed, still excercise, get outside, work in an office all alone. Yet still sick more often than ever so who knows, I'll try something new, and if it helps, dang rights I'll be sure to tell all of you.....

SaneThinking

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

thats a relief,i just ate my 10th orange with the 'skin' still on!
Mmmmmm skin!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

That sonic jewelry cleaner sitting on the shelf in the bathroom cabinet, now has a new purpose!

I'll be making some of this, thank you for posting.....

Des

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join