It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is the second ultra sonic cleaner that has died on me. I just got my new one and used it a couple times. I only had it running 17 minutes and it must have overheated. I had it up on a surface that had air circulation under it.

I was so excited to try this again with sunflower lecithin. The soy gave me headaches that would not go away.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a better cleaner? I noticed harbor freight sells the same looking one that I've already tried twice.

Tips anyone?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

1 of of mine overheated and died too. So i got a robust heavy duty 60 dollar version and so far so good....... crosses fingers

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just got back from Harbor Freight. I bought another one, but this time I got a two year warranty. I'll be more careful with this one.

I'm looking forward to taking this again. I had great results before even though I had a headache. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've been running this new sonic cleaner for over an hour and it is barely warm. This tells me I bought two defective brands from Amazon. hmmm. I'm glad I got this new one and didn't give up.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I bought all the stuff to make this at home and I absolutely can not handle the taste. If anyone wants to try this, I will sell my supplies at a fraction of what it cost me. I will put them on ebay for a safe transaction. Message me if you are interested and I will send you a list of what I have. I hope this is okay to put on here. If not, mods, please delete.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have sat on the couch for most of the year and some, yes that's how long i have been lethargic. I have now been taking this on and off for the last three weeks, almost close to four.

I take about 1+1/2 tablespoons, roughly 40ml twice a day, i have not taken it everyday though. some days its one day on, next day off routine, some days two days on, one day off.

Well as i said, sitting on the couch and taking day naps for over a year.
Now i'm spending that former lethargic time that was wasted learning Tai Chi.

NOTE: Because i'm sensitive, i am considering to going back to a day nap, only because i have realized that's the way i split the information i receive from others and then do a Tai Chi in the mornings and then again in the late afternoon with my husband who is also interested in learning.

So thank you so much for this thread x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva and happy family

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The taste is bad, however I overcome it with my attitude. If I want to feel good and have more energy, the taste is tolerable. I love having my life back. I know some people here think the taste is better when they put the baking soda in it along with stevia and vanilla.

I try not to breath after I drink it and then chase it real quick with water. It helps.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This may have been covered already, and if so I apologize - but in theory, wouldn't this process be just as effective for all other water-soluble vitamins, like Vitamin B12?

(Well unless they sell large bins of B12 powder, maybe that's not a great example, but you get the idea)
edit on 22-8-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I'm a breath holder too. Chase it with a swig of cold milk. As much as I dislike the taste, I LOVE the positive changes in my life. The energy levels boosted in ways I've not felt in years. The permanent weight loss..have leveled out at 110 lbs 4 weeks ago, staying there with no effort at dieting. The waking up *earlier* in the morning, ready to tackle the day.

But most of all...the way the fog has seemed to have lifted from my brain. At 61 years old...it's amazing!

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
After a few failed attempts I kind of went back to the drawing board.

People are using sodium bicarbonate to buffer the ascorbic acid however this caused the solution to become slightly "salty" and after years of drinking sodium bicarbonate for my heartburn I've grown to detest the salty taste.

Another issue with this liposomal solution is that if you used AA only the solution remains acidic after sonication. I tested this with pH indicators and the base lipo solution had a pH of 6.3 while lipo AA mix had a pH of 3.6 before and after sonication. This didn't make sense to me as you are supposedly coating the vitamin C with fat which had a pH of 6.3 for me. So the yield started bugging for it to declare the lipo C mix to be the main benefactor in the health changes people are experiencing. Perhaps the bicarbonate ascorbate that was being made for the lipo process was the main benefactor and the lipo process was not needed.

So I started doing more and more search and into all the different ascorbates you can make. Then I stumbled upon potassium ascorbate. I discovered it to be a very special form of vitamin C even more unique than sodium ascorbate as the effects of potassium are inter cellular.
Ignoring all the "cure for cancer" talk that came with it I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a go in standalone form and perhaps in the DIY liposomal form.

So now I changed my focus of making lipo C with sodium ascorbate to just making potassium ascorbate from ascorbic acid and potassium bicarbonate.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Great to know that you have very good positive results, Destinyone.

I've also experienced the same effect as you for the past few weeks.

But, in addition, I have noticed that lately some of my "gray hairs" started to turn black. Is this possible? This is an absolutely impossibility from a medical point of view !!! But, it is starting to happen to me.... Am I dreaming?

I am in my late 50's with great health by maintaining highly strict PH alkalinity balanced diet and swimming everyday for the last 15 years, having some "gray hairs' for the past 6-7 years.

I was wondering if anybody also seeing their hairs turning black from white/gray after consuming the Lipo-C.

