posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Saffff
I will be heating the sonic mixture to 110*F if this model of machine will do it. Can you set the temperature on it? The reason is a video on youtube
by Dr.Kurt Donsbach telling this is the optimum for encapsulation.
Thanks for the info.
But, you can not heat the Ultasonic Mixture to 110 degree F, that will not work, because you also heat the vitamin C, which will lose most of its
potency at high temperature.
If you watch the Video again: here what I was doing:
1. Heat the water to 110 degrees F, then add the Lecithin to "Emusify" and open up the Liposome at high temperature.
2. After several minute, cool down the temperature of Liposome (Lecithin solution) immediately by adding more icy cold water. (watch the video
carefully, and he explained why you need to cool down the temperature)
3. After the temperature is dropped to cold, then add the Vitamin C powder to the Cold Liposome liquid, and let them mix for a while. (can use a
blender or mixer for this)
4. Add the whole Liposome + Vitamin C mixture into the Ultrasonic Cleaner.
5. Then do the normal cycle and done.
This is why I do, and I am getting good results.