Thanks.. PEACE !!!

edit on 24-8-2012 by Kerberos007 because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerberos007

I already posted...oh, about 12 or so pages back...YES, I too am having dark brown hair grow back in where only gray hair grew before. I haven't a clue how this is happening...but I'll take it....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Kerberos007

I haven't a clue how this is happening...but I'll take it....

Des

Thanks for the update. I guess I missed your previous post.

Everyday, I am feeling that I am growing younger (instead of older). People already told me that I looked at least 20 years younger at my age. So, now if I got all my gray hairs turning black in the next 5 years, I should be looking like 20-some-year-old kid again, right?

I guess I am dreaming again. Just like what you have said: I haven't a clue how this is happening...but I'll take it....:

edit on 24-8-2012 by Kerberos007 because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Uh, without me reading all 64 pages here,
.......what little I gleaned so far, sounds like a complex
-hassle- to make this substance.
Is there a legitimate outfit which makes and sells this instead??? Where do I click onto, ---right now?!---

Thanks, much appreciate
!
edit on 24-8-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Is there a legitimate outfit which makes and sells this instead???

Thanks, much appreciate
!
edit on 24-8-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

Yes, there are many. Below is just one of many sellers on the internet:

www.letstalkhealth.com...

But, remember that the price of these ready-made Liposomal stuff is about anywhere 4 - 10 times more expensive then you make yourself.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Kerberos007 because: added more comments

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

It's also a wonderful digestive, circulation enhancer, anti-oxidant yada yada, and it just leaves the mouth feeling really 'perky'

had ...

a chuckle on this ~~~ !

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

My first batch i used bicarb, but not any more. i make the one from the video now.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello, I've just found out about Lipo C a couple a days ago, but have spent over 12 hours learning more including reading all the posts from 33 to the end. Thanks for some really good info!

I will be getting the larger Harbor Fright model and trying it with Sunflower lecithin, sodium ascorbate which will be bought from one of the best sources of Vit C I have found. They are Wholesale Nutrition .

I will be heating the sonic mixture to 110*F if this model of machine will do it. Can you set the temperature on it? The reason is a video on youtube by Dr.Kurt Donsbach telling this is the optimum for encapsulation. At 75 he's has been sentenced for a year in jail for upsetting the medical cartel. He had operated an alternative Hospital in Mexico for 30 years.

Dr. Donsbach explains Liposomal technology and how liposomes work

Here is some info from Wholesale Nutrition on the dangers of Potassium Ascorbate,

A rounded teaspoon into just an ounce of water gives you a fine tasting, effervescent Potassium Ascorbate drink containing 700 mg of potassium and 4 grams of vitamin C, and that's all! Dr Cathcart says it makes a good substitute for the potassium chloride prescribed for heart patients. DON'T make this product your only source of vitamin C since 20 drinks/day (1/2 bottle) can be fatal to an adult! If you plan taking over two rounded TEAspoons per day, please consult your doctor, especially if you have kidney problems. Unfortunately, Potassium Ascorbate is tasty as well as deadly - so keep it away from the kids and the unthinking! Remember Murphy's law: If it CAN happen, it WILL! Potassium Ascorbate is very humidity sensitive. See the previous paragraph on C-Salts.

Also a super site on Vit C, awesome. Vit C

I hope this info might help someone. God Day

edit on 25-8-2012 by Saffff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Checking back in on this thread nice to see it going strong and people getting the benefits of this. I did it for about a month and then stopped for about a month just from forgetting to make some more and being busy etc.. After a a while I started feeling lethargic and un-motivated etc. but still did not make any for a couple weeks then finally made some more and boom the first day I felt much better and am feeling great again and raring to go when I wake up etc. I have vowed to never stop again. Its great stuff.

I think I was one of if not the first to use the sunflower lecithin here as Soy is not good for you contrary to popular belief.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saffff

I will be heating the sonic mixture to 110*F if this model of machine will do it. Can you set the temperature on it? The reason is a video on youtube by Dr.Kurt Donsbach telling this is the optimum for encapsulation.

Thanks for the info.

But, you can not heat the Ultasonic Mixture to 110 degree F, that will not work, because you also heat the vitamin C, which will lose most of its potency at high temperature.

If you watch the Video again: here what I was doing:

1. Heat the water to 110 degrees F, then add the Lecithin to "Emusify" and open up the Liposome at high temperature.

2. After several minute, cool down the temperature of Liposome (Lecithin solution) immediately by adding more icy cold water. (watch the video carefully, and he explained why you need to cool down the temperature)

3. After the temperature is dropped to cold, then add the Vitamin C powder to the Cold Liposome liquid, and let them mix for a while. (can use a blender or mixer for this)

4. Add the whole Liposome + Vitamin C mixture into the Ultrasonic Cleaner.

5. Then do the normal cycle and done.

This is why I do, and I am getting good results.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join